ravishu.com

January 20, 2017, 10:04:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Our users have posted a total of 168,086 posts.
This forum contains 11,866 topics.
We have 15,957 registered users.
Please welcome daeguy, our newest member.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Victims Lament  (Read 47 times)
darklord
Graduate

Merits 23

Ignore
« on: December 27, 2016, 11:17:32 PM »

(Not really poetry, but something that came to mind.  Hope it does not offend or hurt anyone)

“I was raped!  I became another victim among an ever growing sorority of women world wide, but my pain went deeper.  When the bastard ripped my clothes off and violated me, he penetrated more than my vagina; he raped my soul!

He left me in a world that craved darkness rather than light, that worshipped the rain more than the sunshine.  I have shunned most of my friends, hell they don’t understand me anymore anyway.  My dress is goth. I might as well be a fucking vampire. I sure feel like one.

As far as relationships you can forget that shit.  Give me a fix and you can fuck me three ways from Sunday, I don’t care.  I am a whore, a slut. I am what he made me.  The Frankenstein reborn from the refuge of the nice girl that died that night.”

"That's What I do. I drink and I know things" Tyrion Lannister, Game of Thrones
gscmar64
Masters Degree

Merits 10

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2016, 11:13:02 AM »

Written about anyone in particular? We kind of both know someone who's thinking like that!

it's only rape if she understand that she has to say no,orates it clearly and sign that she said no!
Skygazer
Sophomore

Merits 4

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2016, 11:47:58 AM »

Nice, I second that, I've know people who felt like that. Went the slut route for years myself, but I was never unhappy like that. Fractured, but still intact.

Thank you for sharing that

Life is love, love is life
darklord
Graduate

Merits 23

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2016, 03:25:21 PM »

Written about anyone in particular? We kind of both know someone who's thinking like that!

Not really although it may seem to fit.  Just thinking out loud here.  No one in particular was it aimed at :)

"That's What I do. I drink and I know things" Tyrion Lannister, Game of Thrones
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: