Author Topic: Sis [ORIGINAL; Fantasy...See Below]  (Read 1073 times)

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
  • Professor of Consensual & Sensual Erotica 101
Sis [ORIGINAL; Fantasy...See Below]
« on: January 07, 2017, 10:56:56 PM »
[ORIGINAL; Fantasy Incest
Curious Masturbation Reluc F/M
Hand Job Cumshot Oral Sex 1st Time]

[Author's Note: This is a story I thought about sometime back. It's based on CBS' often naughty hit sitcom Mom starring Anna Farris but sideways.
It's a "What If..." kind of story, if Kristy hadn't worked thing out with her life the same way and with her mother, and had to turn elsewhere... G]
"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant

"IT IS THE TALE, NOT HE WHO TELLS IT"
- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
Re: Sis [ORIGINAL; Fantasy...See Below]
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2017, 04:00:52 AM »
Disclaimer: THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION, LOOSELY BASED ON ANOTHER WORK OF FICTION. THE AUTHOR DOES NOT CONDONE ANY SEXUAL ACTIVITY BETWEEN FAMILY MEMBERS.

[BACKSTORY -

The producers of Sis brought the Pilot script to CBS, who quickly turned it down, feeling it wasn't the right fit for their viewing audience, though admittedly they liked the character of Christy Plunkett and her hard life background.
Not wanting to budge on their script, the producers shopped it around, also being turned down by NBC, ABC and even FOX. The CW had never been a consideration, since they were a teen-orientated network.
Finally the brought their script around to Showtime, who instantly snatched it up, not wanting to change a thing. They were always looking to push the envelope, to take more risks than their competition HBO ever would.
The cast was eventually set, the pilot shot, and an instant success, one of Showtime's biggest hits.
Now all involved had wondered: What next?]

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2017, 04:12:24 AM »
PROLOGUE

Bonnie Plunkett was a child of the Foster Care System, bounced around from house to house. She began drinking at the age of fifteen, and only a year later ran away with her lover, another Foster child name Alvin Lester Biletnikoff. He found a job, and they got an small apartment together.
Than Bonnie got pregnant. At the age of seventeen she gave birth to her daughter Christy. Not being able to deal with it, Alvin abandoned them at the hospital and ran away again.
Bonnie planned to give up Christy for adoption, and a nice Jewish couple were going to adopt her. But at the last minute she changed her mind, keeping Christy.
Life wasn't easy for the girl, though. Her mother always coming and going, not really being much of a mother.
Than when Christy was almost twelve years old, a drunken Bonnie ran into Alvin in a bar. They ended up sleeping together again. The next day Alvin was already gone and she never tried to find him again.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2017, 04:20:58 AM »
Not even AFTER she found out she was pregnant with ANOTHER one of his children again. But this time Bonnie wasn't going to keep this child. And she didn't want Christy to know about any of it.
So once her pregnancy started to show, Bonnie left her daughter with someone and disappeared for nine months. Once she gave birth, naming him Jim Plunkett, she gave him up for adoption.
Christy had a rough childhood with Bonnie. Her mother was hardly ever around, and she wasn't even much of a mother when she was there. And things got worse for Christy after her mother disappeared for nine months, returning when the girl was twelve.
Christy eventually started drinking. She became a raging alcoholic. And like her mother, she got pregnant and gave birth to her daughter Violet at seventeen.
Her mother wasn't of any help, so Christy moved out. She got a job as a stripper, tried to raise Violet but still was heavily drinking.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2017, 04:32:22 AM »
Eventually she met a man named Baxter. They married & she got pregnant again, giving birth to a son they named Roscoe.
But the marriage didn't work out. Christy had her issues of course, & Baxter had his. She ended up with Roscoe.
By the time Christy made up her mind to be a good example to her son & tried to mend her ways. She quit stripping & got a job as a waitress, & later became restaurant manager. Life was looking up for the thirty year old mother of two...

Sis "Pilot"

My name is Jimmy Plunkett. I'm an eighteen year old soon-to-be College student.
I'm not a bad guy, at nearly 6'5", blonde-haired, blue-eyed & muscular i've always been sports-orientated but shy with the girls.
To be honest, my home life had a lot to do with it. I was a ward of the state, put up for adoption by my mother at birth. I never got adopted, bouncing from Foster home to Foster home. My Foster parents were always decent, but I didn't have many friends, & I never could help wondering why my biological parents gave me up.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2017, 04:42:46 AM »
It was always on my mind to track down my parents when I was older and find out the truth.
So as soon as I turned eighteen and was "set free" from the Foster Care System, I was told I'd been given up for adoption by my mother Bonnie Plunkett. An easy enough name to track down.
Or so I thought. No Bonnie Plunketts. So I started visiting or calling every Plunkett I could track down, none knew a Bonnie Plunkett. The last name on my list was a Christy Plunkett. There was no address, only a phone number, but that was out of service. With a little more searching, I found an address and went to pay Christy Plunkett a visit.
"Can I help you?" Asked the short, cute-looking much older blonde with blue eyes. There was something familiar about her... But she definitely wasn't my mother, she was too young to be.
"Hi, ummm, I'm sorry to bother you," I said nervously, since she was so hot-looking. "I was looking for Bonnie Plunkett, does she live her by any chance?"

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2017, 04:50:47 AM »
"No she doesn't," The woman answered curtly, no emotion in her voice.
"Oh..."
"Why are you looking for her?" She asked, a sudden not of curiousity in her voice.
"She's my mother."
The blonde's eyes widened.
"What?!?"
"Bonnie Plunkett is my mother," I repeated. "She gave me up for adoption, I turned eighteen recently and they gave me my biological mother's name. It took me this long to track her down, but it looks like I failed..."
"You didn't fail," She smiled. "She's my mother too!"
"What?!?" I said wide-eyed.
"I'm your sister!" She said, hugging me.
It made me uncomfortable, feeling her warm, sexy body against mine. She may have been my sister, but my cock was still getting hard.
"I can't believe I have a sister..." I said in shock.
"I shouldn't be surprised," The older blonde chuckled. "My mother had disappeared for nine months, came back when I was twelve. Since I'm thirty now..."
"Oh, wow..."
"You already know I'm Christy, what's your name?"
I blushed.
"Oh, sorry. I'm Jimmy."

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2017, 04:57:37 AM »
"Great to meet you!"
"Thanks. It's great to find out I have a sister," I smiled. "So where can I find our mother?"
"Beats me," Christy shrugged. "I haven't seen her seen I was seventeen, and I hope to never see her again. Sometimes I wish she'd given me up for adoption as well...
"But my life is great now, and I'm sure yours will be too, you're better off without her."
I was starting to think Bonnie Plunkett was some kind of monster. I was now glad I hadn't found her.
"Maybe you're right... I'll be off to College, get myself a job and my own place, I guess I survived eighteen years without knowing her, I can manage the rest of my life without her too."
"That's the spirit!" Christy said, hugging me again. Damn I was getting harder... "Listen, I'd invite you in, but I'm on my way out to work. Maybe we can hang out sometime?"
"I'd love that," I smiled, adding "Sis."
She giggled.
I gave her my cell phone number and the apartment the state had set me up with until I graduate College.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2017, 05:37:52 AM »
And as good as her word, Christy and I DID hang out. Most of the time once a week. She'd mostly ask about myself, like what I was like growing up, what I'm like now. And Christy would talk about her. Well, complain about it was more like it. She'd complain about the customers, her co-workers, and she was pretty funny about it. I liked my sister's sense of humor.
She never talked about her home life, or about our mother. I understood why Christy wouldn't or even couldn't talk about her. Those must have been deep wounds she was trying hard not to reopen.
It was cool having a sister. Even if I knew less about her than she did about me. Not that I'd told her that I was still a virgin and I'd never even dated.
After I started College we didn't get to hang out as much, but she was interested in how things were going there. And over those four years of College, Christy seemed to have less and less time to hang out with me.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2017, 05:45:43 AM »
We'd exchange birthday and Christmas cards still, but I hardly saw her during my last year of College. Christy did attend my Graduation Ceremony, and I was happy for that. I had no other family to share that experience with.
I got myself a job, got my own apartment, which was actually smaller than the one the state allowed me to live in for the past four years, but it was all a single guy needed. It was basically two rooms plus the bathroom: The bedroom and combination kitchen/living room. I had two of those overstuffed chairs, for when Christy might come visit.
She hadn't actually been to my new apartment, we still hadn't hung out since graduation, but she had my address. Not until the day she showed up at my door with several suitcases, her face streaked with eyeliner from crying and wiping her face.
"Christy! Come in!" I said as I took her bags.
"Thanks," She sniffed.
"Sit down," I said, motioning to one of the overstuffed chairs as I stowed her suitcases in the bedroom.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2017, 05:53:50 AM »
"What's wrong?" I asked, sitting down & turning my chair to face her.
"Jimmy, I have to tell you something."
"I'm listening."
"I haven't been completely honest with you."
"I understand. What's you've been through has been hard to talk about."
"No, you don't understand!" She cried out. "You're right, what our mother put me though is hard to talk about, but there's more. A lot more."
"And I'm ready to hear what ever you want me to."
"I want you to know EVERYTHING. Right from the beginning."
"I'm listening," I said, taking my sister's hands in mine.
She started be describing what it was really like growing up with Bonnie Plunkett. I was starting to think she was even more of a monster than I had thought.
"My life was so awful I'm ashamed to say I started drinking at a young age. And then...then I got pregnant & gave birth to my daughter Violet when I was seventeen, just like our mother gave birth to me when she was seventeen."
"I have a niece?!?" I asked, surprised.
Christy nodded.
"And a nephew."

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2017, 06:01:50 AM »
"A nephew... So I'm an uncle."
"His name is Roscoe. He was born after I married his father. Roscoe and Violet have different fathers."
I wanted to interrupt again to say You were married?!? but I didn't want to slow my sister down any more.
"I was a stripper when I met Roscoe's father. After we married and Roscoe was born, I decided I wanted to set a good example for our son. I tried to get straight. I quit stripping, I got a job as a waitress.
"But my marriaged failed, and I ended up with Roscoe, so I had needed to work harder. Plus I was trying to mend fences with Violet. I was a horrible mom to her...
"But now it's all coming crashing down around me!" Christy said, starting to cry again.
I knelt in front of her, putting my arms around shoulders.
"It's all right," I said soothing. "Everything's going to be all. If this is too hard for you, you don't have to go on."
"No! I mean no. I want to. I have to. You need to know everything, Jimmy."
I nodded.
"Go on then."

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2017, 06:08:52 AM »
"I've finally been sober for a year now."
"Congratulations!"
"Thanks. But that was the only highlight of the past year. Violet got pregnant. She gave birth at seventeen, just like her mother, and just like her grandmother. She decided to give her child up for adoption, to break the cycle."
I just nodded.
"She found a nice couple, who were willing to let Violet be a part of her child's life. So it was again Violet, Roscoe and myself.
"Then the landlord came looking for me. I hadn't paid the rent in months, having to pay for Violet's medical expenses. So...so I had them pack in the middle of the night and we snuck off without paying the rent. I'm so ashamed, but what else could I do?
"Violet got mad at me, saying everything that had gone wrong in her life I was to blame for. And maybe she was right."
"Don't say that, Christy," I said. "Maybe you weren't always a great mother but you've been trying. She should be more understanding."

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2017, 06:16:39 AM »
"It doesn't matter now. She's gone. She went to go stay with a friend somewhere. Roscoe is staying with his father and his fiancée."
"And what about you?" I asked.
"I was going to sleep in my car I guess, until I straighten out this whole situation..."
"You can stay here," I blurted out. "If you don't mind sharing a bed with your little brother. But it's a really large bed!"
Christy smiled.
"That's sweet of you. But I couldn't."
"Yes you can, and you will. We're family. We're supposed to look out for each other. Besides, we're all we have, sis."
"Are you sure?"
"Absolutely."
"Thank you!" Christy hugged me. "I don't know how I can ever thank you enough."
"Don't worry about it. Let's go make room in the bedroom closet for your clothes and I'll clear some drawers out for you."
"Okay," She smiled as we stood up. "But I only need one drawer, for bras and pantyhose."
"What about for your panties?" I asked.
"Oh, I never wear panties," Christy said matter-of-factly.
I blushed.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2017, 06:24:26 AM »
I started hanging things in the closet for her as she put away her underthings in one of the top drawers. I was already aroused by the fact that she wore no panties. If I saw her bras I know I'd be pitching a tent right in front of my own hot sister!
Still, I couldn't help taking glanced at Christy's butt every time she was turned away, trying to imagine what her butt looked like under her slacks... What a pervy brother I was turning out to be.
Christy had to go to work, she said she always had to work the closing shift. She said she'd bring home dinner.
"Hopefully you'll still be up."
"I look forward to some high class food," I grinned.
"Ha! Well, you'll find out soon enough. Thanks again for letting me stay with you. I really, really appreciate it," She said, hugging me.
Christy looked hot in her black vest, white blouse and black slacks. I couldn't help checking out her butt again as she left.
"No problem. I'll always be there for you, you're my sister."

- Unknown