ravishu.com

January 20, 2017, 10:18:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Our users have posted a total of 168,117 posts.
This forum contains 11,870 topics.
We have 15,962 registered users.
Please welcome daysofsummer, our newest member.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tanline [ORIGINAL; Fetish Voyeurism M/f Masturbation Cumshot Oral Sex 1st Time]  (Read 82 times)
GEMINIGUY
Masters Degree

Merits 46

Professor of Consensual & Sensual Erotica 101

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2016, 03:34:56 AM »

My problem is, I always take a long time to get off masturbating. So as I sat there, listening to Bianca splashing around in the pool, seeing her dark hair, imagining it was my wife, I was stroking my cock rapidly, but it was inevitable I'd get caught before I finished. And when I did get caught, I still couldn't stop myself.
Bianca finally took a break from swimming, climbing out of the pool and grabbing her towel. Like most people, the first thing the girl did was press the towel to her face. But as soon as she pulled it away and started drying her chest she saw me.
Her large, brown eyes widened. And she stared curiously.
Caught up in my own web, and having seen her reaction, I couldn't help drawing her in. I motioned Bianca over, and she came curiously herself as she dried of her arms.
"Did you ever see your daddy do this?" I asked. She was thirteen years old, but with that younger-looking I couldn't help thinking of the girl calling him daddy, that is if she talked.

"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant

"IT IS THE TALE, NOT HE WHO TELLS IT"
- Unknown
GEMINIGUY
Masters Degree

Merits 46

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2016, 03:43:13 AM »

Bianca shook her head, drops of water from her hair, flying everywhere, catching the sun, colors seeming to appear briefly before each drop was quickly gone.
"Did you ever see his..." pointing at my cock.
Again the girl shook her head.
"So you don't know why mine is hard..." I said, more out loud than to her in general.
Bianca seemed very curious about my cock still.
"When you came into the backyard, the strap of your bathing suit slipped, like this," I demonstrated, exposing her tanlined shoulder once more.
She nodded.
"My wife - your aunt?" I began, and she nodded she knew who I meant. "She knew I loved her tanlines, and always flashed me. I'd always get hard."
Bianca nodded again in understanding.
"Your tanline made me hard again," I said. "And you remind me so much of your aunt..."
Real understanding seemed to dawn on her face. Her eyes lit up, and Bianca smiled for the first time.
"She would flash me the tanlines of her boobies and butt too," I told the girl.

- Unknown
GEMINIGUY
Masters Degree

Merits 46

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2016, 03:52:08 AM »

Her smile turned into a grin, and she nodded again.
"If you don't mind... Could I see your boobie and butt tanlines too?" I asked apprehensively.
Bianca nodded.
Putting down her towel, she reached for the shoulder straps of her one-piece bathing suit and starting easing them down her arms. The tanlines on her upper chest came into view. Then her beautiful young tits, which had seemed to develop more as she started swimming regularly, with their dark brown areolae.
Bianca lowered the bathing suit to her waist, then turned around. She bent over as she eased the material below her well-rounded butt, which was as pale as her tits. Her cheeks spread, exposing her crinkled brown eye.
Stepping out of her bathing suit, Bianca straightened up and turned around to face me, giving me my first look at her pussy. It was unshaven, covered in dark brown curls.
I'd still been jerking off the whole time we'd talked [or I'd talk and she'd nod] and she removed the one-piece suit.

- Unknown
GEMINIGUY
Masters Degree

Merits 46

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2016, 03:59:25 AM »

And now seeing her tanlines in full on her naked young body, I couldn't hold back.
Grunted, the first rope of jizz exploded out, flew up and hit her across the tits. Her eyes widened and she started grinning again.
Rope after rope flew out and shot over her tits and belly as Bianca watched avidly. I spurt twelve or thirteen times, the last of my jizz spurting into her pubes.
I let go of my still hard cock, catching my breath. Then Bianca surprised me, by reaching down and scooping up some of my seed, tasting it. She seemed to like it, and went on to eat the rest of my jizz off of her body.
I pulled my swim trunks back up, and Bianca put her bathing suit back on, and we both went swimming.
The next afternoon I had to go pick her up at her house since her mother was working. As usual, she was decked out in her one-piece, a towel around her neck and flip-flops on her bare feet. But this time she was smiling when she saw me.

- Unknown
GEMINIGUY
Masters Degree

Merits 46

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2016, 04:07:30 AM »

We walked back to my duplex, the girl holding my hand the whole time. When we got there and were in the backyard, Bianca put down her towel and immediately took off her bathing suit, grinning mischievously. And of course my cock was tenting my swim trunks again obscenely.
I untied my cock and slipped out of them, but I didn't start jerking off. I had other things in mind.
"Can we try something different?" I asked.
Bianca nodded.
"But you have to promise never to tell anyone, not even about me seeing you naked and what you saw me do yesterday."
She nodded vigorously, crossing her heart.
"All right. Turn around for me and bend over?"
The dark-haired girl did, and I knelt behind her, buried my face between her legs and started eating her pussy.
Bianca never gasped or moaned or groaned. But soon I heard heard start to breath heavy. And she started grinding her ass back against my face, her pussy dripping.
Her breathing grew more loud, as her body writhed and started to convulse.

- Unknown
GEMINIGUY
Masters Degree

Merits 46

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2016, 04:14:58 AM »

Her pussy was dripping heavily now, as I lapped up as much of her sweet-tasting nectar as possible. Her convulsion grew stronger, as she thrust her ass back harder against my face. I held the sides of her ass cheeks as I ate her.
Suddenly she stiffened up, threw back her head and a flood of juices escaped from her pussy. Again I kept trying my best to lap up as much as possible as I ate her little pussy.
As her orgasm slowly subsided, I continued to eat Bianca out, but I brought two fingers up to the entrance of her young cunt, teasing it, pushing it in up to her hymen inside.
And again her body was reacting, her breathing increased again, as she writhed and convulsed, grinding her pussy back against my soaked face.
But this time, as her second orgasm overtook Bianca, I thrust the fingers through her hymen, pumping them in and out rapidly as I raised my mouth up to her clit and sucked hard on it. As far as I knew the girl never felt the pain of losing her virginity.

- Unknown
GEMINIGUY
Masters Degree

Merits 46

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2016, 04:22:37 AM »

By then my cock was throbbing achingly. Straightening her up, I took Bianca by the hand and led her back inside, to my bedroom. I told her to lay back on the bed and spread her legs. I mounted her, gliding my cock up and down her wet pussy, coating it liberally with her juices.
Finally I grabbed it and sank it into her tight, tight pussy.
My wife and I had already been fucking as teenagers, but Bianca was way tighter than my wife ever had been.
Bianca wrapped her arms and legs around me, tightening them as I pumped my cock in and out of her faster and faster. Her breathing grew heavier as her body convulsed violently, her head thrashing from side-to-side.
Then it happened. Her pussy spasmed around my cock, Bianca threw back her head, and she actually screamed in orgasm. I was glad I'd brought her inside and no one was home in the other half of the duplex.
My wife had NEVER screamed this loud when I fucked her, or came so long. The girl's orgasm seemed to last and last, and she was actually talking!

- Unknown
GEMINIGUY
Masters Degree

Merits 46

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2016, 04:31:36 AM »

"Don't stop! Please don't ever stop! This feels so - so amazing!"
Her voice actually reminded me so much of my wife's moreso when she was that age.
Even as Bianca's orgasm was fading, her body was already building up to her next one. And after her first I was able to fuck her deeper, harder, faster, so her next orgasm hit her more powerfully, making the girl scream louder, cum even longer.
Bianca was very orgasmic, cumming dozens of times as I lasted over forty minutes. Finally it was my turn, and I cried out as I pumped rope after thick rope of my hot seed into Bianca, spurting thirteen, fourteen times.
After that, I couldn't get the girl to stop talking. I needed to clam her down, and tell her to take it easy in front of her mother, her sitter and at school, or people would get suspicious.
"As long as you promise to keep doing this to me..." Bianca replied, a mischievous look on her face.
"As long as you keep up the swimming," I immediately shot back.

- Unknown
GEMINIGUY
Masters Degree

Merits 46

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2016, 04:32:44 AM »

"I can do both, no problem," She smiled at me. "Aren't you glad you saw my tanline?"
I smiled back. I sure was, you can bet I was... THE END

- Unknown
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: