Author Topic: Picking Up Preteens 3 [ORIGINAL; Pedo...See Below]  (Read 1317 times)

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
  • Professor of Consensual & Sensual Erotica 101
Picking Up Preteens 3 [ORIGINAL; Pedo...See Below]
« on: January 12, 2017, 06:46:37 AM »
[ORIGINAL; Pedo
M/g
Masturbation/Hand Job Cumshot
Anal Sex/1st]

Disclaimer: THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION. THE AUTHOR DOES NOT CONDONE ANY SEXUAL ACTIVITY WITH PERSONS UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE.

When it's come to any financial, i've always been lucky. Not so much with maintaining friendships, family relationships and girlfriends, but always lucky with making money.
It started when I was very young, playing Poker and Black Jack with friends for pennies, and I'd always win. Later it was with lottery tickets, I knew a place that allowed Minors to buy them, and I'd always win. Then when I was legal I made my first bet on a horse race and won big. Later it was the Stock Market.
Because of the latter, people became interested in my Stock tips, and they'd all make back huge money. So I set up a website to offer Stock tips, and because of my repuations, people came flocking to it and paying me to give them tips. I was a millionaire before I was twenty-one. And now...how much I have now isn't important.
"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant

"IT IS THE TALE, NOT HE WHO TELLS IT"
- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
Re: Picking Up Preteens 3 [ORIGINAL; Pedo...See Below]
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2017, 06:56:23 AM »
Even though I have lots of money, i've always been about living simple. My mother taught me that when I was little and kept reminding me as I grew up.
I never cared about amassing possessions. But I did need the basics: Food, clothing and shelter. So as far as shelter, I paid cash for a house in the suburbs. It's a two-story house halfway up a steep hill, surrounded by high, thick bushes. I do like my privacy, and my neighbors don't know about my internet business, no one can connect that to me, the average guy who lives in the  neighborhood.
I'm also lucky in a way to live in a day and age where people aren't the nosy about their neighbors like say fifty years ago. No one pays that much attention to realize I don't have a normal nine-to-five job, but I have lived here over fifteen years, so I am considered a good, upstanding neighbor because of how long i've lived here.
I do go out, I do things. I go to the movies, go out to eat at nice restaurants, visits museums, aquariums, places like that.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2017, 07:05:23 AM »
But at the same time sometimes I just like to stay home and keep to myself. As I said, I love my privacy. I can stay home for days at a time if I have enough to eat and there's something good to watch on television or listen to on the radio.
I'm really like most guys. I love watching sports, certain television shows, listening to all kinds of music, and you already know I love going to the movies. The only thing that makes me different is I don't have to work the way others do. I get notified by my computer when someone messages me on my website, I go on, give them what I want and get paid good for that.
It's not like I'm breaking any laws. I'm not getting any "inside information". I'm just sharing my luck. That's all. And i've never not been right on my Stock tips. But I can also stop at any time and still live more than well for the rest of my life, not that it's some kind of addiction or anything.
So anyway, sometimes even if I do have everything I need, I still need to get out, I can get stir crazy.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2017, 07:13:21 AM »
And that's what happened this one bright, sunny day I want to talk about.
I just HAD to get out of the house. Had to.
I walked out my front door onto my porch, everything seemed "business as usual" in my quiet neighborhood community. I walked descended the steps and walked down the walkway, through the "walls" of bushes to the connecting sidewalk. That was when I almost walked into HER.
I stopped, taking in her beauty. She must have been ten, eleven years old, tiny with blonde hair. There was just something about her... She had on a short light blue-collared dress that buttoned down to the waist.
She smiled at me.
"Hi!"
"Damn you're cute and sexy!" was the first thing I blurted out.
"Thanks!" She giggled. She was just the cutest little thing!
I don't know what had suddenly came over me. I just couldn't help myself.
"Do you want to come inside so I can sit down and get a better look at you?"
"Sure," She said. "I have nothing better to do."

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2017, 07:20:12 AM »
I hustled her into my yard and into the house before one of my neighbors saw me picking up a little girl, not that I think anyone was home anyway.
"You live around here?" I found myself asking, as I locked the foor behind us.
"No, I was just going for a walk, I was bored."
I lead the blonde preteen into my living room, closing the curtains. Then I sat down on the sofa, pulling her gently to me by her waist. She was so compliant.
"Damn you're so cute..." I said again.
And she giggled again, smiling wider at me.
"I love your legs..." I said softly, slipping a hand between her thighs at her knees and slowly gliding it up the smooth skin of her coltish thighs.
She never called me on the fact that I'd said I was going to look, not touch. It looks like my luck was holding out. I just never expected in this particular way...
Up, up, up my hand went, until...
"You're not wearing any underwear," I said matter-of-factly.
"They were all dirty and in the hamper," She giggled.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2017, 07:27:28 AM »
I started rubbing a finger between her young pussy lips, slipping my other hand under her dress as well and around her to cup her small, round butt. She started to get moist.
"Unbutton your dress for me and pull up your bra so I can see your boobs," I instructed her.
She did as I requested.
Her breasts of course were small, but they had huge, puffy nipples pinkish-brown in color.
I leaned forward and sucked on one for a while, then the other, as I continued to rub her little pussy and it grew wetter.
The late preteen girl moaned now and then, but never spoke or even moved. I didn't really know why I had this sudden compulsion to do these thing to a girl her age, but I felt no opposing compulsion to stop, especially since she didn't seem to want me to.
Taking advantage of a girl her age was a real turn on for me I found. I'd never felt anything like it when I'd have fucked some girl back when I was in High School. Of course I knew it was wrong, illegal, forbidden, but I didn't want stop.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2017, 07:34:48 AM »
I just felt the need to take things further, and further.
"I wish you were older..." I said between nipple sucks.
"Why?" She asked.
"Because I'd love to put my penis inside your vagina but my penis is too big to fit..." I informed her.
"Can I see it?" She asked.
"You want to see my penis?"
She nodded. She had a look on her face of pure innocence. She looked so sweet and i nnocent.
"Why?" I asked teasingly, prolongly things further.
She shrugged.
"I don't know," She said. "I've never seen one before."
"And you'd REALLY love to see mine, wouldn't you?" I grinned, my teasing fully obvious now.
My little girl giggled.
"Yes please."
So I stopped sucking on her nipples and leaned back.
"Go ahead and take it out," I told her.
Her danty hands reached out and unbuckled my belt. Then they unbuttoned and unzipped me, grabbing the waist and pulling down. I raised my butt off of the sofa to help her as she pulled down my underwear as well.
"Wow, it IS really big!" The little blonde gushed.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2017, 07:42:28 AM »
The excitement in her eyes told me she  really liked what she was seeing. And it got me even more excited.
"It's not even hard yet..." I pointed out.
She just stared at it in awe.
"Play with it," I invited.
She reached out and wrapped both hands around it, starting to stroke me. I grew hard quick.
"It's even bigger now!" She gushed as she continued to jerk me off, increasing her pace.
I unbuttoned my shirt pulling it open, moaning softly as I watched my cute little girl pleasure me.
I hadn't gotten off in a very long time, and I was pretty much on edge having someone so young doing such a forbidden act to me.
My balls tightened up, and my cock started to swell up, making her eyes widen. Then I grunted, as the first rope of jizz jetted from my cock, plattering across my hairy, muscular chest.
"Wow..." She said softly, continuing to pump my cock.
Rope after rope exploded out of me, covering my chest and stomach heavily as I spurt fifteen, sixteen times, breathing heavy.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2017, 07:50:11 AM »
"That was good," I finally said. I smiled at her. "YOU were good."
"Thank you," She smiled back, still toying with my still hard cock.
"It's too big for you vagina," I suddenly said, "But I can get it up your butt..."
"How?" She asked, again looking so sweet and innocent.
"With Vaseline," I told her.
"Where is it?" She asked.
"In the medicine cabinet in the bathroom."
My little girl left me briefly as I pointed in the direction of the bathroom. I knew there was a stool under the bathroom sink that I'd never actually used she could use to reach the medicine cabinet. She soon returned with the Vaseline.
"I found it!" She announced gleefully.
"Good girl."
"Thank you."
I pulled her to me again, taking the Vaseline. Removing the lid from the tub, I dipped two of my fingers into it.
Putting down the tub, I lifted her skirt with my clean hand.
"Reach back and spread your butt cheeks, sweetie," I instructed.
She did.
Reaching around her, I pushed my fingers passed her sphincter, into her rectum.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2017, 08:05:25 AM »
She didn't flinch or show any signs of discomfort.
I pushed my fingers in & out, in & out. She started licking her lips.
"You like that?" I asked.
She nodded.
"It's feel good..."
I fingered her for several minutes, until I told her to lean forward, her face against my chest.
Her skirt stayed up around her waist as I let go of it, pushing my other middle finger & index finger into the Vaseline, adding those to the first two fingers up her anus.
She cooed softly as I pumped all four fingers in & out, stretching her open gently.
Finally I pulled my fingers out of her.
"Stand up straight again," I said.
She did.
I rubbed the rests of the Vaseline on my fingers onto my cock, before I scooted forward so my butt was on the edge of the sofa.
"Straddle my lap, honey," I said, cock in hand.
She did & I looked down at her butt over her shoulder as I had her lower herself, so I could make sure I aimmed right. Soon her rectum was slipping down around my hard cock.
"Bounce up & down on it, baby..."

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2017, 08:12:31 AM »
She giggled.
Wrapping her small hands around my neck, the girl began to move up and down on me, each time taking me deeper up her butt as she ooo-ed and ahhh-ed softly. Her eyes started to close as sighed.
I couldn't believe a tween girl was riding my cock. Up her butt too in fact. Things like this don't happen every day you know. Only in pervert's fantasies.
Slowly she began to ride my cock faster and faster as her coos and sighs became moans and groans.
"It feels so good and funny inside of me..." She admitted. "My butt feels so full!"
My cock felt so squeezed inside of her rectum. To be honest I'd never buttfucked a woman before, this was my first.
Faster and faster she bounced up and down on my cock, her butt cheeks smacking hard against my lower body.
Reaching down, I cupped her sweet butt cheeks as she fucked herself on me, kneading them as she gasped and whimpered, her body quivering and convulsing on top of me.
"I feel so good..." She moaned. "And...so funny inside..."

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2017, 08:22:04 AM »
Her head was lolling around, starting to go faster until it was thrashing from side-to-side, her little body convulsing violently.
"Wha - what's happening?" She whimpered.
I didn't answer as her anal walls began to ripple along my shaft, she threw back her head, screaming in her obvious first orgasm.
I helped her move up & down on my cock as her body froze as she came, pumping her up & down on my cock as her orgasm flooded over her, then very slowly passed.
Her head lolled forward, as she whimpered, catcing her breath. And slowly she started riding my cock again.
"I want to do that again!" She raised her head, opened her eyes & grinned at me.
"Don't worry," I grinned back. "I'm sure you'll be able to do that LOTS of times."
"I hope so..." She said, her body already showing signs of her next impending orgasm.
She was fucking herself faster & harder down on my cock when she thrashed in her second orgasm.
I'd help her from time-to-time, but mostly she was able to fuck herself on me under her own power.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2017, 08:29:01 AM »
She came dozens of times, as I lasted about fifty-five minutes. If I'd been buttfucking her I know I'd have jizzed sooner because I'd have been fucking my little girl faster and harder.
Crying out, I began to jizz deep into her rectal channel, spurting scalding hot rope after rope. I gasped and groaned, my head thrashing from side-to-side as I filled her with my seed, spurting fourteen, fifteen times.
My cock stayed hard inside of her as she settled down, leaning against me and I wrapped my arms around her. I could feel and hear her breathing against me. Her arms were still wrapped around my neck.
"Bet your not feeling bored anymore," I teased.
She raised her head and looked up at me, grinning.
"No," She giggled. "Not anymore."
She had been just what I needed to get over being stir crazy. Just my luck to run across her, and just my luck things worked at as the did. Maybe my luck wasn't just for financially. Maybe, JUST maybe... THE END

- Unknown