ravishu.com

August 23, 2017, 04:53:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Our users have posted a total of 207,056 posts.
This forum contains 14,664 topics.
We have 4,708 registered users.
Please welcome Serena7, our newest member.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A Silly friend  (Read 2439 times)
gscmar64
Masters Degree

Merits 41

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2017, 10:16:07 AM »

Nice touch having her felt up on the dance floor,so many ways you could have took it from there! Definitely a favorite new story!

it's only rape if she understand that she has to say no,orates it clearly and sign that she said no!
hola
Sophomore

Merits 3

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2017, 09:25:24 PM »

Glad to hear that gscmar64 Cheesy ... yes i know it could have gone many places from there, she could have gotten raped there, in fact i was tempted to rape her when she was receiving the massage or even when she was being tickled. But i had better things in mind Wink

Hope you enjoy what comes next .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Irene woke up to an intense pain on her left nipple. Startled she tried to move. But something was wrong, she was restrained. Her feet where tied to the bedposts. She tried lifting her body but how could she when her hands where tied behind her back.  She was facing down with her belly resting over pillows setting her ass high, her head low, her boobs hanging . The pillows were fixed in place with some cords so they could not move or fall. Irene was not comfortable.

“Ahh you woke up” a familiar voice said “ welcome to your last test of tonight” she looked at the mirror behind her bed and saw Seth was over her naked as was she,  What is he doing!? she tried saying something but her mouth was covered with black tape and there was music on her radio, incidentally it was a song of her favorite album.

“ i guessed you would object and try to convince me not to do it so i had to make sure you could not escape or talk” Seth said calmly, he reached for her breast and fondled them gently while talking to her “You once told me that you loved your boyfriend but that you didn't imagine yourself having sex with him or anybody else, because it embarrassed you” His previous boyfriend had indeed broken up with her because she didn't gave him any, in fact, she was a virgin. She never stop to think she was different, but if she ever gets to discover the word asexual she will realize she is one herself, she was never going to develop sexual feelings, it was ingrained in her. But she didn't knew and neither did Seth. "tonight i will help you get over your fears” she trashed in the bed with no success, this was wrong, her friend should not be touching her breasts like this. “Calm down, i won't do anything your body doesnt want, that is why i taped your mouth, i want to focus on what your body tells me without getting distracted by your words, they would be plagued by your insecurity, the body on the other hand is sincere” and with that he yanked both nipples again. She trashed desperately.

"Your nipples are erected, it seems you are a masochist!” he was enthusiastic about that and so he pinched for a third time, this time both nipples and twisted them. Please no more, she tried saying, tears rolling from her eyes. “I will give you all the pleasure you have ever wanted” NO NO NO NO she thought while he tortured her nipples. Seth was torned in two, part of him knew or at least sensed the possibility that Irene was suffering and took pleasure in that knowledge, part of him didn't want to see that, because he was a good boy after all. It was a contradiction that kept his train of thought running excuses and rationalizations. She is not yelling, she is orgasming, she is a masochist, maybe she is suffering but she will forget it all tomorrow, maybe she deserves this, yes she does, but why? i cannot find a reason, no but i am a good guy, she is not suffering, i would never damage her, she is enjoying this, but what if…

But it didn't matter, he was not going to stop, he would just convince himself this was for her good… somehow, someway.

Irene felt Seth lick her from her lower back to her neck, all the way thought her spine, giving her shivers of shame and disgust, but at least he stopped twisting her nipples while doing so. Well, not for long, he pulled them again, he just had to, they where irresistible. He could tug them all night, if it wasn't for another need he had to satisfy, his penis was hard and hot, it needed a hole urgently. At first he lined with Irene's vagina, even begun pushing the tip against it, Irene got really scared, she didn't want this, but Seth decided against it… instead he suddenly and with no warning shoved his penis into her asshole hurting himself with the friction, but hurting her even more. Anal sex was going to be Irene's first sex.

She is a masochist after all, Seth thought, she likes things rough. He pounded her hard, no lube except a thin veil of sweat if that counts, using her hips as handles he digged her fingers at her skin. Irene was in immense pain wailing against the tape. She felt Seth's dick back away almost all the way leaving the tip, only to return all the way in with the same force, a long tear slided over her cheek, Seth backed away again, then all the way in. Seth kept that slow but brutal pace, he wanted to maximize the pain and endure long. Another song from her favorite album was playing “to make this occassion more special i left the radio playing your favorite cd, a bit girly for me but if it something makes you happy you know i am all in for your happyness” He was literally all in at that very moment. Irene was never going to listen to that CD the same way, in fact she was never going to listen to it again after that night.

Seth felt something “ i am about to cum!” Irene knew what he meant, at least he was not coming into her vagina…Except he promtly pulled out her ass, shoved it into her virgin pussy and almost instantly came deep inside her. NONONONO Irene could not believed what her best friend has just done, she didn´t want to have a baby yet, she had dreams to fullfil. “That felt GOOOD, thanks god you are on the pill.” Pill? what pill? she thought. Then she saw him holding a box of morning after pills “it seems you are a girl that thinks ahead, and for that i am thankful” Seth said moving the box smiling. Irene cried some more, those pills where not hers, they where for a friend of her, she wasn´t using any pills.

Seth was no longer in the room, where was he, why did he left her like this, but he didn´t took long to reappear, he had something in his hands, but she could not see it from her angle. Irene could not see what he had in hands but she sure did felt it when Seth attached two small iron cloth pins clamping her nipples. This where no ordinary pins, they had a strong grip and Seth has added some small weights so they pulled the nipples. Irene tried reaching the bed surface for the weights to rest there, but the well fastened pillows didn´t move a bit, neither was she able to get down from them. “I will be back later but i am not letting you get bored” He said. Irene noticed he was holding some… skinned ginger? what for? why was it shaped that way

Seth approached her  "First i will insert this big friend between your legs  it will hurt a lot but since your body has showed a liking for pain that won´t be a problem.” NONONO this can´t be. She felt her pussy lips yelling pain, and that with just the tip of the ginger making contact. As the ginger fig traveled slowly inside her vaginal opening, nerves and more nerves where waking up as if they where catching fire. Irene was now like a trapped animal, this wasn´t, this could not be, no way nononono, this had to be a nightmare.

*SLAP* Seth open palm hitted her right ass cheek “stop moving so much, here comes number 2” a new flame ignited in her sore anus as he inserted a smaller ginger fig into he ass. Four fires, her pussy, her ass and her nipples where making her dance a cruel song of internal screaming. He observed her standing still while the four cameras he left in different spots recorded everything. She wanted this to end, when was it going to end?

“Well, i will leave you here, see you later"

No, he could not leave her there like,  could he?

Irene was left there hurting, already umcomfortable with being in the same position, but that was the least of her worries compared to the two gingers inside her most private areas, and the weights pulling her nipples. At first it had hurt because her holes were sore, but as minutes passed by the ginger showed its true capacity, pain builded up becoming nightmarish after five minutes. Time seemed to stop, she didn´t knew how much time passed, it felt like hours, maybe days, but that could not be, the sun has never showed up, and the 34 minutes long album has only repeated itself once since he left times. As time passed the ginger effect softened but so did numbing effect of the alcohol. Now she was more aware, realizing all the kinds of hurt scattered over her body, from being in the same position, from the rape and the nipple torture. She could feel some cum that has leaked nearby her labia, already drying up, she could feel the sweat from Seth, his saliva two. She didn´t feel too great we could say.

The door opened, Seth entered, removed the ginger from her. What a relief, finally is over, she thought… “Time to renew this ginger” and with that proceeded to insert a brand new fig on her vagina,her eyes widened at that, now that Irene was more sober the nightmare reached another level. She tried making eye contact with him, to plead with her eyes, tried screaming through the thick tape in an attempt to let herself be heard, she wanted Seth to notice she was not enjoying this, but Seth was blind from lust and excessive alcohol. He climbed behind her and went for round two fucking her butt once more. This time he did it with quick short penetrations that shaked the bed. There was nothing Irene could do but take the pounding until its end, and hope for the ordeal to finally conclude.

Seth came, but Irene knew better than to conclude that this was the end, she didn't want to build false hope. Her bowels got filled with hot cum, Seth retreated but Irene didn't have time to rest yet, a second ginger fig was inserted in her anus, trapping the cum inside her anal cavity. Seth left her by herself again, this time he returned after the CD has repeated itself two times.

“Enought with the ginger” he removed both and the cloth pins, but not her bondage. He removed the pillows, Irene face fell onto the bed surface. Seth lifted her up from the bed and  accommodated himself below her. She thought he was going to fuck her once more, but he was too spent. Seth simply hugged her. “I love hugging you, you are a good friend Irene” he said lovingly. This made her sadder, she was confused, Seth was so tender, why did he did this, he wasn't a bad person, why did he had to break her? Now that Seth was more calmed he would have soon realized her sad expression and realize what he has done, but suddenly… DING DONG… “oh it seems we got visit!” and quickly putted his cloth on and went to check who was it.

