ravishu.com

February 21, 2017, 03:43:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Our users have posted a total of 174,427 posts.
This forum contains 12,121 topics.
We have 16,174 registered users.
Please welcome ThrummCopescetic, our newest member.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Friday Night Gone Bad  (Read 5093 times)
vile8r
Masters Degree

Merits 47

Ignore
« on: January 05, 2017, 10:14:08 AM »

WARNING!    You must be 18 or over to read these stories of rape and non-consensual sex.  This particular story features characters under the age of 18.  If you do not like such stories, please stop reading. This story is all fiction and no characters in it are meant to resemble any real person.  If you do not understand the difference between reality and fantasy, read no more. Rape is a heinous crime and the penalty is many years in prison. The people who commit rape are despised everywhere. No one is being hurt, and this is pure fantasy.

Friday Night Gone Bad

An original story by Vile8r

Kaylee Hewes was one of the hottest girls in Franklin Composite High School. Cale McCormick couldn't be prouder that the exceptionally pretty 18 year-old senior was his girlfriend.

The 5’ 6”, 112 lb. blonde was blessed with a body that a lot of girls would die for.  Her slim, 33-23-32 athletic body; long, toned legs; sparkling blue eyes; and beautiful smile, made Kaylee a very much lusted-after girl in her class.  

Cale was no slouch himself. He was also a high school senior, and a star receiver on the football team. He was an extremely fit, good-looking boy, and very popular! He had already dated most of the hottest girls on the cheerleading squad. But Kaylee was the girl he really wanted. And now she was his!

Tonight, the two of them were heading out into the countryside to a keg party at an old abandoned farm. Kaylee's parents were religious, and not very approving of parties, and so she had had to sneak out of the house.

She climbed out her upstairs bedroom window and down the big elm tree beside the house. Then across the backyard, and down the alley. Cale sat in his convertible at the end of the alley, waiting for her.

It was a very warm spring evening. Therefore, what Kaylee was wearing, didn't leave a lot to the imagination. A pair of tight, denim cutoffs, barely covering her sweet bubble-butt and showing off her awesome tanned legs, and a cute pink t-shirt. On her feet she had some matching pink and white sandals.

"My dad would flip if he knew what I was doing right now!" Kaylee said, as she jumped in on the passenger side of the car. She looked over her shoulder, almost as if she was expecting for her father to come roaring down the alleyway at any second.

"I'll probably get grounded for a month for this, but no way was I missing this party," Kaylee said to Cale.

"For sure!" Cale replied. "Everybody's gonna be there!"

The party was being hosted by another senior boy named Ethan James. His family was quite rich and he had a reputation for throwing some pretty damn good parties. Going to one of Ethan's parties was a definite must for the popular crowd! It was a great place to be seen!
They began driving out of town. Cale was stealing glances over at Kaylee in her denim shorts. His cock grew hard, thinking about how later that night, he'd be getting inside them. Not only did  Kaylee have one hell of a body, she was also a damn good fuck.

Cale had discovered, in the past, that having a hot body didn't necessarily translate into a girl being good at sex. He had fucked some other pretty smokin' hot girls in his school, but not all of them had been that great. A couple of them he could best describe as, "like fucking a dead fish."
But not Kaylee! Oh no! She was the real deal! He didn't know if it had something to do with being repressed by her religious parents or what, but, man, the girl liked to fuck. And the things she could do with her mouth....wow!

Kaylee looked over at him. "What are you looking at?" she smiled.

"You, baby!" he replied. "You're looking awesome!"

"I know!" Kaylee laughed.

"Oh, nothing like being stuck-up!" Cale laughed back, as he playfully slapped Kaylee on the leg.

His dick was as hard as rock, and he knew Kaylee had to be able to see it through his pants. She did. She reached over and cupped his balls, then with her fingers, traced the outline of his hard cock through his pants.

Cale was really excited now. He couldn't help but think about having her hot, young body pressed against him. He pictured his hands wrapping around her slender waist, feeling the curve of her hips as he slipped himself inside her.

