Author Topic: Cougars Making Babies 12: Erin Gray [ORIGINAL; Celebrity...See Below]  (Read 1187 times)

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
  • Professor of Consensual & Sensual Erotica 101
Re: Cougars Making Babies 12: Erin Gray [ORIGINAL; Celebrity...See Below]
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2017, 04:38:33 AM »
"This is wrong," She said, as I pulled her to me again, my hand still kneading her large breast.
"I know," I replied. "But I don't care anymore. I need you, grandma. I need this, you don't know how badly..."
I started kissing her again, and unbuttoning her shirt. She still was trying to push me away, but with less resistance as I pressed her back against the sofa. Having unbuttoned her blouse, I untucked it and pulled it open. I broke our kiss, so I could gaze upon her firm, flat belly and tightly packed bra. She was a sight to behold.
"Oh, grandma..." I moaned.
She didn't resist as I tugged up her bra. Her huge breasts tumbled out as she gasped. They sagged some, but not as much as I'd have expected. Her areolae were large and oval-shaped, reddish-brown in color. Her nipples were highly aroused.
I grinned, looking up at my grandmother. She blushed, but didn't look away.
"They're beautiful, grandma..."
"You - you really think so?"
I nodded.
She gave me a small smile.
"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant

"IT IS THE TALE, NOT HE WHO TELLS IT"
- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2017, 04:46:34 AM »
I cupped her breasts, leaned down and took one of her fat nipples into my mouth, sucking on it hard. She gasped, putting her hands behind me head and pulling me tighter to her breast.
Eventually I switched to her other engorged nipple, maneuvering myself down onto the floor between her legs. Letting go of my grandmother's breasts, I let my hands drop to her waist, unbuttoning then unzipping her jeans. I started pulling them down with her panties. She lifted her butt to help me get them down. We'd taken off our boots when came in, so I was able to strip her naked from the waist down easily.
My hands slid around to cup her large, firm, tight butt cheeks, as I disengaged myself from her nipples and kissed my way down to her unshaven pussy. She spread her legs for me, she must have sensed what I wanted.
I buried my face in her dark-haired cunt, sucking on it hard. My grandmother cried out as she clamped my head to her pussy. Her juices began to floor as she ground her crotch against my face hard.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2017, 04:54:16 AM »
I lapped at her sweet hole, pushing my tongue into her, making her gasp and moan louder. Her pussy was flowing heavier.
My grandmother started to whimper, grinding her pussy against my face harder. Finally she cried out and flooded all over my face, gasping for breath as I tried to lap up as much as I possible could.
Her body went limp and she let go of my head, moaning softly, eyes closed.
I stood up, unbuckling my belt. Unbuttoning and unzipping my jeans, I fished my cock out of the fly of my jeans. My grandmother opened her eyes, saw my cock and dived for it.
She had it in my mouth instantly, moaning loudly around it as she took it deeper into her mouth. Soon I felt it slipping down her throat.
She started bobbing her head up and down on my cock rapidly as I began to moan myself, my cock throbbing in her mouth.
I wanted to cum, badly, but I held back for as long as I possibly could. She sucked my cock so good I hardly lasted just over five minutes.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2017, 05:01:40 AM »
Grunting, I began to flood my grandmother's mouth with rope after rope of jizz. She moaned and quickly swallowed it down as fast as I was spurting it, shooting fourteen of fifteen times until the flow petered out.
Pulling her to her feet, I kissed her hard as I embraced her, my desire for my grandmother stronger.
Breaking the kiss, I led her to her bedroom, and began to undress. Laying her on the bed, I mounted her as she spread her legs, pushing my cock into her tight pussy.
She whimpered as my cock pushed into her, and I quickly started to pump it in and out of her as she wrapped her arms around me.
Damn her pussy felt great around me, as I fucked my grandmother faster and faster. She gasped and whimpered, eyes squeezed tightly together as her body writhed and convulsed.
Her convulsions grew stronger, as her head started to thrash from side-to-side. Her pussy clamped down around my cock as she screamed out loud, throwing back her head as she came.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2017, 05:09:54 AM »
Her pussy spasmed hotly around my shaft as she grew even wetter.
After her orgasm passed, my grandmother gyrated under me, wrapping her legs around my waist, whimpering softly.
I hadn't slowed down though, fucking her faster & harder. Another orgasm was already rising in her mature body as I pounded in & out of her, her body thrashing violently until she screamed again in another, more powerful orgasm.
I had my grandmother cumming a lot as I lasted over forty minutes, both of us hot & sweaty, bodies writhing against each other wantonly. Finally I cried out, pumping rope after rope of my incestuous seed deep inside of my grandmother as I gasped & groaned.
I spurt like a firehose another thirteen, fourteen times, before the flow finally petered out. I collapsed on top of her, both of us gasping for breath, as she clung tighter to me & I to her.
We spent most of my grandmother's birthday weekend fucking. She said she hadn't fucked that much in YEARS. She was grinning from ear-to-ear the whole time.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2017, 05:15:08 AM »
As the weekend came to an end, I was kind of disappointed it was over. I had my arm around her waist as we headed out to my already loaded truck. I could tell she was disappointed as well.
She stopped and turned to face me.
"You know I'm yours now," She said. "I don't want this to be over."
I began to grin at her.
"Are you kidding?!? If that's the case, I'll be fucking you every chance I can get, grandma!"
She smiled and hugged me tight.
"Just do me one favor," She said.
"Anything."
"I want you to just call me Erin from now on," She said. "We're more than relatives now you know."
"I can do that, Erin," I said, leaning down to kiss her.
I saw this as a long, beautiful relationship, and it was all that I ever, ever wanted... THE END

- Unknown

Offline cartman13

• Undergrad
  • Merits 29
« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2017, 12:09:57 PM »
Erin fucking Gray!  8)

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2017, 12:21:40 PM »
Yes? What about Erin Gray, Eric Cartman? ;-)

- Unknown

Offline cartman13

• Undergrad
  • Merits 29
« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2017, 01:11:41 PM »
Yes? What about Erin Gray, Eric Cartman? ;-)

Apart that she was hot?

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2017, 10:41:34 PM »
lol Yes, apart from that she's hot. :P

- Unknown

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1086
« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2017, 10:58:18 PM »
Mmmmm, Erin Gray! Who can ever forget ( if you grew up in the late '70s and early '80s ) Col. Wilma Deering from 'Buck Rogers In the 25th Century'? Walking around in her sexy spandex uniform! She spawned a few masturbation fantasies with me, I know!

Love the great backstory you made! This was a fun story!
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2017, 12:57:13 AM »
Thanks for the compliments, Vile8r! Yes, backstory to me is important. I always try to make each of my stories unique - especially my celebrity stories - though I will at times use elements from my past stories, possible in different ways. Like with my "Cougars Making Babies" cycles, I have four celebrities and I do my best to tell four completely different stories. Which was why after doing the first three and seeing how into the sex the celebrities were, I was going for a story this time where Erin wasn't so eager, hesitant and reluctant. I don't like all of my "Making Babies" stories to have eager to fuck celebrities, having some of them reluctant mixes it up nicely. Just because you're hot like Erin Gray doesn't mean you have to want to fuck everyone. :P Thanks again, Vile8r!

- Unknown