“Irene look who came here!”
Through the mirror she saw a group of men crowd her room, some of them looked familiar: the creepy fat guy from the bar, the hobo and one of those who accused her of being a whore. “ I talked with them about my final test and they where in full disposition to assist. It seem you got along with this guy and about the other two apparently there was a misunderstanding, they thought you where a prostitute, otherwise they would have left you alone. As a way of expressing how sorry they are they came here to help. They invited friends too" there was a line outside, 20 men waiting their turn.

"See you tomorrow i will give you some privacy so you can get to know each other” Seth said while going for the door “oh, i almost forgot! she is a masochist! she gets horny with pain, you should have that in account” The men where perfectly fine with that.  HMMMGDHM was all the sounds Irene could produce while trying to escape her imminent fate. The Radio went silent for a moment after the last song ended, but then the album began again. The first man approached her.

Next i will conclude with the epilogue ...
« Last Edit: January 29, 2017, 10:37:16 PM by hola » Logged
hola
Sophomore

Merits 3

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2017, 10:25:59 PM »

Epilogue

Morning arrived, at first Seth woke up like a zombie, but then he got startled "Irene!"

Now that he was sober he got concerned about Irene's well being, he was thinking about his actions and felt some regret. He would have to pretend it has been just some nightmare from alcohol, but first he had to go to her house.

He derived there as fast as he could. When he was in front of Irene's house , he noticed there was a lot of graffiti around the entrance. "Some said gibberish others said things like whore, cum dump, slut, and others. He entered to find more disorder, someone had stolen everything. Once on her room he found out she was no longer there, instead there was a CD. He went to the disc player and inserted the CD

First it was Irene in the room, the music was off, she no longer had tape on her mouth, she was screaming while a horrid morbidly obese man fucked her " you will pay for every time a woman has looked at me with disgust." a few seconds later he came inside her. " Next" A worker in dirty cloth, probably smelly also, went next. The scene was interrupted by black screen and a message "If you want to ever  see her again you will have to send a 1,000 dollars to the following direction:", followed by the direction and some instructions.

The next day at the stated hour he went with the money and left it where they told him. Now it he just had to go to Irene's home  as the instructions said. But he
didn't have to wait. As soon as he arrived he saw another CD in front of the entrance. he quickly went to the CD player to see what was inside.

A masked man appeared in camera "as promised, you will SEE her again...literally" now the scene changed to Irene's naked  wailing with red eyes, her hands tied over her head to the ceiling. Four men where fingering her and groping her and touching all over, sucking at her tits, biting at them one of them was fisting her savagely.

TWo men appeared into the room bringing a dirty street dog. " untie her and take her to the stocks, we need her on position for this cute doggy, he too deserves a bitch"

"NOOOO, PLEAASEE DON´T..." Irene yelled.

end of transmission

"What have i done?" thought Seth with teary eyes.

The end
« Last Edit: January 30, 2017, 08:09:15 AM by hola » Logged
gscmar64
Masters Degree

Merits 41

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2017, 12:45:49 PM »

Congratulations on a successful first story by the end of it i was sympathizing with Irene while thinking she deserved all she got!

it's only rape if she understand that she has to say no,orates it clearly and sign that she said no!
hola
Sophomore

Merits 3

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2017, 07:47:16 AM »

Congratulations on a successful first story by the end of it i was sympathizing with Irene while thinking she deserved all she got!

Thanks you a lot!

It was satisfying to write it too.

« Last Edit: February 02, 2017, 01:00:16 PM by hola » Logged
dawnamber
Senior

Merits 31

dreaming

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2017, 01:04:51 PM »

I honestly think I enjoyed watching him think. Not just acting. I loved the way you gave him depth and realism. He was not a natural born dominant, but we get to watch him grow into one   emot_bravo.gif

Being Happy, doesn't mean everything is perfect. It means you've decided to look beyond the imperfections
hola
Sophomore

Merits 3

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2017, 08:38:41 PM »

I honestly think I enjoyed watching him think. Not just acting. I loved the way you gave him depth and realism. He was not a natural born dominant, but we get to watch him grow into one   emot_bravo.gif

Good to hear that! Grin  lust changes people Evil
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: