Author Topic: Sis [ORIGINAL; Fantasy...See Below]  (Read 1063 times)

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
  • Professor of Consensual & Sensual Erotica 101
Re: Sis [ORIGINAL; Fantasy...See Below]
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2017, 06:32:21 AM »
"You're so sweet," She said kissing me on the cheek [making me blush again] before walking out the door.
After I was sure she drove off, I rushed to the bedroom and tore open the bureau drawer with her bras. Shoving down my shorts and fashion briefs, my rock hard cock pointing out obscenely in front of me.
Fuck, my sister had some sexy sexy bras! And they were huge too! I picked on up, a black one, with see-thru lacy cups. I read the bra size. Christy was a freakin' 36D! And she was so short and slim as it was...
I started jerking off as I held one of her bras to my face, sniffing the inside of one of the cups, smelling my sister's scent.
I couldn't last long. Grabbing a handful of tissues, I held the against the end of my throbbing, bloated cock and started jizzing into them heavily, spurting fifteen or sixteen times. The curse of being a virgin.
Of course I stayed hard and kept jerking off, choosing another bra, a very lowcut red one which must show my sister's areolaes...
"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant

"IT IS THE TALE, NOT HE WHO TELLS IT"
- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2017, 06:39:17 AM »
I closed my eyes, trying to picture my sister's large, milky breasts... The size...the shape...the color of her areolae...
It took me a lot longer to cum, finally exploding another load into a wad of tissues.
I jerked off many times while Christy was at work, not wanting to get a hard on when we were in bed together. THAT would be embarrassing.
I have feeling good and relaxed when my sister got home, and enjoyed a nice meal together while she complained about her co-workers and customers. I couldn't stop laughing.
Christy had unbuttoned her blouse halfway down when she came home, and I couldn't help staring down her blouse as we ate, at her sexy bra and what little it actually covered.
Christy seemed oblivious to my ogling though. Good thing. I really didn't want her to know what a perv her baby brother was.
It was late, so we got ready for bed after we ate. I went into the bathroom to change into a t-shirt and pajama bottoms. Normally I just sleep in a t-shirt. I tend jack off a lot at night.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2017, 06:47:56 AM »
When I came out, Christy went in, I presumed to change for bed. I went into the bedroom after making sure the front door was locked [my small apartment only had one door, and two windows, both in the living room]. And climbed into bed, leaving the bedside lamp on as I waited for my sister.
Christy finally entered, shutting the door behind her. And she was still dressed.
"I really do appreciate not having to sleep in my car and being able to take a shower in privacy in the morning," She said, starting to undress.
I said nothing, unable to speak, trying not to be obvious that I was watching her. But Christy didn't even seem to notice.
She was talking about some annoying customer at work as she stripped down to her bra. I'd actually forgot she wore no panties, expecting her to sleep in her bra and panties.
Nope. After being exposed to my sister's unshaven light brown muff [on her china pale-skinned tiny body] and her cute, round butt, off came the bra, allowing me to finally see my sister's amazing breasts.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2017, 06:56:16 AM »
They were high and firm despite her size, with large brown oval-shaped areolae.
"Well, good night," She said, slipping under the covers with me.
I quickly turned so she wouldn't accidentally feel my hard cock. Christy reached across me to shut off the bedside lamp, brushing a breasts across the side of my face. I stifled a groan.
"Good night," I said back.
"See you in the morning!"
I was so glad the bed was so large. She could sleep on her side, and I on mine.
But I couldn't sleep. I was too hard and horny, and couldn't stop thinking about my sister's naked, hot body. I was sweating bullets as I waited for her to go to sleep. I wanted to jack off so bad, something I was hoping to avoid.
When I was sure Christy had fallen asleep - and why shouldn't she after being on her feet all night and dealing with annoying customers - I slowly and carefully extracted my cock from the fly of my pajama bottoms [Christy wasn't the ONLY not wearing underwear].

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2017, 07:03:00 AM »
Waiting a few, excruciatingly painful minutes more, I finally started to masturbate, careful not to draw attention to myself.
Christy shifted on the bed, and suddenly her body was pressing against mine, her naked breasts crushed against my back.
"Here, let me help you with that, little brother..." She said huskily, pushing my hand aside and replacing it with her smaller one.
"H - how did you know???"
She chuckled.
"Trust me, i've had to sleep in the same bed with Roscoe, and even though he far from puberty, the little boy masturbates up a storm!"
I couldn't help wondering if my sister ever actually saw her son jerk, or in fact helped him. But she didn't seem like the type. Though looks CAN be deceiving...
"You have a nice big one, little brother," She hissed hotly into my ear. "Here, lay on your back, you'll be more comfortable."
I did, and Christy flipped down the covers. Reaching over me again, this time both of her breasts in my face, she clicked on the lamp.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2017, 07:09:18 AM »
"Very nice," She smiled, ogling my cock.
Even though I'd jerked off just before she came home, I wasn't able to last long this time. Having my own sister doing it was to much.
My cock started to swell in her hand as it throbbed violently.
"Oooo..." Christy cooed, eyes lighting up as she licked her lips.
Grunting, my cock started to explode.
"Omg!" She gasped, then chuckled, as rope after rope of my seed shot high up into the air, crashing back down on my belly, thighs and my sister's hand.
"I never seen anyone spurt so much!" She said in amazement after, letting go of my still hard cock.
"Curse of being a virgin..." I grinned sheepishly, blushing.
"You, a virgin?" Christy scoffed. "Not with this cock!"
She raised her hand to my mouth and licked the jizz off of it.
"Mmmm, creamy and sweet!"
Leaning over me, Christy licked the jizz off of my belly and thighs, then suddenly locked her lips around my cock, bobbing her head up and down on it as she jerked it from the base hard.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2017, 07:15:32 AM »
She sucked me hard as she raked her tongue up and down the underside of my cock. It was sensitive there and it made me feel light-headed.
Again, I didn't last long, it was too amazing getting my cock sucked by my sister. I did last long, though, almost ten minutes before grunting again and erupting in Christy's mouth. She never removed her mouth from my cock once, swallowing it all down.
"I can't believe that someone with a cock as awesome as yours is still a virgin!"
"It's true."
"You're not bullshitting your big sister?" Christy asked.
"Never."
She shrugged.
"Well, more for me."
Throwing her leg across me, Christy straddled me, grabbed my cock and sank her pussy down around it. I couldn't believe my first pussy was family!
And it was tight! Fuck, it was tight... She slowly bounced up and down on my cock as I watched her breasts jiggle up and down, almost hypnotized by them.
As her pussy grew more accustomed to the size of my cock, Christy was able to ride me faster, as well as take me deeper.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2017, 07:22:14 AM »
Her eyes rolled back in her head, as her mouth hung open. Her body began to gyrate and writhe. As her moans and groans grew louder, Christy's body convulsed, as her head thrashed from side-to-side. Her pussy began to spasm, she threw back her head and screamed as she came.
Her orgasm seemed to last forever, as my sister screamed and gasped for breath. Slowly her body calmed down, but she neveer slowed her pace, and it wasn't long before Christy was cumming again.
And she didn't stop cumming, her body thrashing over and over and over, as her skin grew hot and began to sweat.
"Aren't you EVER going to cum?!?" She cried out.
I shrugged, giving my sister an embarrassed smile.
"How do I know?" I asked. "I've never done this before, remember?"
Christy continued to orgasm, dozens of times. And me, I lasted close to forty-five minute somehow, before I cried out and spurt heavily into her tight, hot pussy.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2017, 07:27:48 AM »
Christy and I fucked all night, in various positions. In the morning I called out for work, citing Family Emergency, and we fucked all morning, before eating some lunch and resting.
That night, she insisted she had to go to work, but we'd have fun afterward.
It turned out afterward was a bigger surprise.
When Christy got home she stuck her head in but wouldn't come inside.
"Jimmy, I need to tell you something."
"Yeah, Christy?"
"Violet came into the restaurant tonight, we talked things out and made up."
"That's great!"
"Yeah," My sister smiled. "But, ummm, your niece needs a place to stay..."
Christy opened the door all the way, and there stood another cute blonde, even shorter than Christy but just as large-breasted, with her own suitcases.
"Hi, uncle Jimmy," She gave me a little wave. "Mom's told me ALL about you..." Violet added, smiling.
Oh, boy... THE END

- Unknown