Author Topic: A Rape Minute: #6 in a series  (Read 4989 times)

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1087
A Rape Minute: #6 in a series
« on: January 08, 2017, 09:03:11 PM »
WARNING! You must be 18 or over to read these stories of rape and non-consensual sex. This story features a character under the age of 18. If you do not like such stories, please stop reading. This story is all fiction and no characters in it are meant to resemble any real person.  If you do not understand the difference between reality and fantasy, read no more. Rape is a heinous crime and the penalty is many years in prison. The people who commit rape are despised everywhere. No one is being hurt, and this is pure fantasy.

A Rape Minute: Part 6 of a series

An original story by Vile8r

There she was standing beside her little car in the snow-filled mall parking lot. She looked about 18-19, I figured. Long dark hair, and a pretty sweet body from what I could see. She was wearing an old leather jacket, tight jeans and running shoes.

I pulled up and rolled down my window.
"Can I help you?" I asked.

"My stupid car won't start," she said, almost on the verge of tears.

"I've got booster cables," I said, climbing out of my truck and reaching behind the seat. "Let's see if I can get it going for you."

"Oh, thank you, thank you!" the little brunette gushed.

But as I popped open her hood, I could see a boost wasn't going to help. There was a big crack down the side of her battery, it was toast!

"Oh no!" she said. "What will I do now?"

"Well, I can give you a ride to wherever you need to go. Up to you, if you're okay about riding with strangers." Looking at her, I knew I was certainly okay with it!

"Thank you," she said. "It's fucking freezing out here!"

She climbed in on the passenger side of my pickup truck and I put it in gear.

"So.....where do you live?" I asked.

"Over in Ferguson," she said, almost like she was embarrassed to say it.

She was from Ferguson, huh? I had to keep from laughing out loud. This just got better and better. A little white trash skank from the low-rents in Ferguson! Well, I had to admit, she looked a lot better than some of the other girls I knew from Ferguson.

I used to pick up girls from Ferguson a lot back in my younger days. They’d suck your cock and spread their legs for just about anything. Usually a pack of smokes and a bottle of liquor. I don’t know how many of them I’d banged the shit out of, and then dropped them off outside of town.

Let them stagger back home, with a ripped dress and cum dripping down their thighs. Who knows, maybe her mom was one of them!

She explained to me she had just started a job at the mall, working in one of the clothing stores. Then she began to cry, and I asked her what was the problem. Well, Christmas was coming, and her mom was unemployed, and now she had to buy a new battery for her car, and she’d have no money for gifts, and on and on.

Then she carried on, blathering to me about how she wasn’t really ‘a Ferguson girl’. She was actually from Belmont and had been a choir girl at the church. But her mom and dad both lost their jobs and had to sell their house and move somewhere cheaper, and then her dad up and left them, and now it was just her and her mom and two younger brothers.

Well, that just made me even harder. A little rich girl from Belmont, huh? Being made to go live in the slums!

That was hot! I figured she didn’t really have that ‘Ferguson skank’ look. This girl had better breeding. And a choirgirl? Mmmmm, I could just picture her standing up there in the choir, in a pretty, nicely pressed skirt and white blouse, white knee socks. Fuck yeah! Boy, was I gonna have fun sinking my cock into this prime piece of teenage cunt!

She liked to sing? Well she’d sing for me tonight….and hit lots of high notes!

I reached over and patted her on the leg.

“Now, don’t worry there, sweetie. Tell you what, I own a garage. Tomorrow, I’ll bring a new battery and get your car running for you. No charge! Consider me your Christmas angel!”

She brightened right up, leaned over and planted a big kiss right on my cheek. Mmmm, damn! She smelled good! She was very grateful and kept thanking me.
Don’t! I thought to myself. Don’t thank me for anything!

The snow on the streets was deep, but my truck navigated through it with no problem. The big bumper on the front was like a snowplow. As I drove, I stole little glances over at her. She had pulled her legs up, so her knees were under her chin. My cock grew hard seeing how the denim of her jeans stretched across her thighs.

Damn, I was gonna rape this girl good!

I turned down a side street. Immediately, she asked me what I was doing.
“My business is down this way. I have to stop there for a couple minutes, if that’s okay?” I replied.

I pulled up in front of my garage. Vic’s Auto Repairs & Restoration. I hit the remote to open the big overhead door and drove inside the service bay. As the door closed behind us, I looked over at her and she saw the look in my eyes. I think she suddenly realized what was happening….but too late. They always got that look in their eyes….the scared little doe, knowing too late they were in shit!

Her mouth opened to say something, but I didn’t give her the chance to get any words out. My right hand lashed out and back-handed her across the chin. I never punched girls, at least not in the face. Didn’t like messing up those cute looks. When I wanted a girl to look up at me with my cock in her mouth, I didn’t want to be looking at a big shiner.

Her head bounced off the passenger door and she let out a little squeal of pain. She slumped down on the seat, half-dazed. Fun time was about to begin!
Her Christmas angel, huh? You’re an asshole, I said to myself. More like the fucking devil!

Before I could get around to the passenger side, she had already managed to get the door open and was sliding out of the truck. Damn! I smoked her pretty hard and she was still moving? A feisty one!
Those were the best kind, though. I loved them fighting as I put the cock to them!

I grabbed her by her long hair as she tried to crawl away, still dazed from my slap.
“You ain’t going nowhere, baby. Except downstairs…..to my special room! Your new home!”

I scooped her up over my shoulder. She was light as a feather, I could see she barely weighed 100 lbs. I headed across the shop to a door on the far side, The door down to the cellar under my shop. I fixed cars up here….but down there….I did my finest work!

I began to think she wasn’t as old as I thought she might be. I was thinking back at the mall she had to be at least 18, but now I started thinking, this girl’s younger than she looks! She was maybe only 16. Wow….if she was….well I was really gonna have some fun!

I hadn’t had a young one since…..oh damn…..a long time ago! Not since, well, Nikki! Yep….my sweet little neighbor girl, Nikki. Wow! I still remember that night. I’m sure she does too.

I still remember the feel of her under me, her screams, her cries, her legs wrapped around me and the sound her head made as it banged the side of the door in the back of my car with each thrust inside her tight 15 year-old pussy.

I also remember the severe beating I took from my neighbor when he found out it was me who had raped his pretty, little blonde daughter.
The prosecutor wanted to give me 15 years. I was 19 then, and I had no previous criminal record. Luckily, I got some bleeding-heart judge who only gave me 5 years and 2 years probation. They let me out after four on good behavior.

I carried her down the stairs into the cellar. She was starting to come around and when she saw where I was taking her, she began fighting.

*******************************************************************************************************

Goddamn, did the little bitch EVER fight! She was like a wildcat in a canvas sack. She was pounding on me with her fists, scratching and yanking at my clothing, screaming and crying like crazy. For her size, it was all I could do to hang on to her. Then the little brat got her arms wrapped around the pillar at the bottom of the stairs. I pulled on her, but she wasn't budging. She was wrapped around that thing tight.

"LET GO!" I roared. I didn't have much for patience, and she was wearing it thin.
"Yell for help all you want! No one's gonna hear you!" I told her.

Finally, I gave her a hard yank, and her hands let loose from the pillar. But in the process, I loosened my grip on her legs and she was able to twist her body around. She brought  one of her knees up and nailed me square on the chin.
"OWWWWW, sonuvabitch!" I yelled.

She was able to leap away from me. And the little cunt was on her way back up the stairs. Ohhh, this one was a fighter! I hadn't had one this rambunctious since I kidnapped that yoga instructor. Hot little Asian chick! Man, had she put up a fight! I still had a scar on the back of my head where she nailed me with piece of pipe. But....I still got her in the end.....and she suffered hard! Just like this one was going to!

She was fast and she was up the stairs like a rabbit. Then.....her undoing! One of the sleeves of her big leather jacket snagged on a nail sticking out from the railing. I heard her curse and cry out in frustration, as she whipped around to try and free it. It was all the time I needed! I was up the stairs and had one hand around her throat and another yanking on her hair, as I lifted her off her feet.

I heard the leather sleeve of the jacket rip as I pulled it loose from the nail.

"Okay, little bitch!" I snarled, my face right close to hers. "Now you've pissed me off....and I'm not a man you want to piss off! You're gonna learn that the hard way!"

I dragged her back down the stairs, her little cold hands clutching and grabbing at my hand around her throat. She was gagging and coughing, trying to breathe. I carried her over to the old bed that sat along one side of the cellar. It was one of those old-style beds with a big metal bedframe and a headboard.

I had chains bolted to each corner of the bed and at the end of the chains, leather cuffs. She was thrown onto the bed and I held her down as I got the cuffs on her wrists and strapped them on tight. She kept trying to flail and kick as I did the same on her ankles,still screaming obscenities and bawling. By this time I noticed she had lost one of her running shoes.

She still had the big jacket on, but I unzipped it and pulled it open, looking down now at her lithe, nubile body as she laid there, spread-eagled on the bed. Yeah, time to break in this bitch!

***************************************************************************************

"Don't touch me you fat-bastard!" she yeIled. "You touch me and I'll kill you!"

"You've got a dirty mouth, you little cunt!" I snarled. "And it's time I brought you down a notch."

I walked over to a table beside the bed. I picked up a large pair of scissors and walked back to her. I yanked off her other shoe. Starting at the bottom of one leg, I began to cut up the side of her jeans with the scissors, getting hard as more of her toned leg was exposed. I cut right up to the waist, the sharp scissors sliding easily through the denim.

The first leg done, I moved over to the other and began cutting it open. When I was finished, I yanked the two halves of her jeans off her body. Mmmmm, she was wearing a cute pair of pink and white thong panties. Two little snips with the scissors and those were gone. DAMN!

What a cute little cunt she had. Totally shaved.....with the tightest-looking little pink lips, they looked like rose petals. That was it! I was gonna fuck her!
Her jacket and shirt were still on, but I didn't care. I'd get those off her later. Right now, I needed my cock inside this little darling. I began to pull my pants down, exposing my thick, hard cock.

I was a fat bastard, huh? Well, this fat bastard was about to fuck a little hottie! I looked at her, tears streaming down her face, her lips quivering. Yeah I could see it now, she was way younger than I thought she was. The more I looked at her, the more it became apparent to me. That just made me harder.

I climbed onto the bed, the mattress pushing down from my weight. She began to scream as I wedged myself between her legs and guided my fat head against her tiny pussy.
She pleaded  with me frantically to let her go.

"What? You think I'm fucking retarded? That I'm gonna let a prime piece of cunt like you go?”

I pushed inside her. Oh shit, she was tight! Did I have a virgin here? My heart pounded at the prospect of that. I pulled back and pushed in again, wiggling my hips to force my cock in farther. The sides of her dry pussy scraped along my thick, veined shaft.
Once more I had to pull back. Gripping her tightly by her small hips, I dropped my whole weight on the small, screaming teen.

I grunted as I buried myself balls deep inside her, feeling her hymen tear. Her tight, constricted pussy was violently forced open by my marauding shaft. Her screams reverberated through the room.

My fingers dug into the tender flesh of her hips and I began using them as leverage for my thrusts, pounding into her with rough, fast strokes. I was pile driving her into the bed, my cockhead slamming into her cervix with every inward thrust.

I was excited, knowing this girl's first time was going to be no lovey-dovey romantic thing. It would be a hard, invading cock, brutally ripping her open.
 The bed was rocking back and forth as I rode the teen with every ounce of strength I could muster. I pushed her t-shirt and bra up over her tits, my hands gripping her small breasts. I was like an animal, slamming into her and pulping her insides as I raped this girl as viciously as I could.

"Unnnnn....Unnnn..," she moaned and cried in pain as the assault continued. "No more...please...You're killing me.."

I just laughed. Man, she was soooo fucking tight! Wrapped around me like a vise as I rammed my thick, meaty cock into her over and over again. The soft flesh of her breasts was poking between my fingers as I continued to have a death grip on them.

I saw blood streaking my shaft and knew I had ripped something inside her with my relentless thrusts. My balls were ready to explode, as my cock was embedded inside her exquisite fuckhole. Her whole body was bouncing under me on the bed as I pounded her. She could feel my penis begin to swell up inside her and she began to sob, "Please....No...Don't come in me...Please, noooooo!"

"Hell yeah, I'm gonna fuck a baby up into yer belly, little girl."

And with that, I thrust himself as deep into her as I could and my cock began spurting thick jism into her. Her eyes rolled back into her head with futile despair as I pumped a huge wad of sperm deep inside her. Finally, I was done, and I released my hands from her titties, redness and clawmarks the evidence of the grip I had. As I removed my slimy, bloody cock from her torn pussy, a string of jism connected my member and her vaginal opening until it broke as I moved away.

Yes! She was now mine!

THE END

« Last Edit: January 23, 2017, 01:46:19 PM by vile8r »
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

Offline Skygazer

• Senior
  • Merits 19
  • taraskysong@gmail.com
Re: A Rape Minute: #6 in a series
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2017, 03:44:04 AM »
Love your Rape minutes!
Life is love, love is life

darklord
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2017, 04:38:21 AM »
Awesome! loving this series.

gscmar64
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2017, 12:03:11 PM »
Best one yet Vile8r!

Offline Jia

• Sophomore
  • Merits 4
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2017, 01:32:50 AM »
Could not get any better.

KgC120
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2017, 11:21:46 PM »
Nice installment. I think we have only just begun to enjoy what lies in your deviant mind.

Offline Obiwan
  • Sophomore
  • Merits 1
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2017, 12:27:51 AM »
You know,  the booster cables and battery can be used on something a lot more succulent and delicious than her car  >:D

Offline Brittanyishere

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 34
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2017, 07:51:54 AM »
Nice job as always.
Straight girls eat the best pussy...

dawnamber
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2017, 07:08:04 PM »
Can see I'm going to need to sit on towels, when reading your stories :emot_boobshk.gif: :emot_wow.gif: :emot_clap.gif:

Offline SoftGameHunter

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 509
  • That's me in the pic. I'm the tall one.
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2017, 07:45:10 PM »
More like two minutes, but twice the nice!
The rumors about me are scurrilous, depraved rantings of a sick mind, and I categorically deny any sense of falsehood attributed to them.