She leaned in closer and kissed him on the side of the neck. "I'm all yours."

Oh yes! Indeed you are! He smiled to himself.

Kaylee looked around and saw they were no longer even in town. Cale was driving down a gravel country road and then turned down another narrow road, this one lined with big trees.

"Now, you do know where we're going, right?" Kaylee asked, with a bit of apprehension.

"Yeah, don't worry! Ethan gave me directions." Cale explained.

"Well, that's good," Kaylee quipped. "Because I have no clue!"

As they continued on, they came to an intersection of four roads. Cale came to a slow stop and silently swore to himself.
"What's the problem?" Kaylee asked.

"Well," Cale replied. "Ethan told me when I came to the first intersection, which is this one, I was supposed to turn onto Pinetree Road. But I can't remember if he said turn right or turn left."

"Ummm, I thought you said he gave you directions. Aren't they on your phone?"

Cale gave her a sheepish look. "Uh, no!"

Kaylee gave him a cold glare. "Call him then. Ask him to give you the directions again."

He had already pulled his phone out and was looking at it. "Shit!" he said disgustedly. "We're in a dead zone! I have no service!"

Kaylee glanced at her phone. "Yeah, and neither do I! What do we do now?"

"Hey," Cale said. "Look over that way. I see something. Looks like the roof of a barn."

Kaylee's eyes followed where Cale was pointing, and sure enough a mile or so away, she could make out something over the tops of the trees.
"Ethan told me to watch for a big old barn. I'll bet that's the one!"

"Okay, so then we should turn left," Kaylee smiled. "That's probably the party spot!"

Cale turned left onto the other road and took off in a spray of gravel. As they approached the area where they had seen the barn, they could also see smoke rising from a large bonfire, further encouraging them that they were heading in the right direction. They came around a wide curve and into the farmyard. And immediately realized, they were in the wrong place!

Inside the clearing was an old farm. There was a two-storey farmhouse, a large red barn and several other smaller outbuildings. Groves of large oak and maple trees surrounded the place. They could see there was a party happening, but not the high school party they were looking for. In the farmyard could be seen dozens of big Harley-Davidson motorcycles. A large group of people were gathered around a roaring bonfire.

Cale and Kaylee immediately had a sense of unease, seeing that they were all burly, rough-looking bikers.

"I have a bad feeling about this," Kaylee said. "We need to get the hell out of here."

"That's exactly what I'm doing," Cale said, as he began to turn the car around.

Suddenly, though, a couple of the bikers could be seen running toward them. Cale had to brake to avoid hitting them, as they ran in front of the car.

One of the men yelled out. "What the fuck do we got here? Fuckin' trespassers? Stop yer car.....now!"

The biker approached Cale's side of the car as he came to a stop.

He was a big man, over 6 ft. tall and weighed likely well over 200 lb. He wasn't really fat, but had a stout, muscular-looking body. He was bald, with a black mustache and goatee and wore a weathered leather jacket.

The other man was also quite tall, but more wiry, with a badly scarred face and thick, brownish hair. He had a long, shaggy beard and was smoking a cigarette.

Both men were gruff, intimidating-looking characters. They looked to be in their late 30s to early 40s.

"We're not trespassing," Cale answered. "We-we're looking for a party and- and we kinda got lost. We were supposed to go down Pinetree Road and I think I turned right when I should have turned left."

"Pinetree Road? You dumb fucks are lost! Pinetree Road is like a couple miles back that way," he said, pointing in the direction from which the teens had just come. "You're on Glendale Road! Didn't you see the sign?"

Cale couldn't recall seeing a sign, but he didn't know what to say.
"We never saw a sign."

"Well, there's one there," the man stated. "Although, I guess I could see why you might have not noticed it. If I had a hottie in my car like this one, I might be a bit distracted too."

Several more of the men had gathered around the car and Kaylee was suddenly very self-conscious of them staring at her. She wrapped her arms around herself, as if she was trying to cover up. The sad fact was, the skimpy shorts and t-shirt didn't leave a lot to the imagination. She now horribly regretted wearing them.

"Listen, we're really sorry," said Cale. "W-would you be able to give us directions.....and we'll just leave, okay? No harm done. We're really sorry."

"You want directions, huh?" said the other man. "We could do that. But it's gonna cost ya!"

"I c-can give you some money," Cale said, pulling out his wallet.

The second man reached out and stroked Kaylee's cheek, making her cringe and slide across the seat closer to Cale.

"It ain't really money that we want," he said. "You let us party a bit with yer hot-ass girlfriend here, and we'll call it a deal."

"C-Cale.....these guys are scaring me," Kaylee whimpered. "Let's get out of here.....now!"

"You ain't goin' nowhere," the first man said, reaching inside the car and grabbing the keys out of the ignition. He looked over at his buddy on Kaylee's side of the car.

"Get her out in the open, so's we can get a better look at 'er!"  he ordered.

The second man pulled the passenger door open and grabbed Kaylee by the arm, yanking her out of the car. "NO! Please.....don't touch me!....Cale!"

Several of the bikers formed a semi-circle around her. She looked down at the ground, not wanting to make eye contact any of the men. She tried desperately to pull her shorts down as far as they would go on her legs.

"You goddamn high school girls get better lookin' all the time," said the bald biker, coming around the car and making a slow circle around the teenage girl. "Sure didn't have hot cunt like this when I was in school! If there had been, I might have actually went."

The other men laughed at his joke.

"Come on, you guys," Cale said nervously, starting to get out of the car. "Please leave her alone. This isn't funny. We'll just get out of here.....you'll never see us again."

"How about you shut the fuck up?" the bald biker snapped, as he turned back to glare at Cale. "You're on property of the Red Devils! I'll fuckin' decide when you leave, you got that?"

"I said.....we're really, really sorry," Cale continued to apologize.

"Yes! Just let us go! We're sorry we trespassed, it wasn't our fault!" Kaylee cried out.

The biker that had pulled Kaylee out of the car, now wrapped an arm around her and pulled her closer to him.

Kaylee tried to squirm away from him, but he grabbed a handful of her hair and yanked her head back. "Hold still, bitch!"
He looked over at the bald biker.

"We gotta decide what we're gonna do with these two fer trespassin'."

"I got an idea," the bald biker grinned lasciviously. "Little girlie there was probably lookin' to get fucked tonight. Would be a real shame to let her go home disappointed. I say we fuck her and make him watch!"

"NOOOOOO! LEAVE HER ALONE!" Cale yelled. "LEAVE HER ALONE, YOU SONUVABITCHES! OR I'LL......."

"Or you'll do what ?" the bald biker snarled, as he stepped in front of Cale. He punched him hard in the face, Cale dropping to the ground, blood flowing from his smashed nose.

"Or you'll do what ?" the bald biker snarled, as he stepped in front of Cale. He punched him hard in the face, Cale dropping to the ground, blood flowing from his smashed nose.

"What were you gonna do, high school boy? Were you gonna take us all on? Were you gonna be a hero?"

The biker kicked out with his left foot and caught Cale across the chin with the toe of his boot.
"OH MY GOD! NOOOOOO!" Kaylee cried out.

The biker holding Kaylee yanked harder on her hair. "Shut the fuck up, you little slut! Yer boyfriend's gonna learn to keep his mouth shut."

Cale was struck in the chest with another kick. Everyone could hear the sickening crunch of ribs breaking. The bald biker reached down, grabbed the front of Cale's shirt and punched him hard in the face again. Cale's head snapped back and his body went limp. Two other bikers began dragging him across the grass.

"Yeah, git that piece of shit outta here," the head biker, whose real name was Wolf, sneered.

TO BECONTINUED
« Last Edit: January 05, 2017, 11:40:34 AM by vile8r » Logged

I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!
Blue
Sophomore

Merits 5

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2017, 10:47:48 AM »

looks like a good story. I'm curios what will happen next  Cool
gscmar64
Masters Degree

Merits 14

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2017, 11:22:26 AM »

Oh yeah i want to see the picture in your mind on this one- not that your words won't describe it fully, it's just i can't wait for them!

it's only rape if she understand that she has to say no,orates it clearly and sign that she said no!
vile8r
Masters Degree

Merits 47

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2017, 11:38:51 AM »

The biker holding Kaylee was named Tank. He reached into a pocket of his leather jacket and produced a nasty-looking switchblade. With a loud CLICK! the blade popped out. He reached down with the knife to run it along Kaylee's long legs. She was trying to keep her thighs closed tightly together, grabbing at his wrist holding the knife.

"Pl-please......please....don't t-touch me!" she began to sob.

Tank dragged the knife up her left leg.

"Move those legs apart, honey!"

Tears running down her cheeks, Kaylee slowly moved her legs farther apart. Tank kept pulling the knife blade up along her slender thigh. Not hard enough to cut her, but enough for her to feel the cool steel on her skin.

"Oh God, oh God........nooooooo!" Kaylee bawled, her eyes tightly shut. Her whole body shook like a leaf. She realized she was in a nightmare situation, seeing at least twenty of the bikers gathered around her now in a circle, eyeing her up like a lamb in a wolf's den.

She whimpered as the knifes was slowly pulled higher and higher.

"Goddamn, she's hot!" Wolf licked his lips.

"Yeah, she's a real little princess, ain't she?" another biker named Knuckles smirked.

Kaylee squirmed as she could feel Tank's hard cock in his pants pressing against her.

Wolf walked up to stand right in front of Kaylee. Tank pushed her down onto her knees in front of him. Kaylee tried to turn away, seeing that Wolf had pulled out his erect cock. It was thick and massive, jutting up grotesquely from a tangled, stinking nest of pubic hair. Kaylee could smell his sweaty unwashed body odor. The dark purple helmet oozed slimy pre-cum.

Wolf stroked his hard cock, getting it even harder.

Kaylee felt sick to her stomach. There was no way she could put that gross thing in her mouth! Wolf grabbed a handful of her hair and wrenched her head around to face his cock.

"Noooooo.....noooooo.....don't m-make me d-do this......noooooo please!" she bawled.

"You get that cock in yer mouth, ya little slut, or we'll tie ya down and skullfuck ya 'til you choke to death!" Wolf growled. "You can either do this the easy way, or by fuck, we'll make sure ya do it the hard way!"

With tears streaming down her cheeks, Kaylee closed her eyes and opened her mouth, letting Wolf's putrid dick push past her lips. He licked his lips, smiling down at her with satisfaction.

"That's it, slut. Be a good girl," he murmured, watching her open mouth slip over top of his cock.

KayIee felt his hands grabbing at her hair, pulling her head in closer, feeling his thick meat stretch her wet lips.

"Ohhhh, that's it, slut," he groaned. "Be a real good girl for yer daddy."

He pushed her head down until she gagged. Wetness spilled down his balls as Kaylee's slobber ran down his shaft.

"GGLLUAAGG! GLAAKK! AAACK! GLK! GLK! GLK!"

"Mmmmmmmm!" Wolf groaned. Hearing Kaylee's choking sounds only excited him more, making him groan and thrust more into her mouth. He grabbed the back of her head, as he began to thrust in and out of her mouth. Wolf had his eyes closed as he concentrated on this face fuck. His balls were nearly slapping her chin as she took 4 to 5 inches of his thick cock into her mouth.

Kaylee's mouth was so full, her hands were on his thighs still trying to push away, but Wolf had a firm hold on her head to prevent that from happening.

"GLK!....GLK!.....GLK!......GLK!"

The other bikers began hooting and hollering, getting worked into a frenzy as they watched Wolf rape the hot teen girl's mouth.
Her jaws began to ache from being stretched around his large girth. Kaylee felt completely used and hopeless as this gross man used her face as a fuck hole. Where was Cale? Someone needed to come and save her!... But her parents didn't even know where she was! Her heart pounded with terror as she thought about the unspeakable things about  to happen to her.

"Ohhh, little slut," Wolf groaned.

Pulling her head towards him with both hands, Wolf's thrusts became faster and faster. He was really fucking her face now. Her shirt was soaked with the slobber running from her mouth and down his shaft.

Kaylee felt a massive relief as Wolf pulled her off his cock.

"I want my first load in her cunt," Wolf said, bluntly. "Get her on top of the car!"

Two other bikers stepped in to grab Kaylee's arms lifting her right off the ground. Her legs kicked and flailed. Two other bikers grabbed her legs.
Held by the four bikers, Tank grabbed the front of her t-shirt with one hand, and with his knife, sliced it open, the fabric making a sick ripping sound. Next was her bra. Kayle screaming wildly, he then sliced away at her shorts, tearing them away from her body.

"NOOOOO.......NOOOOOO........HELLPPPPPPPP!" she continued to scream.

Kaylee's panties were cut from her with a couple deft twists of Tank's blade. He wadded them into a ball and jammed them in her mouth.
The horrified girl was carried and thrown face down onto the hood of Cale's car. From seemingly out of nowhere, ropes were wrapped tightly around her wrists, her arms yanked out to her sides, and the ropes tied to the side mirrors of the car.

"And now for the fun!" Wolf snickered, as he unbuckled his pants and began to pull them down. Kaylee looked over her shoulder and screamed through the panties in her mouth, seeing the man's erect cock, thick and heavily veined. It looked even scarier than when she had her mouth around it.
"Yeah, you scream all right," Wolf sneered.

Two bikers grabbed her ankles and yanked Kaylee's tanned legs wide apart. Wolf licked his lips, seeing Kaylee's tight shaved cunt fully exposed to him.
"Yours ain't the first tight cunt this cock has ripped apart!" he said.

"Man, oh, man, look at that sweet teenage cunt!" one of the bikers yelled out.

"Rip her good, Wolf!"

"Fuck her brains out, man!"

Lining his large cock up with her slit, he leaned down until the tip of his cock just lay between her pussy lips.
 Kaylee screamed frantically through the panties in her mouth.

Wolf paused for a moment with just the head of his meat inside Kaylee. Her body trembled like a leaf.

"Oh yeah, little bitch, you're gonna like having my cock inside you......gonna feel a whole lot better than that little high school boy dick you been getting."

Then, without warning, he grabbed her by the waist and drove viciously forward, his dick head punching its way inside her as he sunk his entire length brutally inside her. Every muscle in Kaylee's body snapped taut from the pain. Her head snapped back and an agonized scream escaped her throat.

"AAAAIIIIIEEEEEMMMMMMPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Wolf put more pressure on his rigid cock as it slid into Kaylee's trembling body. She squealed as his pole completely found its way into her body. She felt the big cock in her vagina, stretching her out, completely filling her. She clenched her eyes shut, wishing to wake up from this torturous nightmare. Wolf had her thighs firmly in his grip and he began to rape the beautiful young teen as she was spread-eagled on the hood of the car.

Kaylee smelled his unwashed body and heard the cacophony of the other bikers cheering him on with excitement.

"Fuck her, Wolf!"

" Nail the little bitch!"

"Fuck her good!"

Kaylee screamed incessantly through the panties in her mouth, soaking them with her slobber. She tugged at the ropes that kept her bound to the car.
Wolf laughed as he pushed his powerful cock into her sore and aching pussy, again and again and again. Kaylee felt sweat covering her slim body. She was pushed hard into the hood with each violent and vicious thrust over and over again. She was repulsed by the horrible man that was inside her.
The biker fucked her with a wild abandon. He held her hips and drove himself deep into her cunt, his drool dripping from his mouth.

Wolf loved the feeling of the twisting, squirming young girl underneath him, her warm, firm body, her slender legs splayed out on either side of him, his pumping cock stabbing in and out of her tight hole. Her pussy lips were stretched taut around his shaft like an elastic band.

He was breathing harder now, almost panting. He moaned, groaned, and laughed all at the same time as he savagely fucked her. He felt his orgasm build up, he knew he was getting close....any second now!

He plowed again and again, deep into Kaylee's gorgeous teenage body. He enjoyed the pain on her young face, the way her eyes clenched shut, trying to block the rape out of her mind. He liked the expressions on her pretty face, the helplessness.
Then he arched his back, and let out a loud inhuman grunt of victory.

"OUUUAHHHHHHHH!!!!"

Kaylee knew right away what was happening. She felt it inside her body, inside her pussy and in her womb. A flood of slimy cum shot out of Wolf's pulsating cock and directly into Kaylee. It was a total nightmare, having the gross man unload his semen into her helpless body pinned underneath him. When he was done cumming inside the young teen, he withdrew his slimy, bloody dick and wiped it on her leg.

"Come on, Wolf!" Tank snapped. "You're done, git outta the way! I want a piece of 'er now."

Tank had his pants down, his thick, grotesque cock sticking straight out, a large nut sac dangling down between his legs. Kaylee tried to squirm and twist her body, but the other men held her legs tight, the ropes cutting into her wrists.

Tank grabbed both her hips and hoisted her up a bit off the hood, her thighs spread wide. He pushed inside her.

"EEEYYYAAHHHGHH!!!" the teen screamed through the panties in her mouth. "AAAOOWWWmmmmfffffff!!!"

Then the fucking really began. He powerfully rammed into her, pulled back, and plowed in again. Tank's balls hit her thighs as he plunged all of his thick inches into her petite body. She felt the walls of her pussy tear, as they struggled to stretch around the large invading cock. The onslaught began.

The rapist paid no regard to her pain and simply fucked her like an animal. To Kaylee, it seemed as though Tank's dick was as thick as her arm. The tip of his cock hammered her insides! Tank held the young teen's hips as powerful strokes rocked her whole body, making the car shake.

"UNNngh!" SLAM "Ugh!" SLAM "Aah!" SLAM "Nngh!" Tank made animal-like grunts as he fucked the hottie. If Kaylee's wrists hadn't been tied to the mirrors, he would have knocked her off with the power of his thrusts.

He didn't have a care in the world for the young girl. She was just a tight piece of cunt. as far as he was concerned. A tight piece of cunt that he intended on raping as hard as he could. Tank knew only one way to fuck women......and that was hard!

She was so tight, and Tank knew he wouldn't last long. Which was okay. He knew this wouldn't be the only time he'd fuck her tonight. He'd have his dick inside her more than once, and then he'd last longer. With a groan, he began pumping his slimy seed into her. Kaylee could feel the thick, heavy load thumping into her.

Tank held himself inside her, letting Kaylee feel it pulsing and throbbing. When he pulled out, a puddle of his cum oozed out of her and onto the car.
"That was just the first round, honey," he sneered.

The fat biker named Knuckles was next in line. He mounted the teen girl and raped her sadistically. His heavy, flabby body slapped against her, his hard cock pistoning in and out of the screaming, bawling girl.

Behind him stood another six bikers, all ready to take their turns on the helpless girl.

Poor Kaylee, what other horrors await her?

TO BE CONTINUED
« Last Edit: January 05, 2017, 11:41:53 AM by vile8r » Logged

I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!
gscmar64
Masters Degree

Merits 14

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2017, 01:06:15 PM »

So then Don't keep us in horny suspense, tell us!

it's only rape if she understand that she has to say no,orates it clearly and sign that she said no!
Skygazer
Sophomore

Merits 4

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2017, 02:57:07 PM »

Hot vile8r!

Life is love, love is life
darklord
Masters Degree

Merits 29

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2017, 08:10:52 PM »

Damn good! one of your best and that is saying something.

"I don't believe in destiny, or the guiding hand of fate. I don't believe in forever, or love as a mystical state. I don't believe in the stars or the planets, or angels watching from above. But I believe there's a ghost of a chance we can find someone to love and make it last"  Rush  Ghost of a chance.
Brokenwing
Undergrad

Merits 35

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2017, 12:41:18 AM »

Mmmmm wow Vile8r as always your stories are so hot. 

Just for fun I want to toss out some thoughts and possibilities.

With Kaylee's strict religious parents imagine if the expected her to remain pure and avoid pregnancy with abstinence meaning they had not allowed her to get on the pill.

Now you mentioned that she was "good at sex" with her boyfriend but as pretty as she was and very willing to give oral to him maybe to not make her violate her parents wishes too much her boyfriend had always used a condom with her.

Maybe even with her boyfriend Kaylee had always been in dark places with him mostly covered never fulling undressing.  The times they went all the way she kept at least bra and panties on.  Not that maybe other times she let him feel her tits.

But imagine if she had never really been fully nude for him, yet now here she was with these older bikers, her clothes cut from her leaving her nude and on display. 

And already had three of them penetrate her bareback with no regard for sefe sex.

I love that they have her bound the her boyfriend's car.  Imagine if their pounding her as they rape her dents her jock boyfriend's pride and joy his car. 

I love how helpless she is as well with her arms tied by the wrists to the mirrors. 

I also love how even as the third man enters her she can see more men move in line. 

Not only does she have to accept the painful sexual assault of her third stranger sex partner but she knows it's far from over.

It makes one think how much they would try to prepare themself for that.  Telling herself to just survive.

As each man rapes her the appearance and physical feelings begin to blend together.  Even as each fucks her in his own unique way her body processes just constant use. 

Even as brutal as the sex her body would still have some natural instinctual reaction to the sex.  Her breathing, body positioning and everything would just be in survival mode.  Yet some of the physical sexual acts would feel primal. 

Very powerful set up cant wait for more.

PLEASE read my stories here and comment on the story itself or send me a PM with your thoughts:

"My Downward Spiral to Becoming a Slut"
http://ravishu.com/forums/index.php?topic=33279.0
"Worst Nightmare"
http://ravishu.com/forums/index.php?topic=32020.0
"The Rape -From the Voice of The Victim"
http://ravishu.com/forums/index.php?topic=33400.0
"Foster Care"
http://ravishu.com/forums/index.php?topic=32605.0
Roleplay:
"Scholarship to Study Abroad in Europe" by Brokenwing and Rapist
http://ravishu.com/forums/index.php?topic=32044.0
blondiecath
Junior

Merits 0

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2017, 02:20:15 AM »

Realy good!
cgmissy
Junior

Merits 9

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2017, 03:15:43 AM »

Wow, thats real good.
Hot ... i am looking for more!
NeroTX
Freshman

Merits 0

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2017, 03:48:38 PM »

Good god, this is fucking hot. As always.
hornytheunicorn
Sophomore

Merits 1

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2017, 08:12:51 AM »

I like how there's a nice guy in this one who tried to protect his girl.

It would be nice if they had sweet, loving sex afterwards... but she will probably be too traumatized by the rape.

I hope they do anal before they get done with her Cheesy. Knowing you, I'm sure they will.
Syrona
Freshman

Merits 0

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2017, 08:33:46 PM »

There just has to be some anal.. and yes the boy should be made to watch if possible.. not entire sure how bad he is at the moment but making him watch.. mmm yes ..
Bennetfox
Freshman

Merits 2

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2017, 11:10:50 AM »

They should turn her Into a Little Fuck machine and Hand her Back To Her Boyfriend completely broken. To the point where she'll Do Anything he tells Her Too Fuck His friends, takenit in the ass, Whore herself out, whatever. I always love Your work vio8r!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: