Author Topic: Why I Chased the Thrill - Chapter 9 added 6/5  (Read 4425 times)

Offline grendel

• Graduate
  • Merits 88
  • Depraved Sadist
Re: Why I Chased the Thrill - Chapter 7 added 5/15
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2017, 04:43:26 PM »
Good work Skygazer ... realistic in its portrayal and impact ... very well written.  Thank you
Grendel
It's what they're FOR! 
Grendel's Tales

Offline Skygazer

• Senior
  • Merits 19
  • taraskysong@gmail.com
Re: Why I Chased the Thrill - Chapter 7 added 5/15
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2017, 01:33:47 PM »
Chapter 8

Things quickly became different outside of my home. I started spending more time with Alec and Tim. It wasn’t only sex stuff either, we gamed and spent time often just hanging out. Things escalated quickly however, to blow jobs, to full on sex.

The first time, again with both of them, was a clumsy affair. I’d have already given them a few blowjobs so they didn’t explode at a touch but they were still far from experienced, especially as I was. I took Alec first, as time watched, both of us naked on the bed. We kissed but I made sure not to touch him below the waist, in fear of him finishing before he started. I parted my legs for him as we made out, his skin so warm and urgent against mine. I was already wet as he slid against my slit and after a couple thrusts, entered me. I felt him shudder and it was barely a few awkward thrusts before I felt his heat in me. He sheepishly apologized and I kissed him and told him it was ok.

Tim lasted a bit longer in me, actually just starting to get a proper rhythm before his cum flooded my pussy. We made out as he softened in me, sliding out. I rushed to the bathroom, cum leaking down my legs as I cleaned up. We threw our clothes back on before his mom got back from work and we just played games. Occasionally one would grope me, or kiss me, and I felt something. A need being fulfilled that was lacking. The attention excited me, the hands on me, the lust, I loved it all.

On some level I might have known why, though at the time I’d have been hard pressed to explain it or put it into words. It was really simple, looking back. My dad’s treatment pushed me towards them, both sexually and emotionally. I had been raised the past four years with the mindset of relating to men sexually. I had almost no normal friends as all my free time had previously been spent with dad. I didn’t know how to relate to the older boys outside of sex. They were getting me used to another sensation that I previously had only received from my father. Attention. Even as my dad was growing colder and seemingly just using me for chores and as a hole, the guys seemed to actually like me. I know now most of it probably had to do with the sex, but at the time, I just didn’t feel alone.

Dad, for his part, was generally good to me. Sometimes if he was home when I got home from the Tim’s house, he’d question me. He’d hold my face by the chin, and give me a look that would just melt me. Despite everything, I wanted him. I wanted his love, his touch, his control. Call me a damned fool, but I loved my dad. He’d look at me, and reach down, unzipping my jeans or shorts, shoving them to the ground. Then I’d feel his warm, rough hand slide down my belly and inside my panties, probing me. I could do nothing as he firmly held my chin, eyes never leaving mine. He’d feel my wetness, often renewed just by that look, and ask me what I did. I’d tell him, sometimes a bit ashamed, sometimes proud and defiant. Sometimes he kissed me like my dad of old, passionately and lovingly. Sometimes he squeezed my chin so much it hurt before slapping my tits or hooking his fingers in my pussy and pulling me towards him. It always ended in sex however. More and more, it ended in fucking. Cum dripping from me, used, as he pushed me away.

We still played often after dinner, and I still slept with him. Most nights we had sex then as well. Most nights, it was good. A father driving his twelve year old daughter into the bed, as she shuddered and clung to him. Dad often, if we had fucked doggie, would stay in me, spooning me with his shrinking cock still inside me. He started calling me his dirty little slut more often, replacing, slowly, his special baby girl. I swear, sometimes when I came home straight from school, he actually seemed disappointed that I hadn’t fucked them. He even fucked me anally one Friday, bent over the couch, crying as he slammed his cock into my unprepared frame. All the while calling me a fucking tease. I just took it as best I could, crying and not understanding his “lesson”. After he was done, I’d limp to the bathroom, crying as the cum and runny mess dripped out of me. Then I’d be angry again, and the next day I’d be at Tim’s house, savoring my chance to “punish” dad by telling him what’d I’d done. I was so stupid then. So clueless.

The next time I went by their place though, Alec wasn’t there. But some of his other buddies were. Word was getting out about the twelve year old slut, it seemed. I shouldn’t have been shocked, but at the time I was. Tim had walked me back to his room and here are two boys I barely know by sight, groping at me and asking me if I really blew and fucked Tim and Alec. I stood there uncomfortably, nodding yes. Tim introduced me to Steve and John, both of which were sophomores and 15 years old. John seemed nervous about the entire situation but Steve clearly was not. He walked right up to me, cupping my breasts without even a “Hi”. My face burned when he looked at me and asked me if I was a slut, to which I meekly shrugged which made him laugh. Tim then got between us, sensing some tension I guess and he kissed me, as he pulled up my shirt. Every instinct told me I should leave but I didn’t. My nipples under my bra hardened as the cool air hit them and he unclasped my bra. I was expecting him to make out or play with me in front of them but instead he turned displaying me to his friends.

“See guys, I told you she had bigger tits than most seniors!” he laughed, playing with them. He pinched my nipple and yelped a bit as they laughed at me. I laughed along as well, but it was an uncomfortable laugh. Tim then pulled down my shorts and panties and asked me to spread my legs for them. I blushed hard, but strangely a part of me was excited by all the attention. Another part was equally ashamed but at least thankful Tim had asked instead of just displaying me. I got on my back on the bed and spread my legs and Steve again came forward.

“Sluts a bit chubby but fuck is her pussy fat!” he said, making me blush. I’d felt sexy, and dirty, but his comments were the first to make me feel ugly. He cupped my outy heavy lips and stroked them and to my shame, I whimpered a bit. He them palmed my pussy and laughed at me.

“Damn, the sluts soaked aren’t you?”

I blushed and nodded again, when he gripped my hood. “Speak up slut! Say it!” he said cruelly.

“Y…yes I’m soaked,” I whispered. I wanted to be gone; I wanted to be anywhere but there. Tim and Alec were fun. I loved my dad. Steve, however, didn’t see me. He saw a thing. Again, at 12, I couldn’t have put that into words, but I knew on a fundamental level that I didn’t matter to Steve. He quickly just unzipped and shoved his pants down, telling his friends that he couldn’t wait to feel that fat fucking pussy around his cock. I wished he’d be quick like Tim and Alec’s first times, but Steve had clearly had sex. He shoved me down and started fucking me furiously, humping away. He sucked my nipples, then bit at my neck and he told me again and again to “take it”. And I did, I grunted, I moaned, and eventually I came under his furious fucking. He laughed at that and told time that I really was a cheap fucking slut and with a few more thrusts, he came deep in me. Then he kissed me deeply and somehow I felt even dirtier.

John was next, but he was more uncertain and Steve was yelling at him, telling him what to do. I actually felt sorry for him and he looked like he was about to cry under the pressure. He wasn’t ready for what was going on, not like this. So I slid down and gave him a blowjob, my head bobbing up and down on his cock. Steve still egged him on, telling him to hump my face, but I mostly controlled the pace, even slowing a bit to keep him from cumming to quick. Still, he barely lasted a minute.

Tim was last and I got fucked doggie by him. It was his first time in that position and he barely lasted a minute as well, as much due to the pressure as anything else. Steve fucked me doggie as well, and it reminded me so much of my dad at his worst. I was just a hole at that moment, for most of them and I just started crying. I wasn’t sobbing, but tears were running down my face when I felt the heat fill me for a 3rd time.

I rushed to the bathroom and just slumped. I don’t know why, but I started rubbing myself, maybe to just feel good, to counter the shame I felt after him. In a few minutes I was shaking, trembling, and still crying as I twitched to an orgasm as cum dripped out of me into the toilet under me. I spasmed one last time and just broke down crying. In seconds I felt an arm around me, and looked up to see Tim holding me. He was alone, having quickly kicked Steve and John out, and had watched the whole thing.

“I’m so sorry, I didn’t know…I’m so sorry” he repeated again and again. It was confusing because he was clearly hard from watching me masturbate, his cock pushing against the sweats he had hastily thrown on. I just clung to him and pulled him down to the bathroom floor and I urged him on when I saw him hesitate.

“Please, please,” was all I could say. I didn’t know the words to explain the need for what I wanted. I just wanted to be touched and needed in a way I hadn’t been given earlier. I wrapped my legs around him on the cold tile floor, my head leaning up, straining to kiss him. Our tongues entwined as he pressed in me and slowly fucked me. I grinded against him and it was good even if it was done in a few minutes, again, hot cum filling my pussy. We laid there for long minutes, him still inside me, as I cried again. He repeated that he was sorry. That I thought I would have liked it.

“I did, I was just… Don’t let them be mean.” With that, I cried again and he told me they wouldn’t be. After a bit, I got up, and freshened up, and we gamed for a bit. I even gave him a blowjob after another hour or so, before heading out. We kissed deeply and I savored it. It wasn’t a kiss of love, I’d felt those and had only felt that love from my father. But it was from someone who at least cared for me, who wanted me. And that was more than enough. Later that afternoon, I arrived home to find my dad waiting. He asked me to tell me about my dad and instead of being proud and defiant, I meekly told him. After I told him about Steve, he slapped my tit so hard my eyes got wet. Then he shoved me down and reminded me of Steve all over again.
Life is love, love is life

Offline grendel

• Graduate
  • Merits 88
  • Depraved Sadist
Re: Why I Chased the Thrill - Chapter 8 added 5/23
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2017, 07:54:28 PM »
Brava!!
Grendel
It's what they're FOR! 
Grendel's Tales

Offline Skygazer

• Senior
  • Merits 19
  • taraskysong@gmail.com
Re: Why I Chased the Thrill - Chapter 8 added 5/23
« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2017, 08:25:21 PM »
Thank you Grendel, sorry about the delay everyone, life has been hectic.

Chapter 9

The next several months rolled by pretty quick. I quickly got a reputation at school as word got out. Despite that, I really didn’t mess around with many beyond those I already had. Some blowjobs and such, but sex wise was mostly just the 2 guys, sometimes the other friends. Steve still just used me, but he wasn’t mean anymore. I don’t know what had been said, but while he barely talked to me, he didn’t repeat our first performance.
My school grades were dropping hard though. I was mostly C’s and D’s. It wasn’t that the work was to hard, I simply didn’t care anymore. Between my dad and after school fun with boys, there was no time. When I got home, it was time for dinner, then laundry, and cleaning the house, and time spent with dad. So I did the bare minimum to pass, and nothing more. It was a waste of my time, I felt, to do more. I was already doing what I wanted. I already felt fulfilled.

At home, with dad, we were in a routine of sorts. The vast majority of days were what I would classify “good days”. Days in which I felt both like his little girl and his wife. Days in which I saw him look at me, see me, deep down inside, and smile. I could see that he loved me. I wasn’t special maybe, but he held me tight. He held me close. He still kissed me passionately. Most days.

Then there were the other days. Days that work didn’t go his way. Days that left him angry, hurting, or just needing someone to take out his frustrations on. Those days, he kissed me with need, with urgency. It was a passion of a sort. But he didn’t smile at me. Those days, I was a thing to dump a load in, to vent frustrations on. A panting, grunting, dripping stress ball for his cum to leak out of. The damnedest thing was, those bad days, even them, I got off. I’d walk in, and his hand would be against my throat in seconds and my back against the wall as he tore down my panties and I’d already be soaking. I knew, fundamentally, that I shouldn’t be, but I would be. Sometimes it made him angry, sometimes it made him grin. Either way resulted me being fucked as hard as any of the whores in the videos we watched. Then, I’d clean up, staying in some state of undress, as I did homework and chores. He’d often fuck me multiple times on those days, so I learned to just be ready.

This went on until I was 13, my birthday passing with nothing remarkable happening. No party even. By now, my highest grade in school was a C (excepting gym), I’d drifted from any real female friends, and the guys I did hang with, I fucked as well. Things were on a steady course, until Steve invited me to a party. I was eager to go, and dad gave me his blessing. I was excited since it was going to be a high school party and while I pretty much looked the part, I wasn’t one yet. I dressed in a nice sun dress and heels, my prettiest lacy bra, and matching panties (a gift for my birthday from my father). I fixed my hair up, my poof I had taken to styling it in standing up high. I rushed out of my room to walk over when my dad looked at me and told me to stop.

“Give me a spin, sexy” he told me, and I smiled and did so. He grabbed my chin firmly and gave me a deep kiss, more than I expected, though I returned it, smiling at him. He reached under my skirt and felt my panties, grinning at me, strangely, then smacked my ass and told me to have fun. I told him I wouldn’t be back too late and he just looked at me and told me not to worry, and I didn’t. I mean, I didn’t have any plans, but, I expected with Steve involved at the very least I might be fucking around.

I got to the party without issue, and it was a pretty decent one for our small town. There must have been some thirty or forty kids there, and most were drinking, some were smoking some weed, everyone seemed to be having fun. Steve’s house was the last in the subdivision, so there wasn’t much chance of attracting the cops as long as things didn’t go too crazy. I went in, and was quickly handed a beer. I saw Steve and he waved me over. He put his arm around me and introduced me to some of his friends that I hadn’t met.

After giving me the tour, it wasn’t long before we were dancing, him, me, and some of his friends. I was flirty with all of them, appreciating the attention he was giving me for once. He was actually being funny and friendly! It wasn’t long before we were making out, and he asked me if I wanted to go to his room. I nodded, and quickly followed him up. As soon as we got in his room, I was on my knees, sucking on his cock as he unzipped while I pulled my dress over my head. He pulled my bra over my breasts and we were quickly on his bed. I moaned as he entered me, thrusting deep. I’d love to say it was a long, passionate fuck, but it barely lasted two minutes as he pumped deep in me. He told me to stay there and I nodded. I probably shouldn’t have.

As I expected, he came back with one of the friends he had introduced to me. I leaned up to say hi, expecting to at least talk some like I did with the guys I hung out with. Instead, he quickly kissed me, pushing me down. In seconds, his pants were around his ankles and his cock was in me. He squeezed my breasts hard, making me whimper as he pounded away at me. I didn’t even know his name as he thrust deep and in less than a minute had dumped his load in me. Behind him, I saw 3 guys watching. One after another, each dumped a load in me, just fucking me. No one talked to me. Oh, I heard take it slut, or fuck me cock bitch, but that was it. “I” wasn’t there. A set of holes were, that’s all that was in that room that night.

Between sucking, and fucking, I had 7 guys that night, most did repeats. Steve told me to just lay back, cause he knew I liked it. So I did. I let 5 guys cum in my mouth. One on my face. Sometime around midnight, Steve came in. He looked down on me, cum drying on my face, a puddle under my crotch, I hadn’t even bothered to move. He flipped me over and pulled at my hips. I felt his cock slide against the cum on my ass and press in. I wanted to cry, I didn’t even know anyone’s names hardly. Instead I moaned, whimpering hard as he shoved his cock in my ass hard and plowed away. I felt empty, used up, and I wanted his cock. When it burned in my ass I orgasmed. I gripped the pillow and cried into it, ashamed of myself. He pulled out and pulled me up, and I sucked his cock. I didn’t try to pull away, I just cleaned it.

Two more of his came in, ones from earlier. I didn’t even remember their names. I downed a beer and kissed them desperately, before they pushed me down and both took my ass also, for the novelty of it. The last one put all his weight on me and just pounded away. After he came, I just laid, cum leaking out of me. I was numb. After no one came in for some twenty minutes of me just lying on my stomach, I got up, walking slowly, painfully to the bathroom, cum trailing down my legs. I cleaned myself up and walked out. My body ached. I’d been fucked before, but nothing like that, not so many times in a night. My pussy was raw and inflamed and my ass hurt bad. I didn’t even notice the looks I got. Steve didn’t even say bye to me as I walked past him. No one did. No one offered me a ride.

I finally made it home about 20 minutes later, at close to 1 in the morning. I walked in, and as soon as I stepped fully inside, dad flicked the lights on. I was blinded for a second as he came up to me. I could smell him, he’d been drinking. He kissed me hard and then shoved me against the wall. He eyed me all over, tearing my dress off of me. When he noticed my panties were gone, he asked me where they were. I told him honestly that I didn’t know. I hadn’t even realized I wasn’t wearing them until then.

“How many?” was all he asked.

“Seven, I think,” I replied. I couldn’t even look him in the face. He smiled, a nasty smile and whispered in my ear.

“That’s my dirty slut,” and then he shoved me down. The next thing I knew I was on my knees as he gagfucked me, holding my head as he rammed down my throat. I threw up but that didn’t stop him. He kept pounding me, snot running down my nose and struggling to breathe. Finally he pulled out and dragged me to my bed. In my bedroom. I couldn’t remember the last time I had been in there at night, to fuck. He slammed into my ass and fucked it with abandon. Unlike the 3 guys from earlier, he didn’t explode in a minute. The pain grew so bad I just cried. He reached under me and fingered me, tugging my clit and I came again for him as I sobbed. Then he pulled out, and wiped his cock on my face, smearing cum and blood and worse on it. Then he kissed me softly and told me I would always be his. And I kissed him back. I asked to sleep with him. So I showered, leaving my “bed” a mess to deal with tomorrow. The hot water burned me, but I wanted to be clean enough to be in his bed. He was almost asleep when I got in, but he put his arm around me. I had been passed around like I was nothing, but he accepted me. He let me in his bed. And damn it all, as bad as I felt, his arms holding me felt better. I cried, but not for long. I knew after tonight, dad would always let me back in. I knew that his bed was home.
Life is love, love is life

Offline grendel

• Graduate
  • Merits 88
  • Depraved Sadist
Re: Why I Chased the Thrill - Chapter 9 added 6/5
« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2017, 06:35:13 PM »
Again well done.  I enjoy her continued degradation.
Grendel
It's what they're FOR! 
Grendel's Tales