Author Topic: The Palin Dynasty Of Sins - Chapter Two [ORIGINAL; Celebrity...See Below]  (Read 855 times)

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
  • Professor of Consensual & Sensual Erotica 101
Re: The Palin Dynasty Of Sins - Chapter Two [ORIGINAL; Celebrity...See Below]
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2016, 04:52:02 PM »
I didn't expect my sister to deep throat me. Not until after a few blow jobs at least. And I already knew Bristol was more than willing to suck me anytime that I wanted.
She moaned louder, her head bobbing up and down on my cock faster. Her mouth was so warm, her tongue so eager...
I moaned softly. Damn it felt so good. And knowing it was Bristol doing it added to the forbidden pleasure.
Bristol surprised me by reaching up and cupping my nut sack. And she started to gently massage my nuts. I sighed.
My sister was patient, as I lasted a good ten minutes. Finally grunting, I exploded in Bristol's mouth. She moaned, then quickly started swallowing down my seed before it flooded her mouth and she choked on it.
Rope after thick rope splattered her tonsils before gliding slickly down her younger throat, as I moaned and sighed in pleasure.
I spurt thirteen or fourteen times, before the flow finally petered out. Sighing again, I slid my cock out of my sister's mouth, bent over and kissed her on the lips.
"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant

"IT IS THE TALE, NOT HE WHO TELLS IT"
- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2016, 04:58:28 PM »
"Thanks, Bristol," I said, cupping one of her large tits at the same time.
She just moaned and smiled.
The next day we got home from school before our parents. Piper was in day care, mom would bring her home when she got out of work. Willow was in her room.
There was a knock on my door.
"Yeah?" I called out.
"It's me."
"You can come in," I said.
The door opened and Bristol walked in, smiling sheepishly.
I was laying in my bed doing my homework. She slowly came over and sat on the foot of the bed.
"Trucker?"
"Yeah, sis?"
"Did you really mean what you said yesterday?" She asked.
"About what? Me telling mom and dad?" I teased, sure that wasn't what she had meant.
Bristol giggled.
"No! About me being hot and sexy..." She repeated, then started blushing.
Closing my books, I set everything on the floor next to my bed and sat up.
"Of course I did."
"Thanks," She smiled wider. "I... I've never thought of myself as hot or sexy...or even just plain old pretty."
"Well you are," I assured her.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2016, 05:06:08 PM »
"I...never been with a boy before," Bristol admitted. "You're the first to see me naked...and the first I took in my mouth."
"I figured that much," I said, smiling so she knew I wasn't teasing her.
"I'm glad you were my first..."
"I haven't really actually been your first yet..." I said, pulling Bristol to me and kissing her hard on the lips.
Her eyes widened, then she relaxed and kissed me back. I started rubbing her tits through her clothes. She tentatively started rubbing my cock through my jeans.
Pulling her down on the bed, we continued kissing on our sides, though I'd have LOVED to be on top of her, inside of her but our clothes were in the way.
I started to unbutton her blouse and push up her bra. Bristol unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans, pushing them down with my briefs below my nuts.
Blouse hanging open, I unbuttoned and unzipped her own jeans, slipping my hands down the back and squeezing her butt cheeks before pushing down her own jeans along with her white cotton panties.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2016, 05:17:22 PM »
That's when I rolled over on top of my sister, pushing her legs apart and pressing my throbbing cock against her hairy, wet pussy.
Bristol moaned.
"Are you REALLY going to do it?" She asked. "You're not just teasing me?"
"Do what?" I grinned.
She blushed.
"You know..."
"Just say it," I whispered hotly into my sister's ear.
"Are you really going to fuck your little innocent virgin sister?" Bristol grinned back.
"I will, but only if you want me to..."
She nodded.
"Say it then."
"I want you to fuck me! Now!"
Grinning, I pushed Bristol legs up, and started grinding my cock up and down her little pussy. She started to groan, squirming under me.
"That feels so good..." Bristol sighed.
Her pussy grew wetter, dripping heavily all over my cock.
When it was wet enough, I grabbed it, and pressed the head against her hole. Slowly it I pushed it in as Bristol grabbed onto me. I stopped when my cock butted her hymen.
"Are you sure you're ready, sis?" I asked.
She nodded vigorously, grabbing onto me harder.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2016, 06:10:43 PM »
Pulling back, I slammed forward as hard as I could. Bristol winced, eyes squeezing shut, teeth clenched tight. She made no sound, but tears began to flow from the corner of her eyes.
I never stopped, pounding in and out of my sister's pussy, knowing this was the only way to make her pain go away fast.
And slowly, the pain left her face, which began to relax, and Bristol no longer clenched her teeth. Her grip relaxed on me as well.
Her pussy was so damned tight. And hot. And it seemed to getter hotter each time I thrust into her.
Bristol began to moan, and quickly her moans grew louder. She was writhing and convulsing underneath me, her head rolling from one side to the other.
She was whimpering, the convulsion growing stronger, her head thrashing from side-to-side now.
Her pussy spasmed around my cock, Bristol threw back her head, and screamed in orgasm.
I hoped Willow hadn't heard. Good thing her bedroom is on the other side of the house.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2016, 06:17:08 PM »
My sister's orgasm went on and on, slow to subside. But when it finally did, her pussy started to relax, and I was able to force myself deeper inside of her. And the deeper I was able to fuck her, the harder and faster I was also able to go.
Bristol gripped my arms tightly again, as I rammed into her harder and harder, and her second orgasm rose up, crashing over her athletic young body, as her pussy clamped down around my thrusting cock and she screamed louder as she came harder, lasting even longer.
She came more often then any other girl I'd ever fucked, cumming nearly constantly as I lasted twenty-five minutes.
Finally crying out, I started pumping rope after rope of incestuous jizz deep inside my sister. Bristol gasped and whimpered and sobbed, as I moaned and groaned, my head thrashing from side-to-side.
I spurt into Bristol twelve, thirteen times, both of us sweaty, gasping for breath, as I rolled her on top of me, my cock still hard inside of my sister.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2016, 06:22:24 PM »
We lay there, bodies cooling, breathing heavy. Bristol had her forehead pressed against my shoulder, whimpering softly. Finally she stirred.
"Mmmm..."
I reached down and lightly smacked her butt.
My sister giggled. And she started to grind her pussy around my cock. I knew Bristol was mine now.
Rising her head, she looked deep into my eyes.
"Trucker..."
"You want to do it again, don't you?" I asked, grinned.
Bristol blushed.
"Yeah," She smiled.
"Sure. You're on top, so..."
Smiling wider, she sat up, her large tits hanging out of her bra and open blouse. And slowly, awkwardly, she started to ride my cock.
Things were getting very interesting... And I couldn't help thinking, two down...Willow to go... THE END

- Unknown