ravishu.com

February 23, 2017, 09:55:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Our users have posted a total of 175,031 posts.
This forum contains 12,136 topics.
We have 16,186 registered users.
Please welcome Zora, our newest member.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Making Amber into a woman...  (Read 2145 times)
Sex Zeiță
Freshman

Merits 3

Ignore
« on: December 30, 2016, 10:14:27 PM »

WARNING!    You must be 18 or over to read these stories of rape and non-consensual sex.  This story features characters under the age of 18.  If you do not like such stories, please stop reading. This story is fiction and no characters in it resemble any real persons.  If you do not understand the difference between reality and fantasy, read no more. Rape is a heinous crime, and the penalty is many years in prison. The people who commit rape are despised everywhere. This story is only fantasy.

A lot has happened since last year... Amber's parents divorced, her mother remarried, and she got a new step brother... but the biggest change is that Amber use to be fat, now she's not. She no longer gets picked on, no longer hears words of hate yelled at her, no longer feels shy... though more people look at her now than ever before, it is a different look. Caught in a trying time where she is trying to decided who she is as a person, she also has to face that now others are seeing her different. Her old best friend Drew, the first person she ever loved wont stop showing up at the most inopportune moments especially since he is dating her ex best friend AMY! Amy's older brother who picked on her endlessly while she was fat now pursues her while her new older step brother secretly fondles her in her sleep! Between these three boys, Amber sure does have her work cut out for her... but wait, who is lurking around in the shadows?  Before the end of the year, she is sure to become a lady... one way or another.

emot_kiss.gif emot_kiss.gif emot_kiss.gif

Amber had always been a little chunky. Her mother used to feed her when she was a kid all the time. Even when she wasn't hungry her mother was constantly giving her sweet. The unfortunate consequence of that was she gained weight. For most of her school life she was teased. But she liked to think of it as a good thing, because that meant she knew who her friends really were.

She made friends with Amy right off the bat. Amy was also a little overweight but she lost it before Middle School even hit. But her best friend, her best friend in the whole world, was Andrew. Or Drew for short. Their fathers worked together, and her mother would like to point out that they were only friends because of that fact. She pointed it out even more when Andrew started to become handsome and grew out of his awkward phase. But Amber never believed it.

When freshman year hit Amy immediately became popular.  And so did Drew. Amy went off with her friends,  her new friends, while Drew stayed by Amber's  side. Freshman year was hard for Amber, and when her parents divorced, she was pulled from school and forced into another district while the custody battle ragged on. So when sophomore year started, amber was so excited to be able to go back to her old school and see Amy and Andrew again!

Amy was shocked! So much so her mouth hung open. But Drew didn't seem surprised at all. He rushed to her and gave her a big, twirling hug. "Amber! You look amazing!" He laughs. "I missed you!"

"I missed you guys too." Suddenly, Amber felt a longing for Drew, one she didn't realize she had. She wanted him to hug her again, to hold her again, and all the memories of their time spent together came flooding back to her. She loved him, she probably always did, but she never let herself know it because she wasn't good enough for him...

"Drew! Let's go to class!" Amy stomps over to them and wraps her arm around Drew's. "Glad to see you don't look like pudding anymore." She stands up on her tip toes and kisses Drew on the cheek. "Let's go talk about the dance hun."

"It was nice to see you." Drew sympathetically states as she drags him away.

After lunch Amy confronts Amber and warns her to stay away from Drew, that they are dating now and she would post her fat pictures if she so much as shared a pencil with him in class. Amber was suddenly alone.

« Last Edit: February 05, 2017, 12:57:02 AM by Sex Zeiță » Logged

I love it when you pull my hair when you take me from behind Wink
Sex Zeiță
Freshman

Merits 3

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2016, 10:25:06 PM »

"How was your day?" Her mother calls up to Amber when she gets home from school. she shouts some lie and goes to her room. Shutting her door. Tears form in her eyes as she walks to the mirror. Tucked into the frame of the mirror are pictures of Amy, Drew, and herself. Their kindergarten picture where Drew is flashing a huge smile, his two fingers flashing the peace sign. Their first grade picture where both Amy and Herself have milk mustaches holding their empty cups out to Drew who is holding a pitcher of milk and a charming smile.

All those pictures, all the way to their freshman year where Drew is standing in the middle, his hands in his pocket, the lovely Amy of to the side no longer a member of their little group but still forced in the picture, and herself. Flashing her fat faced smile at Drew. She knew it then that she loved him, but he never looked at her that way.

Amber sighs and looks at the mirror. She had lost a lot of weight. Of course, no matter how hard she tried she could not get her plump ass to go away, or her breast size to reduce. When she was fat it was okay, no one really noticed, but now that she is down to a size 3 waist having size D breasts  makes her stand out. Before people use to just ignore her or make fat jokes. Now they whistle and make snide comments. She hates them now more than ever! But she had hoped, hoped that Drew would finally see her that way. Finally see her as beautiful. Now it was too late.

"What's wrong?" Her bedroom door opened and her step brother walked in. she owed her new look to him. He kept her working out all summer once their parents got married. He said he couldn't have a fat and ugly sister. It was harsh, but she needed it.

"Don't you know how to knock?" She snaps at him.

"Wow! Why so tense?" He walks in and shuts the door behind him and walks over to her. Amber looks back at the mirror while Mark comes into view behind her. He places a hand on her shoulder and smiles at her in the mirror. "You look great! Now tell me how they reacted to you."

Amber breaks down and cries to her brother...

He hates seeing her cry. At first, he just hated her, but as he pushed her to work, pushed her to lose the weight, he noticed how charming, silly, and cute she was. He fell in love with her before she was even thin. And the more she continued to work, the more he felt for her. She was no longer cute, she was fucking hot! Of course, she didn't see herself that way. That's the best thing about former fat chicks, they give others the chance because they don't think they are all high and mighty. This allowed him to get close to her.

They spent all day together. And since they were now family, it wasn't awkward to fall asleep together on the couch watching a movie. Who would worry about a brother sleeping with his sister who is three years his junior. The cuddling brought them even closer, and now he can't picture himself without her. "Come here Amber." He grabs her hand and pulls her towards the bed. She follows him, tears still falling from her eyes. "They are stupid. Forget about them." He has her sit down and face away from him while he rubs her back. He can feel her bra through her shirt and starts thinking about what color it might be as he continues giving her a back rub.

Eventually she stops crying and leans back against him. Mark freezes for a second when he realizes he has a boner! He almost pushes her off of him so she doesn't feel it press against her back when he realizes she is asleep! He relaxes a little and brushes her hair from her face, planting a kiss on her cheek. She doesn't stir. He moves slightly, letting her back press against his chest. In the short amount of time they have known each other, he has discovered she is a very heavy sleeper! He smiles as an idea comes to him. He has admired and adored her from the shadows for too long. He wants more now. He moves slightly and pulls her back towards him more. Being Thinner makes her light and easy to move.

Her ass presses against his harden cock now. He thrusts against her a few times, dry humping his sister while his hands start rubbing her shoulders again, making their way down the front of her chest until they slip into her shirt. He thrusts against her again and slips his right hand into her bra. OH GOD! He tries to hide his moan as he plays with her nipple. Twisting it in his hand, rubbing it, squeezing her breast with his hand. Damn they are huge! He is so glad they didn't go with the rest of her weight.

He traces down her wonderfully curvy body with his other hand until it finds the end of her skirt! Thank god her school uniform requires her to wear a skirt! He starts to lift it up, still thrusting against her ass, his hand now tracing her thigh until it finds her underwear. He stops thrusting long enough to sip a finger inside her underwear and trace down to her pussy. He runs it along her lips, feeling her wetness. Even though she is sleeping, she is turned on right now. He inserts it into her and squeezes her breast at the same time. Thrusting up against her. She stirs a little, and quickly he withdraws!

Damn it! He curses himself for being too rough. He might have been able to take it further if he hadn't.

"Mark?" Amber's eyes open, she looks dazed and confused and his heart stops while he hopes she doesn't realize her skirt has been lifted and her pussy is wet.

"y-y-yes?" He manages to stutter.

"Will you lay with me for a while? I don't want to be alone right now."

"What ever you want sis." He smiles at her and helps her climb into bed, laying down next to her. She turns to him and places her head on his arm and her hand on his chest. His heart starts racing! How can she not know what she does to him? His cock is practically ripping his pants apart trying to get out, but she doesn't notice.

she doesn't take long to fall asleep again. He places his hand on her face and leans in to kiss her. Instinctively her lips move with his and he is able to shove his tongue in her mouth without her even stirring. He stops kissing her and shoves a hand into his pants to grab his hard cock and starts jerking off. It's the best thing he can do for right now at least.

Sex Zeiță
Freshman

Merits 3

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2016, 10:28:15 PM »

Drew can't get Amber out of his head! He was so excited to see her. He thought he never would see her again. That was the only reason he agreed to date Amy, but she was so cold to her earlier. It really bugged him that she was so mean to people. Amber use to be her friend too! Fat, Chubby, perfect little Amber...

He pulls out his wallet and looks at her freshman picture. She was perfect then, now, now she is nothing less than hot! How could she like a man like him now? She is way above his league. If only he had told her how he felt then, if only she knew...

He sighs and lays down in bed, closing his eyes, still grasping her picture.

"I-I like you Drew. I always have!" Amber shyly smiles.
"I Love you Amber!" Drew pulls her into a hug, embarrassing her confession and giving his own. Their lips lock. His hand runs through her hair while hers rest on his chest.

Drew's eyes fly open to his phone ringing... it was just a dream. He sits up and reaches for his phone, it is Amy. He sighs and ignores it, looking down at his lap to see the large boner he now has. Damn! All that from a dream about kissing her? He is screwed! How can he ever tell her he loves her now?

Amber wakes up in Mark's arms. He sleeps peacefully next to her, holding onto her like a child would a stuff animal. She smiles at him. She was an only child before, but she could not have asked for a better brother. She kisses his cheek and he stirs, opening his big blue eyes to look at her. "Good morning."

"Good morning." He smiles at her. "Do you feel any better?"

Amber nods and sits up, removing her hand from his chest. "I should get ready for school." Mark nods but doesn't say anything. Instead he gets out of bed and walks around the bed to stand in front of her.

"Remember, you are beautiful! And I'll kick their asses if they don't agree!" He laughs and kisses his sister goodbye. He normally kisses her on the cheek, but this time he steals a kiss on the lips. A quick peck, nothing to intense, but a great accomplishment for him. He waves goodbye and walks away from her. Leaving her blushing on her bed.

Sex Zeiță
Freshman

Merits 3

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2016, 10:47:38 PM »

Colt was annoyed with his sister Amy. She had been prancing around the house in her underwear for days now, shaking her ass in front of him. Their parents had left on business and they were left alone. Of course they had the cleaners and a few other workers making sure the two were destroying the house or anything, but other than that they were alone. Which to Amy meant that she could do whatever she wanted. And right from the start she started annoying him.

"Oh big brother, do you like this one?" She runs her hand across the red lace bra, licking her lips as she does.

"Sure. I guess." Colt sits down at the table and starts drinking his coffee. "You are going to be late for school if you don't hurry and get dressed."

Amy laughs and sits on Colts lap, wiggling her ass on top of him and wrapping her arms around his neck. She gets really close to him. "Do you want to be late to school with me?" She licks her lips again. She moves her hips just right and feels the bulge in his pants and knows he is turned on.

"Amy." His voice is scolding but she can feel him growing beneath her.

"Come on brother. You know we aren't  blood related." She kisses him, long, hard, and passionately.

"You are such a pest." He pushes her away. "I had a moment of weakness, it won't happen again. Besides, you have a boyfriend don't you?"

"It's not cheating if it's with your brother. Is it?" She laughs. "Besides, it was more than just one moment."

"Funny, but I bet if we were to tell him it would only upset him more."

Amy laughs again and moves her legs so she is straddling him. She thrusts against him, her boobs thrusting up towards his face in this new position. His hard cock greats her as he thrusts back. She has won, again, and he allows her to undue his pants so he can spring free.

She smiles at his large cock. "Oh brother! Does it turn you on when I call you Big brother?" She laughs and gets on her knees in front of him, taking his shaft into her hand and rubbing up and down on it. He closes his eyes and rolls his head back as she greats his cock with her perfect lips. She licks the circumference of his tip before taking his cock into her mouth.

Her tight lips rub up and down on him, taking his whole length into her mouth without even gagging. She was getting good at it and Colt couldn't hold it in any longer as moans start to escape him. She stops just as he gets close to cumming. She stands up and straddles him again. He opens his eyes to look at her. She kisses him before lowering herself down on top of him. Letting him fill her up. She moans as she slowly sinks onto him. He thrusts up into her, making her gasp and dig her nails into his shoulder.

He thrusts into her again, loving her moan as he does. She rests her forehead against his as they start a rhythm. When she can't take it any longer she pulls back, buckles her back, and starts rocking fast on top of him finding her loud, and pleasant release. Her release triggers his as he squirts his cum into her. The two laugh before sharing a long kiss while they try to catch their breaths.

She kisses him again and pumps against him a few more times before standing up, letting her juices and his cum seep out of her. He is a panting mess! He can hardly move, and she takes great pride in his appearance. "Drew loved the new move by the way. Thank you for helping me discover it." She laughs as she watches her brother turn beet red! "Oh! I almost forgot. I need your car today please."

"What for?"

"Amber came back to school. I want to take her dress shopping."

"Really? I thought you weren't friends with her anymore."

"I'm not. But you know what they say about your enemy." Amy slips her underwear off and tucks it into his pocket. "To remember me by." She winks at him as she pulls up her school skirt. She then sits back on top of Colt. "I almost forgot, can you come keep Amber entertained? Maybe take her to the dance, maybe fuck her."

"What? Fat Amber? No way!"

"She isn't fat anymore! And yes. Maybe if she is plucked Drew won't pine over her anymore. She will be tainted."

"And how do you expect her to say yes to me?"

"By tainting Drew." Amy smiles. "Meet me at lunch and I'll show you why I'm not going to wear underwear to school today." She laughs and walks away, still buttoning her top when she walks outside. Colt rolls his eyes at her. There is no way he is going to fuck fat Amber just because his hot little sister wants him to. He can get some ass from anyone he wants, he doesn't need her for it. In fact, he really should stop this with her before their parents get home.

But then he looks down at his now limp cock, covered in her juices and his cum. Damn it! He can't give this up. It's too easy, too ready, too perfect. He sighs. Amber better be fucking hot!

"Amber wait up!" Amber turns to see Amy running at her waving. She rolls her eyes but waits for her. "I'm sorry about yesterday. I don't know why I got super jealous all of a sudden! I'm so sorry. Will you forgive me?" She smiles at her and Amber nods, immediately reminded of the times when they were friends. "Great!" She pulls her into a hug. "Now that that is out of the way, would you like to go shopping with me after school today?"

"Shopping?"

"Yeah! There is a dance coming up and I have no idea what kind of dress to get."

"Oh, I see. Yeah, I'll go with you."

"Great! It's a date then. Meet me after the last bell okay!"

Amber waits for Amy for almost an hour before she pulls up in a hot red spots car. "Get in!" Amber rolls her eyes, but gets in. "This is Colts, he's letting me use it for the day." Amy laughs as she speeds off before Amber even get's the chance to buckle up. "Oh yeah, he is going to meet us there okay? Colt I mean. He wants to see you too. Doesn't believe you lost all that weight."

"I wasn't that big Amy, I'm not a freak in some show." Amber rolls her eyes getting irritated with her. Why did she even want her to come if she was just going to be rude to her?

Amy talks non stop about how good her life has been and how she has changed. She even throws in some stories about her and Drew, which really upsets Amber. after a while she just tires to tune her out, though it wasn't really easy to do.

After going to three different shops they finally found one that Amy liked. She had half the store off the racks trying on everything she could and asking for Amber's opinion on them. some where pretty, some weren't. Some she danced around in asking if she looked sexy and wondering if Drew would want to pluck her in that dress. When she couldn't handle any more Amber walks to the other side of the store and looks at the adult dresses. she finds a beautiful silky, golden dress and decides to try it on.

IT FITS! It forms to her curvy body and flows down to the ground. She isn't tall enough, she would need heals. She steps out of the dressing room to find some that might work when she sees Amy in a skimpy dress that barely covers her ass. She is dancing around her older brother, shaking her ass in front of him.

"What do you think Amber?" Amy sees her and skips over to her, grabbing her arm and pulling her over to her brother. "She likes it don't you?" She bats her eyes at Amber and gives her a puppy dog look that only makes her look retarded.

"I wouldn't wear it, but it should be up to you. If you like it, then get it." apparently that wasn't the right answer for Amy started pouting while Colt laughed.

"Amber?" Amber turns to see Drew standing there. "You look great."

"What about me?" Amy practically pushes Amber over to take her boyfriends gaze away. Amber stumbles over the dress and ends up falling into Colt's arms. Both Colt and Drew blush.

"Amber are you okay?" They ask at the same time, which only makes Amy pout more.

"What about me! Am I invisible?"

"Even if you were, you are too loud to go unnoticed." Drew states coldly. "And I really wish you would cover up more. People might start getting the wrong idea."

He takes off his coat and drapes it over her.

"And what's wrong with people thinking we are having sex?" Amy yells. "We are after all!"

"Amy!"

"Well we are!" She takes off his coat and tosses it on the floor before turning to Amber. "Are you happy now?" She spits at her and walks away. Drew goes chasing after her.

Amber sighs and picks up Drew's coat, tossing it on one of the chairs next to them. "I really don't know what I did to make her hate me so much." Amber sits down, placing her head in her hands.

"Um, I can guess it was because you lost weight and Drew has always liked you more."

"That's not true." Amber sighs, wishing that it was.

"Well, last year, when Amy decided to go off and find another group of friends, Drew didn't follow her. He stayed with you instead. It drove her nuts." Colt laughs and sits next to Amber. "I'm sorry she is being like that."

"I always thought of her as a friend. I didn't know she hated me so." Amber sighs. Drew did not deny sleeping with her, does that mean that they are screwing around? If so, she is really too late to tell him how she feels...

« Last Edit: February 03, 2017, 04:27:02 AM by Sex Zeiță » Logged

Sex Zeiță
Freshman

Merits 3

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2016, 10:50:34 PM »

Colt can't help but look at her. Damn! She really did lose the weight. No wonder Amy is worried! And when Drew shows up, his eyes fall right on Amber, not on the slutty Amy who is trying so hard to get him to look at her. it's almost sad to watch. Almost. If it wasn't for the beautifully busty babe sitting next to him, he would be annoyed with his sister right now. Shaking her ass like that.

In fact, if Amber wasn't there, he would sneak into the changing room with her and fuck her from behind like the bitch she was... however, Amber is smart and would notice that. Drew was to oblivious to know anything. In fact, for the last week, he had been fucking his sister everyday three times a day! Sometimes when he was even in the next room they were on the kitchen counter fucking! Just thinking about it makes Colt smile. Drew wasn't better at everything!

"So umm... I think I should go." Amber stands up, grabbing her dress and lifting it up enough to show some ankle so she doesn't trip over it again.

"Do you need a ride home?" Amber stops and looks at him. "She brought you, didn't she? They do this all the time. She throws a fit, he chases after her, they fuck in the bathroom, then he brings her home and my car gets left behind. which is why she always asks me to come a long now on things like this." He pulls out a pare of keys from his pocket. He isn't sure why he mentioned fucking in the bathroom, maybe because he wants to taint Drew. Maybe he wants to fuck Amber first just like he did Amy.

"Sure." Amber smiles at him and walks off to change. A shame really because the dress was amazing on her!

"You should buy it!"

"What? No."

"Why not?"

"Because, I don't even have a date. I only tired it on cause I was bored."

Colt takes Amber's hand and bends down on one knee. "Dearest Amber, please do me the honor of going to the dance with me." He smiles up at her. "I don't have a date either, and I would hate for you to miss it." Amber smiles.

"Get up you goof ball." She laughs.

"Well?"

"Okay." She smiles at him.

"Great! Let's go get it!" They spend the rest of the afternoon finding the right shoes that match the dress and a matching tie for him. When he gets home, Amy is naked again, wearing just the red lacy bra that match the pare of underwear in his pocket.

"Did you fuck him?" Colt asks as he grabs a glass of milk.

"Are you jealous?" Amy laughs. "You know I am yours more than his right?" She walks over to the counter and hops up on top of it, spreading her legs. "Come and take you prize dear brother."

"No thank you." Colt finishes his milk and places the cup in the sink. "I'm going to bed. I don't want his sloppy seconds. Instead I'm going to take his heart, and I'll take it first."

Amy smiles as she watches her brother walk away. Everything was going the way she planned.

Sex Zeiță
Freshman

Merits 3

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2016, 12:28:14 AM »

"Hey, how was today? You're home late." Mark states as the tired Amber walks past him with a blank expression.

"Amy and Drew are fucking." She says with defeat as she sinks into the couch. "They are fucking fucking!" She cries and lays her head down on his lap.

Mark comforts her, playing with her hair until she falls asleep.

"We are home!" Mark quickly brings his finger to his lips to tell his parents to be quiet. "Sorry." His step mother whispers as she walks into the living room to see her daughter passed out on the couch. "Did she have another bad day?"

"It seems so." Mark looks back down at her. "Girls can be so mean. Maybe we should take her out of school and home school her? I wouldn't mind. I mean, I am going to school to become a teacher. It would be like practice."

"Oh Mark!" His step mother laughs not taking him seriously. "Please take her to her room. That girl sleeps like a rock!" She walks away with Marks dad grabbing her ass as they went. it didn't take long for the music to start and for the squeaking of their bed to be heard. They wont be bothering him for a while. He stands up and picks up his little sister, thankful she was a heavy sleeper and that her own mother gave him permission to carry her to bed. She really should have thought about that.

He stalks upstairs with her in his arms and lays her down on her bed. She doesn't even stir. He smiles. She better not sleep in her clothes. She will need them for school tomorrow. A wonderful idea slips into his head. "I'm going to undress you sissy, it's okay cause I'm your brother."

She doesn't stir while he unbuttons her top and lets her breast spring out. She is in a simple white bra with purple spots. it was simple, but it fit her personality. However, it did not fit her. her boobs were just about to burst out of the thing! He couldn't help himself, he had already come so far. He had to touch, had to grab them! He to.

He started to grope her, rubbing and squeezing them in his hands. They were so big! So large he couldn't fit them into his hand. NO wonder her bra wasn't big enough for them. Thankfully Amber decided to wear a bra that latches in the front and not the back. Mark makes quick work of it and undoes the strap, allowing Amber's titties to fall free from their confines.

"Oh god!" He grabs them again, squeezing the round, perky globes. They are so soft, so squishy, so heavenly. He bends down and grabs her tits and starts sucking on them, rotating from one to the other feeling them perk up under his touch and tongue. His cock starts twitching and starts getting hard as he continues to suck on them, bathing them in his saliva until he hears her moan.

The moan is what did it, he needed more. He pulls out his cock and straddles Amber, shoving his cock between her breasts. He squeezes them with his hands, making them rub up and down against his long, hard, shaft. She moans and stirs under him. The moan triggers his stream of thick cum to spray across her chest. He pants on top of her, trying to catch his breath. He rolls off of her, takes off his shirt and uses it to clean up his mess before spreading her legs and crawling in between them.

He rubs up her thighs and finds her underwear under her skirt and starts pulling them off. He slips them off her feet and crawls back in between her legs, lifting her skirt up to look at her pussy. her runs a finger up and down the lips, feeling her juices. He bends down and kisses her pussy, softly licking it.

The music stops from below and Mark knows his time with his sister is up. He sighs, grabs his messy shirt, and stalks to his room.

Sex Zeiță
Freshman

Merits 3

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2016, 04:38:58 AM »

Amber put on her golden dress, curled her hair, and put on a little bit of makeup. Then sighed. She really didn't want to go to the dance with Colt, mainly because she was meeting him at his house first. She wasn't sure if she feared seeing Amy or seeing Drew more. Drew, how could he be with someone so hurtful.

"WOW!" Mark walks in.

