ravishu.com

May 28, 2017, 07:11:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Our users have posted a total of 195,814 posts.
This forum contains 13,514 topics.
We have 16,563 registered users.
Please welcome jagerknabe55, our newest member.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Making Babies 10: Sharon Osbourne [ORIGINAL; Celebrity...See Below]  (Read 150 times)
GEMINIGUY
Masters Degree

Merits 47

Professor of Consensual & Sensual Erotica 101

Ignore
« on: January 03, 2017, 03:00:17 AM »

[ORIGINAL; Celebrity
Voyeurism Masturbation
F/M Oral Sex 1st Time]

I had ALWAYS been a shy kid with low self-esteem. My father was a mean drunk with a mean mouth, and all he did was verbally abuse me.
My mother was afraid if she ever said anything to him about it he'd do more than just use his mouth on her. But when he was out of the house and at work, she would hug me and assure me
 that all the things my father ever said weren't true. But the damage was pretty much done.
Most of the time I'd hide in my room. Sometimes I wouldn't even come out for dinner. My weight dropped to unhealthy levels. I'd hide in the dark listening to music through my headphones.
Mom knew how much I like music, Hard Rock. First she bought me a Walkman And cassettes of my favorite Hard Rock artists/groups: Def Leppard, Night Ranger, Loverboy, Van Halen, Ozzy Osbourne. When CDs started to become popular mom bought me a portable CD player and would buy me CDs.

"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant

"IT IS THE TALE, NOT HE WHO TELLS IT"
- Unknown
GEMINIGUY
Masters Degree

Merits 47

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2017, 03:08:49 AM »

Dad didn't know, but mom had a part time job during the week to get her out of the house. So she had a little money of her own, but I got the feeling she spent it mostly on me.
I'd lose myself in music. It was my main escape, until I discovered masturbation. Then it was kind of a fifty/fifty thing.
I was never a particularly good-looking guy. I already said I was underweight, I was too tall and gawky. Not to mention because I had oily skin I had an awful complexion. In other words pimples galore!
My teen years at home were my worse. Dad became a meaner drunk. When I turned sixteen at least I could get a job after school to keep me out of the house. Mom recommended me for a job at the local record store where she bought my CDs. She told them I was a big fan and knew Hard Rock like an expert.
I guess I was an expert about Hard Rock music. I just hadn't realized it. So I was a good fit at the record store. In fact I knew more about the Hard Rock groups than the employees.

- Unknown
GEMINIGUY
Masters Degree

Merits 47

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2017, 03:17:04 AM »

When I turned eighteen the owner made me assistant manager. It was still part time but with more pay and a few fringe benefits.
But that wasn't the only thing that changed when I was eighteen. My father passed away. All that drinking he'd done wrecked his liver. He died of liver poisoning.
My father's passing was a mixed blessing. Sure, I didn't want him dead, but with him gone I found I was feeling better about myself. And I started taking care of myself. I started eating more, eating right and working out.
My complexion cleared up a lot at the same time.
I was definitely feeling better about myself, feeling somewhat more confident. I was still a virgin of course, always masturbating.
That's another thing. Not only did I know everything about Hard Rock, I knew all about the Hard Rockers' wives, girlfriends and mistresses. THEY were the ones I always masturbated to. There's nothing like a Hard Rock chick.

- Unknown
GEMINIGUY
Masters Degree

Merits 47

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2017, 03:25:53 AM »

I'm twenty now, and something interesting happened not too long ago. The Prince Of Darkness himself, Ozzy Osbourne, announced the formation of Ozzfest. There was nothing like it. I'd have LOVED to have gone, but I was sure tickets would be outrageously priced.
But then I was in for a shock. The store owner had an all-access pass to Ozzfest with full backstage access. And he gave it to me. I was in Hard Rock euphoria!
I was both excited and nervous, mainly because the place would be crawling with Hard Rock chicks, with at least some being the Hard Rockers' wives, girlfriends and possibly mistresses. That made my cock rock hard at the thought.
But one Hard Rocker wife who WOULD be there, was the Ozzman's wife and manager herself, Sharon Osbourne.
Sharon was one of my biggest Hard Rocker chick fantasies... I especially loved that voice...that red hair...those huge knockers...
The idea of meeting her freaked me out. What would I fucking say?!? What would I do?!?

- Unknown
GEMINIGUY
Masters Degree

Merits 47

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2017, 03:34:43 AM »

But the idea of being close to her, close enough to smell her, and to jerk off right in front of Sharon - as ludicrous as that all sounded - thrilled me to no end.
I got there as early as possible, using my all-access pass to the full. The promoters, the roadies, everyone involved in Ozzfest, actually enjoyed having me around. They were surprised how much I knew about Hard Rock. I was even introduced to some of the Hard Rock artists/group members themselves, and fully accepted into the Hard Rock family as hard as that may be to believe, folks.
I got to know the backstage very well. And I do mean VERY well. Especially where Sharon's out-of-the-way dressing room/office was.
The show finally started. And from where I was situated, I could see offstage. When Ozzy came on, guess who stood just offstage watching him? I know you know who it was!
Damn, Sharon looked so hot, in her dark business suit with same color blouse under it...

- Unknown
GEMINIGUY
Masters Degree

Merits 47

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2017, 03:43:28 AM »

Since Sharon was right offstage, I decided to go back backstage and see if I could get into Sharon's dressing room/office.
Backstage was pretty much dead, everyone busy at work behind-the-scenes at the moment. It was even deader off by Sharon's dressing room/office.
Just to be on the safe side, I knocked. No one came, so I picked the lock [I forgot to mention it was something I was good at] and slipped inside, locking the door behind me.
I'd been in a few of the Hard Rockers' dressing rooms here. Sharon's was almost the same, but larger, brighter and more amenities. She even had a walk-in closet with tons of outfit changes, a dozen pair of shoes and a drawer full of sexy and colorful bras and panties!
I was sniffing a pair of her panties as I whipped out my cock wrapped another pair around it, jerking off rapidly.
As excited and spaced-out as I was, I wasn't too out of it to recognize the sound of a key in a lock. Shit!

- Unknown
GEMINIGUY
Masters Degree

Merits 47

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2017, 04:01:26 AM »

Quickly I shut the sliding doors of the walk-in closet and put out the lights [with me safely hidden inside of course] as the door open.
I heard the click-clack of heels before I saw Sharon herself through the narrow space I left between the sliding doors. I still had a pair of her panties wrapped around my cock, jerking rapidly.
Sharon sighed, stopped in front of her pristine dressing mirror table and sat on the stool-style chair. She kicked off her shoes and unbuttoned her suit jacket. Her large tits pressed out against the buttondown blouse underneath.
Sharon reached into the inside jacket pocket and pulled out her cell phone.  Hitting a few keys, she lay down the phone, hit the SPEAKER button and listened to it ring at the other end.
Finally an answering machine picked up, a woman's voice. As soon as it beeped Sharon picked up the phone, shut off the speaker and held the phone to her ear.
"Hello, dear, it's Sharon," She said.

- Unknown
GEMINIGUY
Masters Degree

Merits 47

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2017, 04:09:41 AM »

"Just wanted to let you know Ozzfest is turning out to be the smash I had hoped! Not to mention there are a lot of hot young men here..."
As Sharon said it she smiled naughtily, reaching up to cup one of her large tits.
"You'd enjoy all of the eyecandy. Well, call me later if you get a chance, bye!"
Sharon hit END and lay the phone on the dressing mirror table. Her other hand came up to cup her other tit, and she started kneading them, letting out another sigh.
Letting go of her tits, Sharon began to unbutton her blouse, exposing her massive bra and flat, pale belly. Unbuckling her belt, Sharon unbuttoned and unzipped the suit trousers. She was pantiless underneath, her thick red pubic patch showing through the V of her zipper.
With one hand, Sharon reached up and kneaded one of her tits once more, pushing it up, causing her tit to push over the top of the well-constructed bra. Her other hand slid down into her suit trousers, and started to rub her pussy.
"This hits the spot!" Sharon cooed.

- Unknown
GEMINIGUY
Masters Degree

Merits 47

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2017, 04:17:34 AM »

I jerked off faster as I unbelieving my luck watched the forty-four year old Brit masturbate. This was too good to be true!
Suddenly she slipped down from the stool and made a beeline straight for the walk-in closet - where I was hiding of course! Sharon slid open the doors. I froze, her panties and my hand around my hard cock. She froze, staring at me when no one should have even been in her walk-in closet!
I swallowed hard. Then Sharon smiled.
"Well, now," She said in the sexy accent of hers. "I was coming to retrieve my trusty little pleasure toy, and I find something a whole lot better!"
Sharon didn't seem upset! I sighed in relief.
"But first things first," She said. "Let me take those from you."
Sharon snagged her panties from my cock, tossing them back on the cabinet where I'd found them.
"You won't be needing those," She grinned. "I have something even better to wrap around this huge willy of yours..."
Dropping to her knees, Sharon opened her mouth and sank it around my aching cock!

- Unknown
GEMINIGUY
Masters Degree

Merits 47

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2017, 04:24:17 AM »

She started bobbing her head up and down, slowly taking my cock further and further into her mouth. Soon I felt it hit the back of her throat, then slide down it! Sharon Osbourne was deep throating me!
She started moaning around my cock as she sucked it, making my eyes go wide. It felt so fucking good, lightyears better than jerking off! But I didn't want to blow it too soon, I felt the need to impress Sharon. So I tensed my body, gritted my teeth, doing anything I could think of to make myself last as long as possible.
It was a tough battle, and in the end I hardly lasted five minutes. My cock throbbed violently in Sharon's mouth, swelling up as my balls tightened up. My mouth dropped opened, my head lolled back and I grunted as I started to spew.
In Sharon's mouth. To my utter surprise, she didn't remove her mouth from my cock! She moaned loudly as she let rope after rope explode in her mouth, which she was quickly swallowing down.

- Unknown
GEMINIGUY
Masters Degree

Merits 47

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2017, 04:31:45 AM »

My eyes rolled back, as I spurt fourteen, fifteen times down Sharon's throat. Finally she slipped her mouth off of my cock, licking her lips as she smiled up at me.
"That was the sweetest-tasting I ever tasted!" She complimented. "Me Ozzy's always tastes bitter from all that alcohol he ingests. And you sure lasted a longe time! He always loses it in thirty seconds! Not to mention no one's ever shot as much as you did, I am so impressed, young man!"
I smiled down at Sharon, my face hot because of her praise. I was unable to speak.
Sharon stood up, her suit trousers having slipped exposing her full bush and tope of her firm, slim thighs.
"Come on, now, time for more fun!" Sharon said gleefully.
Removing her suit jacket and blouse in one swoop, she threw it over the dressing mirror table. She pushed off her suit trousers and added these to the pile of clothes. Only one piece of clothing remained...

- Unknown
GEMINIGUY
Masters Degree

Merits 47

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2017, 04:39:20 AM »

Reaching back, Sharon began to unhook her bra. My mom has some huge tits herself and i've seen a few of her bras, so I know Sharon's had to have quite a few clasps back there.
Soon she was shrugging it off of her huge tits. They were surprisingly high and firm for their size and her age, with very large dark brown areolae, Sharon's nipples large and engorged.
"Let's get you naked, sweetheart!" She said, and began to removed my clothes as well. I kicked off my sneakers so Sharon could easily get my jeans and briefs off of me.
The walk-in closet was carpeted, and the mature redhead lay down on it on her back, and spread her legs. She crooked her finger for me to come to her.
Awkwardly I mounted Sharon, my still hard cock soon pressing against her unshavened cunt.
"Relax, dear," Sharon said soothingly, rubbing the back of my neck. "You're going to love this. Now rub you're huge cock along me quim, get it nice and wet for momma Sharon!"

- Unknown
GEMINIGUY
Masters Degree

Merits 47

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2017, 04:45:53 AM »

Now in my inexperience, I didn't know if she wanted me to get her pussy wet or my cock wet, but pretty soon her pussy was so swampy my cock was coated with her juices.
"That's wonderful, my dear," Sharon sighed, reaching between us and taking hold of my cock. She guided it into her opening and I slowly sank in. "Now shag me for all your worth!"
Eager to please Sharon, I started moving in and out of her pussy. Slowly I grew accustomed to the fucking motion and was able to fuck Sharon faster.
"Shag, momma Sharon, shag her good!" She cried out as she moaned.
It excited me to have her call herself momma, making me think about my own gorgeous mother as I pounded Sharon's pussy...
The older redhead clung to me tighter, writhing and convulsing underneath me as she gasped and groaned loudly. Her head started to thrash from side-to-side as her body convulsions came more violently.
Throwing back her head, Sharon screamed as her pussy spasmed around my cock. I made her cum! I made the wife of Ozzy Osbourne cum!

- Unknown
GEMINIGUY
Masters Degree

Merits 47

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2017, 04:52:33 AM »

Not that that was something I'd ever brag about to him mind you.
I kept ramming in and out of Sharon's pussy, and as her orgasm slowly faded, soon another took its place, and another, and another.
Sharon came lots and lots, I lost track of how many times she came, as I lasted forty-five minutes, without having made an effort to try to hold back!
Crying out, I began to erupt fiery jizz into Sharon's hot pussy, shooting rope after rope into her as we gasped and groaned loudly in each others' arms.
I spurt another thirteen or fourteen times, staying hard when my cock finally petered out.
Sharon and I fucked a lot that day, and for the rest of Ozzfest's visit to my area. Plus she introduced me to many Hard Rocker wives and girlfriends - some former Playboy Playmates!!! - who welcomed my cock into their own tight pussies.
When Ozzfest was over, I felt more confident then I ever had before, my shyness and low self-esteem pretty much gone.

- Unknown
GEMINIGUY
Masters Degree

Merits 47

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2017, 04:56:05 AM »

I was still living with my mother of course. I didn't want to abandon her after dad died. She was able to get full time hours at her part time job, and I pitched in most of my money as well to help out with the household expenses.
Ever since my dad passed away, I had wanted to repay mom for all that she'd done for me all those years I had to put up with dad's abusive nature. And after fucking Sharon, and have her say all those nasty things during sex, I started seeing another way to repay my mother... Wish me luck... THE END

- Unknown
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: