Author Topic: The Bet - part 2 added  (Read 15119 times)

Offline hola

• Senior
  • Merits 81
Re: The Bet - part 2 added
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2017, 08:48:54 PM »
I have to say this is my new favorite story.

The ambient is 5/5
The character has depth, you have me divided, good me is wondering if Kara will be able to escape, bad horny me wants to know how other ways she will be violated >:D

Offline Ararria

• Junior
  • Merits 18
  • We are the sum of our errors
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2017, 07:59:37 AM »
Ty, check Torturing Tayla and Filming in extreme section by archon1980 and beater.

Last section is being written but will be in that section as well. Should have it done soon.

Offline Syrona
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2017, 08:57:04 PM »
 :emot_weird.gif: om this was very well written .. loved it :P

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1087
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2017, 10:00:21 PM »
Wow, Arraria! Your imagination knows no bounds! Love how you totally dehumanized Kara by referring to her as " it".
That really drove home her degradation and utter contempt the men had for her as a human being.

I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

Offline hola

• Senior
  • Merits 81
« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2017, 11:48:19 PM »
Ty, check Torturing Tayla and Filming in extreme section by archon1980 and beater.

Last section is being written but will be in that section as well. Should have it done soon.

Thanks, i will check them while i wait for your next section. i bet it what comes next will be delicious  >:D

By the way, i had already begun writing a story , but you motivated me to develop it more. I already have published the intro and the second section on "one on one" its called A silly friend. It feels wondeful to put old fantasies into words and share them with people who understands and share my desires. Thanks and best of wishes Arraria   ::):

Offline hola

• Senior
  • Merits 81
« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2017, 10:50:08 PM »
I am somewhat sad that Arraria have not returned in a long while :( this is still my favorite story on quora, one i visit often while feeling horny.

« Last Edit: January 22, 2021, 01:44:19 PM by hola »

gscmar64
« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2017, 05:38:16 AM »
I am somewhat sad that Arraria have not returned in a long while :( this is still my favorite story on quora, one i visit often while feeling horny.

Arraria hasn't returned because shortly after posting that to you she took her life, her internal demon got the better of her.

Offline hola

• Senior
  • Merits 81
« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2017, 06:31:39 AM »
Oh no! I didnt knew that... How did you find out?

there was some extra darkness at some of her posts, i am not sure what it is, but i hoped it was just the nature of this plac.

it seems that they where charged with something more than just dark fantasies.

If anyone is reading this and feeling in a dark place, dont surrender, dont let your memories or the damages done by other defeat you, and if you need help go seek it, you deserve all the support you can find, you dont deserve bad things

« Last Edit: July 13, 2017, 06:34:54 AM by hola »

Jed
« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2017, 07:36:55 AM »
Oh no! I didnt knew that... How did you find out?

A few of us that were close to her were notified.

Let's please not dwell on this.