ravishu.com

January 19, 2017, 05:22:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Our users have posted a total of 168,054 posts.
This forum contains 11,864 topics.
We have 15,955 registered users.
Please welcome moeman60, our newest member.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cougars Making Babies 11: Ann-Margret [ORIGINAL; Celebrity...See Below]  (Read 75 times)
GEMINIGUY
Masters Degree

Merits 46

Professor of Consensual & Sensual Erotica 101

Ignore
« on: January 04, 2017, 02:44:09 AM »

[ORIGINAL; Celebrity
Exhibitionism Fetish
Masturbation Cumshot
Titfuck M/F]

Disclaimer: THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION, LOOSELY BASED ON A REAL PERSON.

[Summer 1992]

I'd had a pretty good life growing up. My father had been the youngest of MANY siblings, in fact far younger than his siblings. Fortunately his parents had been very well-off, and had a very large house to raise them in.
One-by-one, each of his siblings went off to College, got jobs, got their own places, some got married. So by the time dad's parents decided to retire and move far away, all of their children had homes already except dad, so they gave the house to him.
It had been well-maintained and mortgage-free, so dad just had to take care of it and pay the taxes on it.
In time he married to, and later I was born. I was an only child, and I pretty much had the run of the house. Our bedrooms were on the first floor, the second and third floors weren't used. Except by me of course.

"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant

"IT IS THE TALE, NOT HE WHO TELLS IT"
- Unknown
GEMINIGUY
Masters Degree

Merits 46

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2017, 02:51:56 AM »

My parents were always good to me. Yeah, as an only child I guess they spoiled me some. Especially with dad gone for work a lot of the time, and mom mostly working on her massive garden that was the backyard or throwing another garden party for her well-off lady friends. Meaning the left me alone a lot, and I loved it.
The truth was, from an early age I was a little pervert. From all of the second and third floor windows in our house with my powerful binoculars I could see pretty much all of my neighbors - as well as mom's beautiful friends, who sometimes wore bikinis to mom's garden parties, as would mom.
Not only would I spy on our neighbors and mom's friends I of course was jacking off. Why bother spy if you don't act on it?
I was glad my parents left me to my own devices, because I wasn't sure they'd like me being a voyeur and masturbating like a fiend. Nor did I think the neighbors and mom's friends would have been happy about it either. So I was very careful not to get caught.

- Unknown
GEMINIGUY
Masters Degree

Merits 46

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2017, 02:59:26 AM »

If a neighbor caught me, I had no doubt they'd tell my parents, and I didn't need that happening.
So over the years from that very young age of about six or seven, I perfected the art of voyeurism as well as the art of jerking off. I was pretty good at both.
Of course I wasn't a pervert ALL of the time. I was a "normal" kid at times too. I liked to stay in my room, listen to music, read comic books or watch television.
And to keep up the facade of being a normal, good son, I'd make sure I kept my room clean, I helped mom around the house, took out the trash, mowed the lawn, trimmed the hedges, things all of my friends had to do for their own parents.
And the years slowly passed, things pretty much following the same routine for me. Of course neighbors moved away, new neighbors moved in, more girls and women to perv off of, but otherwise "business as usual".
I came into my teen years, went to High School, graduated, went to College. Got a job, moved out.

- Unknown
GEMINIGUY
Masters Degree

Merits 46

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2017, 03:09:04 AM »

But some things stayed the same. I'd come home and mow the lawn, trim the hedges, help out was things needing doing around the house. I really was a good son, but I also wanted to have an excuse to hang out and keep spying on the neighbors. I never got tired of spying and stroking.
I'm in my late twenties now. My parents are in their fifties now, but just as active as ever. Dad still worked a lot, travelling for work. Mom still maintained her garden backyard and had her garden parties. And sometimes her friends still wore bikinis to mom's garden parties. Those women knew how to maintain their bodies... Mom too.
There are new neighbors, and a lot of the old neighbors still live there. The mothers look hotter, their little girls were now in their tweens and teens, giving me more fodder to jerk off to.

- Unknown
GEMINIGUY
Masters Degree

Merits 46

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2017, 03:27:54 AM »

But as has always been the case for me, my attention always returns to the house next door. Did I happen to mention Ann-Margret lives there?
You know who I mean, the actress. She's in her fifties now, but she's still acting. I'm not sure what her natural hair color is. She's lived next door all of my life, and i've seen her with dark hair, red hair, blonde hair. All those colors suit her though.
I've never actually seen her in any of her dozens and dozens of movies, why should I? I've always been able to see her for free next door. Of course Ann-Margret was always away a lot, shooting movies all over the place, but I'd look forward to her coming back.
Why? Because no matter what age she is she's always been hot as Hell. Shit, Ann-Margret's even hotter now over fifty.
And to tell you the truth, she's the reason my perverted nature arose in me in the first place. Ann-Margret was my first fantasy, and who could blame me?

- Unknown
GEMINIGUY
Masters Degree

Merits 46

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2017, 03:36:56 AM »

It was intimidating living next door to a big movie star - I may not have seen any of her movies but trust me, I know enough about Ann-Margret to know she really is a big movie star, especially yo guys like me - but she never had to know that, or know that i've jerked off to her - and still do. I still find it intimidating at my current age knowing she lives next door to my parents.
As I was saying, Ann-Margret is hot, always has been, and is even hotter now. And for as long as I can remember, she always dressed like some exhibitionist around the house. She always had the curtains open when she was around, and she always walked around in a tank top and panties mostly - and never a bra. Her massive tits outlined by the thin material, as well as her hard nipples and large, puffy areolae.
I can't help shaking my head, I swear even now that even though Ann-Margret's over fifty her tits sag no more than they did almost twenty-five years ago. They're amazing.

- Unknown
GEMINIGUY
Masters Degree

Merits 46

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2017, 03:44:37 AM »

As I said, she was my very first. Once I saw her through one of the second floor windows, I got my first hard on, my little cock poking out against my white briefs. And I rushed to get the binoculars from downstairs before she put on more clothes.
But she didn't. Ann-Margret stayed in just a tank top and panties the whole time. It was the sight of both her huge tits bare under the skimpy top and her round ass hardly covered by the even skimpier-materialed panties.
Without thinking, my hand went to my preteen cock and rubbed it through my jeans. It ached and throbbed. Later I could remember having dropped my jeans and briefs and rubbed my little cock directly. It felt good. And I never wanted to stop.
And that was the first of BILLIONS of times I played with my cock, spying on Ann-Margret as well as all of our neighbors, but always especially watching Ann-Margret. I couldn't help myself. Being a voyeur and masturbating was my fetish. Hell, SHE was my fetish!

- Unknown
GEMINIGUY
Masters Degree

Merits 46

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2017, 03:51:57 AM »

And my little cock didn't stay little for very long - oh, no, not with all the jerking off I did, and having so much alone time I did a lot of that. Long before puberty when I had to use the urinals at school I couldn't help noticing how much longer and thicker my cock was, though I didn't make a habit of openly staring at other guys' cocks.
Then by puberty it grew even larger, and I was still a lot bigger than most guys I noticed in the showers after gym class.
Girls started to notice my bigger bulge, and it wasn't long before I was fooling around with girls, and losing my virginity.
Sure, I fucked a lot of girls during High School, but voyeurism remained my fetish. I couldn't NOT jerk off and spy on hot females.
In College I didn't fuck around as much. I studied hard and focused on when I'd have time to go back home and jack off to my neighbors, especially those rare occasions Ann-Margret was actually at home.

- Unknown
GEMINIGUY
Masters Degree

Merits 46

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2017, 03:59:18 AM »

And since graduating College, getting a job and moving out - I now live in an apartment building with a crappy view for a voyeur - I don't date or fuck around much, I look forward to going back to my parents and watching my neighbors. There's nothing like doing that in the whole world.
Things changed recently. I was at my parents' house, watching Ann-Margret through my binoculars through a second floor window. She looked so tasty!
Of course my cock was hard, tenting my jeans. And without realizing I'd done it, I had my jeans and fashion briefs down and was jerking off to her in her bedroom.
And for the first time she caught me.
To my surprise she smiled. I had always worried how she'd react if she knew what I did, but Ann-Margret was smiling at me. Ans I could tell she was ogling my cock.
She surprised me by lowering her panties, exposing her unshaven, dark-pubed pussy. Cupping one massive, hard-nippled tit through her top, she reached down and started masturbating herself.

- Unknown
GEMINIGUY
Masters Degree

Merits 46

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2017, 04:07:40 AM »

I couldn't believe it: Ann-Margret & I were masturbating together! It was the most amazing thing ever!
She started squeezing her tit roughly, pushing two fingers inside of her pussy. I jacked off faster. Her eyes stayed on my cock the whole time as she pleasured herself, her fingers pumping in & out faster.
She started grinding her hips forward, humping her pussy against her hand. Then her eyes rolled back, her body stiffened, and I knew she was cumming.
Once her body relaxed, and she removed her fingers from her pussy, I raised the screen window. That caught her attention again. And grunting, I starting spewing rope after heavy rope of jizz out the window between our houses as Ann-Margret gaped at the sight.
It felt good & weird & kind of embarrassing to be jizzing in front of her. And I came a lot, spurting sixteen, seventeen times for her.
Once I stopped spurting, those good feelings quickly passed, and all was more embarrassed then anything else. I quickly pulled up my briefs & jeans & rushed home.

- Unknown
GEMINIGUY
Masters Degree

Merits 46

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2017, 04:16:13 AM »

But those feelings of embarrassment eventually passed, as I couldn't stopped thinking about having masturbated with her. It was the most intimate thing I'd ever done. But I found I really wanted more than that.
I few days later, mom called, telling me Ann-Margret talked to her, saying she'd seen me around lately. Mom told her I help out around the house. So Ann-Margret asked her if I'd come by next time I have free time to help her with something. I had an idea what that actually was...
On my next day off, I put on a muscle shirt and a pair of sweatpants - the kind with the elastic waistband not the drawstring - and drove over to my parents' hot neighbor's house.
Walking up the porch, I rang the doorbell. I was a little nervous, and a little embarrassed about what had happened last time.
But when Ann-Margret opened the door, she had the usual tank top and panties ensemble.
"Hi," She smiled. "Come on in."
I noticed she had on high heels as well, unusual but hot, making her look taller than her 5'5".

- Unknown
GEMINIGUY
Masters Degree

Merits 46

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2017, 04:24:52 AM »

She turned & started to walk away. I stepped inside, closing & locking the door behind me, watching her ass sway as she walked, her panties failing to hide the large, round, firm cheeks.
Despite my nervousness my cock was hard, tenting my sweatpants, free from their usual briefs.
"This is the first time you've ever been here," She said.
"I know," I nodded.
"And the first time you've ever talked to me."
"I was shy," I admitted. "But I guess masturbating together got me over that."
As I said it, I pushed down my sweatpants, exposing my cock as I moved up behind Ann-Margret. Grabbing her, I pushed my throbbing cock between her ass cheeks.
"Oh!" She gasped, stopping. "That was unexpected."
I just grunted.
Holding her hips, I pumped my cock up & down her deep ass crack, fucking it rapidly, wantonly.
Of course she felt so good, smelled so good, looked so good, and being right there with her was too much.
Letting go of her, I pulled back, grabbed my cock & started exploding all over Ann-Margret's ass.

- Unknown
GEMINIGUY
Masters Degree

Merits 46

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2017, 04:32:29 AM »

She gasped again.
Rope after rope shot all over her large, round ass, soaking into her skimpy panties, making them stick to her ass like a second skin. After spurting sixteen times or so, I was surprised my jizz wasn't dripping down her legs.
"Oh..." Ann-Margret moaned. "I've never been used like that before..."
I spun her around.
"I plan on using you for a lot more," I said breathily.
Grabbing her tits hard through her tank tank, I started to kiss her passionately. She through her arms around me and gave as well as she got.
Pushing my hands under her tank top, I kneaded Ann-Margret's tits bare. Letting go of me, she grabbed the hem of her tank top and started pulling it over her head, breaking the kiss as she tugged it passed her face.
She dropped her top, and I gaped at her awesome tits, with the large, puffy areolae and super huge nipples. Without a word, Ann-Margret knealed in front of me, wrapping her tits around my still hard, jizzy cock. And she started to titfuck me.

- Unknown
GEMINIGUY
Masters Degree

Merits 46

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2017, 04:39:48 AM »

This was so surreal. First I jizzed all over Ann-Margret's ass after dry humping her, and now she was using her 36D's to fuck me!
She was acting so wanton and horny, titfucking me rapidly, and sucking on the head of my cock every time it popped up from her ample cleavage. And boy did Ann-Margret suck HARD!
Again, it was all to much, and in the excitement I hardly lasted five minutes. Grunting again, I started spurting on her chin and throat as she kept on titfucking me, holding back her head. I gave up another fourteen or fifteen spurts before the flow petered out.
But I was far from finished, and the glimmer in Ann-Margret's eyes told me neither was she.
She grabbed her tank top from off the floor and wiped up my jizz from off her chin, neck and tits, before I pulled her up. Sweeping her up into my arms, I carried her upstairs and threw her down on her bed as she bounced and squealed excitedly.
Throwing myself on her, I pushed her legs apart, grabbed my cock and thrust it into her.

- Unknown
GEMINIGUY
Masters Degree

Merits 46

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2017, 04:48:30 AM »

Damn I couldn't believe how tight she was! Fuck!
Ann-Margret moaned & groaned loudly as I thrust in & out of her hard. Her body writhed & convulsed wantonly under me, as she begged me to fuck her good.
I slammed into her harder & harder, as she shrieked & screamed, my cock pushing into her deeper. It wasn't long before she was cumming harder than anyone I'd ever fucked before.
Her orgasms lasted long, and she came often. Ann-Margret multiorgasmed a lot as well.
This time I didn't jizz off quick. Soon we were both hot & sweaty, Ann-Margret gasping for breath & whimpering loudly. I pushed her to the point of exhaustion and beyond, as I lasted over forty minutes, crying out as I filled her mature womb with my hot seed.
I moaned & groaned as Ann-Margret clung to me, my head thrashing from side-to-side as rope after rope of jizz flooded into her heavily.
Spurting another fifteen, sixteen times, my cock finally began to soften a little, as I rolled her on top of me, not wanting to leave her pussy just yet.

- Unknown
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: