ravishu.com

May 27, 2017, 09:51:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Our users have posted a total of 195,647 posts.
This forum contains 13,506 topics.
We have 16,560 registered users.
Please welcome madisongilmorexx, our newest member.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Amy and Becky  (Read 5982 times)
gscmar64
Masters Degree

Merits 16

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2017, 04:44:26 PM »

Nicely paced story!

it's only rape if she understand that she has to say no,orates it clearly and sign that she said no!
dirtyberty
Senior

Merits 8

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2017, 07:27:05 PM »

I couldn't belive what was happening! My 2 poor daughters being ravished by thwir own uncle, nd his friends: 9 of them in all.

Becky, my youngest daughter was suffering her second anal rape of the night. It didn't take much to work out that 3 men all intended to fuck her, to fuck her virgin rectum. The first had used olive oil as a lubricant, but thise following would find it asier; her anus had been stretched already and his cum would add as a lunricant for those who followed.
dman
Junior

Merits 8

I'm a Freshman

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2017, 04:38:24 PM »

MORE MORE MORE
Syrona
Freshman

Merits 0

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2017, 11:54:59 PM »

More :p
sensualtravler
Sophomore

Merits 0

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2017, 02:53:08 AM »

Very amateurish and  mundane. huh

Rape is the ultimate compliment..
dirtyberty
Senior

Merits 8

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2017, 05:14:51 PM »

It was almost impossible to tear my eyes away from watching Becky's terror, but Amy was suffering a similar fate... but with 6 guys all paying her attention one way or another. Carl had already bust her cherry, and Dave had taken his place. whilst Becky seemed almost catatonic. Amy was still trying to fight off her assailants..but with no chance of succeeding in doing so.
4 men were holding her down, legs and arms. Despite this Amy was still trying to buck her hips to prevent Dave's entry, but her efforts were hopeless (and very likely made her rapists even harder, especially Dave as he forced his way inside her).

The sixth guy ~ Sam ~ wanted a blowjob while he waited. Amy had no intention of giving him one, but he was equally determined to get one, even if it meant he had to rape her mouth. He was holding her head still, prising her mouth open, holding her nostrils shut so she had to open up. It looked to me as if he must have done this before... somehow he pushed Amy's bottom lip over her teeth, so she couldn't bite (without hurting herself too).I could see that he was hurting her, but there was nothing I could do to help. There was nothing Amy could do either... Sam forced his cock inside her poor virgin mouth. Like Dave, her struggles only excited him even more.
gscmar64
Masters Degree

Merits 16

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2017, 05:46:51 PM »

Nice to see this back, and without missing any continuity to boot!

it's only rape if she understand that she has to say no,orates it clearly and sign that she said no!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: