Author Topic: Hello I am snow in a summer  (Read 782 times)

SummerSnow
Hello I am snow in a summer
« on: December 15, 2016, 11:42:57 PM »
I cried the first time I saw this place. I thought I was a freak or weird, for both loving and hating what had been categorized as rape or forced sex, especially when it had occurred to me in the past. I was in a real dilemma to decide whether to create an account here, but finally decided to do so.

I like snow, a lot. It's white, it's pure, it's beautiful, and I am not sure whether I am fitting to use it as my name here. But like snowing in a summer season, I was brought to this world at the wrong time. My mother had me when she is very young and she said it was an accident. She was very abusive and had been hurting me a lot when I am younger. My father on the other hand is a very caring person and I loved him very much. However, I had been having sex with my father since I am around 11 years old, which I just find out is not normal recently. For years I had also been forced to have sex with boys from my school, which I know now it's consider rape.

I had moved away from my hometown about 2 year ago, trying to move away from all those memories, currently working in the city. I had just got my phone and internet last year so forgive me if sometime I look clumsy.

Offline Algore

• Graduate
  • Merits 85
Re: Hello I am snow in a summer
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2016, 12:07:04 AM »
Welcome to the board. Sorry about your experiences - but we're pretty accepting here so make yourself at home.
I don't know who you think you are but before this night is through... I'm gonna do bad things with you!

See my profile for a list of my stories!

Offline Ararria

• Junior
  • Merits 18
  • We are the sum of our errors
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2016, 05:01:45 AM »
Coming here is my second best thing I've done this year. Wonderful people here. Welcome

Offline easynaissance

• Sophomore
  • Merits 2
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2016, 11:08:18 AM »
Welcome it will be a pleasure to have you here

Offline Brittanyishere

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 34
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2016, 11:10:55 AM »
Hello and welcome
Straight girls eat the best pussy...

gscmar64
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2016, 01:19:05 PM »
Come in out of the snow and we'll warm you up then help you adjust to our liking! Enjoy your time with us!

SummerSnow
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2016, 06:12:25 AM »
Thanks for all the warm welcome. Love you all~~❤❤❤

Offline Jay666

• Junior
  • Merits 3
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2016, 10:02:45 AM »
Hello there SummerSnow. It's a beautiful name, and I am sure you are pure and beautiful lady as well.
Just a simple guy with simple needs. Now let me use your mouth and pussy.

Tony V.
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2016, 10:34:38 AM »
Welcome to "The U!!" SummerSnow!!

Please don't be shy, you are among Friends and like minded people here. You are safe, and we WON'T judge you!!

All of us have a reason for being here, and we can help you, IF you allow us to.....

Tony V.                  :police:

SummerSnow
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2016, 12:24:16 PM »
Thank you all again, I have not been here for long but I already like it here. I never had so many people to talk to before, and I am really happy that some are willing to add me as friends.

And I cant stop staring at your picture Jay666.

Offline Jay666

• Junior
  • Merits 3
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2016, 10:59:36 PM »
And I cant stop staring at your picture Jay666.

Glad you like it. ;)
Just a simple guy with simple needs. Now let me use your mouth and pussy.

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
  • Professor of Consensual & Sensual Erotica 101
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2016, 01:41:36 AM »
Welcome to RavishU, SummerSnow, and thank you for sharing! Any time you want to talk I'm happy to listen, just drop me a PM.
"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant

"IT IS THE TALE, NOT HE WHO TELLS IT"
- Unknown

Offline Iliketofuck
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2017, 06:41:25 PM »
Hi

Offline 90lbsofdynamite

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 353
    • Official website for Millie Dynamite
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2017, 11:25:06 AM »
Snow in Summer cool handle, won't last long in all that heat though. Better stay back from me today, it isn't warm outside but I'm burning up in wicked, evil thoughts right now. All about how I could use and abuse you! Don't hate me, I can't help myself, you see, it isn't my fault everyone else made me this way.

Millie
Just 90 lbs of Dynamite Big Bada Boom!!

SummerSnow
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2017, 11:38:14 AM »
Snow in Summer cool handle, won't last long in all that heat though. Better stay back from me today, it isn't warm outside but I'm burning up in wicked, evil thoughts right now. All about how I could use and abuse you! Don't hate me, I can't help myself, you see, it isn't my fault everyone else made me this way.

Millie

I always thought snow is the prettiest thing, but they could never survive the summer because it was the wrong time for them to be brought to this world. I thought it is an appropriate metaphor for an unwanted daughter born by accident and her mother had made sure she knew that she had ruined her life just by being born.