ravishu.com

January 16, 2017, 06:48:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Our users have posted a total of 167,741 posts.
This forum contains 11,845 topics.
We have 16,000 registered users.
Please welcome Bobbo981, our newest member.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Chasing the Thrill  (Read 625 times)
Skygazer
Sophomore

Merits 4

Ignore
« on: January 02, 2017, 08:10:40 PM »

Warning!    You must be 18 or over to read these stories of rape and non consensual sex. If you do not like such stories, please turn back. I don't promote rape or non-consent sex. This is only a story, fiction, if you do not understand the difference between reality and fantasy, read no more. Rape is a heinous crime and the penalty is many years in prison. Anyone who commits rape are despised everywhere. But fantasies are all right so long as no one is hurt.

Chasing the Thrill by Skygazer

She sits nervously in the dingy bar near her hotel, drinking yet another Whiskey sour. Her business trip is over and tomorrow she will have the long drive back home.  She’s already called her family and gave her virtual kisses to her husband and children. It’s growing late and she should be in the hotel asleep. Instead, she sits on the stool, dressed for attention, and mostly ignoring the men who give her some. She has on a simple blouse, white, with her prettiest red lace bra under it, showing, along with a skirt of hers that is just a bit too short. It has come in handy in the past when dealing with customers, just a nice bit of flirty distraction without screaming “Slut”. Under it is her matching panties, also sheer and red and lacy. Sheer black open stockings, paired with heels complete the ensemble. She’s wearing perhaps a touch more makeup than she should, but her eyelashes are full and her lips are ruby red. She knows she looks hot for her age, especially with the low cut blouse displaying her girls.

Throughout the night, a few men approach her. She shoots them all down quickly. To some, it is confusing. They were nice and respectful to her. They didn’t brag, they were witty, and charming. A couple of them leave the bar later with other women, wondering why that woman who was dressed for attention had turned them down. She would have a hard time admitting the reason as well. It was growing late however and she did have a long drive tomorrow. She signals the bartender to settle her bill when a man comes up and says he has it. She begins to protest, when he firmly puts his hand on her shoulder and pushes her down to the stool and tells her bluntly not to argue. And she doesn’t. After he pays the bill, he grabs her hand, without asking, and pulls her back up.

“Turn around,” is all he says and though her face flushes, she does it. As soon as her back as turned, she feels him massaging her ass, grabbing it as he bends down by her ear.

“I like meat on a bitch,” he says, and turns her facing him again. She should protest but she says nothing when he takes her jaw and makes her look up at him. He says, “You’ll do” and then pulls her along with him, anxious and confused and excited all at once. The other men, they don’t know what her problem with them has been, but she does. Their crime was asking. He just pulls her out of the bar and she sees the glances, some from the men who’ve been there. Was it jealously? Understanding of their error? Disgust? She doesn’t know, but she follows the man who hasn’t asked a thing of her. Instead he simply tells her.

Once they reach his car, he shoves her against it, her chest on it, as she feels her skirt hiked up. She whimpers a bit as she feels his hand on her ass, then sliding down to cup her soaking pussy. He pushes her harder against the car, both of his hands snaking down, her skirt is hiked up heavily. He pulls her panties down to her knees then hands go back up, legs kicked apart as 3 fingers slide up her wet cunt and a middle finger from his other hand slides up her ass. She trembles, face red, almost about to cry from embarrassment. Then his mouth against her ear as he strokes her sex internally with his 3 fingers. He pulls the finger out of her ass, grabbing her hand and making her look at her wedding ring.

“How many kids?” he says, thrusting them deep in her.

“T….th...three,” she feebly answers.

“All natural right? I can tell,” he breathes into her ear. “It’s fine, that ass is still worth something” With that, he pulls away from her. She starts to pull up her panties and he tells her to leave them. She hesitates for a moment and then he starts back towards her and she quickly steps out of them and leaves them on the parking lot.

“Get in the fucking car. Now”

She gets in, her heart racing, hands shaking as she sits down. It’s a very nice car, European, with heavily tinted windows. The second he sits down, he grabs her head and shoves it to his crotch, his cock already free. In seconds, he’s shoving her head down on it, as she gags and whimpers more, startled by the intensity. She’s had aggressive men, but rarely like this. Not for years. As he starts to drive, she hears the window being rolled down on her side. It’s a busy street with lots of foot traffic, and her head is bobbing quite visibly on his cock to anyone on the sidewalk. She does cry a bit at this now. He, for his part, says nothing, other than to take it as he erupts in her mouth. She chokes most of it down, drooling a bit as her chest shudders. He lets her head up and some teenagers are walking quickly beside the car, holding their phones as he speeds up. Her heart hurts, its pounding so bad. He asks her what hotel and she tells him, realizing that he’d just been driving in circles around the block, slowly.

When they pull into the parking lot he tells her to give him her bra. She tells him no at that. That without support, against her blouse, it’d be like wearing nothing. Then her face rings hard as it’s slapped 3 times in succession. She’s trembling, eyes wet, as she unbuttons and removes her blouse. He holds it in his hand as he gets out, and then pulls her out of her side. He grabs her purse and shoves the bra in it, leaving it hanging mostly out as he ransacks and takes all her cash and the hotel key card. Her face is red, especially the cheek, her chest is straining against the thin fabric, her nipples showing to everyone through it. He pulls her into the lobby, calm as can be. She looks like a cheap whore stumbling after him, her bra in her small purse, dragging the floor. She feels every stare as they get in the elevator, before it’s begun to close she’s shoved down to his crotch. He’s zipped, and slaps her face when she instinctively begins to unzip him. She’s confused, but understanding comes as he jerks her back up. He doesn’t want her to blow him. He wants everyone in the lobby to think that’s what she was going to do.

Instead he untucks her blouse and hikes her skirt up so far around her waist her ass is showing as is the lack of her panties. He slides a hand on her behind and shoves his middle finger in her ass again as he walks her down the aisle. It takes a minute before she realizes they aren’t even on the right floor. A woman opens the door and sees her and she wants to run. As soon as he feels a difference in her movement, however, he hooks his finger hard in her ass. They walk pointlessly around the floor. Two kids run by and stop as he pulls up her skirt, and she cries a bit at that. Seeing her turn purple, and perhaps not wanting to be kicked out, he walks her back to the elevator. He never removes the finger though as they go to the right floor this time. He quickly takes her to the proper room and shoves her in, putting the do not disturb sign up.

As she begins to take off her clothes, he slaps her hard again, stunning her, shaking and confused. He finds the remote and turns the tv up loud and takes her bra and throws it in the toilet, peeing on it before flushing. He smiles at her as he sees her there trembling, so unsure of herself. He isn’t however. He turns her away from him towards the mirror, ripping her skirt away, and throwing it to the floor. He then grabs her head and walks her right up to the mirror. Her makeup is running and smeared. Lipstick as well. Her hair is a mess, her chest is free and all but visible to everyone. Her pussy and ass are now exposed, but she is still in her stockings and heels.

“Alot of work goes into hiding the fucked out cunt, doesn’t it?” He says, reaching down and spreading and spearing his fingers into her pussy again. “How many people know what a complete skank you really are? That you’re just a dumb cunt?”

She whimpers, shrugging, when he yells at her again.

“How many? Does your husband know you’re nothing but a bar whore?”

“N….No”

He chuckles. “No, you’re gonna hide it until it all falls apart, aren’t you? Fine by me”

With that, he spins her around, and shoves her to the floor. She hits on her knees, screaming in pain as the rug burns. With her on her hands and knees, he steps behind her and kicks her legs apart, eliciting another cry. As he kneels behind her, he grabs her head and one of her arms shoving her head to the floor. Her cheek hits the hard floor and she cries as his hand holds her painfully against the thin carpet. She feels him spit on her crack and then forcing in. There is nothing gentle, as he holds her hips, ramming it in a single thrust. As she begins to scream again, he picks up her head and hits it on the floor again dazed.

“Shut up cunt. Take it. Cry all you want just keep your whore mouth closed until I tell you otherwise”

And with that, he begins the most painful ass fuck of her life. She is no stranger to anal sex, even occasionally with her husband and some painful acts in her past. This is different. He isn’t fucking her for his pleasure, nor hers. She sobs uncontrollably on the floor as he slams into her again and again, just making her hurt. Her body convulses with every thrust as she hears his animalistic grunts. It feels as if it goes on forever but she has no idea as she is just awash in pain. She only knows she is soaked in sweat and breathing raggedly. She keeps in the screams until she feels him pop out and grab her and throw her back against the wall. She slides down it dazed and he grips her head, shoving his dirty cock in her mouth as he skull fucks her, pressed between the wall and his stomach as he pounds it. She claws at him, dazed, dizzy, retching on the smell and taste of blood and shit and bile in her throat. Her eyes are fuzzy, wet, as she gasps for air as he pulls out of her throat. She feels streams of hot cum soak her hair and face as she sobs, humiliated. He squeezes out some remaining cum and holds her eye open as he wipes it on it, making her yelp in pain as it burns her eye. He then shoves her away, zips up, and leaves her there.

She sits there numbly, before breaking down in sobs and rushing to the bathroom to throw up. She heaves up three times before she realizes her bra is still in the toilet. It lies there ruined. She grabs her toothbrush and washes her mouth multiple times. Even after rinsing her mouth out, she still tastes it. She looks at her toothbrush and throws it away. She knows if there was a video camera in the room, and it stopped here, no jury would let him go free. But life doesn’t stop there, she thinks. She steps in the shower, finally noticing the trail of blood down her leg from her ass. Every step hurts her insides. She washes herself off, her knees are scrapped and her ass burns when she washes it. Finally, after a short cry in the shower, she heads to the bed, whimpering as she pushes four fingers in herself and humps her hand until she cums, and then falls asleep.

When she wakes, she stinks of ass and sweat and sex still. She pulls the blanket off her and her thighs and cheeks are crusted with dried blood and there is a small stain on the bed. She gets out of the bed, in pain, and takes another shower. She gets out a normal pair of panties, and puts on a pad, though in a slightly different space than usual, higher up to the back. She puts on her makeup, a bit heavier on the one cheek. She speaks to herself as she applies the makeup.

“My heel just broke, stupid cheap things. It was so embarrassing just crashed into the wall” she says as she works on her story. Looking at her discarded heels, she picks one up. Holding it tight in her hand, she slams it onto the counter until the heel snaps off of it. She then dresses the rest of the way and looks at herself. Other than her skinned knee and bruising cheek, she looks the same as she ever does. She promises to herself that this is the last time. This will never happen again. As she heads out, she makes sure not to look at anyone, hoping no one from last night sees her. She reaches her car, and gets in, wincing as she sits down.

“No..this time I mean it,” she whispers, “This time will be the last” she says, for the 7th time in 13 years.

“This time will be the last…..”

Life is love, love is life
Riyven

« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2017, 08:25:43 PM »

good read and excellent story sky. 
gscmar64
Masters Degree

Merits 10

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2017, 08:51:29 PM »

Great reading, well plotted and paced!

it's only rape if she understand that she has to say no,orates it clearly and sign that she said no!
Skygazer
Sophomore

Merits 4

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2017, 08:52:01 PM »

Thank you guys!

darklord
Graduate

Merits 23

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2017, 08:58:44 PM »

Wow! loved this story.  Excellent descriptions.  Well done

"That's What I do. I drink and I know things" Tyrion Lannister, Game of Thrones
vile8r
Masters Degree

Merits 46

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2017, 09:24:16 PM »

Good job Skygazer! I really like the detail!

I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!
justvisiting
Freshman

Merits 0

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2017, 10:29:04 PM »

Great story!!
KgC120
Junior

Merits 14

How would you like me, sir?

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2017, 01:26:33 AM »

Wow, Sky, I really liked this! Concise detail and fine writing in this short read. I like how you set the scense and the description of her assailant's short but intense torture of her. It was clever how you wrapped the story up with her acknowledgment of her psychological compulsion. This may not be the last time she does this.

I'm a lady...I might be sick, twisted and a major pervert but I'm still a lady.
Skygazer
Sophomore

Merits 4

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2017, 04:16:24 AM »

Thank you guys so much, I really liked this one, though I kept jumping between present and past tense before deciding to go through it and make sure it was all present tense.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: