Author Topic: A Silly friend  (Read 5900 times)

Offline hola

• Senior
  • Merits 81
A Silly friend
« on: January 10, 2017, 08:16:20 PM »

Warning!   This story is only appropiate for people over 18 years old. This is a rape fantasy, fantasizing about rape is fine, but rape in real life is a heinous crime punished by law and an atrocious act that will only earn you the bad will of society. If you don´t understand the difference between real life and imagination then back away and read no more.
_________________________________________________ _________________________________________________ _____________________________________

This is my first story, any observation you can either comment below or message me in private so i can correct any mistake.

My role model on ravishu are Vile8r and Arraria. They have motivated me to follow their path.

enjoy.

_________________________________________________ _________________________________________________ _____________________________________

Seth was sitting in the couch, looking at his watch frequently. What kind of cloth will she be wearing? was the question that filled his mind while waiting for Irene.

Seth and Irene where best friends since a long while. They where very close, but only as friends. Sex was not in the picture, Irene made that clear long ago. Unlike other guys he did not mind that, he was perfectly capable of being friends with women. Of course that doesn´t mean he doesn´t feel  lust. That was precisely why he was thinking “What kind of cloth will she be wearing?” It was a hot day, he was hopeful that she might arrive with something comfortable, maybe something that accentuated her beautiful pair of boobs, maybe some revealing cleavage.

RIIIINNGG he heard the ring at the door. She is finally here. he ran to the door. what is she wearing? his expectative where running high. He loved when she visited in sexy cloth for him to stare all day and masturbate at night. All this expectatives build up only to open the door and find she was wearing a non-sexy-at-all sweater. She loved that sweater and he hated it. He never knew when she would use it, it could be on a rainy day, a cold day, a breeze day or even a hot day like today. She didn´t seem to mind the heat when wearing her favorite sweater. But  at least there was  a bright side, her pants. She was wearing some short pants that her showed her sexy legs.

“hiiii”  she ran toward him and gave him a hug, pressing her breasts agains him. At least i know they are somewhere in there, he thought .“I missed you so much!” she added
“me too, it had been hard to get together with our job schedules"
“yeah, a year ago it was easier when we where at college"
“miss those times"
“its funny hearing you say that after all the complaining about college while we where there” she said him with a coy smile
“you know how it is, the grass is always greener at the other side… by the way, i see you dyed your hair!, you can´t resist two months without changing its color huh"
“as you said, the grass always has a better color on the other side"
“but it looks great anyhow"
“thanks, let see if i endure at least half a year with the same color"
“knowing you i doubt it"

They went to the sofa to keep talking about anything and everything. Although he couldn´t satisfy his eyes with some cleavage he enjoyed the conversation. It was always nice talking to her. But the conversation was missing something, alcohol and maybe something sweet, or even better, sweet chocolatey alcohol.

"Hey, want some baileys?” he offered
“ what is that? she asked curious.
“you! a fan of all that has chocolate?! you do not know?” he asked surprised. “ its a liquor made of chocolate
“then yes of course!” she responded “i don´t really drink, but i can make an exception if it is chocolatey"
he brought the bottle along two little glasses . he served both and when he was handing one too her it escaped his hand painting brown her white sweater.
“ohhh, i am so sorry” he said with a mortified expression.
“don´t worry, its easy to wash, no biggie” and then she suddenly removed the sweater

The sight was beautiful.

under her sweater she was wearing a white tank top...
…with no bra

He couldn´t help but stare at her luscious breasts, half covered by this thin piece of traslucent white cloth that was her top, half showing throught the upper cleavage and some side boobs.

“ but really, i am so sorry” he said while proceeding to give her a tigh hug, that was his excuse for feeling her breasts agains his chest, oh and feel it he did, he could even feel the nipples.

“awww, as i said, don´t worry Seth” she responded by squeezing harder, pressing her chest even more.

They released and he refilled her glass. he looked at the bottle, then at her breasts and got an idea. I most make the best of this. He had in front of him an already silly and innocent girl who trusted him and alcohol with would make her even less aware, dumber and more affective. She was a newbie at drinking alcohol anyway, the sweetness of the baileys made it a misleading beverage, all too perfect.

this is nice! its so sweet! can i have more?

"woah woah woah, take it easy or you will blackout, you will have more on the evening but let me set the rhythm” he warned her. He wanted her to be somewhat inebriated but didn’t want to take it too far, he only wanted her senses dull, her silliness mixed with impaired judgement and lack of awareness, as well as promoting her tendency to give hugs and getting close nothing more.  He didn’t intend to make her sleep and date rape he. He didn’t intend on taking her cloth off photograph her from different angles, he didn’t intend to fondle her nipples, or suck them, or pinch them, he didn’t intend to record himself fucking her every hole while she passed out,
oh that would be delicious, but bad , very bad.
He imagined calling some guys and taking turns fucking her.
He imagined her not knowing why she felt so weird the next day and him telling her silly self, “it must be the hangover"

oh so delicious, but so bad.

But its ok, as long as it happen in my mind, he thought.

To be continued...
« Last Edit: January 22, 2021, 01:41:55 PM by hola »

gscmar64
Re: A Silly friend
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2017, 08:33:24 PM »
Great beginning, the pictures help draw attention to your story( Great looking model!!) Can't wait for more!

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1084
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2017, 08:09:18 AM »
I am happy I could be an influence for you, hola! Thank you. Like the start of your story, you have nice dialogue and detail.
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

darklord
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2017, 08:15:30 AM »
Agreed. Promising beginning. Please continue

Offline hola

• Senior
  • Merits 81
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2017, 11:31:05 PM »
Sorry for the wait, i had lot to do and worked on small daily intervals. And thanks everybody for your feedback. I am glad you liked and i am honored to have three great ravishu writers here. Hope you enjoy what comes next
_________________________________________________ _________________________________________________ _____________________________

After the incident with the baileys They talked...well, Irene talked while Seth stared at her transparent top pretending to listen and even participating a bit. Eventually the chain of topics arrived to the topic of dating"

"I want a boyfriend and all that but i don't know what i will do when he ask for sex. It just embarrass me too much" Irene confessed. "i am too shy, not only with that, i have problems with going to social events"

"I know Irene, i have noticed" said Seth understanding. " i have known you since a while, but don't worry i will think of something to help you with your social issues"
"Well, that would be nice" Irene responded not very convinced"
"Trust me, we will find a way" Seth smiled. Inside what he thought was about how he would just love to teach her how to have sex if she allowed it. After this the conversation kept changing. More baileys got served, Irene was tipsy, Seth was getting more and more horny. Since looking was no longer enough it was time to escalate things a bit.
" Its time for tickle wars!” he suddenly yelled.
“What are you…” she could not finish the sentence as Seth begun tickling her very ticklish body.

She tried tickling back but ticklishness along alcohol didn't facilitate doing so. We could say Seth was winning, and her smooth skin did indeed feel a lot like winning, as he explored her tummy with his fingers. Her boobs bounced as she contorted, and somehow, in the middle of all the movement, her top slided to the point of revealing her tummy and a bit of her breasts' s lower part . This tempted him but he was unsure if it would be too obvious, she was naive, but still was risky to push that much the boundaries of her ingenuity...

“What the hell” he thought while touching briefly the lower part of her chest with a finger, then returned to the belly, tickling everywhere, then again touched a breast with a finger. After repeating this pattern for  a while he got even bolder and slightly squeezed with thumb and index right in the border in between her breast and her abdominal area. It is incredible! She have always been silly and distracted, but the alcohol certainly had made her more distracted than usual.

" Enough" she said laughting still oblivious to his pervert ways but fatigued.

He did stop, but her hands stayed over her tummy, Seth stared at her with a mischievous smile, eyes squinted. His fingers slightly clawed against her belly making her body jump "ok, i will stop" yet fingers still rested there quietly digged at her skin, creating anticipation of more tickles to come “ but first you must tell me 10 car brands!” She tried getting away from him but he just captured her while her back was toward him.

“mitsuHAHAbishi”,Honda, Chevrolet" he tickled and hold strongly at her body to feel her as much as possible "Octavia" how easy would it be to take her top away and feel  her pair of nice Cs "Hyundai" his hands where already feeling her the lower parts of them but he desired grabbing them whole “corolla” her butt was wiggling at her hard dick “Ford, Murano” She was so out of breath “BMW” that she could not think properly, Seth was enjoying every bit of this, imagining himself  yanking her shirt and mauling her tits.

