ravishu.com

April 25, 2017, 05:11:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Our users have posted a total of 187,423 posts.
This forum contains 12,970 topics.
We have 16,421 registered users.
Please welcome jonathaniscool21, our newest member.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What would be the next best thing to rape?  (Read 1130 times)
Tinkerbell
Professor
Undergrad

Merits 98

« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2016, 02:36:19 PM »

Tinkerbell,

I can certainly understand that.  It's one thing to be taken physically against your will, but that's not under your control.  However, to have your body orgasm against your will would be a much deeper emotional betrayal.  Even if you realize that it's your body just responding to physical stimulus I would think it would be unbelievably humiliating

Where are you going to be later tonight?   I have somethings I want to try out.  Wink
==
Eljorn

OH oh! I better hide!

Love,

Tink
LezRapist
Graduate

Merits 38

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2017, 01:53:36 PM »

I've got a real thing about being put into a modified version of stocks at the moment. A girl being left in the middle of town, stripped naked and left in the stocks. Locals throwing tomatoes at her, men filling her up when they feel like it.

Oooh, me too, this is a big one for me.  Especially if there is a sign posted nearby telling people where I live and work, so they can come visit me any time they want.  That violation would be almost as bad as rape.
darklord
Masters Degree

Merits 33

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2017, 03:26:06 PM »

I've got a real thing about being put into a modified version of stocks at the moment. A girl being left in the middle of town, stripped naked and left in the stocks. Locals throwing tomatoes at her, men filling her up when they feel like it.

Oooh, me too, this is a big one for me.  Especially if there is a sign posted nearby telling people where I live and work, so they can come visit me any time they want.  That violation would be almost as bad as rape.

I love this idea.  Even wrote a story about it.

"I was born an original sinner. I was born from original sin.  If I had a dollar bill for all the things I've done, there'd be a pile of money piled up to my chin."  Eurythmics
Jessielove
Freshman

Merits 1

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2017, 04:10:10 PM »

I would say for me and my drastically Sub self the next best thing would be humiliation!
But to the absolute extreme! I have a thing about public humiliation like I hate it but I also find it extremely sexy
Maybe something like you  force her to walk the streets of a crowded city naked and let who ever or what ever fuck her how they want!
Or

Water sports!
The specific image that comes to mind is a helpless girl sitting naked covers in cum surrounded by large men. They sit there groping their cocks for a long moment before the silence is broken by the sound of water hitting the floor! They look over and see one of the men urinating all over the poor girl the image is so hot each man grabs a bottle of beer and chugs it until they are all urinating on her!
Maybe it's just me but there is nothing more humiliating that becoming someone's toilet!
[Bubbles]
Professor
Graduate

Merits 34

Did you ever stop and wonder why?

« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2017, 04:18:28 PM »

Also humilation, but of some other variety.  Like waking up in a mirrored room...naked....every wall is a 1 way mirror and that mirrored room is place in a park. Everyone can see the naked girl inside, but she has no idea.

☮, ♥ & Sodomy
darklord
Masters Degree

Merits 33

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2017, 12:37:59 PM »

I would say for me and my drastically Sub self the next best thing would be humiliation!
But to the absolute extreme! I have a thing about public humiliation like I hate it but I also find it extremely sexy
Maybe something like you  force her to walk the streets of a crowded city naked and let who ever or what ever fuck her how they want!
Or

Water sports!
The specific image that comes to mind is a helpless girl sitting naked covers in cum surrounded by large men. They sit there groping their cocks for a long moment before the silence is broken by the sound of water hitting the floor! They look over and see one of the men urinating all over the poor girl the image is so hot each man grabs a bottle of beer and chugs it until they are all urinating on her!
Maybe it's just me but there is nothing more humiliating that becoming someone's toilet!

That's actually one ov my favorite kinks. Water spots

"I was born an original sinner. I was born from original sin.  If I had a dollar bill for all the things I've done, there'd be a pile of money piled up to my chin."  Eurythmics
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: