ravishu.com

January 20, 2017, 09:58:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Our users have posted a total of 168,086 posts.
This forum contains 11,866 topics.
We have 15,957 registered users.
Please welcome daeguy, our newest member.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My Work Colleague Goes Crazy  (Read 658 times)
enigma30
Freshman

Merits 0

Ignore
« on: December 28, 2016, 04:57:46 PM »

Rape is a terrible, heinous crime.  This is pure fantasy.
[/i]

My Work Colleague Goes Crazy

I'd known him for some time.  I worked at an advertising agency, producing graphics, while he delivered catchy punchlines.  We were kind of dating, on and off, going for coffee and to the odd movie, and my feelings were growing for him.  One day he asked me round his place for dinner and I accepted.

We'd never got past first base before, making out with petting and the occasional french kiss.  I dressed in my sexiest dress, gold lame and strapless, so I glittered in the low light.  I was prepared to go to second or third base with him, but not further.  When I arrived, I was surprised to see he had not prepared any food.  The minute I got my coat off, he seized me and started mauling me roughly, kissing me as if he was hitting me and tearing at the back of my dress.

"Mike!" I cried, pushing him off.  "What the hell do you think you're doing?"

"Oh, come off it.  You're been jerking my prick for weeks.  It's time for you to give out."

I was furious.  I grabbed my coat and marched towards the door.  He charged at me, yanked at my hair so I faced him, and slapped my face with all his strength.  I fell sideways onto the floor, my cheek exploding with pain, my head spinning.  I started to cry.  I was faint and I saw through teary eyes that he was starting to undress.

"No!  No!" I cried weakly.

"Shut your mouth," he growled.  "You're going to give me what I want and you're going to act like you like it."

He was already naked.  I whimpered when I saw his cock.  It was enormous, at least ten inches long and very wide.  The thought that he was going to stick it into me terrified me.  How would it fit?  I wretched in fear.

He was on me, tearing at my clothes.  I was so weak from the blow that I could hardly fight him off.  The flimsy material ripped easily, and soon I was in my bra and panties.  He licked his lips in anticipation.

"I bet you've got a great pair of tits and a nice tight cunt.  I'm going to enjoy opening you up."

He reached behind him into a drawer and drew out a huge pair of very sharp scissors.  He snipped the centre of my bra and the straps, so it fell off me, my tits bouncing out boldly.  He did the same to my panties, then picked me up and carried me to the bedroom.  He laid me on the bed and parted my legs.

"Bend your knees," he commanded.

"No!"

He slapped me again and I tasted blood on my lip.  "Do as you're told!"

I bent my knees and he mounted me like a stallion would a mare.  Grasping my ass and lifting it up, he guided his prick to my entrance.  He paused for a moment and he suddenly thrust with all his strength.  I screamed in agony.  He was huge and I was very dry.  He withdrew, spat on his hand and covered his cock and my entrance with saliva.  He entered me again with an almighty lunge.

"AAAAAGGGGHHHHH!"

"Shut the fuck up!"  His hand shuffled on the bed and suddenly there was hanky in my mouth.  I realised he'd had this all planned.

"Mwagghhh!   MMmrrrrr!"

His cock was so long it practically uncurled inside me.  I felt as if I was being split apart.  He started to fuck me hard, like a street whore, ploughing me like a piston.  My bruised vagina muscles started to give way under the assault as I struggled to accommodate him.

"Aaaahhh!   Oh fuck!" he groaned.  He was pulling out and then thrusting in quickly, battering at the entrance to my womb.  "Oh, fuck, oh, fuck.  Your cunt's so tight!"

It was.  I'd had a cap fitted a few years ago and the doctor had told me I was very small inside.  My pussy gripped his cock like a fist.  I felt his huge balls rapping at my arse rhythmically.  My tits bounced in time.  He kept this up, splitting me apart.  My body's natural defences kicked in and I became wet, partly with juices, partly with blood.  I knew he'd injured me inside and I screamed into my gag.  His left hand was under my back, his right under my arse, pulling me further onto his cock, and my thighs encircled his hips.  After a few minutes, my insides were mush.

"Oh, fucking Christ!" he moaned.  "You're so fucking tight!"

I was completely covered and enfolded in him.  He covered me, his hips battering into my groin, his huge dick spreading my pussy until I thought he was going to come out of my navel. 

"Put your feet on my arse," he ordered.

"Mmm, nnneerr!"  I spluttered, my head shaking.

"Fucking whore!" he roared, backhanding me.  "Do as you're fucking told!"

I put my legs around his hips and laid my feet on his arse.  I had no choice.  He was even further inside of me now, at a terrific angle so he could penetrate me even further.  My tits were squashed against his hairy chest, my stomach against his, my legs around his back.  His enormous cock was like a hot rod, and I shrieked against the agony of being cut open like this.  Suddenly he scratched my hip and bit into my neck.

"AAmmmmggghh!"

"It's coming, oh fuck, it's coming!"

He grasped my tits so tightly that his nails were penetrating my flesh.  He bellowed as he emptied his balls into me.  I felt the flood of hot semen stream into my cunt and I gave a final screech.  He collapsed onto me, satisfied with the perfect fuck. 

"Oh, fuck, you were good, baby.  Just like a whore.  So tight."

His cock was starting to soften, but he remained inside me for some time.  His sweat soaked into me, and I retched at the smell of him.  I could smell sweat, semen and the faint odour of urine - mine, I expect.  He suddenly withdrew, and I saw there was quite a bit of blood on his cock.

He got up.  "All right, Michelle, you can go now."

I pulled the gag out of my mouth.  I was sobbing brokenly.  In fact, I could hardly move, let alone walk.  Blood and cum flooded down my legs.  I couldn't speak, but I started to retch and I ran to the bathroom and vomited into the toilet.  Slowly I went into the other room and put my clothes onto my battered body.  I got my coat and bag and left.  The first thing I did was go to the police and I savoured my satisfaction when I saw him arrested.
gscmar64
Masters Degree

Merits 10

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2016, 06:07:15 PM »

Excellent job enigma30 and a perfectly logical ending!

it's only rape if she understand that she has to say no,orates it clearly and sign that she said no!
vile8r
Masters Degree

Merits 46

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2016, 06:15:25 PM »

An occupational hazard?

Well-done enigma30! I loved it!

I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!
darklord
Graduate

Merits 23

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2016, 06:31:01 PM »

Splendid!! loved it.  Hope to see more of you work.

"That's What I do. I drink and I know things" Tyrion Lannister, Game of Thrones
enigma30
Freshman

Merits 0

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2016, 03:13:09 AM »

Splendid!! loved it.  Hope to see more of you work.
Thank you, darklord, vile8r and gscmar64.  I aim to please!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: