Author Topic: Sub's Diary  (Read 3744 times)

Offline Troublesome
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
Sub's Diary
« on: November 23, 2016, 08:57:44 PM »
Hello, I've been mostly browsing and I figured I would post some stories that were collecting dust in my email, in a journal format.  These were based off a blackmail virtual role play. I posted here since the later posts will feature more than one person. Hope you all enjoy and sorry for any grammatical errrors.

Dear Sir,

I went to find the source of the noise. When I entered the bedroom a man was standing next to the far wall. Waiting.

I recognized him from the back room of the bar. He was not in the crowd of men leaning close for a better look. I remember him only because he was apart from the group. In the corner obscured by shadow.

But we are not in the back room anymore. We are in my home. My bedroom. And he asks, "aren't you going to ask me what my order is?", and then he smiles lecherously.

I push the door closed behind me as he approaches. When he reaches me, he puts one finger to his lips and opens the door a crack while he whispers, "shhh, don't want to frighten your little one".

His hands curl tightly around my arms as he pulls me roughly against him, then lifts me up and pushes me up against the wall. I purse my lips to keep quiet and look to the door, afraid that the noise has alerted my son.

From where he has me pinned against the wall, I can just see my son's hands on the keyboard, still playing blissfully unaware.

I can hardly breathe, and I pant quietly in fear as he slowly unbuttons my shirt and pulls the cups of my bra down, exposing my bare full tits. He rubs his thumbs over my nipples, until they are hard nubs.

"Mmm... Nice and responsive. This is gonna be good."

Then he unzips his pants and pulls out his swollen dick, lifts my skirt up around my waist, nudges my thighs apart with his knee, and then slowly guides himself into my tight pussy.

I want this over. Quick. So I grit my teeth and start to push my hips forward, whimpering as I take him deeper. But he graps my hips and shoves my ass back against the wall... "You're an eager slut aren't you, but what's the rush", and then he starts sliding in and out of me in slow, long, and deep thrusts. His cock sliding over my clit along the ridge of my opening.

Fuck. I can't help moaning softly. All the while, my eyes are glued to the crack in the door, watching my sons hands.

This has to end. Soon. Oh gods hurry please. I start to tighten my pussy, clenching the muscles, squeezing His thick cock as it slides in and out. "Mmm... That's right whore, that's what I want".

I groan silently as I continue to squeeze. Gods why doesn't he go faster. Again I try to push my hips forward, but he tightens his grip and keeps them locked in place.

He chuckles and grins... "Here, this might help"... then he pinches a nipple between His finger and his thumb, his nail catching and pressing into the tender bud.

My whole body tenses as the pain rips through me. Gasping, I cover my own mouth with a hand as I try not to scream.

"Ohhhhh yeeeaah, now that's tight. Squeeze my cock again bitch" and he pinches harder, smiling as He watches my face contort as my body goes rigid once more... "Shhh now, gotta keep quiet, hehehe"

Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck... It's all I can do to not cry out as my body trembles with pain, my pussy gripping his cock as it thrusts in and out.

I can feel the heat building inside me and want to gag on my own lust. Fuck. My hips fight his hold and I squirm against the wall as tears roll down my cheeks.

He laughs low and quiet... "Like a bitch in heat! You're enjoying this aren't you slut?! Then come on whore... Get my cum!"

Sudden he releases my hips, which shoot forward, as he reaches up and grabs my other tit, pulling it roughly as he leans his head forward and bites down hard on my nipple.

White light explodes in my vision as pain slices through me. I bite down on my fist, cutting off my scream, only a high pitched squeal escaping, as my body contracts and clutches around his cock.

He groans deep in his throat and I can feel him swell and twitch inside me. He thrusts forward once more and explodes, taking me with him, as I start to convulse and shudder against him.

He gives my nipple one last twist and my eyes fly open as I turn to look at the door. My skirt falls just as I realize my son is no longer at the computer. I quickly close my shirt and smooth it down, hearing the door to the outside click as it closes, just as the bedroom door opens.

One man. One hole.

~your pet

gscmar64
Re: Sub's Diary
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2016, 06:54:39 AM »
Like this! Please post more parts soon!

Offline nolongerinnocent
  • Junior
  • Merits 8
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2016, 06:46:21 PM »
I really enjoyed it ;) And similarly, I hope there will be more :)

darklord
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2016, 06:55:57 PM »
Just saw this. Very hot! the added detail of the possibility the son might catch them is even hotter.

Offline Troublesome
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2016, 09:43:32 PM »
Thanks and yes will be posting some after the holidays
« Last Edit: November 25, 2016, 11:18:05 PM by Troublesome »

Offline Troublesome
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2016, 11:18:58 PM »
2nd entry. Please enjoy.

Dear Sir,

Oh gods, I don't want to remember!

Dragged. Kicking and fighting against the man who pulls me into the back room.

Flung over the bar.

The smell. Of liquor, tobacco, and men.

The feel of their hungry eyes.

The feel of cum oozing from my holes and dripping down my leg. Not just from those who fucked me, but my own as well.

Whatever was left of my clothes being peeled and stripped away.

And then eyes and hands roaming over me. Lifting here. Pulling there. Twisting. Squeezing. And Probing.

Fuck. No.... My skin crawling as I sob. Tears streaming down my cheeks.

Finally, a man pushes them all aside. He seems to be in charge. I know him. He's "known" me. The first time when I was attacked in the alley. Breaking into my house where he used all 3 holes. Then here, over the railing. His cum the freshest of that which drips down my legs.

And then I just remember a lot of bargaining on who would be first. I stopped listening. I knew what would happen. My shoulders shaking as I silently sobbed.

The sudden shouting caught me by surprise. The men were upset. But why?

Hands lifted me from the bar and a leather belt was buckled tightly around my waist. Two rings fastened to each side. Then my wrists and ankles were cuffed.

I struggled against the hands as I was led to a round table in the middle of the room. Three dingy white pillows on one end.

I was lifted on to the table. My hips centered over the pillows so that my ass was high in the air. And then I was strapped down. Arms and legs stretched tight. Waist glued to the table.

I couldn't understand. And I think I may have even laughed. Why the restraints. It's not like I had ever been able to refuse.

A large man stepped forward. Tall and broad. Probably the biggest man I've ever laid eyes on. Not fat. Just solid. Vast.

I was forced to ask him his order.

He said pussy and mouth.

I was almost relieved. My ass had been taken so many times this night that it was tight and swollen and painfully sore.

I tensed when I heard the laughter. No ass this time. Would never fit. At least there will be something left for the rest of us.

I turned my head to the side and watched as the man unbuckled his belt, and opened his pants, dropping them around his thighs.

And then I was twisting against the straps, shaking my head, and crying out.

No! Please.... No!

He walked behind me and I pulled against the bonds.

He grabbed my hips and I tried to twist from his grip. And then felt his tip split my dripping  slit.

No no no no stop no please no

My scream echoed around the room, loud and long as he drove into me. My whole body slamming forward with the force of his thrust. The straps digging painfully into my flesh.

FUUUUCCCKKKK.

It was like a baseball bat was being rammed up my pussy.

No amount of cock could have prepared me for this.

Oh gods Sir...  The pain!

He started moving in and out and the legs of the table screeched over the floor as the table shifted back and forth.

I couldn't stop my screams. The room was filled with them. And the men watched in fascination as I was ripped apart.

I could feel my walls stretch and split.

My hole tearing around his girth.

Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck

My screams turned into shrieks as I felt him begin to swell.

And then he pulled out. And I collapsed. Ruined. Torn. Bleeding.

I felt hands twist in my hair. Lifting my head. And I closed my lips tight and tried to pull away.

A finger hooked my mouth and another set of hands pried it open.

Sir... I know you want me to take it. But I couldn't. Not this.

I struggled and fought.

In vain.

As soon as my mouth was open. His rod thrust between my lips.

I couldn't breathe.

I gagged and choked as his head wedged itself against my throat.

My body tightened and tensed as I fought to breathe.

He slid back once and then thrust again.

Still no air.

Twice. He began to swell.

My vision started going dark.

Lungs burning.
My ravaged body fighting with every last ounce of strength.

One last thrust.

And exploded.

His first load of cum shot down my throat.
And then he pulled his hips back and I could feel his cum splattering my face and hair.

My head was released and dropped to the table as I dragged in huge lungfuls of air.

And then it happened.

I began to shudder as the tension released from my tight body. Gasping and convulsing as his last loads splashed against my back and ass.

Oh gods...
Please...
Pull me out!

One man. Two holes.

~me

gscmar64
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2016, 10:51:41 AM »
Great way to progress the story!

Offline Troublesome
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2016, 09:06:08 PM »
3rd Entry, have fun

Yard maintenance crew is here. I can hear the hedge trimmer buzzing outside. The noise stops. It's oddly quiet. And then I hear a man whistling much too close to the house. I look over and framed in the window is a man watching me with hungry eyes. My blood runs cold and I watch with increasing fear as he presses his hand against the glass and  slowly starts pushing the pane up, opening the window while whistling his chilling tune.

I stand with a towel wrapped around me, still undressed from our most recent play, and stare at the window in horror as he opens it wide enough to crawl through. My feet are rooted to the ground. I start trembling as I watch him enter my bedroom. He is unhurried and he seems almost pleasant, but for the hunger in his eyes. He is still whistling.

He straightens up tall and something snaps inside me. No. Not now. Not again. Not while I am still filled with your cum. Not with my ass sore and swollen from fucking you. Not with the remnants of your voice still echoing in my head.

Just as I am about to turn and run, I remember your voice... "You're going to let them fuck you. Let them all fuck you"... And I close my eyes and begin to sob as his arm wraps around my waist, his whistling low in my ear.

His movements are casual as if this were any ordinary task, but his arm around my waist is strong and unyielding as he traces a finger down my neck and pulls the towel free and then slides his fingers up to the corner of my mouth, prying my lips open and shoving his fingers to the back of mouth. Tears stream down my cheeks as I try to pull away, whimpering, but he holds me tight against him and presses his fingers into my throat until I gag and gasp and cough, almost drowning out the sound of his whistling.

Using his fingers in my mouth he pushes me down to my knees and with his other hand he unsnaps the crotch of his coveralls, reaching in to free his semi swollen cock. I try to twist away but his fingers hook my cheek and the next thing I know, he is pulling me onto my back and straddling my chest, pinning me to the floor.

And then he is holding the sides of my head, shoving his dick in and out of my mouth in time to his whistled tune. I twist and kick and struggle against him. Crying out between his thrusts. Gasping and choking as he drives deeper and deeper into my throat. His cock stretching and thickening as it slides further back.

I continue to gag and choke and I feel bile rising up and I think I can't take anymore but I can't do anything to stop it when the memory of your voice cuts through the fear and panic and even the incessant whistling... "Relax your throat, take it deeper, keep your throat relaxed"... And I take a deep breath as he slides back and I consciously open my throat as he continues fucking my face.

Finally he pulls out and I gasp for air, sobbing as he moves down my body to straddle my thighs, still whistling his hated tune. His hand grasps and roughly gropes at my tits as his other hand probes my pussy, his fingers pushing into me. I buck and twist at the invasion, crying out in anguish, and of course, my body responds to his touch, my lips swelling as my pussy floods with desire.

No!  I rail against my body's rebellion, thrashing beneath him. His whistling driving me insane. I don't want this. I hate this. Why am I getting turned on. Again your voice... "My slut"... sobbing I let myself fell the pleasure as he gathers my juices and spreads them up towards my ass.

There is a change in his whistling as his finger presses against my tight hole and slowly pushes into my ass. He knows. He feels the slick of your cum and sees the red and swollen flesh. Even his sick tune takes on an air of excitement. Not only am I tight but I've been used recently. It's going to hurt. I'm going to scream. It is more than he could have hoped for.

He flips me over and with an arm around my waist, he pulls me up on my knees, his hand pushing my chest to the floor. I don't fight him, I just cry at the horror of it all, trembling in fear of the pain and in need, the heat of desire already coursing through my body.

Funny enough, it is his whistling I concentrate on. Focusing on the maddening tune rather than what is happening to me. But that only helps for a moment, for nothing can help me escape the pain as he forces his rock hard cock into my ass, his tip tearing through my opening and ripping apart my flesh. At least I cannot hear him whistling above the sound of my screaming which I cannot seem to stop. He thrusts in and out of me pulling all the back to his head each time before ramming into me. Again and again. Over and over. And the pain is suffocating. I am at the edge of my limit and still he continues to drive into me. In the back of my mind, in the last portion that has yet to break, your voice comes again... "Squeeze his dick, just don't let him know you enjoy it"... And so I do.

His whistling stops as he starts to grunt, his strokes faster but not as deep. I can feel him beginning to swell and suddenly the built up need in me surfaces above the pain. Focusing entirely on my need, I push back against him, rocking on my knees, gripping His cock with my ass. I hear him groan and feel him twitch and my own screams go from pain filled to pleasure as I climax, just seconds before I feel him shoot his load.

For several moments all is quiet except for his panting and my soft moans as he finishes and pulls out. And then the whistling begins again, the sound fading slowly as he exits through the window. And then it is lost completely in the loud buzz of the hedge trimmer as it starts up once more.

Offline archon1980

• Undergrad
  • Merits 23
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2016, 01:13:52 AM »
I'm enjoying this. 

Offline Troublesome
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2016, 08:58:17 AM »
Happy New Years

There's a large group of workers in the neighborhood spreading mulch. They are mostly Hispanic with a few white guys who are in charge.

It's been raining.

Their clothes are wet and the hem of their work pants are stained red almost up to their knees from the mulch.

They are hot and sweaty from the physical labor of dragging bags of mulch and spreading the contents around the landscaping.

By the time I get home from soccer games they have moved to the back of the neighborhood and are taking a lunch break in the shade of the trees near my driveway.

The boys run into the house and I'm left to unload their gear from the back of the car.

As I'm trying to carry bags chairs umbrella and cooler all at once to dump in the garage, one bag slips and falls. I bend over to grab for the bag and my shirt rides up giving a full view of my ass in white spandex gym shorts.

One of the guys in charge is nice enough to walk over and pick up the dropped bag.

As he moves to hand me the bag, and I start to straighten up, a couple of the workers whistle and one calls out "nice ass mamma".

I stiffen and tense.

The color drains from my face.

I think about ignoring the comment.

Another calls out "yea yea, look at those curves. Boss man, check her out"

I straighten slowly and look up at the guy in front of me, then quickly look away.

Too late. I saw the interest in his gaze just as as he saw the opportunity in mine.

My eyes slowly lift towards the group of workers and I start counting as the guy in front of me signals for a few of them to take the soccer gear from me and set it in the garage.

9 men

9 hot sweaty smelly dirty men

9 dicks

I suck in a breath as the guy in charge leans in close, pressing against me, one hand sliding over my ass while he lifts the other to trace a finger down my neck.

I cringe and tense and start to tremble, but I don't pull away. I don't move as he wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me tight against him.

I close my eyes tight and quietly speak... Please don't. Please. Stop.

He leans in and I feel his tongue lick my cheek.

He whispers in my ear... You're gonna let us admire this sweet ass of yours aren't you... he gropes and squeezes my ass cheeks.

I nod my head as a single tear rolls down my cheek.

He licks the tear away... Hear that men, this piece of ass wants to be appreciated. I think we can handle that, don't you??

I turn my face away and look around, desperately trying to find a way out if this, knowing its futile.

As I look around I start to panic.

Where???

My kids are inside.
The private courtyard is open to the view from the windows.
The garage is too accessible.
The front yard can be seen from the street.

I feel a hand slip inside the spandex shorts and reach down to stroke the smooth lips of my pussy.

I whimper and writhe, my hips twisting to get away from his touch.

Not here. Not in the driveway.

The workers who took the gear from me move toward us.

One reaches out and grabs my hips and holds me still so he can grind his bulge against my ass.

The other slides his hands under my shirt and gropes my tits, pulling them out from the cups of my bra so he can twist and pinch at my nipples.

The other men sit and watch hungrily as I squirm and gasp and moan I'm misery.

...Please... Not here... Please... Somewhere where no one can see...

The man in charge chuckles in my ear ... Do you think we're fools. We no what would happen if we got caught. A bunch of nobodys taking advantage of a residential lady... Haha... But you're no lady are you? You're nothing but a piece of ass slut... Gonna let us nobodys use your fine ass... Hehe... makes you lower than us you worthless ass whore.

I choke back a sob. Ass whore to these men. A hole that they get to destroy. Like so many times before. This is my life. My inescapable fucking life.

Fighting against the despair, I unclench my hands and push against the chest of the man in front of me abusing my tits. I twist my hips away from the man behind me grinding his dick on my ass, and I squeeze my thighs on the hand stroking my pussy.

... Stop. No... Please let me go...

The fingers resting on the side of my neck suddenly wrap around it tightly

...Stop?? Oh you are a tease... But we know what you want... what a dirty cunt like you deserves... and we are gonna give it to you until you can't take no more... and then we are gonna give you more...

With that, he waves the men off me and drags me to the side of the house where there are no windows  and is hidden by hedges from the street. The house next door blocks the view from the rest of the neighborhood and I happen to know that this is the owners' winter house and they are not yet here.

My fear eases for a moment until I watch the group of men coming towards me, some of them already reaching inside their pants to stroke and pull free their swollen dicks.

There is an emergency generator on this side of the house and I am turned around and pushed up against it, forced to bend at the waist and lay over the top.

My gym shorts are pulled down and my ass is exposed. Within seconds I feel a hard cock sliding between my cheeks... spread em bitch, now, I wanna see your filthy hole...

I kick and twist, trying to stop this madness, begging to be released... PLEASE LET ME GO. DON'T DO THIS. PLEASE STOP.

A hand twists into my hair and wrenches my head back and to the side before smashing the side of my face against the top of the generator, the hot sheet metal burning my skin... I SAID SPREAD EM... OPEN YOUR CHEEKS WIDE...

Crying, sobbing, so tired of being used, hating this life, knowing there's nothing I can do, helpless against it, just a hole, made to be fucked, over and over again.

I reach behind me and spread my cheeks. My hole is red and swollen and bruised and worn, obviously used and abused. It opens slightly as I pull my cheeks apart, though the swelling around it keeps the hole small and a bit puffy, which will just be more to rub against when it gets filled. This is a whore's hole. A nasty dirty hole to fuck and cum into.

The man behind me moans in appreciation and anticipation... Oh fuck yeah... Then he presses his tip against the swollen orifice... No, please, no, no, no, please stop... then with a deep breath he rams deep into my ass with a low groan.

I gasp in pain and can't hold back a scream, a hand quickly closes over my lips and muffles my cry.

...oh god oh god oh god oh god... he starts pumping into me, pounding my ass, his hips ramming against my hands still spreading me cheeks.

The pain, while intimately familiar, is nevertheless excruciating. Every inch of my hole is raw and sore from the countless fuckings.

My muscles tense and my body contorts as he rips into my ass, my muffled cries and sobs heard by all the men.

I am lifted up by my hair and pulled back against the man as he turns to lean  back against the generator, still thrusting up into me.

The others won't wait. They know their time is limited. My legs are lifted and spread apart as my pussy is filled with another cock. I'm bounced up and down on both dicks as they drive up into me. I clench and scream and feel my ass expand as cum explodes into it. Moments later my pussy gets a load of cum as well.

I am set down and my mouth is uncovered. I immediately beg for them to stop, pleading for them to let me go, desperate to escape the pain.

My pleas are silenced as I am shoved down on all fours, my knees and hands digging into the fresh mulch, splinters piercing my unprotected skin, as a sweaty filthy cock is forced into my mouth and throat. I gag on the dick and pull back only to run into another cock slamming into my ass. Fucked in front and behind, the smell is overwhelming and the pain unending, I taste bile burning my throat as I choke and gag and my throat tighten as I try to swallow it down, triggering the release of a load of cum down the back of my throat.

My ass continues to be fucked deep and hard while I am lifted up on my knees and another dick fills my pussy.

My head is forced to turn to the side and my mouth is filled as well.

I feel my arm being lifted and a warm throbbing cock, slick with dripping pre cum is pressed into my hand. My fingers wrap around it automatically and start to stroke the hard flesh.

The cock in my ass swells and I cry out in pain, screaming around the dick in my mouth. Both shoot their loads at the same time. I choke and splutter as I swallow the thick warm cream, my stomach clenching in revolt, squeezing on the dick plunging in and out of my pussy until it twitches and explodes.

I am forced to turn and suck off the cock in my hand, tears streaming down my cheeks. Continuing to stroke his base, my mouth and tongue work the tip while my fingers press and slide up and down the length. I am desperate to coax out the cum that pushes up through his balls as he groans and swells. I want nothing more than for him to finish. I am rewarded with his load splattering my face and chest as he pulls out from between my lips.

I am once again pulled up to my feet and bent over the generator, my knees and hands covered with tiny slivers, and drops of cum sliding down my tearstained cheeks.

One of my knees is bent and lifted up beside my chest my thighs spreading wide. I turn my head to see the last two workers behind me, both holding their dicks, stroking until I can see the veins pulsing  ends the the stretched skin. They both step forward. Other hands grab into me and hold me down as I realize what they intend to do... NO, NO, NO... PLEASE... NO... STOP... NO NO NO NO NO...

Two hard cocks begin to push into my ass

A hand clamps over my mouth as I shriek in agonizing pain.

My asshole stretching around both cocks as they drive in hard and deep.

I hold absolutely still, fearing I will rip and tear with any extra movement.

They slowly begin to pull back and then push forward again. One rocking back just before the other. I whimper as my hole is stretched to the limit. Their pace increases and soon becomes like a double piston relentlessly drumming into my tortured ass. The space is so tight that it does not take long before one begins to swell and even with my mouth completely covered, my scream cannot be contained as first one and then the other twitch and release, pulling out as they shudder and explode, spraying my ruined ass with their cum.

The men back up and the hands let go of me as I lay on the generator panting and sobbing.

I turn my head and see that most of the workers have already picked up their shovels and rakes and returned to there work of spreading mulch.

The others follow until only the guy in charge of the crew is left. He grins and grabs my ass, squeezing one cheek in his large hand... you are a such a nasty filthy whore aren't you... and he tosses my gym shorts into the generator beside me, then walks away to give instructions to his crew.