Author Topic: The Meadows Girl  (Read 5550 times)

darklord
The Meadows Girl
« on: January 01, 2017, 11:22:10 PM »
Warning!    You must be 18 or over to read these stories of rape and non consensual sex. If you do not like such stories, please turn back. I don't promote rape or non-consent sex. This is only a story, fiction, if you do not understand the difference between reality and fantasy, read no more. Rape is a heinous crime and the penalty is many years in prison. Anyone who commits rape are despised everywhere. But fantasies are all right so long as no one is hurt.

The Helena Academy was known far and wide for turning out quality female graduates that went on to take prominent places in society.  But that quality of academia required the strictest forms of discipline in its young girls.  There were three tiers in addressing improper behavior.

First, the teachers were stern and demanding, but even that did not always guarantee compliance.

Second, there was “Meadowland.”  A name given to the residence of John Meadows, a very rich and powerful man, and a stern disciplinarian who ran a correctional center for troubled young girls a few miles from the school.  No one knew, and few would believe, that he used his power and influence to sexually dominate the girls who were sent to him for correction.  None of the girls ever whispered a word.

“If you don’t straighten up you will become a Meadows girl,” was a common saying heard around the campus.

Third, there was reform school if Meadows could not change them.  This required formal expulsion from the school.  Few, if any, ever went to reform school and the school board was elated with the success Meadows achieved, being none the wiser of the real goings on at Meadowland.

Fifteen year old Stella sat nervously in the chair as she awaited his appearance.   Her parents had dropped her off at Meadowland, per agreement with the school board, to begin her thirty day sentence for chronic misbehaving.

Her apprehension only grew worse as she scanned the pictures on the wall.  These were not pictures of flowers, or lakes with floating Lily pads one might expect to find, they were pictures of large paddles, straps, and canes.  She shot a glance at the receptionist who rose her eyes above her glasses and gave Stella a wicked grin.

Footsteps approached and there he was.   A tall, well dressed man with distinguished looks. A chiseled face, well groomed hair with a tinge of grey around he ears. Not an old man, but a middle aged one.

“You must be Stella.  Come with me young lady,” he spoke as he put a manilla folder under his arms and beckoned her to follow.   She cautiously followed him into his office.  There was a full shag carpeting on the floor with a large mahogany desk and matching bookshelves on each wall.  A large picture window looked out over a large and well kept lawn.  His leather seat crackled as he sat down and scanned over the file.

“Repeated disciplinary failures, lack of motivation, vulgar language, disrespect for authority, decreased academic performance.  These are very serious charges. What do you have to say for yourself?”

Stella blushed as she hung her head and shrugged her shoulders nonchalantly.

“Silence is not an acceptable answer young lady.  Stand up!”  Meadows barked.

Stella rose to her feet and fidgeted nervously as he scanned her from head to toe with his icy stare.  The desk drawer opened and her eyes widened as he produced a thick, wooden paddle just like one in the pictures on the wall outside.  He scooted back in his chair and motioned for her.

“You know what this is?” he remarked as she held the paddle up. “This is a board of correction, and you are about to feel its wrath.”

Her eyes widened as she stared at the meaning paddle.

“Come here!” his deep voice bellowed as he positioned the chair to make room for her arrival.

She walked cautiously behind the desk and stood by his chair.

“Over my knees!”

“But..I’m wearing a skirt,” she replied defiantly.

“There is nothing wrong with my eyes. I am fully aware of your attire. You were sent here to change your behavior.  This will be the first of many lessons you will receive.”

He continued to lecture her.

“First rule. You never talk back. Second rule, you do as you are told and without hesitation. I will state it one more time. Get over my knees!”

There was something about the way he spoke.  An air of authority she was not used to. Stella’s faced turned bright red as she lowered her body over his knees.  Her blonde hair fell downward around each side of her face as she placed her hands on the floor to balance herself.  In this position she was self-conscious and fearful of her panties showing.

She felt him moving in the seat and gasped softly as she felt his hand roam over her butt.  That was followed by the sensation of his open palms making contact with her bottom.  Even through the skirt she could feel the dull burn against her buttocks as he gave her a series of firm slaps.

Stella breathed a sigh of relief when he stopped, thinking that it was not as bad as she had feared.  But that turned to shock when she felt her skirt being raised upwards.

“Stop!” she yelped as she instinctively shot her right hand back to stop him and protect her modesty, but he quickly grasped it and held her hand bent at the elbow against her back.  She felt him hike the skirt up, baring her white panties and laid the skirt over her back.  Her face blushed knowing he was seeing her underwear!

His free hand reached over to the desk and picked up a hair brush; something to warm up before the main event. He turned the brush to the flat side and began applying firm strikes to each of her well shaped butt cheeks.

“Awwww!” she sheepishly pleaded, her voice more tearful.  The hair brush was setting her ass on fire through the thin fabric of her panties and she squirmed helplessly.  When he stopped she was breathing erratically and sweating on her forehead. 

Stella moved to rise from her position once again thinking her ordeal was finished, only to be shoved back down.

“We’re not done yet!” Meadows growled.

A clear shriek escaped her lips when she felt him grab the top of her panties and begin tugging at them.

“Noooo!…not my panties,” she screamed.

She felt them slip over her ivory mounds and down her legs and began sobbing from shame and embarrassment as he pulled them all the way to her ankles.

Meadows grinned as he looked downward.  A gorgeous teen ass with a small dark hole, and the soft pink lips of her sex stared up at him.  He imagined how it would be when it came time to sink his cock into those tight holes, let alone all the other things he would do to her, but for now he must continue the corporal punishment.

He reached over for the wooden paddle and took aim, sending it crashing against the globes of her bare ass.  Her body arched and she screamed in pain. 

The secretary smiled wickedly as the sounds of Stella’s cries rippled through the door. 

“Welcome to hell you little bitch,” she spoke under her breath.

After a few well placed strikes that left her ass glowing in a shade of red, he stopped and placed the paddle beside his chair.

“Since you have failed most of your grades let’s see if you were paying attention in your human anatomy classes.   When I press my finger against a point, you will give me its proper name.”

Tracing his finger down the crack of her butt he pressed against her puckered hole.  “Name?”

Ashamed that he was touching her private area, she softly answered. “Uhmmm..Anus.”

He traced the finger a little further.  “ This?”

“I…don’t know,” She remarked in a broken voice.

“You don’t know your own body.  Fine. You have just earned three more licks,” he growled as he again took the wooden paddle to her ass.

“Nooooo!! she screamed as it turned a darker shade of red.  “The word was perineum!” Meadows informed her.

He then traced his fingers to the fleshly lips around her pussy.  “And this?”

Her voice was shaky and timid as she replied, “Labia.”

“Which? I want the full name.”

“Labia Major sir.”

Tracing his finger further inward he asked again.

“Labia Minor.”  Tears formed in her eyes as she felt him probing her sex.

He traced his finger to the top of her pink folds.  “This?”

She struggled to answer as the probing was causing an unwanted arousal in her body. 

“Clitoris.”

“And if I slip my finger inside like this, what area would I be in?”

Another gasp slipped from her lips as she felt her juices beginning to stir. “Uhhhh…she groaned as she felt the finger move in and out of her.

“Well? he bellowed.

“Vagina!” she whimpered.

“Are you feeling a pleasurable sensation from my probing?

She closed her eyes and reluctantly answered.  “Yes.”

Then I want you to to have an orgasm right here.”

“No…please..it’s not right.”

“Neither is your history of bad behavior. Now do as you are told and cum!” he barked as he feverishly slid his finger in and out of her tight little cunt.

“Ohhhh….my…god..” she whined as her body shook and convulsed and she came all over his finger.  The scent of her sexual arousal laid heavy on the air as she blushed and wept from shame.

“There now,” he remarked as she withdrew his finger from her drenched sex. That is the way it is going to be from now on. Your body belongs to me and I will control it in any way I see fit.  As with all the girls who come here, your will is not your own anymore.”

He reached her panties to her and told her to put them on as he slipped her from his lap and rose to his feet.

She wiped the tears from her eyes as she slipped her panties back on, her mind still reeling from what just happened.

“Follow me,” he remarked as he opened his office door.

The secretary gave Stella a wicked smile as she passed her desk.  He led her up a hallway and into a large waiting area.  The first thing she noticed was that there were several other girls  near her age, all wearing the same uniforms.

Meadows motioned for one and she came over to him. “This is Megan. She will be your counselor and work directly with me on your progress.”

Stella looked at her curiously.  A very attractive girl with auburn hair and big eyes.  She had a cute body that looked great in the uniform.

“Hello Stella. I will show to your room but first you need to remove all of your clothing,” Megan remarked.

“What?”  “Why?” Stella replied in a shocked voice.

“Because until you have completed your course and shown yourself worthy, you will be regarded as an inmate, and inmates are not permitted clothing.  They must be naked at all times.”

Stella shot a shocked look at Meadows who just nodded. “Do as she says. If she reports to me any refusal of her commands your punishment will be more severe.”

“I…I…don’t understand why I have to take my clothes off,” Stella again replied reluctant to comply.

“Because it is an order.  Just like any order you will be given.  Remember rule number 2. You do as you are told without hesitation.  Now strip young lady and be quick about it!” Meadows scolded.

Stella’s lips quivered nervously and her hands shook as she slowly began removing her clothes.  She could see all the other girls beginning to watch and heard some of them snickering and talking among themselves when she stood there naked and embarrassed.

Megan playful turned her around and giggled when she saw the redness of her ass still glowing.

“Look girls, she has met Mr. Meadows paddle.”

Megan blushed crimson as the girls laughed at her sore butt.

“Come on, I will show to your room,” Megan remarked and motioned for Stella to follow her.  Stella was taken into a small but neat room with a bed and small bathroom.

“You can watch TV or lie in your bed until Mr. Meadows comes for you.  The door will be locked from the outside.  Either Meadows or I will come for you when it is time for your assignments,” She remarked.   “On the stand by the bed is the time for meals.  We will come for you, so be ready, “ She remarked as she turned and left Stella in the room by herself pondering what she meant by “Assignments.”

Offline Skygazer

• Senior
  • Merits 19
  • taraskysong@gmail.com
Re: The Meadows Girl
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2017, 11:24:34 PM »
Very nice, want to see where this leads.
Life is love, love is life

Offline susan_haynes19
  • Junior
  • Merits 4
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2017, 12:28:09 AM »
Nice story, hope you continue it.

darklord
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2017, 06:55:44 AM »
Thank you both. Yes, I intend to continue it.

gscmar64
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2017, 11:18:32 AM »
Such a great concept darklord very original One question- how can i apply for a job there?

darklord
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2017, 12:29:34 PM »
Such a great concept darklord very original One question- how can i apply for a job there?

I happen to know Meadows personally.  I can get you in :)

darklord
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2017, 02:38:29 PM »
Part 2

The evening passed without much incident.  Stella could not get used to the idea of being naked all the time, especially at the table when all the other girls were clothed.  She retired early that night but found it hard to sleep.

Shortly after breakfast the next morning, around 10 A.M.  Megan knocked on the door and opened it from the outside.  "Mr. Meadows has asked that I take you for some exercises until he arrives to work with you."

“What is he going to do to me?”  Stella asked nervously.

“In case you have not figured that out yet, he will do what ever he thinks is necessary to properly rid you of your wrong doings.  This is not your ordinary reform school. This is discipline through sexual domination and control."

Stella stood dumbfounded as Megan approached her and placed a black leather collar around her neck and locked it tightly.  She then took a strand of fairly heavy chain and attached it to the collar.

“Come with me!’ she huffed as she led Stella out of her bedroom and down the hall.  She was embarrassed more then ever at being led naked down the hall by a chain as if she was a pet.  All along the way she could hear the taunts and comments of the other girls who passed them.

Megan led her into a room with green carpeting, some inflatable balls, and various exercise equipment.  The walls were also lined with chains and other implements of bondage.  Stella led Megan to a wooden table and forced her to lie on it face up.

“As we await Mr. Meadows I have to document your response to my orders. I want you to spread your legs and masturbate until I tell you to stop.  You are not permitted to have an orgasm.”

“Like hell!” You sick bitch, No way!.”

Stella's remark earned her a harsh slap across the face from Megan’s open hand. 

“When I give you an order it is the same as coming from him.   You do as I tell you, or I write you up for insubordination and you will be punished severely.  Which is it?”

“Please..no…it’s obscene,”  Stella replied.

“The things you think are taboo will become normal everyday experiences. You will learn to rethink everything.  Now spread your legs and play with yourself until I tell you to stop.”

As Stella shot a disgusting look at Megan from the corner of her eye, she could see the chain attached to the collar lying across her left breast and dangling down towards the floor.  Stella sighed heavily as she reluctantly spread her legs and began slowly tracing her fingers over the bald lips of her sex.

“That’s it.  Release your inhibitions.  Concentrate only on your pleasure.  Mr. Meadows will be so proud to hear you are complying.

She closed her eyes as she felt her arousal beginning to build.  Just then the door opened and Meadows himself walked in.  Stella’s face blushed and she immediately stopped playing with herself.

“Why did you stop?” he asked. “If she did not give you permission to stop that is disobedience!”

“I did not give her permission to stop!” Megan snorted.

“Then she will be punished.  Please leave us for awhile,” Meadows remarked and Megan nodded and left the room, locking the door behind her.

Stand up!” he barked.

Stella slowly excited the table wandering what he was going to do to her.  He walked over to her and unlatched the chain, leaving the collar around her neck.

“Now to show me you are truly sorry for disobeying a direct order, I want you to get on your knees, crawl over here, pull my cock out and suck it!”

Stella felt sick at her stomach at the suggestion.  She had never seen a grown man’s cock, let alone sucked it.   Still, she knew he meant what he said and out of total fear of him she slowly walked over. Sinking to her knees in front of him, she unzipped his pants then clumsily guided her fingers through his briefs until she found the meaty shaft of his cock and guided it slowly out.

“You are a rebellious and unruly little slut, and I am going to break you, so help me,  now put that cock in your mouth and start sucking.  If your teeth rake my cock, you will be severely beaten!”

She stared wide eyed at the large cock in her hand. It’s mushroom shaped head, the angry and bloated veins along the side of his shaft, and the big balls dangling between his legs.  She opened her mouth gingerly and slowly took it in.  She felt a salty taste form in her mouth and smelled the faint scent of urine on the head but began sucking on it.

How could he get away with this?  If the authorities know, he would be in jail, she thought to herself.  Meadows grabbed a firm hold of her hair and began forcing her to bob back and forth over his engorged shaft as his cock filled her tight mouth.

“Suck it good you little bitch!” he hissed, ignoring her gagging sounds as he flexed his ass to force the cock deeper into her throat.  After an intense oral session he filled her mouth with hot jazz and she gagged, spitting it out onto the ground and chocking as he face grew red.

“Wrong! when I cum in your mouth, you swallow it as if you are grateful to receive it, “He scolded

“Nooo. I won’t do it!’ she wept. “You can’t make me.”

“Oh, we will see about that.  You think you are the first defiant little bitch we have had here?  I have broken them all and I will break you.”

Meadows forced her to her feet and then make her walk through a door adjacent to the room they were in.  She gasped at what was inside.  A small room with concrete walls and a straw covered floor.  It had a stagnant odor like a public toilet.  There were chains hanging from the ceiling.  A wooden pillory sat in one corner, and the wall was adorned with leather whips and floggers.

“What are you going to do?”  She yelled as she tried to break his grasp. “Let me out of here. I want to go home!”

“Scream all you want. This room is sound proof. No one will hear you, and no one will care even if they did.  Everyone here knows you are a trouble maker and that you were sent here to be punished.”

He led her to the center of the room and quickly fastened her wrists to large black cuffs that were suspended from a chain on the ceiling above.  He then stretched them wide above her head.  Next, he wrapped a nylon cord around her waist several times and tied it off on each side of her so that she was completely immobile.

“Noooo!” she wailed as she watched him pick a flogger from off the wall and approach her.  “Don’t,” she screamed as he patted it against his open palms.  Ignoring her pleas he sent the leather crop crashing into her naked tits.

“AWWWWWW!” she wailed as it struck her sensitive nipples with a fiery sensation.  She arched her body trying to recoil from the maddening pain but it was followed by another strike, then another until her breasts were a dark red crimson and the nipples were bruised and swollen.

He then took the crop between her legs and began tapping her pussy.

“Stop!” she wailed…“please stop!”  There was no way she could writhe to avoid the strikes to her vulnerable sex.  Her pussy was on fire and she was helpless to stop it.   The hellish torment seemed to go on forever until he suddenly stopped.  Her legs, pussy, waist, and breasts were marked with red streaks and blotches.

“Do you accept now that your body belongs to me. I am your master and will do as I please to break your will,”  Meadows spoke.

Stella hung her head, the hot wet tears streaking down her face.  “Yes..I promise..just please stop!”

“I hope you mean that. I am going to let you ponder it for awhile. I will return in one hour.”

“Noooo. don’t leave me here like this.  Please don’t leave!” she wailed as she watched him walk out and shut the door behind her.  She hung her head and wept.  Her arms already sore from being stretched above her head, began to ache more.  Her cunt burned and ached, and her body shivered from being naked even though it was warm in the room.  Time seemed to crawl as the only sound she heard was her own breathing and moans.  She had closed her eyes when she heard the door open.  Instead of Meadows it was Megan who walked up to her.

“Mr Meadows wanted me to check on you.  He wants you to wear these until he returns.”

Stella watched Megan hold up two clamps that had weights at the bottoms of small chains dangling from them. 

“Noooooo!” she whined and shook her head as Megan attached the clamps to her already sore nipples.

“It’s training dear.  You will learn to live with the pain soon enough.  Mind over matter,” She smiled as she turned to walk away.  “Mr Meadows will be in soon,” she remarked as she stood at the door and looked back towards Stella.

“Please…untie me..I….I have to pee,” Stella pleaded.

“Why do you think we have straw on the floor,” She grinned sadistically as she closed the door and walked away leaving Stella to deal with a new pain; the nipple clamps with their hellish weights stretching her sensitive nips painfully.

Online vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1087
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2017, 02:51:02 PM »
Damn! A real winner, darklord!
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

Offline unsure69
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2017, 06:17:20 PM »
good stoey

darklord
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2017, 06:28:33 PM »

Offline susan_haynes19
  • Junior
  • Merits 4
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2017, 06:50:07 PM »
Another incredible story darklord!!!!!

darklord
« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2017, 07:56:12 PM »
Another incredible story darklord!!!!!

Thanks susan. Really enjoyed yours today too.

KgC120
« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2017, 01:36:52 AM »
Awesome, Darklord! I'm really enjoying this, especially the description of her initial spanking *tingling chills*. I love the spacing format and how the dialogue is written. Looking forward to more.

darklord
« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2017, 04:27:17 AM »
Thank you much :)

gscmar64
« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2017, 11:32:17 AM »
Keep this up and you'll surpass Ville8r as my must read author recommendation. what a great descriptive read make me feel like i'm administering her punishment personally!