ravishu.com

February 22, 2017, 05:06:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Our users have posted a total of 174,633 posts.
This forum contains 12,127 topics.
We have 16,181 registered users.
Please welcome Suspech1, our newest member.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Making Amber into a woman...  (Read 2133 times)
darklord
Masters Degree

Merits 29

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2016, 04:46:35 PM »

What they said....

"I don't believe in destiny, or the guiding hand of fate. I don't believe in forever, or love as a mystical state. I don't believe in the stars or the planets, or angels watching from above. But I believe there's a ghost of a chance we can find someone to love and make it last"  Rush  Ghost of a chance.
Sex Zeiță
Freshman

Merits 3

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2017, 02:55:51 AM »

Amber throws her sheets into a black trash back and sneaks downstairs to throw the bag in the trash bin outside. She then grabs a clean pair from the hall closet and makes her bed. her next step is to shower. She feels so filthy! What a night! She sighs and lets the tears run down her eyes, mixing with the water. How could this happen? How could she have let it? How could her step father know about it? And why did he touch her like that? Did he want her too?

No! She shakes the thought from her head. She grabs the shampoo and squirts a quarter sized drop onto her hand and starts working it into her hair when the curtains fly open. She quickly spins to see her brother standing there panting, his cock exposed and hard again.

"If I knew you were going to take a shower, I would have had you do it with me." He smiles and steps into the shower with her.

"Please," She whispers to him. "You father is home!"

"He is snoring, he wont hear me." He smiles and kisses her passionately, his fingers moving through her soapy hair. "Will he hear you?" He whispers. But before she can answer he grabs a breast and plops it into his mouth. Her answer is a soft moan, and he loves it!

emot_kiss.gif emot_kiss.gif emot_kiss.gif

He sucks on her plump breast while his hands make their way down her wet body. He grabs her right leg and lifts it up off the ground, letter her foot rest on the side of the tube instead of the floor, and opening up her legs for him.

He lets go of her breast and grabs his shaft, thrusting up into her. Her head rolls back and her hand quickly flies to her mouth to cover a moan as he fucks her standing up. The position is great! allowing him deeper access than before and he loves it!

clap....clap....clap..... He thrusts into her as her legs start shaking.

Clap...Clap.... He grabs her hair again and pulls her head up. Her eyes are closed, her hand still over her mouth.

Clap...Clap...Clap. "Oh god Amber!" Mark whispers.

Clap...Clap...Clap. Amber's hand falls from her mouth and rests on his shoulder, her nails digging into his skin with pleasure.

Clap...Clap...Clap. "Oh...Oh...OH!" Mark has to pull Amber into a kiss for fear of her being heard.

Clap. CLAP! CLAP! He shoots his load into her and she explodes around him again, her legs going limp.

He pulls her close to him, their wet bodies clashing and she pants into his chest, her nails still digging into him, not letting him go. She loved it just as much as he did, and this proved it. He was worried about her telling their parents, but now he knows she likes it and she will not tell them. The thought makes him smile.

"Do you want me to sleep with you tonight?" He asks softly as he rinses the soap from her hair. She doesn't answer, but shakes her head yes. He smiles and pulls her into another long kiss.

Amber walks to her room slowly, her towel tucked in tightly across her as Mark followed her to her room. Why did she say yes? Why did she not tell him to leave her alone? And better yet, why did she not tell him "NO" in the shower. What was she thinking?!

She walks into her room feeling numb and turns to see Mark walk in and lock the door behind him. He then turns to look at her. "You look so scared, why?"

Amber doesn't answer.

"Have I hurt you?" Amber shakes her head no, but her words have failed her. "I promise, this is just for you tonight. I will not touch you like that again unless you want me to. Okay?" He grabs her arm and rubs his gentle hand up and down it's length in a loving manner. Amber nods and slowly moves towards the bed. feeling to numb to even change. She lays down, her back towards mark, and feels him climb into bed after her. He pulls her in close and she feels safe, despite what happened, she feels safe.

I love it when you pull my hair when you take me from behind Wink
Sex Zeiță
Freshman

Merits 3

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2017, 03:37:19 AM »

David goes straight to his room and grabs another spy camera and quickly slips into the bath room that Amber uses. He knows he doesn't have much time to plant it. He wanted to plant it weeks ago but never got around to it, now he has to hurry. He knows she will want a shower, and he would love to force her there and be able to get it on camera. He stands on the toilet and places the camera on the top shelf with the towels that are only used for guest. He positions them just right to hide the camera but to make sure that it will get a great view of the shower. He smiles at his work and quickly slithers back to his room and logs into the teddy bear feed and the bathroom cam. Both are right where he wants them!

He rewinds the teddy cam while waiting for the bathroom to see some action. He watches, his hard cock throbbing as he watches his son fuck her. Oh god how he wishes it was him! he is so enthralled in it that he didn't hear the shower turn on, instead, he was naked on his bed rubbing his long, thick shaft, dreaming about Amber's tight pussy and how badly he wanted his step daughter. He glances at the bathroom cam and swears when he sees his son get into the shower with her! holly FUCK! That was his job! What a horn dog his son was! But he couldn't take his eyes off of her!

He watches the whole thing, he watches how she wants to scream but doesn't, how she throws her head back when she is in pleasure, and how her legs went limp after she exploded on his son. He watches as the two leave the shower and watches them both enter her room on the teddy cam. She climbs into be first, he follows suit! Holly hell is he going to make her pay for making him wait for so long!

He waits for a long time before giving up on any new action from them and is about to shut down his computer when he sees her stir and turn around to face Mark. The two start kissing and he hears a soft moan come from his computer.

She can't sleep, not next to him, not now... not now that she no longer views him as her brother. She rolls over to tell him to go away, but once she sees his deep blue eyes looking at her, she can't. Something has changed... and before she knew it, they were kissing again.

She lets out a soft moan as she feels her pussy starting to get wet again. Without even thinking, letting her body take full control, Amber climbs on top of Mark. His towel has long since been dumped on the floor, but her's is still on.

"What are you doing?" He asks as he grabs her hand.

"I...I don't really know." She admits.

"Do you want me?" He asks, his dick quickly hardening underneath her. Amber goes to answer, but doesn't. She isn't sure... Does she want him?  He smiles at her hesitation and reaches up to touch her face. Her eyes close at his touch and he feels a small thrust of her hips against him. "That's all I needed to know." His hand locks onto her hair and he pulls her down to him, kissing her passionately before rolling her over onto her back and taking the top position.

He pulls up her legs and spreads them, her wet pussy all to willing to let his harden cock re-enter her for the third time. He slides in with ease and smiles as she moans instantly.

He takes his time this time, going deliciously slow and making her thrust up to him. Her breasts bouncing magically beneath him, her sensitive pussy throbbing against his hard cock with every new thrust into her. Every time she explodes around him he starts at her again, and again, kissing her every time her feels her legs start to quiver, knowing a scream is about to happen until he can no longer take it and cums again inside of her.

He collapses on top of her, a sticky and hot mess, the two giggle and kiss again as sleep takes over them.

darklord
Masters Degree

Merits 29

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2017, 08:05:22 AM »

Hot story! very well done.

"I don't believe in destiny, or the guiding hand of fate. I don't believe in forever, or love as a mystical state. I don't believe in the stars or the planets, or angels watching from above. But I believe there's a ghost of a chance we can find someone to love and make it last"  Rush  Ghost of a chance.
gscmar64
Masters Degree

Merits 14

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2017, 10:45:55 AM »

Absolutely loving this Sex Zeita, the dad knowing, her confusion has me totally captured!

it's only rape if she understand that she has to say no,orates it clearly and sign that she said no!
Xlilblux
Freshman

Merits 4

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2017, 12:14:59 PM »

Omg that was soooo hot!!
Sex Zeiță
Freshman

Merits 3

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2017, 08:46:47 PM »

Amber wakes up to Mark kissing her, his hands in her hair again, and she knows last night was not a dream like she had hoped. "Mark." She tries to push him away, but she is so weak.

Mark kisses her nose. "Don't worry, I have to go to work so I can't make love to you right now." Make love? Is that what he calls rape?

... was it rape? Amber is so confused!

"I made you breakfast. Dad is already gone, you have the house to your self for the next nine hours hun." He kisses her again. "I'll see you tonight okay?"

Amber nods, but doesn't say anything her mind is still racing around what happened. She had told him no the first time, but she didn't in the shower... not really. And in her bed the third time, she had climbed on top of him first, she had started it. Could she call the other two times rape if she wanted it the third time? She closes her eyes again and starts crying in her empty room taking only comfort in the fact that she was alone now.

She cried herself back to sleep and woke up around noon, her stomach growling. Since she was still naked, she quickly threw some clothes on and walked downstairs to get a bite to eat. She ignored the food that Mark had put out for her, her own way of getting back at him, even if it was small and petty. Instead she made a sandwich. she quickly ate it, the food filling good in her belly but she was still hungry. By time she finished her third sandwich, her stomach was no longer angry with her. She put all the materials away and turned to head back to her room and saw her step dad standing in the doorway, staring at her.

"What are you doing home?" She questions, feeling uneasy since he found out her and Mark had sex.

"I came home early so that I might be able to talk with my step daughter about sleeping with my son. Her step brother." He un does his tie and turns around to walk out of the room. "Follow me please." She does as she is told, worried about what he has to say.

She follows him to her room, where there are pretty pink bags all over her bed and floor, they same type of bag that Colt had her underwear in the night of the dance. "What is this?" she walks to one of the bags and opens it to find fuzzy handcuffs and peacock feather. She turns to look at her step father, who has shut and locked her bedroom door and has pulled out his phone.

"oh!" ... "Oh" she hears her voice echoing from his phone. "Oh god! Oh Mark!" She doesn't even remember saying those words! but that was her voice! He turns the phone to her so she can see what he was seeing. A clear image of Mark on top of her, her breasts bouncing under him as he thrusts into her. Her moans and pleasurable "oh" still echoing until she watches herself orgasm and Mark follow suit. They giggle and interlock lips when the video stops. Amber's mouth goes dry! How the fuck did he get that! did he watch them? What the hell!

"It looks like you enjoyed that an awful lot. And not once do you tell him to stop." She doesn't know what to say, her lip quivers as tears start to form in her eyes. "So, why should I not show this to your mother? She will be very displeased with you."

"Please! That will break her heart! don't tell her!"

"How much is it worth to you?" She hesitates, not sure how to answer that.

"Come here." She does as she is told without question and stands just a foot in front of him. "My, how you have grown!" He moves her hair from her shoulders to reveal the two hickeys on her neck. He bends down and lightly grazes her lips with his. "Call me daddy." He feels her shiver at his words. His cock twitches to life as he gets ready for what is to come next.

"Stop. Please." Amber tries to take a step back, but he wont let her go. He is taller than her, and stronger than her, and he wants her more than anything.

"Call me daddy." He demands again.

"Daddy, please." She cries.

"Oh yes!" He yells and grabs her shirt. It is a simple cotton shirt and shreds with little effort when he yanks at it. She hadn't put on a bra that morning, so her breasts spring free from the shirt and his hands are instantly on them. rubbing them and pinching them.

"Please!" She cries again.

"Don't worry baby, I will." He kisses her and lets her breasts go just long enough to slip his fingers into her shorts and find her swollen pussy.

"Dad!" She tries to push him away, but he won't let go

"Daddy!" He scolds.

"Daddy please! Stop! I don't want this!"

"I know baby girl. I know. You will get it. Don't you worry!"

Amber is beside herself! Why is he not listening to her? He shoves a finger into her, his thick finger makes her body react instantly and she feels herself getting wet. No! This is wrong! "Daddy stop! Please!" She tries to push him away, but it is no use. Another finger pushes its way into her pussy and Amber's head throws back as a moan escapes her.

"That's daddy's girl. That's my baby. Cum for daddy." He starts twirling them around inside of her, hitting all the sensitive spots like a pro.

"Oh!" Amber screams! "Oh!" .... "Oh god!"

"Daddy." He whispers as a third finger fits into her tight pussy.

"Oh!"

"Aw!"

"Shit!"

"Daddy!" She pants, saying the word he wanted so badly to hear. "Oh god Daddy!" "UGH!!!" She screams as an orgasm spreads through her whole body, sending her into tight little spasms. He pulls his fingers out and takes off her shorts and underwear, leaving her naked before him. Her panting still not done.

He gives her a moment while he clears off the bed of all the bags and pulls out his favorite, red, silky, lingerie. It was baby-doll styled with wonderful lace placed in just the right places. He then pulls out matching underwear with a hole in the crotch for easy access to her pussy and her ass if the need ever arises. He then grabs another bag and pulls out dark stalkings and a princess tiara.

"Come here baby." He walks to her with the items and helps her back to her feet. She doesn't struggle as he puts the lingerie on her or the underwear. She even helps him with the stalkings, the tears no longer in her eyes, her expression blank as he places the tiara on her head. "Now your daddies princess." He kisses her, she doesn't kiss back.

He pulls her to the side, for a better view for the camera, before sitting down on the bed. "Dance for me. Dance for Daddy."

She does as she is told, her sexy ass body moving just right in her new outfit! Good GOD! Was that a good idea! She was a goddess! A Goddess about to lose her power to a God! "Call to me! Call me."

She continues dancing, doing what he wants. "Daddy." She whispers.

"Louder! I want you to scream it!" He growls at her.

"Daddy!" She pants, tears starting to come back now.

"Tell me you want me. Tell me you want my fat cock inside of you!" She hesitates. "Do it or I show your mother the video!"

She starts sobbing. "I can't." Her sexy dance stops,  which angers him to no end!

"Fine, have it your way." He pulls out his phone and starts to dial...

"NO!" Amber screams and wipes away her tears. "Daddy." she calls to him, her dancing starting again. David stops and looks at her, still holding his phone. "Daddy I want you." She moves her hips in the most provocative way imaginable and David's cock can hardly be held by his pants anymore.

She does a slow turn, still dancing sexy for her daddy. "Daddy." She says again, the fear and tears gone from her now. "Daddy I want your fat cock inside of me."

David smiles a sinister smile! He glances down at his phone, the stupid girl thought he would really call her mother, instead he had pulled out his camera option and recorded it all from another angle. Oh the video he would make later with this footage. "Touch yourself. Say it again."

Her hand goes to her face first, then slowly traces down to her breasts. "Daddy I want you." her other hand touches her hip softly and traces it's way to her exposed pussy. "I want your fat cock inside of me Daddy."

"Tell me you need me."

"I need you Daddy. I need your cock. Please Daddy." David smile widens as his baby took it another step further. He puts down his phone, and Amber believes she has won when in reality, it was he who won.

"Come here then baby girl." She walks slowly to him and takes his hand when he offers it out to him. He moves aside the fabric and places his strong hands on her hips and pulls her closer to him. "Unzip me." She does as she is told and his large cock springs free. "un due my buttons. Tell me how much you want me. Tell me how you want me."

She hesitates but does as she is told and starts undoing the buttons on his shirt. "Oh Daddy, you are so strong. I want your strong arms around me Daddy." She moans as his hand traces to her plump breast. "I want to sit on you Daddy, your fat cock inside of me." She continues with her work, not looking him in the eyes as she tries to come up with more things to say. How can she tell him how she wants him if she is disgusted by the thought of him?

"I want to kiss you Daddy." She says as her lips press against his. She finishes with the buttons and steps back from him, wait to hear what is next disgusted at the fact that her pussy is so wet.

He pulls her closer to him and kisses her exposed belly, running his tongue up and down her skin. She shivers at his touch, which David misinterprets as a want for him and his hand traces down from her hips to her pussy and he shoves a finger into her.

"AH!" She cries out.

"Do you like that?" He growls as he shoves another into her and starts pumping them in and out of her, making her juices seep out of her.

"Ah!" She cries again, her head thrown back.

"Do you like that?" He asks as his fingers continue to pump in and out of her.

"Yes Daddy." She pants as her legs start to shake.

David stands up, his fingers still inside of her, pumping in and out of her, and lets his pants and boxers drop. He kicks them off to the side and sits back down. He pulls his fingers out of his daughter and discards his shirt on the floor. "Straddle me baby girl."

