Author Topic: Chasing the Thrill - Chapter 3 added on 4/12/2017  (Read 4620 times)

Offline Skygazer

• Senior
  • Merits 19
  • taraskysong@gmail.com
Chasing the Thrill - Chapter 3 added on 4/12/2017
« on: January 02, 2017, 08:10:40 PM »
Warning!    You must be 18 or over to read these stories of rape and non consensual sex. If you do not like such stories, please turn back. I don't promote rape or non-consent sex. This is only a story, fiction, if you do not understand the difference between reality and fantasy, read no more. Rape is a heinous crime and the penalty is many years in prison. Anyone who commits rape are despised everywhere. But fantasies are all right so long as no one is hurt.

Chasing the Thrill by Skygazer

She sat nervously in the dingy bar near her hotel, as she drank yet another Whiskey sour. Her business trip was over and tomorrow she would have the long drive back home.  She had already called her family and gave her virtual kisses to her husband and children. It was growing late and she knew she should be in the hotel asleep. Instead, she sat on the stool, dressed for attention, but mostly ignored the men who gave her some. She wore a simple blouse, white, with her prettiest red lace bra under it, that showed, along with a skirt of hers that was just a bit too short. It had come in handy in the past when dealing with customers, just a nice bit of flirty distraction without screaming “Slut”. Under it was her matching panties, also sheer and red and lacy. Sheer black open stockings, paired with heels completed the ensemble. She was wearing perhaps a touch more makeup than she should, but her eyelashes were full and her lips were ruby red. She knew she looked hot for her age, especially with the low cut blouse displaying her girls.

Throughout the night, a few men approached her. She shot them all down quickly. To some, it was confusing. They were nice and respectful to her. They didn’t brag, they were witty, and charming. A couple of them left the bar later with other women, wondering why that woman who was dressed for attention had turned them down. She would have a hard time admitting the reason as well. It was growing late however and she did have a long drive tomorrow. She signaled the bartender to settle her bill when a man came up and said he'd cover it. She began to protest, but then he firmly put his hand on her shoulder and pushed her down to the stool and told her bluntly not to argue. And she didn’t. After he paid the bill, he grabbed her hand, without asking, and pulled her back up.

“Turn around,” is all he said and though her face flushed, she did it. As soon as her back as turned, she felt him massaging her ass, grabbing it as he bent down by her ear.

“I like meat on a bitch,” he said, and turned her facing him again. She should have protested but she said nothing when he took her jaw and made her look up at him. He said, “You’ll do” and then pulled her along with him, anxious and confused and excited all at once. The other men, they didn’t know what her problem with them has been, but she did. Their crime was asking. He just pulled her out of the bar and she saw the glances, some from the men who'd been there. Was it jealously? Understanding of their error? Disgust? She didn’t know, but she followed the man who hadn't asked a thing of her. Instead he simply told her.

Once they reached his car, he shoved her against it, her chest on it, as she felt her skirt hiked up. She whimpered a bit as she felt his hand on her ass, then slid down to cup her soaked pussy. He pushed her harder against the car, as both of his hands snaked down, her skirt hiked up heavily. He pulled her panties down to her knees then his hands went back up, legs kicked apart as 3 fingers slid up her wet cunt and a middle finger from his other hand slid up her ass. She trembled, face red, about to cry from embarrassment. Then his mouth was against her ear as he stroked her sex internally with his 3 fingers. He pulled the finger out of her ass, grabbed her hand, and made her look at her wedding ring.

“How many kids?” he said, as he thrusted them deep in her.

“T….th...three,” she feebly answered. 

“All natural right? I can tell,” he breathed into her ear. “It’s fine, that ass is still worth something” With that, he pulled away from her. She started to pull up her panties and he teld her to leave them. She hesitated for a moment and until he started back towards her and she quickly stepped out of them and left them on the parking lot.

“Get in the fucking car. Now”

She got in, her heart raced, hands shaking as she sat down. It was a very nice car, European, with heavily tinted windows. The second he sat down, he grabbed her head and shoved it to his crotch, his cock already free. In seconds, he’s shoved her head down on it, as she gagged and whimpered more, startled by the intensity. She’s had aggressive men, but rarely like this. Not for years. As he started driving, she heard the window being rolled down on her side. It was a busy street with lots of foot traffic, and her head was bobbing quite visibly on his cock to anyone on the sidewalk. She did cry a bit at that now. He, for his part, said nothing, other than to take it as he erupted in her mouth. She choked most of it down, drooling a bit as her chest shuddered. He let her head up and some teenagers were walking quickly beside the car, as they held their phones as he sped up. Her heart hurts, it is pounding so bad. He asked her what hotel and she told him, as she realized that he’d just been driving in circles around the block, slowly.

When they pulled into the parking lot he told her to give him her bra. She told him no at that. That without support, against her blouse, it’d be like wearing nothing. Then her face rang hard as it is slapped 3 times in succession. She trembled, eyes wet, as she unbuttoned and removed her blouse. He held it in his hand as he got out, and then pulled her out of her side. He grabbed her purse and shoved the bra in it, leaving it hanging mostly out as he ransacked and took all her cash and the hotel key card. Her face was red, especially the cheek,and her chest strained against the thin fabric, her nipples showing to everyone through it. He pulled her into the lobby, calm as can be. She looked like a cheap whore stumbling after him, her bra in her small purse, as it dragged the floor. She felt every stare as they got in the elevator, but before it began to close, she was shoved down to his crotch. He’s zipped, and slapped her face when she instinctively began to unzip him. She is confused, but understanding came as he jerked her back up. He didn't want her to blow him again. He simply wanted everyone in the lobby to think that was what she was going to do.

Instead he untucked her blouse and hiked her skirt up so far around her waist that her ass showed as did the lack of panties. He slid a hand on her behind and shoved his middle finger in her ass again as he walked her down the aisle. It took a minute before she realized that they aren’t even on the right floor. A woman opened the door and saw her and she wanted to run. As soon as he felt a difference in her movement, however, he hooked his finger hard in her ass. They walked pointlessly around the floor. Two kids ran by and stopped as he pulled up her skirt, and she cried a bit at that. When he saw her turn purple, and perhaps not wanting to be kicked out, he walked her back to the elevator. He never removed the finger though as they went to the right floor this time. He quickly took her to the proper room and shoved her in, putting the do not disturb sign up.

As she began to take off her clothes, he slapped her hard again, which stunned her and left her shaken and confused. He found the remote and turned the tv up loud and took her bra and threw it in the toilet, then peed on it before flushing. He smiled at her as he saw her there trembling, so unsure of herself. He wasn’t however. He turned her away from him towards the mirror, ripped her skirt away, and threw it to the floor. He then grabbed her head and walked her right up to the mirror. Her makeup had ran and smeared. Lipstick as well. Her hair was a mess, her chest was free and all but visible to everyone. Her pussy and ass are fully exposed, but she was still in her stockings and heels.

“Alot of work goes into hiding the fucked out cunt, doesn’t it?” He said as he reached down and spread her, as he speared his fingers into her pussy again. “How many people know what a complete skank you really are? That you’re just a dumb cunt?”

She whimpered, shrugging, when he yelled at her again.

“How many? Does your husband know you’re nothing but a bar whore?”

“N….No”

He chuckled. “No, you’re gonna hide it until it all falls apart, aren’t you? Fine by me”

With that, he spun her around, and shoved her to the floor. She hit her knees and screamed in pain at the rug burns. With her on her hands and knees, he stepped behind her and kicked her legs apart, which elicited another cry. As he knelt behind her, he grabbed her head and one of her arms, and shoved her head to the floor. Her cheek hit the hard floor and she cried as his hand held her painfully against the thin carpet. She felt him spit on her crack and then forced his cock in. There was nothing gentle, as he held her hips, and rammed it in a single thrust. As she began to scream again, he picked up her head and slammed it on the floor again, leaving her dazed.

“Shut up cunt. Take it. Cry all you want just keep your whore mouth closed until I tell you otherwise”

And with that, he began the most painful ass fuck of her life. She was no stranger to anal sex, even occasionally with her husband and some painful acts in her past. This was different. He didn't fuck her for his pleasure, nor hers. She sobbed uncontrollably on the floor as he slammed into her again and again, just to make her hurt. Her body convulsed with every thrust as she heard his animalistic grunts. It felt as if it went on forever but she had no idea as she was just awash in pain. She only knew she was soaked in sweat and breathed raggedly. She kept in the screams until she felt him pop out and grabbed her and threw her back against the wall. She slid down it dazed and he gripped her head, as he shoved his dirty cock in her mouth as he skull fucked her, pressed between the wall and his stomach as he pounded it. She clawed at him, dazed, dizzy, retching on the smell and taste of blood and shit and bile in her throat. Her eyes were fuzzy, wet, as she gasped for air as he pulled out of her throat. She felt streams of hot cum soak her hair and face as she sobbed, humiliated. He squeezed out some remaining cum and held her eye open as he wiped his cock on it, which made her yelp in pain as it burnt her eye. He then shoved her away, zipped up, and left her there.

She sat there numbly, before she broke down in sobs and rushed to the bathroom to throw up. She heaved three times before she realized her bra was still in the toilet. It lay there ruined. She grabbed her toothbrush and brushed her mouth multiple times. Even after rinsing her mouth out, she still tasted it. She looked at her toothbrush and threw it away. She knew if there was a video camera in the room, and it stopped here, no jury would let him go free. But life didn't stop there, she thought. She stepped in the shower and finally noticed the trail of blood down her leg from her ass. Every step hurt her insides. She washed herself off, her knees were scrapped and her ass burnt when she washed it. Finally, after a short cry in the shower, she headed to the bed, whimpering as she pushed four fingers in herself and humped her hand until she came, and then fell asleep.

When she woke, she stank of ass and sweat and sex still. She pulled the blanket off her and her thighs and cheeks were crusted with dried blood and there is a small stain on the bed. She got out of the bed, in pain, and took another shower. She got out a normal pair of panties, and put on a pad, though in a slightly different space than usual, higher up to the back. She put on her makeup, a bit heavier on the one cheek. She spoke only to herself as she applied the makeup.

“My heel just broke, stupid cheap things. It was so embarrassing just crashed into the wall” she said as she worked on her story. Looking at her discarded heels, she picked one up. Held tight in her hand, she slammed it onto the counter until the heel snapped off of it. She then dressed the rest of the way and looked at herself. Other than her skinned knee and bruised cheek, she looked the same as she ever does. She promised to herself that this is the last time. This will never happen again. As she headed out, she made sure not to look at anyone, hoping no one from last night saw her. She reached her car, and got in, wincing as she sat down.

“No..this time I mean it,” she whispered, “This time will be the last” she said, for the 7th time in 13 years.

“This time will be the last…..”
« Last Edit: April 17, 2017, 06:12:14 PM by Skygazer »
Life is love, love is life

Riyven
Re: Chasing the Thrill
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2017, 08:25:43 PM »
good read and excellent story sky. 

gscmar64
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2017, 08:51:29 PM »
Great reading, well plotted and paced!

Offline Skygazer

• Senior
  • Merits 19
  • taraskysong@gmail.com
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2017, 08:52:01 PM »
Thank you guys!

darklord
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2017, 08:58:44 PM »
Wow! loved this story.  Excellent descriptions.  Well done

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1066
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2017, 09:24:16 PM »
Good job Skygazer! I really like the detail!
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

Offline justvisiting
  • Junior
  • Merits 1
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2017, 10:29:04 PM »
Great story!!

KgC120
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2017, 01:26:33 AM »
Wow, Sky, I really liked this! Concise detail and fine writing in this short read. I like how you set the scense and the description of her assailant's short but intense torture of her. It was clever how you wrapped the story up with her acknowledgment of her psychological compulsion. This may not be the last time she does this.

Offline Skygazer

• Senior
  • Merits 19
  • taraskysong@gmail.com
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2017, 04:16:24 AM »
Thank you guys so much, I really liked this one, though I kept jumping between present and past tense before deciding to go through it and make sure it was all present tense.

Offline Skygazer

• Senior
  • Merits 19
  • taraskysong@gmail.com
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2017, 10:05:05 PM »
Real life seriously delayed my work on this - just the start of a very long story. Hope you enjoy.

Chapter 2

She stumbled slowly out of the bar. Every inch of her body hurt. Warm fluids ran down her thighs with every step she took, streaking her legs. Worst of all was the pain in her gut. She felt so bloated and her ass ached with the large plug that filled it and kept everything inside. How did she get here? How did she let things get so out of control? It was only a month ago when she had gotten that first damnable email.

5 weeks earlier…

Two years. Two years since that stupid crazy night with the man at the bar, she thought. She sometimes lied to herself and made herself believe, at least for a moment, that it was all horrible. That she didn’t enjoy a moment of it. Sometimes she even believed it. But lately, her urges, her “itch” had came back with a vengeance. Nothing she did seemed to ease it. She’d done some roleplays on chatstep. She’d read some rough sex stories. She’d even flirted with the idea of going out to a bar again. But then she had found Ravishment University. It was perfect for her. It is a home away from her real home. It was an escape from her responsibilities at work, the pressure to be a perfect mom and wife at home. It let her explore her darkest kinks. Rough sex, violent rape, even worse, she could masturbate to it all. Why she’d even roleplayed with several people there. Some of the roleplays were just fun, while some almost made her want to cry when she orgasmed to the ideas put forward. She’d even made a few friends who understood her urges. Maybe they pushed her buttons some, but so what. That was part of the fun. But a few days after the start of the new year, everything went to shit.

It had been a normal day, in most ways completely unremarkable. Just yet another boring day at her office, doing the same boring shit, shuffling through the mind numbing routine that was her work life. Home wasn’t significantly better, at least in the boring department. It wasn’t that she didn't love her children, she completely did. But they were all hitting that age in which they simply needed her less and less. Even her youngest would rather play video games than spend time with the family and her girls were doing their level best to be “women” and thus they didn't need their mom anymore.

Meanwhile, her sex life with her husband was good, if remarkably boring and routine. The closeness was nice, even good, but ultimately it was just boring. The whole routine was just dragging her down. She simply couldn't wait to get home and chat, and she had even begun to chat with some people while at work. One man she had chatted with regularly had her grinding her thighs in her office so much she had to rush to the women’s room to finger herself furiously, almost exploding in the stall.  It had felt so naughty, she had felt so alive at the danger of being caught as her 3 fingers pumped deep into her soaking wet pussy. Some days, as she chatted at work, she feared someone would smell the stink of sex on her.

But when she got home today, things didn't go as planned. In her emails, there was one, sent from someone whose name she didn’t recognize, simply titled “I KNOW EVERYTHING”. She opened it up, confused at first. As she read it, however, she quickly turned pale.

HELLO “ASTROMANCER” OR SHOULD I SAY TAYNA ANDERSON WILLIAMS. HOW IS YOUR HUSBAND, RICHARD? AND YOUR GIRLS SARAH AND ALISA? OR YOUR SON JACKSON? I HOPE THEY ARE ALL HAVING A GREAT DAY AT SCHOOL. YOU KNOW, KENNEDY HIGH AND SOUTH CENTRAL MIDDLE.

I REALLY LOVE ALL YOUR STORIES AND YOUR CHATS ON RU. THEY ARE FANTASTIC AND DARK AND DEPRAVED. YOU ARE JUST THE PERFECT OLDER FUCKHOLE. SADLY THAT BODY AND THOSE BEAUTIFUL BREASTS ARE JUST BEING NEGLECTED. IT WOULD BE A HORRIBLE SHAME IF YOUR FAMILY FOUND OUT WHAT A SICK FUCK YOU ARE. HOW THEY WOULD HATE YOU AND RUN FROM YOU.

THANKFULLY, THAT DOESN’T HAVE TO HAPPEN. AS LONG AS YOU DO EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE TOLD. IF YOU DO THAT, WE CAN ALL HAVE FUN. DON’T THINK ABOUT DELETING THIS EMAIL AND YOUR RU ACCOUNT. IF YOU DO THAT, I’D HAVE TO TEXT DIRECTIONS TO YOU AT 555-846-1456. WHY, I MIGHT HAVE TO EVEN CALL YOUR WORK, ETHERION OFFICE SUPPLIES. MAYBE YOUR BOSS WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT A WHORE YOU ARE.

THE FIRST REQUEST IS SIMPLE, WHORE. GO TO YOUR BATHROOM AND PLEASURE YOURSELF. WHILE DOING SO, TELL ME WHAT A FILTHY WHORE YOU ARE. YOU MUST BE COMPLETELY NUDE, AND YOUR FACE MUST BE IN THE VIDEO AT ALL TIMES. IF I DON’T RECEIVE THE VIDEO BY TOMORROW AT 7 AM, YOUR HUSBAND WILL GET A SURPRISE SENT TO HIS WORK EMAIL AND WE DON’T WANT THAT DO WE?

LOVE,
               THE MAN WHO CAN DESTROY YOUR LIFE

She wanted to throw up as she read it. It was the most terrifying thing she had read in her entire life. Someone knew. Someone knew everything about her alternate life and her real one. She rushed to the bathroom and heaved, as she threw up all over the toilet and the bowl. She trembled, sweating and pale and leaned over to throw up again. She saw it all falling apart, everything she has worked for, her family, her life, going away.  She knew she couldn't let it happen. She leaned over and threw up once more, shaking, as she almost numbly got into the shower and washed the puke off herself. The water was almost scalding but it woke and braced her for what must be done.

She got out of the shower, dried herself off, and then cleaned up what puke has missed the toilet. Then she got her phone out, set it to record, and did what she had to do.

“Hello Sir,” she said, not knowing what to call the mysterious emailer. “I know you wanted to see this dirty fuck play with herself didn’t you?”

As she said that, she started to massage her breasts and reached down to play with her pussy. She almost cried when she found that she is soaked. Her life was in the hands of a stranger and she was wet. Worse, she was sopping wet. But she kept the smile. It was probably obvious that it was a fake smile, as she rubbed and squeezed her large tits, but she did a good enough job. The moans she made as 3, then 4 fingers pumped in her meaty cunt are all real though and she knew the emailer will know that.

“Is this good Sir, am I being a good fuckhole? Am I being a good whore?” She said, her body shaking as she tugged her nipple hard, bucking faster as she grinded down on her hand. She reached down and squeezed her clit, tugging it almost violently as she buckled and came. She collapsed, panting, as she reached over to stop the video, and then emailed it to whoever had her life in their hand.  She hoped that would be enough, but she knew, deep down, it wouldn't be. It would never be the same again.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2017, 06:26:14 PM by Skygazer »

Offline SoftGameHunter

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 496
  • That's me in the pic. I'm the tall one.
Re: Chasing the Thrill - Chapter 2 added on 4/10/2017
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2017, 10:23:59 PM »
Alright, which one of you sent her that message? Come clean already.

Seriously, though, this is good stuff. Please continue as long as you like, because you seem to like it long.  emot_omfg.gif
The rumors about me are scurrilous, depraved rantings of a sick mind, and I categorically deny any sense of falsehood attributed to them.

Offline Skygazer

• Senior
  • Merits 19
  • taraskysong@gmail.com
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2017, 10:29:33 PM »
The story I've had rolling in my head for a while is fairly lengthy and not all of the sections can be in the One on One thread. Glad you enjoyed!

darklord
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2017, 12:37:14 PM »
Very enjoyable Sky.  Nice to see R U in an actual story.  Perfect blackmail too.

Offline Skygazer

• Senior
  • Merits 19
  • taraskysong@gmail.com
« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2017, 09:04:30 PM »
Thank you!

Offline Skygazer

• Senior
  • Merits 19
  • taraskysong@gmail.com
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2017, 06:18:50 PM »
I'm changing the tense (and I'll probably go back and change the tenses in the first two chapters) for this chapter. It's just not natural and while I prefer the present tense for the story, its just much harder for me to write in it. Hope no one minds :(

Enjoy!

Chapter 3

Her hands trembled as she looked down at her phone. Twelve pictures. How could twelve pictures be harder than masturbating and demeaning herself on video. Whoever he was, he had found a way. A way that terrified her. Just like the previous message, this had arrived on her personal email. It was all she could do not to throw up when she opened it. Not because of the message, though that was horrifying enough. No, it was the picture of her middle child, Sarah. It was clearly at the nearby park, her sitting near her friends, chatting.

He was local. He not only knew everything about her life, but he had been close enough to see her daughter. The very thought revolted her. He didn’t even bother to threaten her with this message. Just the image of her daughter. That said enough.

So here she was, making sure the images all met his requirements. She flicked over to the first one. It was simple. It was just a picture of her in her work clothes. The only requirement, however, was that her badge had to be visible. So she had simply gone to the restroom at work for it. She was wearing a simple white blouse, and a medium length skirt with black leather booths that went up to mid-calf. She made sure she not only had her badge front and center, but the smile as well. That had been very clear. No tears, no sad looks. Happy and wanton.

The second picture she had also taken in the restroom. Except she was no longer wearing her blouse. She was just showing her ample bosom, but her face was clearly in the shot as well. Sitting on her chest, just under her chin and also clearly displayed, was her drivers license. She smiled big in it as well, but she was terrified why he wanted her personal information displayed when he clearly knew it.

The rest of the pictures she waited until she had arrived home to take. The third picture was taken in the master bedroom. She was still in her bra, but the skirt removed. The boots however, stayed. She had to set up the phone’s photo timer for this, as she spread her legs lustily. Between her legs, rested an index card, with her work and cell phone number clearly printed.

All of the other photos had her completely nude, except for the boots. She was to wear them in every shot. The fourth picture had her wearing the brightest and most whorish red shade of lipstick she had. She was to wear it thick on her lips. And she did. Then she got in front of the mirror, writing WH on one side of her mouth and RE on the other cheek. She then tried to make the lustiest look on her face, while she took another timed picture, her mouth an O, marking herself a whore.

Her tits were center stage in the next picture. Exposed, but her face still in frame, each one proudly proclaimed a word. FUCK on her right, HOLE on the left breast. Again, she made sure she looked both happy and dirty in the picture.

The sixth picture featured her pussy, legs spread wide, in her fuck me boots. The first bit of lipstick was on her, but it wasn’t a word. Instead, her meaty lips and clit were bright red now, lipstick smeared on them. It looked absurd and trashy all at once.

The seventh pictured her ashamedly wet slit, with SLUT proudly proclaimed over it. Her lips were parted in it, her clit protruding, making sure anyone who saw it would know she was clearly aroused.

Her eighth picture, still nude but for the heels had her posed on her own son’s bed. Three of his pictures were clearly on display on the bed. The words written on her, damning her, as she shoved the grip of his controller in her soaked cunt. She trembled as the flash captured her debauchery in his room.

The ninth was harder. It had her sitting, once again, on her child’s bed. This time, she was surrounded by her middle daughters pictures, again fingering herself as she licked one of Sarah’s thongs. She was both aroused and full of disgust as the flash captured the image. Damning her more.

For the tenth picture, she was in Alisa’s room. Again on the bed. Again surrounded by pictures of her. This time, however, she had one of Alisa’s trophies, sliding just a bit into her pussy, far too easily to her shame. Her body was flushed, and her stomach quivered as the picture was taken.

She now flipped over to the second to last picture. It had been hard to angle for the camera. But she had taken her dildo and pushed it in her ass and spread her ass wide, giving anyone who viewed it a good view of her curvaceous ass. It was a relatively simple shot, with her looking back good enough to get a good shot of her face. It took 3 shots to get that right.

In the final picture, the hardest one, was simply her on display back in her bedroom. It was a close up shot, faking fellatio on her husbands gun. To her shame, she even briefly thought how much simpler it would be if she loaded it and pulled the trigger. But she was either too weak or too strong to seriously entertain the notion. Instead, she wantonly sucked it, almost eagerly, taking several seconds to stop after the picture flashed.

Her hands trembled as she added each one to the email that she had crafted for her mystery stalker. Then she hit send and sobbed, but as she cried, she reached down and began to rub herself. It only took her a moment to begin humping her hand, pinching her erect nipples as she brought herself off quickly to a powerful orgasm.

It wasn’t even two minutes later that her phone dinged that an email had arrived. She opened it, and cried, throwing the phone against the wall. Everything was wrong and it was spiraling out of control.