After half a minute of searching for a brand “i cannot think of any. could we please leave it at 9"

“nope, we got all day for this"

She was already red from the tickling session, more on the discomfort side than the initial playful side, but there was not much she could do except thinking of a brand. Seth was surely enjoying dominating her, he didn't intend on doing anything bad , but nonetheless he loved knowing he was in control.

How would she react if i pulled her nipples thought? maybe she wouldn't mind. But of course you genius she would react. The temptation was growing inside with every passing second. Maybe i should do it, he thought while both hands tickled exactly in the intersection of the belly with her boobs. What was happening with him? he wanted to pull her nipples and hear her scream!.

“Mercedes Benz” .

with that he let her go. As he did he noticed he was tired too.

“you are such a meany” she said in a fake angry tone.
“Maybe i got a little bit carried away"
“just a little!? for your misbehaviour you owe me a massage"
“Oh! but of course!” Seth said “ I give excelent massages"

Seth smiled. This is going to get better.

To be continued ...
« Last Edit: January 15, 2017, 12:03:31 AM by hola »

gscmar64
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2017, 11:15:32 AM »
Nice way to manipulating her and making it seem that she clueless about his actions!

Offline hola

• Senior
  • Merits 81
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2017, 02:04:16 PM »
Thanks! Oh yes, this story is a lot about boundaries pushing. Thanks for the feedback.

darklord
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2017, 07:50:47 PM »
Good touch with the tickling scene.  Nice :)

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1084
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2017, 08:15:14 AM »
Nice continuation of your story, hola. I like how he is manipulating her along to where he wants to get her.
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

Offline hola

• Senior
  • Merits 81
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2017, 07:36:22 PM »
“Take your cloths off and lay down on the bed ” he said offering a small towel " cover yourself with this"
“But Seth! i don´t want you to see me naked"
“oh no worries, you will be laying down, that will be enough cover"
“but...
“No but, you said you wanted help with your shyness, this surely will help “ he said and  looked in the opposite direction to her “ I can only help you if you let me help. Don't you trust me after all this years?"

She reflected a bit ”well ok, i will do it”  She didn't like disappointing him, she actually didn't like to disappoint people. She was often a people pleaser, specially with people she cared about.
“Good! i knew you would take the right decision, you are making progress” Seth said. "tell me when you are ready"

she took her cloth off, layed down and covered her ass and hips with the small towel.

" I am ready!"

As he turned he saw her laying down, her healthy skin shining, her boobs pressing at the bed surface, showing the juicy laterals of her breast. But he could not stare too much, if she noticed she would become embarrassed and he would lose her trust, but he had a remedy to that. “ to enhance the sensations i will blindfold you with this ” he said and picked some black cloth that was laying next to his laptop and covered her eyes making a noose behind her head. With her view blocked he could ogle her all he wanted.

He standed next to the bed and started with her shoulders, squeezing with his fingers while his thumbs pressed at her back “mmmh, that feels so good” she said exciting him with her sexy voice. His hand went traveling from her shoulders to her lower back in a slow gradual trip “aaah, that is the spot” she said loudly letting an aah that sounded almost like an orgasm, or at least that is how it sounded to the horny Seth who already had a  hard boner. He climbed the bed, positioning himself so he was kneeling with his legs spread and she was between his knees, then he grabbed her by the waist and started a motion of pressing his thumbs  She looked so vulnerable like this, only protected by a little towel that barely achieved to touch the bed's surface. He could no longer take it, he pulled his penis out and begun masturbating while massaging her with the other hand. It would be so easy to take her towel away and insert his dick in her tiny asshole to make her scream.

“Ahhg” she yelled again from pleasure “push harder” obviously she referred to his fingers in her back but those two words along the orgasmic Ahhg where suggestive. He was pushed over the edge and released a few small bursts of semen all over her back.

“huh. What is that hot and sticky liquid over my back?” she asked.

Seth got nervous “mmmmmh, Some gel for making the skin softer and clearer” was the lie he could produce. “let me spread it” with this he proceeded to spread his semen all over her back, her laterals and finally his hands went between the bed and her so he could spread it on her tummy. Next he climbed down the bed. “ i will leave my gel bar here so it refresh your chest, it helps prevent breast cancer” Seth what sort of lies do you come with! he thought to himself , mildly amused at such ridiculous lie that he pulled. But more amusing was that she believed him.

“Go on!” she approved.

He immediately complied and got his penis bellow
"It keeps slowly releasing the gel now, its throbbing and its warm "
" don't worry , it is supposed to do that" he said with a wide mischievous smile. he left his penis bellow her breasts, scattering the semen all over her back as he massaged, moving his pelvis back and fort. It seemed the cum was not going to cease coming out, he have never seen his penis produce that much cum nor remain solid hard for so long while doing so.

He proceeded to make a back and forth motion with his dick between her tits and the bed. His hands worked her back.

Yessss that is the spot, keep pressing .  with a very sexy tone. Neither the moan or the tone of her voice where of arousal, but still was suggestive enough to make him come again but with more force than the first time making a puddle of cum below Irene. The mess wasn't going to be easy to clean, but it was worth it.

Everything has been recorded by the camera he had left hidden recording. This would be an excellent fapping material in the future, he reflected.

Oh if she knew.

To be continued...
« Last Edit: January 16, 2017, 07:55:31 PM by hola »

gscmar64
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2017, 08:47:18 PM »
Great way to continue not long before he's in her promised land!

Offline hola

• Senior
  • Merits 81
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2017, 10:00:04 PM »
Thanks readers for the support, i think next additions will be finished faster than the previous segments, they are almost ready to publish. Now i will just publish this short segment, but is likely thatnIn the next 24 hours i will publish a bigger one.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Proud of how well his plan has gone, Seth went back to the bed above Irene,  his hands went bellow her where the cum was, and proceeded to scatter it all over her belly. Because he felt confident in her demonstrated obliviousness, he  scattered it over by the sides of her breasts and even dared to grab her boobs, they felt so soft, above all he loved the feeling of her nipples, she felt uncomfortable but said nothing because it most be part of the massage, the naive Irene though, although it was odd to her the special attention he was giving to her nipples. He could not linger of course, she was slow but not that slow. He took the remaining cum in his hands and scattered over her waist, approaching a little too nearby her pussy . By the end Irene unknowingly was covered in his semen.

“ Now you can dress, i will wait you outside"

After a minute she went outside the room smelling salty.

“ i feel sticky, shouldn't i have taken a bath first?” she asked uncomfortable with the sensation
“ no, you most let it work your skin"
“what about the smell?"
He stood thinking for 5 seconds, glancing at the ceiling “ i have the right solution for that” Seth took a perfume he had and sprayed lots of it over her. “voila"

Before the perfume she smelled like cum, now she smelled like cum and men's perfume. Not really much of an improvement really but Seth didn't mind it, he was busy feeling pleased at the idea. But it wasn't over yet, he had more in mind.

“lets go out” he said decided
“Like this?” she responded surprised. “Bu-but i am not accostumed to wearing revealing cloth outside, i always cover myself with a sweater when going out"
“Yeah yeah , i know.” Seth said in a dismissive tone “This will be another test to help you come out of your shell, you shouldn't be ashamed of your body"
“But i don´t even have a bra!"
“Even better"
“What about my panties, i cannot find them"
“that is not odd, you have always been a distracted girl"
“They are supposed to be here, on this table"
“Look, we are not going to stay here because of your distractions"
She stayed quiet, she was not going to ruin Seth night, she would feel guilty, he is a good wise guy who always worry about her after all, she though “Ok, i will go out"

What she didn't knew was that Seth had taken her panties as a souvenir, he planned on masturbating on them, remembering her naked on the table covered in his cum. As a bonus he got to see the shape of her pussy lips against her pants, and so would passerbys.  They went out for a walk, the night outside was chilly, making her nipples erect thus more visible . The area was lively this night, people going from one point to the other, every business was inundated by people, music booming at different corners. It wasn't long before people begun staring at Irene, mainly men. At first she didn't notice, but then she became aware of the looks, she felt like a piece of meat.

“ I don't feel comfortable, can we return already?"
“No Irene, don't be so shy” Seth said tenderly “ They are amazed at how beautiful you are"

To be continued...
« Last Edit: January 22, 2017, 10:08:14 PM by hola »

Offline hola

• Senior
  • Merits 81
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2017, 07:47:56 PM »
Seth's reassurance calmed Irene a little, she even felt more confident while they walked throught the crowded street, but then the first comment happened

“ Can you adopt me so i can suck your titties” said a tall black man as they passed by. She did her best to ignore him “the stuck up bitch believes she is above me huh?” Ughh, one of those perverts she though. But that was not going to be an isolated case tonight.

“ she  smells like whore “ said a construction worker to another after sensing her smell of cum and men's perfume
“Yeah! you are right, she probably sucked tons of cocks today” responded another “you whore! how much for a blowjob"
“Hey, answer us you cunt” the comments kept coming
“You are missing on clients whore”
“Look at those tits, i can even see brown nipples”

Irene couldn't help feeling naked and vulnerable, she was the center of unwanted attention. They didn´t belong there , the territory of prostitutes, construction workers and drug dealers, what was Seth thinking? As for what was Seth thinking, he was quiet, secretly enjoying having her so exposed.

“what is that stench? aah, the smell of a busy night” why did they kept talking about her smell, apparently they have never used the skin gel Seth used on her, of course what would they know of massages creams, they where just a bunch of ignorants.

"I am not a whore!" she said almost crying from shame and anger.

"No? with that cloth and that smell of cum you expect us not to know you are a whore?"

"instead of talking nonsense you should suck us for a penny"

“ she needs a good pounding, that will straighten her into a proper whore"

Seth suddenly went to them looking menacing. Irene was a bit scared for him, they where too many, what was he doing! But he talked to them for a minute and then returned unscathed, the workers now returned to their business and left her alone. She was so proud of him she hugged him tightly. A while latter an ugly, sick and hungry hobo with ragged cloth yelled nasty things at her, Seth went to him, talked and the hobo left them alone. This happened several times along the road with similar results.

“how do you do it?"
“what?"
“calming them down?
“aaah is all about knowing what each person wants to hear and talking to them"

She considered herself fortunate to have such a good friend.

They walked for a while until they where in front of a seedy business , construction workers and prostitutes included. The building looked old, people there looked old and damaged too, even those bellow the age of thirty. Not the sort of place one would want to overstay its welcome, customers where already staring at them, they didn´t belong there

“We should go in” Seth told her and before she could say anything he grabbed her by the arm and pulled her inside.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2017, 08:08:54 PM by hola »

gscmar64
« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2017, 08:03:44 PM »
Great logical continuations hola nothing like  having her  think he's her knight in shining armor.

Offline hola

• Senior
  • Merits 81
« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2017, 08:54:13 PM »
There the  music was obscene, and the dancing was even more obscene, music was too loud. Irene senses where saturated, she felt a bit anxious, like she was out of place. People at the dim local where staring at them, specially at her, an attention she didn't want at all. An obese guy ogled her, he made a licking his mouth gesture while looking her body with hungry eyes. She felt disgust at how his hairy belly came out of his undersized tank top, or the long hairs at his arm pits, all contrasted by his thin layer of hair in his head. They made eye contact and he smiled at her with a pink toothless smile. Seth saw him smiling at her “great she is already getting along with people here” what he didn't notice was the expression of displeasure on his Friend's face.

“Come” Seth said” lets dance” and with that he grabbed her, with their bodies in close contact they danced. Irene didn't get a chance at saying no, not like he would hear her with the music. He could feel the stench of cum and Guy's perfume, and as nasty as the smell was it only excited him to know what she was covered in, her breast pressed at him as they danced awkwardly, she hated dancing and he wasn't good at it, but that had no importance. The quality of dancing was of course irrelevant, he only wanted to feel her close to him. As much as she tried to be open minded, dancing was not natural for her, she was only desiring for the song to come to an end but it seemed to be eternal. The creepy guy kept ogling her, well, all of them where creepy and staring at her often, but this particular man gave her particularly bad vibes. Seth saw them making eye contact again. The song came to an end but as the next begun she didn't got the chance to get away.

"You should take the opportunity to meet new people!", he then handed her to the guy who gladly grabbed her.  She almost tried to get away from him and he nearly didn't let her go, he didn't grabbed her too strongly, but enough that, her being insecure as she is, accepted it albeit not enthusiastically. He looked not discreetly at her cleavage making her blush while still having a almost too strong grip at her. He spinned her so now she was with her back against him, who was grinding at her ass holding both of her arms, squeezing the boner that protruded from his pants at her butt. Sometimes lowered it in between her legs and grinded her pussy. he repeated this motion again and again.

He was not going to rape her, or rip her cloths as he wanted. He wasn't going to risk going to jail, he had seen his cousin get fucked up when some bitch accused him of rape, yet he was going to communicate her body his savage desires. She was uncomfortable, but she didn't knew how to say no,  she just gently tried to get away from him, but her escape was shyer than his grip was strong. She allowed him to do with her something she didn't want and he just took that as compliance. Well, he did pick on her reluctance, but he wanted to test how far could he get.  At first he conformed with grinding her doggy style but soon  his hands were sliding dangerously close to her breast and her pussy, making her wonder if he would dare moving there. But he didn't , he just kept building the tension. "He won't dare, he won't dare" were Irene's thoughts. Obviously he was going to dare, after what felt like an eternity a hand got nearer her pussy, and the other begun lightly pinching the lower side of her breast. She felt uncomfortable but didn't dare making a scene.

Soon Irene had a hand at her left boob, a finger feeling the nipple thought the top's thin cloth, while the other hand caressed between her legs, her pussy only protected by her flexible pants. She tried getting away repeatedly with no success. Now he was truly using a strong grip

After a while he passed her to another guy, this one old and smelly, she received a similar treatment, and like that she went from a man to the other. Meanwhile Seth was distracted buying some drinks at the bar without noticing his friend was being felt by men after men. The men where too drunk and horny to realize her unpleasantness, specially after seeing how she has been allowing everybody to touch her, she must want this afterall!. Countless men got a chance at grabbing her breasts, touching her between her legs, feeling her nipples. To make matters worst her body reacted by producing vaginal wetness with reinforced the wrong assumption that she was enjoying this. At some point she found herself sitting over a guy who was exploring inside her pants with one hand, soon many other hands appeared wanting to have a taste of her soft skin: Licking at her ear, sucking at her tits, licking her armpit, kissing her, hands grabbing everywhere.

Finally, 15 minutes of groping later she was able to get away from the dance floor to where Seth was. She was sweating from the poor ventilation and the whole being passed around. Just as she approached her friend he received the drinks and passed one to Irene. “Woah, you sure did have some fun!” he said as she saw her full of sweat. She emptied her glass in one sweep motion and said “lets go home, i am tired” she didn't want to upset him so she didn't mention what happened.

“Ok, we barely arrived but this is enough for you” he said understanding “ this was a good first step!"

She said nothing.

With that they returned to his house so he could drive her to her home. The walk back was even more unpleasant for her, she could still feel the men hands all over her body, and her ear being licked. Her top was transparent and adjusted to her curves as consequence of her heavy sweating, much to the pleasure of passersby and Seth himself who was  carrying a boner. He didn't want to admit it to himself, but he enjoyed watching Irene exposed and humiliated receiving nasty comments. He kept justifying his feelings, he was a good guy afterall, but this was good for toughening Irene, that he got some pleasure from this was secondary.
She wanted to get home already, this was not fun at all. What was Seth thinking?

*flash* a guy took a photo of her and showed it to his friends “ Nice fap material you got there” Soon others copied the idea and took photos of her or even filmed her. She was very embarrassed and scared “ what if someone sees me like this”. In fact just as she thought this the pics spreaded thought the internet and minutes after someone she knew found some of them on a porn page and it spread ed like fire over powder. Gossip would be in an all time high with the shy and reserved Irene dressing slutty. Someone had already sent her an email with a video of her at the bar getting groped. "I knew you were a slut" was the message above the video's link. She was in for a surprise as soon as she decided to check her email.

After what felt a decade for Irene they were finally inside Seth's car, they took off to her house located in an woody and  isolated part of town. As Irene relaxed the alcohol and the fatigue had effect and she fell asleep. She was finally going home.

Soon To be concluded...
« Last Edit: January 26, 2017, 04:45:14 AM by hola »