Author Topic: Punish the victim  (Read 3267 times)

Offline skuttrusk

• Undergrad
  • Merits 143
Punish the victim
« on: January 08, 2017, 03:26:16 PM »
For some reason, I seem to be turned on by injustice. For instance, I always like it in a story where a girl is raped and then punished on some pretext. Like she's to blame for driving the guys wild to the point where they couldn't help yielding to their natural instincts. So it's only right she should receive a caning, or whatever.

Anyone else into this variant? Why is injustice a turn-on, going back to Sade's Justine, Or The Misfortunes of Virtue?

darklord
Re: Punish the victim
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2017, 06:54:03 PM »
I think there is something in our basic nature that enjoys watching something happen to someone else.  You can remove yourself from the equation and enjoy the fantasy of it.  Probably more common than you think.

Offline Tinkerbell

• Professor
  • Graduate
  • Merits 333
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2017, 11:40:40 AM »
schadenfreude

Love,

Tink

darklord
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2017, 03:13:58 PM »
Thanks Think. I knew there was a word for it but could not think of it

Offline skuttrusk

• Undergrad
  • Merits 143
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2017, 08:47:32 AM »
Yes, but it's particularly enjoyable when the girl being punished is innocent, is in fact the victim of a crime, and the people punishing her are those who ought to sympathise! As when a rape victim in fiction is sentenced to a whipping, or a further raping. The injustice makes it hotter.

darklord
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2017, 03:31:52 PM »
Yes, but it's particularly enjoyable when the girl being punished is innocent, is in fact the victim of a crime, and the people punishing her are those who ought to sympathise! As when a rape victim in fiction is sentenced to a whipping, or a further raping. The injustice makes it hotter.

Could not agree more :)

Offline SoftGameHunter

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 507
  • That's me in the pic. I'm the tall one.
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2017, 10:18:26 AM »
I'm usually about halfway on this. I prefer scenarios in which the girl has absolutely no chance of getting justice, and she knows it and so does everyone else. I haven't generally thought much about giving her further punishment. Probably that's my aversion to anything Islamic, though.  ;D
The rumors about me are scurrilous, depraved rantings of a sick mind, and I categorically deny any sense of falsehood attributed to them.

Offline Brokenwing

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 231
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2017, 04:28:04 PM »
Borrowing from German Schadenfreude (“joy in the misfortune of others”), from Schaden (“damage, misfortune”) + Freude (“joy”).

Still trying to wrap my mind around how I feel about this.

Just a moment to post a reply to an authors story makes it worth the hours of writing and editing the story.

darklord
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2017, 05:10:19 PM »
That there is a word for it only validates its reality :)

Offline LezRapist

• Graduate
  • Merits 43
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2017, 05:59:47 PM »
I'll agree with the original post about finding it hot when (in fantasy) a woman who is raped is sentenced to jail time in a men's prison for "public indecency" because she was stripped by her rapists.  Or for "disturbing the peace" because she was screaming late at night when they trapped her in an alleyway. 

I'll admit I've got a bit of a turn on from (again, fantasy) of lesbian correctional rape.  Being "raped straight" has been a bit of a fantasy of mine ever since I found out I liked rape and liked girls.  Yeah, yeah, don't act so shocked.  I like getting raped as much as (most of) the next girl in here.  I also like the fantasy of using rape as a corrective tool, such as a young straight girl being raped by a woman (arranged by her boyfriend, of course) so that she doesn't get any ideas about straying. 

Linked to all this is my fetish for pillory rape.  I've explored it a bit on my blog, but I find the idea of being raped in addition to whatever punishment is doled out to be very hot.

Offline Brokenwing

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 231
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2017, 02:02:09 PM »
So I've been trying to think of a scenario I would find very hot on this, so here goes, hope you too find it hot.  I'll even throw in a twist for lez rapist.

So two police officers report to a loud noise complaint, (Tony V and LezRapist).

Upon investigating the scene it's a small teenage house party with loud music.

As they investigate they come upon three boys (ages 19, 18 and 17) seemingly raping a beautiful 16 year old girl.  Her body battered and bruised, body fluids all over her and all three boys looking dischevelled.

As the two officers stop the assault, literally pulling one of the boys off and out from inside the girl the two officers are stunned to realize that two of the boys are one of the police officers sons and his two best friends.  Upon further investigation they discover they are in the home of the girl her parents out of town on a cruise.

The two officers have been partners for years.  The son a very smart student, at the top of his class, full ride scholarship offers to several prestigious universities.  Even both his friends towards the top of their class, the officer has met and even participated in activities with all three boys.

The girl young and beautiful but not a girl the officer has ever met.

The two officers facing such a tough decision, possibly ruining the promising young lives of the boys they know.

As they observe the scene more the girl in shredded clothing most of her body exposed, obvious bruises on her wrists, breasts, ankles, thighs and bottocks.  Even her face very red and her lips puffy.

They shut off the loud music and separate the teens to talk to separately.

After interviewing each of the teens it is very apparent that the three boys seemed to have been restraining and forcing sex on the younger girl, the music doing as intended masking her screams.

But can the two partners move forward with the arrest of the young men knowing it will end any possibility of a prestigious university education.

Officer Tony notices Officer LezRapist inability to stop looking at the mostly exposed young girl.  

The two officers step aside to discuss options.  

--------

A few hours later. . .

The young girl in handcuffs in the backseat of the police cruiser.  Now in a clean black pleated skirt and a white tank top.  Her hair wet from having gone into the chlorinated jacuzzi hot tub.  All the fluids washed away in the over 100 degree chlorinated water.

She's taken to the substation for booking and processing for disturbing the peace and resisting arrest as well as drug posession with the intent to sell.

During the cavity search, Officer Lez Rapist produces more baggies of pure cocain apparently recovered during deep exploration of the suspects vagina and anus.  

The officers report the bruising during the apprehension of the female subject while she resisted arrest.  Additional bruising occurred during the cavity search of both anus and vagina.

A few officers were brought in to assist and to restrain the suspect as she resisted the cavity search.

------

Several hours later. . .

There is some question as to what occurred in the holding cell.  The day of the week a full moon.  The suspect in only the tank top and skirt apparently in some altercation with several female gang members sharing the same holding cell but now safe in the jail infirmary.

--------

A few months later, because of her young age, getting a harsh sentence to a juvenile faculty for drug posession and resisting arrest.

The three boys preparing to depart to university, ready to pledge fraternities.

Just a moment to post a reply to an authors story makes it worth the hours of writing and editing the story.

gscmar64
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2017, 03:24:34 PM »
Damn hot brokenwing! All that's missing is the internal investigation clearing both officers improper conduct leading to a deeper partnership!

Offline SoftGameHunter

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 507
  • That's me in the pic. I'm the tall one.
« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2017, 03:35:46 PM »
Well that works for me. And unlike most freshman pledges, these guys have something to teach the fraternities.

How about having the university be local, in the jurisdiction of the police officers in question, so that further incidents can be covered up as well. It could be the start of a long, joyous spiral for everyone.
The rumors about me are scurrilous, depraved rantings of a sick mind, and I categorically deny any sense of falsehood attributed to them.

Offline LezRapist

• Graduate
  • Merits 43
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2017, 09:54:59 PM »
Brokenwing, I (and in all likelihood Tony) agree that this is a very hot story in the making.  I think it could work as a nice RP as well...

Offline skuttrusk

• Undergrad
  • Merits 143
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2017, 06:01:21 PM »
Bloody marvellous... and all too plausible...