"Don't you knock!?" She snaps at him. he raises an eyebrow at her. "Sorry. I'm just on edge." She looks at herself in the mirror. She had woken up yesterday morning with her shirt and bra undone, her panties on the floor, and her skirt lifted up. It was odd. She didn't remember walking to her room, let alone doing that to herself. She knows she is a heavy sleeper, a fact that has driven her crazy the last day in a half. She hasn't been able to sleep at all thinking about what might have happened. She was tired, she was very tired.

"Well, I don't see why. You look amazing!" He kisses her cheek and snaps a picture of her. "Your car is here." He kisses her cheek again and sulks out of her room. She sighs and picks up the small purse that Colt bought her.

He sent a limo to pick her up, a little over the top really since she was just going to go to his house. Mark had offer to take her, she wouldn't have minded that. But this, this seemed extreme and going in someone else's car meant that she couldn't leave when she wanted to.

Colt met her at the door, giving her a hug. "You look nice. Come on." He grabs her hand and leads her through the house. She hadn't been to Amy's house in over four years, yet everything looks the same. She knew her way to Colts room, two doors down from Amy's on the right. He pulls her into his neat room and shuts the door.

"I'll be just a minute. make yourself comfortable." He walks into his personal bathroom and shuts the door. Amber wonders around looking at the posters on his wall, the books on his shelf, the red velvet pillows on the black leather couch that sits against his wall. It really is a nice room.

His bed has a gray comforter with black circles on it. it looks fluffy and soft. She walks over to it to feel it and sees a dark purple, lace dress on his bed. She picks it up. It is her size.

"Do you like it?" Colt walks out of the bathroom, his belt undone, his shirt unbuttoned, his shoes still not on.

"It's nice but what is it?"

"Obviously a dress." He laughs at her while adjusting his cuff links. "It's for you." He pulls out a shoe box and hands it to her.

she raises an eyebrow at him but opens it to see matching high heal shoes. "I don't understand. What is this for?"

"Tonight." He smiles at her and pulls out a purple tie. "I even have a matching tie." He shows her it and drapes it around his neck.

"But I already have a dress for tonight." She looks down at what she is wearing. "And you already had a matching tie."

Colt smiles slyly at her and pins her against the wall. "True, but I like this one more."

Amber's heart starts racing as Colt leans in and kisses her cheek, then her neck. His lips were soft against her, his breath almost tickled as it trickled across her skin. Instinctively she gasps as he kisses her again, then the softly bites down on her neck. Again, her instincts kick in and her hands grab onto him, her nails digging into his back in a sexual manner. 

Colt wasn't sure about her at first, wasn't sure if she would go for it, if he could crack her, but when she digs her nails into his back and moans, he knows he has won. He presses his body tighter against hers, his chest pressing hard against her plump large breasts. his lips making great work with her neck, his teeth gently finding her flesh, her moans escaping her lips.

Colts hands rub their way down to her legs, his fingers slowly starting to pull up her dress a few inches at a time until his skin finally touched hers. Colt works his lips up to hers and passionately kisses her while his hands trace up her dress until they find her underwear.

"Stop." Amber manages to moan in between kisses. Colt doesn't listen and moves back to kissing her neck while her moans continue and her nails go back to digging into his back.

He slips in fingers under her laced panties and starts to slip them down her legs, his teeth digging into her a little harder than before. Colt's cock is hard and ready for her now, but is she ready yet?

He shoves her hips against the wall and uses the momentum to lift her up just enough to have her underwear slip off her feet. "Stop." She moans again, weakly trying to push him away. It doesn't work, and again he doesn't listen. He places her back on the ground and allows a hand to trace to her pussy. He feels the little bit of hair she has there and smiles while his lips finds hers and he pulls her into another intense kiss while his hand runs through her pubic hair to her pussy's lips. They are wet! She does want this.

He grabs her hips again and spins her around, pressing her chest against the wall. He lets her go to unzip her dress, his lips back on her neck leaving a nice sized hickey. His hands rub across her back to her shoulders, slipping the thin straps off her shoulders and down her arms. The dress falls to the floor around her.

He grabs her hips again, spinning her around to face him. He takes in her cute, pink laced bra and her bulging breasts. "You really need to find bras that fit you." He slips his hand under her bra and starts playing with her ripe breasts. She moans into his mouth when they kiss again and colts fingers start playing with her pussy's lips.

He grabs her again, this time to move her to the bed and no longer against the wall. He lays her down kissing her again.

"Please stop." She moans again as Colt works his way down her body, kissing his way to her breasts. "Stop!" She says a little louder. but her hips thrust up to meet his hand playing with her pussy's lips so Colt doesn't stop.

He pops one of her pink, plump breasts out of her bra and starts sucking on it, which causes a new stir in her. Her right leg lifts, allowing him more access to her and her hands run through his hair. "uhhhh!" she moans "Uhhhh!"

"Uhhh!"

"Uhhh!"

"Oh god." Colt bites down softly on her harden nipple and she hears the sound of a zipper and a loud thud. He climbs on the bed between her legs, her breast still in his mouth and slowly lowers her bare chest against her, his now exposed and hard cock presses against her leg.

"Stop!" She yells it this time, a new found energy coming to her as she pushes him away from her. "I don't, I don't want this."

He looks at her puzzled "oh, but sweetheart, I think you do." he rubs the palm of his hand against her pussy, feeling how wet she was.

"Well I don't!" She shoves him off of her and sits up, placing her breast back into her bra.

"Okay. We can take it slow if you want." He wraps his arms around her from behind, kissing her neck again and instantly getting a moan out of her. He undoes her bra and slides it off her shoulders.

She spins around, shoving him away. "You said take this slow."

"Aww, you are so cute!" He smiles and pins her against the wall again. "Good god girl! If I knew you had these when you were fat, I would have tried to get with you then." He laughs and grabs a hold of her breasts.

"Stop!" She slaps him. "You are still that jerk I knew from years ago! You haven't changed at all." Amber turns to walk out.

Colt grabs her arm. "Wait. I'm sorry. I am. no more." He pulls her into a hug and kisses her forehead. "I'll prove to you that I have changed."

"You can start by handing back my underwear." Despite the fact that he had already seen her naked and had been sucking her her breast now for a good hour, she still tired to hide from him.

"Okay. Have it your way." He walks over to his closet and pulls out a little pink bag. "I had to guess your size of course, but I think I got it right." He pulls out a purple strapless bra and matching underwear. it is the same material as her dress. He walks over to her again and presses her against the wall again...

darklord
Masters Degree

Merits 29

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2016, 07:10:54 AM »

Nice!! good read.   That girl sure gets around :)

"There ain't nothing like regret to remind you you're alive" The Difficult Kind Sheryl Crow
Sex Zeiță
Freshman

Merits 3

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2016, 02:04:13 PM »

Amber loses her breath again as Colt shoves her against the wall for a third time, but instead of starting in on her again, he bends down and lifts her legs one at a time to slip her into her new underwear. He slowly pulls them up her legs, kissing her legs as he went and when he reached her pussy area he even licked her there.

"Uhhh!" She almost screams as his tongue makes contact with her. He does it again and again she moans loudly.

"Uhhhh......uhhhhh...uhhhh.....uhhhh!" She moans and moans as his tongue laps in and out of her. He loves his new found music. Amy never sings for him like she is.

"Uhhhh..... uhhhhh.....uhhhh......uhhhhhh!!!!" her body starts shaking, her legs quiver and give out on her as she squirts her lovely juice everywhere.

"Oh god, you are so beautiful." He helps her up onto her feet, and back onto the bed, spreading her legs again, and again slipping the underwear off of her as he starts licking her pussy again. Lapping his tongue in and out of her as she starts to climb the beautiful ladder again to pleasure. He feels her back buckle, her legs start to shake, and she's moaning again as her nails dig into his shoulders.

Just as she is about to peak again, Colt stops and mounts her, grabbing his hard shaft he rubs it up and down her swollen and greatly needy pussy. he starts to push into her when she smacks him. "Get off!" She hits him again and again until he rolls off of her. She grabs the bag of underwear and and the dress laying next to her and locks herself in his bathroom crying.

When she is dressed and composes herself she steps out of the bathroom. Colt is completely dressed, holding a beautiful purple flower. He smiles when he sees her dressed in the outfit he picked. "I'm sorry. I really am." he hands her the flower. She takes it from him, but then tosses it on the floor.

"I'm going home." She pushes past him and leaves.

"Amber?" Amber fights back tears as she hears Amy approach. Slowly Amber turns to see Amy in a slutty dress draped around Drew. She can't hold it back any longer and Amber starts crying.

"Amber?" Before she even knows it Drew is picking her up off the ground where she fell and pulled her into a hug. "What the hell did you do to her?"

Drew glares at Colt as he comes rushing out of his room after Amber. He holds onto her, not allowing her to even look at Colt. Colt doesn't say anything but his eyes fall on Amy. Drew follows his stare. "Are you apart of this?"

"What? Are you kidding me? I can't make anyone be a slut." Hearing her words angers Amber to no end and she pushes herself away from Drew.

She turns to Amy and slaps her across the face as hard as she can muster. "I don't know how I ever called you my friend." She then turns and runs down the stairs and out the door.

"I really can't believe you." Drew turns to run after Amber when Amy grabs a hold of him.

"Your going to take her side?" She yells at him. "After she did lord knows what with Colt?"

"Was that your plan? Your stupid little game? To make me not want her?"

"So you do want her?" She lets go of his arm. "Ex little fatty. You know deep down she is still a fat girl Drew!"

"I hope so! Because I never loved her more than when she was that happy fat girl."

"Drew?" tears form in Amy's eyes. "How can you do this to me?"

"Don't worry my dear, just go fuck your brother some more, I'm sure you will get over it very soon." With that he turns and leaves.

Colt laughs. "So he did know. and all this time I thought he was fucking stupid."

Mark was worried when he got a crying phone call from his sister and was rushing out the door still in his boxers with no socks and shoes on. He took off, speeding more than he should have, just to get to her in time. He pulled up just in time to see her run out the door in a different dress than she left in. He unlocks the door for her and she practically jumps in.

"Drive!" She yells as Drew comes chasing out after her. Mark does what she asked and leaves Drew standing on the sidewalk alone.

The drive back home was long and quiet, Amber didn't say anything, she just cried. Mark pulled into the driveway and turned off the car. "Do you want to talk about it?"

"Not really." she says weakly.

"Okay." He unlocks the doors and steps out of the car and opens the door for her, helping her out of the car and up the stairs.

He takes her to her room. She walks to her bed and sits down on the edge, her face holding a blank expression. she slips her shoes off and glances at her wall between her bed and her door, then shivers.

"Please talk to me Amber. I'm really starting to worry about you." He sits down next to her and grabs her hand.

"It was all just some stupid game Amy planned. I just don't understand why."

"What do you mean?"

"Colt asking me to the dance, changing the dress on me, buying me underwear like I was some stupid hooker ready for the taking!" She tosses her purse across the room then falls back on her bed, tears running down her face again.

Mark stays quiet for a long time, looking at his little sister. The short dress that Colt picked out for her is a nice lacy purple little number with no straps and hardly enough to cover her ass. So when she lays down, not only does it adjust and he can see her bra, but he can now see her pussy! Underwear free! His mind is distracted. He wants her so bad! and now he has to worry about the little fucker Colt taking her before he did. "Amber, did he.... did he force you?"

Amber sits up, allowing her dress to slip even further down. "There was no penetration if that is what you are asking." She adjusted her hair, revealing a large hickey on her neck. "He mainly just kissed me and... licked me." She squirms awkwardly as she says it.

"Are you turned on by it?"

She looks at him shocked. "What? How can you... I can't.... I don't know!" She stands up and walks over to her dresser pulling out a change of clothes.

Mark watches her, watches her dress rise up and fall down at the same time. There was no way she would have made it to the dance in that thing, and for the first time since getting her upsetting call, Mark isn't mad at Colt. How could he blame him for wanting something so god damn sexy? His only regret was he didn't take her first. But he did touch her first. He reminds himself. He felt the warmth of her pussy first. He took of her first pare of wet underwear, he sucked on her breast first, he titty fucked her first. He had a lot of firsts with her. and if she was telling him the truth, he would get to fuck her first. So what, Colt got the first hickey, Colt got to taste her first, no big deal.

He takes her in, her whole body and notices her legs glistening. she was wet! Her juices were seeping out of her making her inner thighs shine. If she was in underwear, it would have stopped the beautiful picture from happening. Colt was a mad genius!

Mark stands up and walks over to her. He brushes her hair over her shoulder, exposing the side of her neck without the hickey. "Well, did your heart race when he kissed you?" He asks, bringing his lips down to kiss her neck. He hears her gasp, but she doesn't move. He kisses her again when she doesn't answer.

"Did your breathing increase? when he touched you?" He places his hands on her hips and immediately see her increase of breath. Her chest rising and falling faster. "Did you moan when he slid his arms up your waist?" He moves his hands up her side until they find the tip of her dress, then her bra. With the new bra his is able to slip both his hands under the material with great ease as he grabs her breasts. Instantly she moans and he can feel her harden nipples. She was turned on by all of this.

Mark smiles and squeezes her breasts, taking her nipples and twisting them lightly as she moans out. His cock twitches, ready to burst out of his boxers.

Sex Zeiță
Freshman

Merits 3

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2016, 02:05:05 PM »

Nice!! good read.   That girl sure gets around :)

and this is only just the beginning. It was hard to write, I was getting so fucking turned on! Wink

Sex Zeiță
Freshman

Merits 3

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2016, 02:12:25 PM »

"Uhhhhh!" Amber can't help it! it feels so good! She moans out again and throws her head back against his shoulder, giving into the pleasure. Her hands find his legs and she lightly digs into him with her nails as he starts his assault on her neck again. She can hardly believe her reaction! She didn't want Colt but she was powerless against him. His tongue, touching her, licking her, it turned her on so much! And now Mark, his touch against her already sensitive body was driving her crazy! Despite her not wanting him either.

She can feel the skimpy little dress start to fall down with each squeeze of her breast from Mark, and before he is done giving her her second hickey, the top of the dress has fallen to her stomach, exposing her hand covered breasts. "Mark." She gasps. "You're my brother." She whispers.

"Not tonight." She hears him whisper back as her bra bursts open, allowing her large breast to spring out. His hands are back on them, rubbing them, squeezing them, pinching them.

"Uhhhh."

"Uhhhh!" her legs start to get weak. "Stop. Please. I don't want this." She manages to regain some control and takes a step forward. His hands holding onto her breast keeps her from getting too far and he pulls her back to him. Her back presses against his chest! And she remembers how he was dressed when he picked her up. He had thrown on a robe, yes, but other than that he just wore boxers! So when her skin touches his skin, she knows he no longer wears the robe.

"But I want this." He bites into her neck and she lets out a louder moan becoming mush in his arms again. "And I'm pretty sure you want this too." He whispers in her ear.

He can hardly believe his courage, let alone her reaction. Other than the one time, she has let everything happen! Her moans! Her taste! everything about her is screaming for him to continue. His cock throbs when her skin makes contact with his and he can't wait any more. He lets go of her breasts and grabs her hips, shoving her against the dresser.

She is thrown off balance, which gives him perfect amount of time to unzip her dress and let it fall to the floor without any resistance. She now stands naked in front of him! And what a vision she is! He licks his lips and spins her around to look at her front.

She blushes under his gaze, but doesn't try to move. "Good god I want you." He pulls her to him, letting her breast press against his chest. He pulls her into a kiss while his hands rub her ass cheeks and squeeze them while he thrusts his hard cock against her pussy.

Suddenly he bends down slightly, grabs her ass firmly, and lifts her up, their lips still locked. Her legs wrap around him as he carries her to the bed. He lays her down, finally breaking their kiss. She is panting, hard, and he knows she wants this just as much as he does. He stands in front of her, in between her legs and looks down at his prize. He waited for so long for this!

He leans over her and kisses her breasts, switching from both of them, taking them in his mouth and sucking on her nipples, biting down on them as his hands rub their way down to her pussy. She is soaking wet! But he has to know. He slips a finger inside of her as she moans out with the contact. And there it is, her cherry still intact. Thank god!

Amber's hands grip her sheets as her breathing quickens. Mark's finger is still inside of her, twirly around in her, pulling out and pushing back in. It is a feeling unlike any she has ever had, and despite how disgusting she feels, her body craves more.

"Uhhhh" She moans as he bites down on her nipple again before sucking on it hard. She is sure she will have another hickey on her breast in the morning, but she can't think about that now. She can't think about anything really other than the lips on her, the finger inside of her, and the amount of juices coming from her body.

"Uhhhh   .   .   .   .    Uhhh   .   .   .   .   .    UHHHHHH!" She screams as she starts climbing the ladder and explodes around Mark's finger. she is in Euphoria, utterly taken away from the moment, from this time. Floating on a cloud. She doesn't even realize that Mark has pulled his finger from her and is no longer sucking on her tits.

Mark watches her climb and feels her cum around his finger! She does want this! There is no way to deny it now! He pulls his finger out of her and drops his boxers. Her eyes are closed tightly as she still moans. Her cum squirting out of her. He can't help but smile. He pulls her legs up on the edge of the bed, making them bend at the knees, she doesn't seem to notice and if she does she doesn't care.

He climbs on the bed in between her legs and mounts her breast with his mouth again grabbing his hard shaft. He rubs it up and down her pussy's lips and starts to push into her. He gets his tip in before he is met with resistance. He buckles his hips and thrusts into her hard. Her cherry tears and his long shaft plows into her. She is so wet that he is able to slide his hole cock into her in the one thrust.

She does cry out as her cherry tears, but that is to be expected. He rests inside of her, letting her get use to his size before he starts humping her.

"Uhhhhh." He moans through clinched teeth as he pounds into her.

"Uhhhhh   .   .   .   .   .    Uhhhh   .   .   .   .    Uhhhh"

"Uhhhhh   .   .   .   .   .    Uhhhh   .   .   .   .   uhhhh!"

Her moans leave her like music notes echoing to his ears. "Uhhhhh   .   .   .   .   .    Uhhhh   .   .   .   .   .   Uhhhhh   .   .   .   .   .    Uhhhh!" He picks his rhythm, and she matches it with her panting and moaning. Her hips lifting to great him every time.

Schlick   .   .   .   .   Schlick   .   .   .    Schlick   .   .   .

Small gasps and moans escape her lips as he pussy gets wetter and wetter, gripping at his cock, squeezing the thick invader.

Schlick....Schlick....Schlick....

Mark pounds in and out of her, his balls now slapping against her ass.

Slap. Schlick. Slap. Schlick.

Her back arches as she explodes around his hard cock. It calls to him, but he doesn't let go just yet. Instead Mark picks up his speed and starts drilling her harder and harder. Her breast bouncing beautifully with each new thrust. The faster he drills her, the wetter she becomes, and the more she moans. He watches another orgasm rock her body, her whole body shudders and convulses in jerky spasms.

"Uhhhhh!" she screams.

"Uhhhhh...Uhhhhh...Uhhhhh...Uhhhhh... Oh god! Uhhhhh...Uhhhhh...Uhhhhh!"

Her moans pick up, filling the room as another orgasm washes over her, this one more intense than the others. Her nails dig into his back, her head thrown back in the bed, her chest rising and falling heavily as her whole body shakes. Still, Mark pounds into her.

"Uhhhhh! Amber.... Oh god!.... Amber I'm cumming! Oh fuck!"

Slap. Scchlick. Slap Schlick! His cock throbbing more than ever until he finally shoots his warm load of cum inside of her "FUCK!" he moans.

His release triggers another one of hers as their juices collide and mix together, trapped inside of her. Mark collapses on top of her, his cock still spewing his large load inside of her. Her body still shaking. He kisses her softly.

"You have no idea how long I have wanted to do that to you." He pumps into a few more times, making sure his large load is buried deep inside of her before pulling out. He watches her juices seep out of her, mixed with blood and his cum. he stands up as she continues panting on the bed, her eyes closed. He pulls his phone out of his robe pocket and snaps a picture of the beautiful mess they created oozing out of her pink pussy. He then snaps a picture of his messy cock. One of her laying down, her legs still propped up and spread apart. And finally he gets one of her face. Her eyes closed, her hair a tangled mess around her. And lastly, he takes a picture of her whole body. The hickey on her neck, the five different ones on her breasts.

He hits record and capture the very end of her last orgasm before putting away his phone. He will never forget it. Not ever.

He climbs back on top of her and kisses her again. "You are now mine princesses." He grabs her breast again and squeezes it. She lets out a yelp as her whole body reacts to the interaction. "You're now a woman."

darklord
Masters Degree

Merits 29

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2016, 02:20:33 PM »

MMMM :) great story

"There ain't nothing like regret to remind you you're alive" The Difficult Kind Sheryl Crow
Sex Zeiță
Freshman

Merits 3

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2016, 03:14:55 PM »

Amber lays on her bed, not moving, her eyes glued shut. How could this happen? How could her own brother fuck her like this? How  could she like it so much? Why did she do nothing to stop it? She was a virgin! She was saving herself! She didn't want this! and yet, her pussy was still soaked and leaking her own juices onto her mattress.

She heard the shower start and knew he was in the shower now. She opened her eyes and stood up, letting the mess run down her legs as she stumbled to her mirror. Her hair was a mess! her lipstick smeared over her face. Two hickeys, bad hickeys rested on both sides of her neck. her breasts were red and her nipples hard with more hickeys on them.

She hears the garage door open and knows that her parents are home now. She sighs, still looking at herself in the mirror. How could things happen like this? Why did she lose all the weight? None of this would have happened if she was still fat and ugly! She wipes a tear from her face when her bed room door opens. She spins around fast, covering her tits and pussy the best she can and sees her step father there.

He stands in her doorway shocked! Taking everything in. He looks at her bed, then back at her and walks in shutting the door. "What the fuck?" He asks, his hand loosening the tie around his neck.

"Get out." is all that Amber is able to muster.

"Get out?" He questions. "What the fuck just happened here Amber?" He points to the bed, still walking towards her. "I came in here to let you know that your mother had to stay at work tonight and I see you naked, covered in hickeys, and cum running down you legs?" She quickly squeezes her legs together, but it's too late. The image is already in his mind.

He can hardly believe what he is seeing. For months now he has watched his son interact with his new step daughter. watched him help her work out, watched her lose the weight, saw the lust in his eyes. Hell, he even knew that he was touching her while she slept. Of course he only knew that because he was watching her, very closely. The little plump child meant nothing to him, but as she lost the weight and became hot, he desperately wanted her.

He had set up a camera in her room about a month ago and got off on watching her change. And when he started seeing his own son touching her, he got off on that too. Hot Fucking damn! Now he will be able to see a video of them fucking! He could hardly wait! And the leverage a tape like that would have over her, what would she do for it? His mind was about to burst from the thought of it!

And there she was, naked, in front of him. The camera placed with a perfect view of her bed. A new thought popped into his mind, he could make a video of them fucking! why get off on his son fucking her when she was so ripe for the taking? The mess was already there, the damage already done, why shouldn't he get a taste of her too?

He takes off his tie and walks even closer to her. "What on earth am I going to tell your mother?"

"Please, don't tell her anything." She says, a panic in her voice. "Nothing happened. It was nothing!" She almost yells it at him.

He points to the bed again. "You call that nothing?" He takes another step to her, now just inches away from her he swings his hand down at her pussy and cups it in his thick hand. It is swollen from the fucking, a wet from it too. "You call this nothing?"

Instinctively she pushes him away and backs into a corner. "Please, I...i... I will do anything."

He feels his cock getting hard as he follows her into the corner. But then he hears the shower turn off, and he has to go back to being the "dad." he reaches for her dresser and pulls out some clothes and tosses them at her. "I will not tell you mother, for now, but you and I are going to have a nice long chat here soon. Do you understand?" She nods and he turns to the bed. "Clean that up before your mother gets home will ya? It will be hard to explain that to her."

Amber quickly does as she is told.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2017, 02:29:39 AM by Sex Zeiță » Logged

Rissa-Ray
Sophomore

Merits 3

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2016, 03:17:27 PM »

WOW Nice story girl! Please say you are going to add more? You can't leave me hanging like this!

I want you to fuck me until I scream!
gscmar64
Masters Degree

Merits 14

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2016, 04:40:02 PM »

Volcanically hot Sex Zieta. the perfect build up, if you continue future chapters like this then i predict many screens cum covered!

it's only rape if she understand that she has to say no,orates it clearly and sign that she said no!
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: