Author Topic: Cougars Making Babies 12: Erin Gray [ORIGINAL; Celebrity...See Below]  (Read 1156 times)

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
  • Professor of Consensual & Sensual Erotica 101
[ORIGINAL; Celebrity
Incest Reluc
Masturbation Oral Sex M/F]

Disclaimer: THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION, LOOSELY BASED ON A REAL PERSON. THE AUTHOR DOES NOT CONDONE ANY SEXUAL ACTIVITY BETWEEN FAMILY MEMBERS.

[January 2000]

http://heroesforhire.us/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/erin2.jpg

I'm your average eighteen year old guy. I'm almost 6'5", dark hair, blue eyes, muscular build. I love cars, sports, hanging out with my buddies and women. And women have always LOVED me.
I'm a bit of a bad boy. It has a lot to do with my background. I was loved, but not by the people who were supposed to love me. And it wasn't the first time that had happened in our family.
Let me try to keep it simple: My great-grandparents had a daughter. She got pregnant in High School, giving birth at sixteen. She couldn't handle raising the baby - she was a bit of a bad girl herself - and was going to give it up for adoption. But my grandparents decided to raise their granddaughter themselves.
"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant

"IT IS THE TALE, NOT HE WHO TELLS IT"
- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
Re: Cougars Making Babies 12: Erin Gray [ORIGINAL; Celebrity...See Below]
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2017, 01:57:44 AM »
My mother learned the truth at an early age and came to hate her mother. And it affected her whole childhood, as she became a bad girl herself.
WHO also got pregnant in High School, gave birth to me at sixteen but wanted to give me up for adoption as well. Again, though much older, my great-grandparents stepped in and raised me. My mother dropped out of school and moved in with some guy [who wasn't my father]. She didn't get involved with drugs and alcohol, but I'd found out she was a slut, "sleeping" around a lot.
Yeah, I'd found out from an early age, and I would have hated her too if my grandmother hadn't stepped in. By that time she was thirties and regretted what she'd done with my mother. She had matured, was married with a family of her own, with children my own age.
She had her own family, so I always understood why she never took me in herself. And I had never expected her to, that was my mother's job but she was off living her life.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2017, 02:09:50 AM »
My great-grandparents did their best to raise me despite their age. And my grandmother would visit as often as she could so we grew close. She never talked about me with her own children, not wanting to confuse them or have her know what a bad mother she really was. I completely agreed with her, I didn't want to confuse them either. Hell, I was confused myself. They weren't my brothers, sisters, cousins, aunts or uncles. I wasn't sure WHAT we were to each other!
My grandmother learned from her mistakes, and had a new life, and I'd accepted the situation. I kind of understood my mother's situation better, though hers wasn't the same as my grandmother's. My grandmother had changed, grown up. My mother hadn't.
So though I didn't all-out hate her, I held something inside that made me act out. Nothing that got me in real trouble or made my great-grandparents' lives harder. Mostly I'd hang around with the wrong crowd.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2017, 02:19:06 AM »
A motorcycle gang, believe it or not. I learned the ins & outs of motorcycles from & early age, and I became good at repairing them. Trucks too.
I also learned a lot about women too. A lot of the motorcycle gang members' girlfriends thought I was cute & good-looking, and each decided to give me a sexual education. I developed a taste for older women because of that, and started seducing teachers at school. They just couldn't resist my bad boy charm & good looks.
Around the same time, I was watching television, and saw an old show with a woman that looked like my grandmother! My great-grandparents confirmed she WAS my grandmother, Erin Gray.
I hadn't known she was an actress. I started acquiring DVDs of television shows & movies my grandmother was in. She was a very good actress, and a very sexy one. Even now at fifty she's just a hot as ever.
I quickly developed an unhealthy interest in my actress grandmother. After all, we were related. Which was why I held back for so long from trying anything.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2017, 02:35:31 AM »
But as I became more sexually experienced and confident in my sexual abilities and my ability to charm mature women, I thought more and more about getting in my grandmother's jeans, and damn did her ass and thighs look AMAZING in her tight jeans!
As the years passed, I considered scenario after scenario of seduction, and the incest factor, that forbidden aspect of it, always shot down my plans. I continued to worry that she wouldn't accept my advances. Though admittedly as I got older I worried less and less. But it was still a thorn in my side so-to-speak. I've researched incest on the internet [as well as read - and jacked off to - TONS of incest stories and images], and so many people are against it, some to an extreme degree. Where did my grandmother's opinions about incest lie? I could never know, I couldn't ask her husband, kids, my great-grandparents. So it was a question that continued to nag me.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2017, 02:58:56 AM »
But that didn't stop me from fantasizing about my hot actress grandmother. When I wasn't ramming away at some mature babe, I only jacked off to visions of her.
Of course I'm eighteen now. I barely got through High School, spending more time fucking women and hanging out with the motorcycle gang.
There was no way I'd get into College but since I was good at fixing motorcycles and trucks I was able to work as a mechanic. Even fixed up an old truck in good shape for my own.
Still thinking about my grandmother all of the time, I knew her birthday was coming up on Friday, January 7th. I'd always sent her a card on her birthday and she on mine. I wished I could do more than just send my grandmother a card...
After Christmas her husband came in needing some minor repair work on his car. He knew all about me and was cool since I was her grandson. He hung around and we talked as I worked under the hood of his car.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2017, 03:06:58 AM »
The subject of her birthday came up [he'd brought it up himself]. He said he'd be away for work at the time, and he had hoped to do something special for her fiftieth birthday. All their kids were in College now or out of College, they were all going to be too busy to do anything either.
"I'll talk to my great-grandparents," I said excitedly. "We'll plan something for her."
"Would you do that?" He perked up. "I'd appreciate it and I know so would Erin."
So I brought it up with them when I got home from work that night, telling them I wish there was something special we could do for her birthday.
"Well, there's the cabin," My great-grandfather chimed in.
"The cabin?" I asked.
"Land's sakes, I'd forgotten about that!" My great-grandmother added.
"What cabin?" I asked, a bit agitated not having been answered about it the first time.
"We have a cabin up North in the woods. We used to take Erin up there as a kid. Hadn't used it much once she started High School," My great-grandfather explained.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2017, 03:28:18 AM »
"I used to rent it out, for days, a week, or even a month. I had a fellow maintaining it for me. Haven't rented it in over a year, I have a neighbor up there keeping on eye on it for me, let me know if there's any trouble."
"I could go up and have a look, do some work if necessary," I suggested. "We can take my grandmother up there as a birthday surprise."
My great-grandfather shook his head.
"Our cabin days are over," He said sadly. "Nowadays we need the modern conveniences of home, and it's just too cold up there for us now."
I was disappointed, but kept thinking.
"I got it!" I finally said. "Let's throw something for her here,  just the four of us, then I'll take her up to the cabin for the weekend myself.
My great-grandfather nodded and said that was a good idea. He made some phone calls, then gave me some money for any repairs I might have to do.
I drove my truck up there, a long drive but worth it in my opinion, and looked over the cabin. It had been well-maintained, and cozy on the inside.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2017, 03:36:44 AM »
There was only two bedrooms so it was a good idea my great-grandparents weren't coming. I started thinking about all of the possibilities for me and my grandmother when I got her up there...
I decided to chop wood, to make sure I'd have enough for her birthday weekend. And I stocked up on canned food. I could buy more stuff then.
All the cabin needed was a little cleaning - dusting, mopping, the windows - and I took care of that while I was up there. Now if I went well...
January 7th finally arrived. My grandmother wasn't expecting me, so it was an extra surprise. I drove her to my great-grandparents' house and we celebrated the first phase of her birthday. We all had a good time. Then it was time for phase two.
I told my grandmother I had another surprise for her, we'd have to go for a ride first. My great-grandmother had already paid a visit to my grandmother's husband before he left for his business trip, and got some of her clothes for at least three days up at the cabin.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2017, 03:44:20 AM »
So I had all that she & I would need in the back of my truck.
But first I blindfolded her.
"It's a surprise," I said, grinning. "I don't want to ruin the surprise before we get there."
My grandmother grinned, nodding she understood. We'd spent enough time - as limited as it'd been - over the past fifteen years almost, so she trusted me.
I kept her occupied during the long ride though. We talked & listened to music on the radio. It was actually nice to get away, and I was in one of my best moods.
Finally we arrived at the cabin in the woods & I removed the blindfold. At first she had a blank look on her face. But then it dawned on her, eyes widening.
"The cabin!" My grandmother gasped. "I'd forgotten about this place! I have been back her in close to forty years..."
"And it's ours for the weekend," I said. "Everything you'll need is in the back. Happy birthday, grandma."
She smiled & hugged me.
"Thank you! This mean so much to me!"
I hoped she'd still feel that way when the weekend was over...

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2017, 03:53:09 AM »
We got out of the truck, snow crunching under our boots. It was far snowier up her than it was back home, and my grandmother looked like quite the vision decked out almost completely in blue. Her tight jeans, jean jacket, and a dark plaid shirt under it. She still looked very sexy and feminine dressed that way...
I unloaded the back of my truck and carried everything inside. It was cold but soon I had a roaring fire going in the fireplace as well as in the old-fashioned pot-bellied stove in the kitchen. Soon the cabin was warm and toasty.
As my great-grandfather said, there weren't many modern conveniences up here. We had a small generator I filled up with gasoline but we'd only need that at night for the lights. There was no television, only a battery-powered radio and I brought more than enough batteries.
We had more than a good time, listening to the radio as my grandmother reminisced about her childhood days coming up to this cabin in the Summer and Winter.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2017, 04:06:50 AM »
There was a pond out in the woods behind the cabin where she would go swimming. She admitted giggly that she and her mother would go skinnydipping in it in the Summer. I smiled, imagining my great-grandmother younger than my grandmother was now naked. She was still a beautiful woman now, so it wasn't hard to imagine her close to forty years ago...
In the Winter the pond always froze up, and she would ice skate on it. She had loved to ice skate.
If she stayed in, she and her parents played board games.
"I know," I said getting up off of the couch and retrieving the board games from the closet by the front door. "I saw them when I came up her a few weeks back.
My grandmother smiled.
"This is bringing back such memories... I... I wish I'd had your mother much later, and had brought her up to the cabin as she grew up. I wish I'd been there for her, things would have been different..."
My grandmother was starting to tear up. I slipped my arm around her and pulled her against me.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2017, 04:14:13 AM »
"Grandma, it's all right. Sometimes things just happen for a reason," I reassured her. "I may never have been born and we wouldn't be enjoying your birthday together like this."
"I know," She smiled, wiping away her tears. "I just can't help thinking how things could have been different..."
"I'm glad how things turned out, I'm glad we've been able to grow close. I love you, grandma."
"And I love you too, Jimmy," She said, hugging me.
Part of me wanting to kiss her at that moment. But I knew it wasn't the right time and the reason for doing so wouldn't have been right. So I waited.
After playing a few board games, we went into the kitchen to prepare dinner. You can come up with a lot with the kinds of canned foods they have nowadays. We cooked up a nice big pot of beef stew, then sat in the living room to eat it. I surprised her with a bottle of white wine with dinner [I hoped white wine went well with beef stew...], I'd bought several bottles for the weekend and hidden them away.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2017, 04:23:07 AM »
I really am having a great time," My grandmother informed me. "Thank you for this."
"You're welcome," I said. "It's something i've thought about for a long, long time."
"Oh, really?" She smiled, her blue eyes glittering in the low lamplight as she sipped her wine after dinner. She looked SO beautiful in just her jeans and flannel shirt. Her long, dark hair flowing around her younger-looking face, her large breasts thrusting out against her shirt...
"You really are very beautiful, grandma..." I said, staring into her eyes.
She chuckled breathily as she blushed and turned away.
"I didn't mean to embarrass you, grandma," I said. "I'm just telling you the truth."
"Thank you," She said, turning back to me. "I appreciate you saying that. I really do. It's been a long time since I last heard that."
"You're so beautiful," I said setting down my glass, taking hers and setting it down as well. "It's all i've thought about for too long..."

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2017, 04:31:20 AM »
Slipping my arm around her, I pulled her to me, her full breasts crushing against my chest, and kissed her on the lips finally. Her eyes went wide and she moaned in surprise.
She broke the kiss and started to push me away.
"What are you doing?"
"What i've needed to do for so long, grandma," I answered, reaching out to cup one of her breasts through her shirt.
"But... I'm your grandmother!" She reminded me.
"Do you know how much my mother hated you?" I asked. "Great-grandma told me. When I found out what she'd done to me I almosted hated her as much.
"But you changed that for me when you came into my life. You saved my life, you became my life. And when I got older, became experienced with women, my only thought was I really wanted you, grandma."
"But that's incest you're thinking about!" She gaped.
"I know. You don't think I thought about that? I thought it a lot. That was why it took me almost six years to finally do this. I love you, grandma, but not just as family, as a desirable woman."

- Unknown