"Yes Daddy." she pants and does what she is told and straddles him, her panting still hard from her almost orgasm.

"Do you want me?" He says as he pops one of her plump breasts out of the lingerie and starts sucking on it.

"Yes Daddy." she pants.

"Do you want me to fuck you?"

"Yes Daddy. I want you to fuck me."

He grabs her and tosses her on the bed next to him and rolls on top of her. "Pull your feet up." She does as she is told. He spreads her knees and plants himself in between them. He grabs his long, thick, shaft and starts rubbing his tip up and down her pussy, her body reacting to him. "Tell me." He growls at her. "Tell me you want me."

"I want you Daddy." She pants and he slips his tip into her, slightly bobbing in and out of her. "Oh Daddy! Please!" Amber screams, frustrated with all the teasing.

"Tell me to fuck you hard. Tell me to take your innocence. Tell me!"  He growls at her again getting just as frustrated as she is at the teasing. He wants her! He wants her bad! But he is playing to the camera too.

"I want you Daddy. I want you to fuck me hard. Please Daddy! Fuck my innocence, take it from me! It's yours. Please!" she moves her hips up to him, making him go a little deeper in her and he can't take it anymore.

"Yes Baby. I will fuck the innocence out of you!" He slams into her, making her cry out louder than she ever has.

"Oh God you are tight!." he pulls out and slams back into her setting a beautiful rhythm while she makes the perfect music to go with it.

gscmar64
Masters Degree

Merits 14

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2017, 09:21:35 AM »

Volcanic hot! The blackmail, her submission,her degradation for begging emot_thedrool.gif
and they wonder why i don't attend church- this is my church and you are my minister!!

it's only rape if she understand that she has to say no,orates it clearly and sign that she said no!
Xlilblux
Freshman

Merits 4

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2017, 10:19:17 AM »

It keeps getting better and better. So hotttt
Sex Zeiță
Freshman

Merits 3

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2017, 11:18:49 AM »

Thanks guys! I have had a fun time writing it. Expect more here soon.

Sex Zeiță
Freshman

Merits 3

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2017, 08:15:58 PM »

"Uhhh!" He moans as he slams back into her, his teeth clinched.

"Ahh!" Her moan answers his.

"Uhhhh.   .   .   .   .   .   Uhhhhh.   .   .   .   .   .   . Uhhhh!"

Schlick.  .   .   .   .   . Schlick!

He picks up his speed, her tight pussy finally taking all of him. He grabs her leg and hoists it up and pounds into her again, going deeper, his balls slapping her ass as he does.

"Oh Daddy!" Her back arches and another orgasm shakes her, but he doesn't stop.

Slap... slap...slap. Slap.. Slap. Slap. slap. slap. slap. slap. slap. SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP!

"Ugh!" He growls at her. "Oh baby, do you want Daddy to cum in you?"

SLAP SLAP SLAP.

"UGH! Daddy!" another orgasm hits her before she can answer.

"I need an answer baby girl!"

SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP

"Daddy. Oh GOD!" her back arches again, her nails digging into him as her whole body starts shaking again, completely lost to sex.

"I need to know baby. Do you want Daddy's cum?"

SLAP SLAP SLAP!!

"Oh god! Oh yes!" she moans. David takes that as an answer and moans out, letting go of his large load of cum into his beautiful baby girl.

"Oh god baby." He laughs and lifts up her other leg, pumping into her still and she shivers and shakes through another orgasm.

SLAP.SLAP.SLAP.SLAP.SLAP.SLAP.SLAP.SLAP.

He pumps into her some more, her screaming of ecstasy is continuous and unwavering as he moans and growls, giving in to his animal urges even more as he Fucks her silly.

He glances down at her, she is a beautiful masterpiece. Her hair tangled and everywhere, the princess tiara laying next to her, her body shining from the sweat dripping off of her, her right breast out of the skimpy lingerie he had her wear, her stalkings still on but had rolled down and bunched up lower on her legs. Her red underwear covered in cum, and juices that seeped out of her. Her eyes closed. Her chest rising and and falling with every strained breath. The blankets and sheets around her a bunched up mess. She looked like a great whore who just had the best fuck of her life.

He grabs his phone and takes a photo of her, then switches it to video again. "Daddy loves his princess. Look how beautiful she is." he rubs her leg up to her knee and pulls her leg apart to get a good shot of her pussy still seeping juices. "How does Daddy's princess feel?" she moans, still unable to answer, her breath still strained. "Daddy's good baby girl." He shoves a finger into her pussy and swishes it around, capturing her immediate back arch and reaction to his touch.

"Tell Daddy how much you like it."

"I...I... loved... it Daddy."  She manages to pant.

"You're Daddies good little whore aren't you?"

"Yes Daddy."

"Say it!" He growls at her.

"I am Daddies good little whore." Her back arches again and she moans out. "Oh Daddy!"

"Do you love me inside of you?"

"I love you inside of me Daddy."

"Do you want me to fuck you like this again?"

"Oh Daddy!" She moans as he flicks his finger inside of her. "I want you to fuck me again Daddy! Oh God Daddy!" She adds as he shoves another finger inside of her and starts pumping into her, capturing it all on his phone. She moans again. "Oh Daddy! I'm your whore. I am your whore Daddy. I am yours Daddy." Her hands grab her sheet and squeeze onto them tightly as her body shakes again.

"SHIT Daddy! Oh God Daddy! Daddy! Oh my god! Oh god! Fuck me Daddy! Fuck your whore Daddy!" She screams, her words calling to him again and he mounts her, capturing his cum and juice covered thick cock entering her spewing pussy again. He pumps into her deliciously slow, capturing it all on camera. Her moans, her screams of submission, her body wanting, no craving more! All of it, on his phone. He starts pounding into her harder, craving her just as much as she craved him, trying to hold the camera steady.

"Shit Daddy!" She yells again in between her panting. "Daddy! Daddy please! I"

Clap

"Can't"

Clap

"breathe!" She paints as he pounds into her harder and harder.

"Daddy, stop Daddy, I can't take anymore." Her hands try pushing him away, but he is too close to stop so he ignores her. He shoves into her again, banging the tip of his cock against her cervix, his balls pressed firmly against her ass as he screams an animal like scream and releases more of his cum into her.

For a moment he can't move, his cock shooting off every ounce of up he had, filling up his beautiful daughter, her lovely breasts rising and falling with every quick pant from her. He thrusts in her again.

"Daddy please! I can't take any more Daddy."

"I believe that is true." He laughs and shuts off his phone. He leans down on top of her, his bare chest pressed firmly against her fat breasts, his lips at her ears. "I won't tell your mother about this, I won't tell her how much you loved it. I won't even tell her how many times you came for your Daddy and how you begged for this." He whispers before kissing her neck, and biting her ear, causing her to yell out in pleasure again. He pulls out of her swollen and battered pussy. "Now put all this stuff away and clean up before your brother comes home. I'm sure he will want to fuck you again tonight." He grabs her breast and shoves it into his mouth, giving it one last, hard suck. "Don't worry, you can continue fucking him, if you still like his needle dick after having a real man inside of you." He laughs and then leaves her laying beautifully on her bed.

He glances at the clock and smiles. He had fucked her for five hours! Hope she recovers in time for her brother. he laughs as he goes to his room and pulls out his computer. He is going to have a fun time making the video!

Rissa-Ray
Sophomore

Merits 3

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2017, 08:34:21 PM »

WOW!! It's like every new post gets better and better! I am loving it! please keep writing so I can keep  emot_thedrool.gif emot_thedrool.gif
:)

I want you to fuck me until I scream!
gscmar64
Masters Degree

Merits 14

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2017, 08:55:32 PM »

Church service is back in and i been so proud to attend each service and can't wait for more sermons in the future!

Xlilblux
Freshman

Merits 4

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2017, 02:44:38 PM »

By far my favorite series!!@ emot_hot.gif
OhioSteve
Junior

Merits 8

Here I Am

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2017, 06:46:46 PM »

Amazing
Where did you learn to write like this?

Where am I, who are you and what are you planning on doing with that?
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: