ravishu.com

January 19, 2017, 05:28:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Our users have posted a total of 168,054 posts.
This forum contains 11,864 topics.
We have 15,955 registered users.
Please welcome moeman60, our newest member.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Palin Dynasty Of Sins - Chapter Two [ORIGINAL; Celebrity...See Below]  (Read 131 times)
GEMINIGUY
Masters Degree

Merits 46

Professor of Consensual & Sensual Erotica 101

Ignore
« on: December 17, 2016, 06:56:15 PM »

[ORIGINAL; Celebrity
Exhibitionism Incest Reluc
m/f
Spanking Oral Sex 1st Time]

[Author's Note: One year ago today, I had posted "The Palin Dynasty Of Sins - Chapter One" (ravishu.com/forums/index.php?topic=33273.0). I had originally planned a stand alone Sarah Palin story [because I am SO hot for Sarah! -drools like Homer Simpson- ], but as noted in the Author's Note on that story, something had changed my mind and I decided on making a series out of it, choosing the soap operatic title "The Palin Dynasty Of Sins". Tongue
But then I forgot all about it for a long time! -blushes- And when I would think about it, I'd put off the next chapter.
FINALLY I though, Fuck it. I'll just wait until the one-year anniversary of the original story to post the second chapter.
Not sure how it'll play out. I do want it to be over the top like the original story. I do know who will be the two main characters of this chapter, and the story code is about the same. I hope you enjoy the story ~ G]

"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant

"IT IS THE TALE, NOT HE WHO TELLS IT"
- Unknown
GEMINIGUY
Masters Degree

Merits 46

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2016, 02:38:49 PM »

Disclaimer: THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION. THE AUTHOR DOES NOT CONDONE ANY SEXUAL ACTIVITY INVOLVING PERSONS UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE, NOR DOES HE CONDONE ANY SEXUAL ACTIVITY BETWEEN
FAMILY MEMBERS.

[January 2004 Wasilla, Alaska]

http://ravishu.com/forums/index.php?topic=33273.0

My name is Track Palin. I'm fourteen years old. And no, I'm NOT on the Track team, thank you very much! I've heard that joke way too many times. I blame my mother for that name...
Speaking of my mother, you may have heard of her. She's Sarah Palin, former Mayor of our town Wasilla. Now she's the Alaska Oil And Gas Conservation Chairman.
She has always been active Politically, but that never stopped her from being home for my three sisters and me as well. I don't know how she find the time... [Not to mention considering how little my father is around, always away for work, I'm surprised they had found time to have so many of us kids!]

- Unknown
GEMINIGUY
Masters Degree

Merits 46

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2016, 02:48:28 PM »

Mom LOVES the Great Outdoors. She talks about her childhood a lot. My thirteen year old sister Bristol rolls her eyes whenever mom starts to say "When I was a little girl...", especially since she likes to tell the same stories over and over again.
So it's no surprise we live in a large house in the middle of acres of prime Alaskan woods surrounded by a thick, twenty foot tall stone wall. Each floor of our house is huge. The first floor is mainly the kitchen, dining room and indoor swimming pool area, along with a small bathroom without a bathtub/shower for guests when they visit.
The first floor is basically one massive room [aside from the separated bathroom]. The front half is the dining room and kitchen. The back half is the swimming pool area.

- Unknown
GEMINIGUY
Masters Degree

Merits 46

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2016, 02:57:29 PM »

The front wall is solid, no windows [at least on the first floor only], but the side walls and back wall are ALL windows. There's a patio going around the sides and back of the house, enclosed by a wall that from the outside looks like part of the house itself, so no one at the front of the house can look in. The walls of the sides of the house end where the landscape rises, so no one can walk around the house to the backyard where there is no wall.
So we're a not so average family, living in a VERY not so average house. As far as I go, I know I'm not the only fourteen year old son in the history of mankind who ever lusted over his mother. And yes, I had my sure of masturbatory fantasies about her.
But mom was the only female I ever fantasized about. If I was ever turned on by any girls around my own age I just fucked them. Plain and simple as that. And girls were MORE than happy to spread their legs for me and let me bust a nut inside of their sweet pussies, they all loved me.

- Unknown
GEMINIGUY
Masters Degree

Merits 46

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2016, 03:04:09 PM »

But how I viewed things sexually changed a few weeks back. It all started when mom wanted me to go hunting with her. She LOVES to go hunting, having a room upstairs just for her hunting rifles and trophies. I never go in there, the sight of those animal heads hung on the walls...
"I'm not a hunter, I'm a lover," I quipped badly.
Which led mom to decide to inquire how many women I had made love to.
My face grew hot, but I sheepishly admitted I'd only been with girls my own age, before I found myself blurting out "If you weren't my mother, you would be my first woman."
To which it was her turn to blush.
Later after returning from hunting, mom stripped completely naked right in front of me. I was sure she was doing it all for my benefit, so I decided to have a little fun...
I ended up spanking mom, which she was enjoying a bit too much. She egged me on into stripping too, found out I was bigger than my father, and soon was giving me a blow job, swallowing my heavy load [unlike girls my own age].

- Unknown
GEMINIGUY
Masters Degree

Merits 46

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2016, 03:12:43 PM »

Later that night she surprised me by slipping into the shower with me and giving me a titfuck. And if you've seen my mother, you KNOW her ample tits are perfect for that.
The next day, she questioned me about my sexual experience, who I had and hadn't fucked. Then she propositioned me, telling me how horny she got, asking me if I'd take care of her sexually whenever my father was away.
We had our first fuck. And during our second fuck while she was on top mom surprised me with taking me up her butt.
My sex life hadn't been the same since. I pretty much stopped masturbating as well as fucking the girls my own age. I was only fucking mom almost non-stop at first.
Then the holidays ended, and while we still fucked a lot, mom had to spend more time at work.
And for the first time I found myself looking at my sisters differently. Not so much Piper, who was hardly three years old yet. But I was starting to notice how sexy Bristol was, even nine and a half years old Willow.

- Unknown
GEMINIGUY
Masters Degree

Merits 46

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2016, 03:28:23 PM »

There would be time for Willow later. I decided to focus on getting into my year and a half younger sister Bristol's panties for now.
Not sure how to go about it, I just watched for an opportunity.
Now Bristol wasn't into swimming like our mother and me, nor was Willow. They couldn't understand why we even needed an indoor pool. Mom was already turning Piper into a littler swim lover. Bristol and Willow preferred aerobics, yoga, shit like that. What ever floats your boat I guess.
One day Bristol and I were home alone, when I walked downstairs just as my sister was finishing up her exercises, looking pretty hot in leotards and tights, both tight as hell.
Her waist wasn't as narrow as mom's, and her butt was already looking to be bigger than mom's as well. Of course Bristol's thigh were coltish, unlike mom's womanly, firm thighs.
But best of all, her large breasts strained against the lowcut leotard, showing off a more than healthy amount of cleavage.

- Unknown
GEMINIGUY
Masters Degree

Merits 46

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2016, 03:37:38 PM »

Her dark hair was in a loose ponytail. Her skinned glistened sweatily, a few strands of hair escaped her ponytail, sticking to her forehead. She used her towel to soak up the sweat on her cleavage...
My own body temperature was rising in just those few seconds, and NOT just because Bristol was all sweaty.
"Damn, sis, seeing you all hot and sweaty is making me need a cool swim!" I quipped.
Bristol stuck her tongue out at me.
"Seriously, though, a swim would save you having to take a shower," I suggested. "How about it, join me for a swim just this once?"
"I guess, but I'd still need to go upstairs and change into a bathing suit," She said.
"Says who?" I retorted, moving towards the pool.
"Huh?" was all Bristol replied, sounding confused.
Stopping in front of the pool, I whipped off my muscle shirt, laying it over a pool chair. Then I unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans, pushing them off and laying them over my shirt. My socks followed, and facing my sister, I pushed down my briefs.

- Unknown
GEMINIGUY
Masters Degree

Merits 46

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2016, 03:45:34 PM »

Bristol gaped as I exposed the cock mom loved so well to her.
"Well?" I asked, after dropping my briefs on the same chair.
She blushed.
Then a smile formed on her beautiful face.
"Hell, if you can do it..."
Reaching for her shoulder straps, Bristol, slid her leotard down, exposing her equally lowcut sports bra, pushing it down and stepping out of it as she walked. Then she did the same with her tights, taking a few steps and leaving those behind as well.
She whipped her bra over her head, exposing her large, firm brown-areolaed tits, dropping her bra along the wall as well. Her panties of course were the last to go, allowing me to see her unshaven brown pubes, with a line of brown hairs running up to the bottom of her navel.
Dropping her panties, Bristol made her way to the pool, about to get in.
"What is this, a College co-ed dorm room? Pick up your clothes, this isn't a pigsty."
It was no surprise to me Bristol playful gave me the tongue.
"You're not my mother."

- Unknown
GEMINIGUY
Masters Degree

Merits 46

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2016, 03:52:46 PM »

"That doesn't mean I won't spank you, little sister," I said, grabbing her like in a school wrestling match.
She squealed and screamed, her cries echoing in the large room. But Bristol was laughing too. She tried to break loose from my grip, but like mom I was too strong for my sister.
And then the inevitable came. I started spanking Bristol. And she was laughing anymore.
"Stop!" She squealed, as my hand SMACK! SMACK! SMACKED her large round butt cheeks. "Stop that!"
"The more you protest the longer and harder I'll spank you, you bad sister!" I retorted, smacking her butt even harder, making her squeal and shriek louder.
"I'll tell mom!" Bristol threatened.
"Then she'll know you were naked for me to be able to spank you," I grinned.
That shut her up.
Of course she still cried out with each hard smack, as her perfect globes grew reader and reader each time.
Bristol's cries eventually dwindled down to whimpers, as her body went limp, and she sagged against me. And she let out a low moan.

- Unknown
GEMINIGUY
Masters Degree

Merits 46

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2016, 04:01:32 PM »

Curious, I slid a hand between her open legs. As I suspected, her pussy was sopping wet. My sister had gotten turned on from being spanked!
"Hey..." Bristol said, her voice just above a whisper. "What are you doing? I'm your sister, stop that..."
"All right, I will."
I didn't want to make Bristol cum with my fingers anyway.
Leaning her over the table next to the pool on her stomach, I knelt between her legs, holding her down by her shoulders and started to eat her pussy.
"Hey!" Bristol cried out more forcefully, trying to get out from under my grip, but to no avail. "Stop!"
I didn't, nor did I bother to reply.
My tongue lapped away at her dripping hole as my sister still struggled to break free. And her pussy just kept getting wetter and hotter, as my tongue delved into her cunt folds.
Slowly Bristol's body stopped resisting, as her hips involunteerily writhed, grinding her cunt against my face. "Please...please stop..." She kept moaning. But her body was saying something completely different.

- Unknown
GEMINIGUY
Masters Degree

Merits 46

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2016, 04:19:18 PM »

My sister's moans and groans grew louder, as her body began to convulse, and she ground herself against my face more hornily.
Whimpering loudly, Bristol finally came all over my face hard. I lapped up as much of her tangy juices as I could before her orgasm subsided.
Rising up, my cock was now rock hard. Keeping my hands on her shoulders, I moved around her until my cock was right in front of her face.
Bristol's face turned bright red, she gasped loudly and her eyes widened.
Of course I was only teasing her right down, as I wrenched her up by her shoulders, and tossed her into the pool as Bristol screeched in surprise. I leaped in after her, swimming as far away from my sister as I could though she made no effort to get back at me for what I'd done.
That night, dad was home so mom didn't pay me a visit. I wasn't expecting one, our agreement whenever dad was here.

- Unknown
GEMINIGUY
Masters Degree

Merits 46

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2016, 04:26:36 PM »

Which meant I could visit Bristol without any interruption. Not like in that '80s comedy I'd seen a few times, The Secret Of My Success. Everybody wanted to have sex with everyone else, so they were sneaking around the house in the middle of the night trying to find the object of their desires. Hilarious movie.
Throwing on my robe over my naked body, I slipped over to my bedroom door, opened it a crack, and made sure all was quiet. Then I slipped out of my room, moving down the hallway in the opposite direction of my parents' bedroom, to Bristol's.
Easing open the door, I slipped inside, closing it behind me. Untying my robe, I moved over to the side of my sister's bed. Opening my robe, I started to jerk off right in front of her innocently-looking face. Everyone looks innocent while sleeping.
It didn't take long to get hard.
I started rubbing my cock against Bristol's cheek. She moaned in her sleep.
I started rubbing it across her lips. Her moans became more persistent.
"Bristol," I said. "Bristol!"

- Unknown
GEMINIGUY
Masters Degree

Merits 46

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2016, 04:33:37 PM »

"Huh???" She moaned.
Slowly her eyes started to flutter open. And when she saw my cock right in her face they opened wide.
I smacked her in the cheek with it.
"What do you think you're doing?" She hissed in a near whisper, eyes looking up into mine. But she couldn't resist returning them to my hard cock. Bristol started to blush. "I mean what do you think you're doing in my room?"
I grinned.
"You owe me."
"What are you talking about?" My sister blinked.
"I ate your pussy," I reminded her. "You owe me."
"I am not going to - do THAT!"
"Yes you are," I said calmly.
She shook her head defiantly.
"Or I'll tell mom," I said. "And dad."
I never said WHAT I planned on telling - not that I really would - but Bristol reacted as I'd expected.
"All right, I'll do it," She hissed again.
"Do what?" I grinned teasingly.
"You know..." She blushed darker.
"Say it," I ordered.
She hesitated.
"Suck your..."
"Suck my what?"
"Suck your cock!" My sister blurted out. "Are you happy now?"

- Unknown
GEMINIGUY
Masters Degree

Merits 46

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2016, 04:44:45 PM »

"I'll be happy after I spurt in your mouth and you swallow all of it," I replied.
"You're sick, you know that? I'm your own sister!" Bristol reminded me.
"I know that," I answered. "I want my sister to do it because she's so hot and sexy..."
Bristol's eyes seemed to twinkle, and the barest of a smile began to appear on her lips.
"Fine," She rolled her eyes and sighed.
I leaned forward and pressed the head of my cock against Bristol's lips, then pushed in. Soon I felt her tongue against the side of my cock. Slowly I eased forward, until the head hit her tonsils. Then I stepped.
And Bristol closed her eyes and started moving her mouth up and down my cock. She started to moan too. Eventually Bristol started twirling her tongue around my cock as well experimentally. I could tell my sister had never sucked a cock before in her life. But she wasn't half bad.
She started to pick up her pace, sucking me faster and faster. Taking me passed her tonsils, hitting the back of her mouth though apprehensively.

- Unknown
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: