ravishu.com

January 16, 2017, 06:51:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Our users have posted a total of 167,741 posts.
This forum contains 11,845 topics.
We have 16,000 registered users.
Please welcome Bobbo981, our newest member.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cougars Making Babies 9: Kate Beckinsale [ORIGINAL; Celebrity...See Below]  (Read 101 times)
gscmar64
Masters Degree

Merits 10

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2017, 07:54:51 PM »

The males name has been changed to improved the story in my mind, the only other change is that Kate married me and we lived happily ever after. A fantastic story GEMINIGUY!

it's only rape if she understand that she has to say no,orates it clearly and sign that she said no!
Tony V.
Masters Degree

Merits 151

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2017, 10:28:28 PM »

I agree!! Another twisted tale of a young Stud getting his from an older Cougar!!

Well done, Gemini!! Damn well done!!!

Tony V.               police

"Just turn around, put your hands behind you, and do what the Officer tells you"
GEMINIGUY
Masters Degree

Merits 46

Professor of Consensual & Sensual Erotica 101

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2017, 01:36:16 AM »

Cartman, why do you need to watch a movie with Kate Beckinsale? ;-)

Gscmar64, thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed the story and I appreciate the comment.
I almost always research a celebrity I plan to use in a story, though I admit I do veer away from a background if it doesn't fit a storyline I have in mind. That's what I love about creative liberties. But the simple story I had in mind fit well with the facts: I wanted Lily Mo to cameo, whose father is Michael Sheen but her mother is now married to Len Wiseman. And when I decided Lily wouldn't be at home when the main character stayed at her house, having her be with her father fit even better.
Had Kate planned all along to fuck our intrepid young main character? Had she known he was watching her fucking and that was why Kate fucked him? Who cares, it's fun to let the Constant Readers imagine why some thing happened the way they did.

"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant

"IT IS THE TALE, NOT HE WHO TELLS IT"
- Unknown
GEMINIGUY
Masters Degree

Merits 46

Professor of Consensual & Sensual Erotica 101

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2017, 01:42:45 AM »

Tony V, as always thanks for taking the time to read and comment my story! I always especially appreciate your feedback, and it isn't always easy to come up with a unique scenario to put another celebrity in. This one came to me easily, unlike the the following "Cougars Making Babies 10: Sharon Osbourne", but once I had that story in mind everything started to move along quickly.
"Cougars Making Babies 11" is proving a little more different to think of a somewhat unique story for the chosen celebrity. I have a few ideas in mind, and I have no issue brushing against material i've already used, though I'm not sure how it'll play out. Sometimes it is fun to revisit an old scenario and write it in a whole different direction. In any case, I'm sure something will come to me soon, I'm a little behind on this "Cougars Making Babies" cycle, though it was unavoidable.

"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant

"IT IS THE TALE, NOT HE WHO TELLS IT"
- Unknown
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: