Author Topic: Most men simply are not good at wrapping presents.  (Read 725 times)

darklord
Most men simply are not good at wrapping presents.
« on: December 13, 2016, 09:27:01 PM »
I created this meme as a joke, but it really underscores a basic flaw in the difference between men and women in something seemingly as simple as wrapping a Christmas gift.  There are exceptions of course.

Offline Algore

• Graduate
  • Merits 85
Re: Most men simply are not good at wrapping presents.
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2016, 04:23:38 AM »
 It's true!  :P

Have you noticed that women have a knack for packing suitcases as well? Men will pack until the suitcase is full. Women will pack and re-pack until the suitcase holds everything they want it to.

In a thousand years, women will have become Dune style navigators who can fold space for us!  ;D
I don't know who you think you are but before this night is through... I'm gonna do bad things with you!

See my profile for a list of my stories!

darklord
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2016, 04:32:24 AM »
It's true!  :P

Have you noticed that women have a knack for packing suitcases as well? Men will pack until the suitcase is full. Women will pack and re-pack until the suitcase holds everything they want it to.

In a thousand years, women will have become Dune style navigators who can fold space for us!  ;D

Ha ha. I think you may be on to something there.

gscmar64
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2016, 11:52:10 AM »
This is just like the difference in a kitchen baking a cake- the women make it seem so easy, everything clean and symmetrical whereas men make the cake look like  a concave dome and the ingredients (Mostly the flour) is all over the place

Offline Shadrac
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2016, 04:00:16 PM »
this is very relatable haha.

Xlilblux
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2016, 05:21:41 PM »
Haha its true tho.  :P I'm pretty good at wrapping presents better then any man I've known..

KgC120
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2016, 01:07:02 PM »

Haha! Love that pic/meme!!

Men vs. women at changing diapers and doing it under two minutes. Oh and men vs. women at handling the smell, haha!