Author Topic: A Rape Minute: #5 in a series  (Read 4169 times)

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1084
A Rape Minute: #5 in a series
« on: January 02, 2017, 12:17:41 PM »
WARNING!    You must be 18 or over to read these stories of rape and non-consensual sex. If you do not like such stories, please stop reading. This story is all fiction and no characters in it are meant to resemble any real person.  If you do not understand the difference between reality and fantasy, read no more. Rape is a heinous crime and the penalty is many years in prison. The people who commit rape are despised everywhere. No one is being hurt, and this is pure fantasy.

A Rape Minute: Part 5 of a series

An original story by Vile8r

“Come on Robbie…..hurry up…..fuck that bitch!”

The young man sped up his thrusts between Jia's outstretched thighs.

Her body was slammed against the brick wall, the rough surface scraping and tearing at her back. Two other men had her legs pulled wide apart, holding them, as the drunken lout raped her.

The front of Jia's pretty blue dress was ripped open, her firm tits exposed for the men to play with and fondle. The rest was bunched around her waist.
The man came inside her, his cock quickly jerking and spasming. He'd only lasted a few minutes, the excitement too much for him. But then a larger, more intimidating man pulled him away from Jia.

"Get the fuck out of my way Robbie, it's my turn!"

"Be quick, Larry, before someone comes along," she heard another man say nervously.

The larger man, over six feet tall, was pulling down his zipper and pulling out his erect cock. Jia let out a sharp scream, as the brute penetrated her with one hard forceful thrust, his penis punching into her.

This was followed by more rapid, jarring lunges, as he raped her mercilessly against the wall. Jia could still hear the booming music inside the theatre, and knew her friends were still partying and dancing, oblivious to what was happening to her.

Why had she been so stupid? Allowing herself to be taken by a group of strange boys out into the back alley so they could smoke some pot? How stupid of her!
The cold air on her body made her shiver, but right now that was the least of her worries. She'd already been raped by three men, this guy was the fourth. He'd waited to be the last.
Blood dripped from her nose, when one of them had punched her and told her to be quiet. Her head spun and she felt dizzy and sick.

It barely registered in her head, the heavy body of the man driving her against the wall, his thick cock inside her like a steel rod, pumping harder and harder. The laughs and jeers and taunts of the other men. Her legs ached from being held apart.

He must have cum, she didn't even really feel it....but suddenly he stopped and he pulled out. The other men let her legs go and she collapsed to the ground, shivering and bawling, trying to wrap her arms around herself. She looked down at her bare thighs, streaked with her blood and the cum oozing from her abused vagina.

"Bitch was a good fuck!" she heard the large man say.

"Let's get back inside. It's goddamn cold out here," another one said.

They left and Jia heard the bang of the door as they went back inside.

Her legs were too weak to hold her up. She tried to crawl, the gravel digging into knees. But she had to get back out to the sidewalk. She needed help. She didn't want to freeze to death in a back alley.

The End
« Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 12:42:03 PM by vile8r »
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

Offline Skygazer

• Senior
  • Merits 19
  • taraskysong@gmail.com
Re: A Rape Minute: #5 in a series
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2017, 12:29:13 PM »
Omg, these are just the best short stories. Love them!
Life is love, love is life

darklord
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2017, 12:31:04 PM »
Beautiful!  As only you can do them.

Xlilblux
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2017, 03:25:11 PM »
Another great one!!

KgC120
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2017, 01:43:35 AM »
You keep outdoing yourself with each new narrative! Like Darklord said, brilliant like only you can do.

gscmar64
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2017, 11:33:38 AM »
How could you do that to her? Doesn't she deserve the full Vile8r treatment?  Great job though!

Offline nolongerinnocent
  • Junior
  • Merits 8
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2017, 11:42:10 AM »
That was hot! Love the idea of rape when a party is going on so close!

Offline Jia

• Sophomore
  • Merits 4
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2017, 12:58:39 PM »
Do you ever run out of ideas? I hope not.  >:D

Great job again as usual.

And this one will be my personal favourite. 

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1084
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2017, 09:34:11 AM »
Do you ever run out of ideas? I hope not.  >:D

Great job again as usual.

And this one will be my personal favourite. 

Thank you Jia, this one was all for you!
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!