ravishu.com

February 22, 2017, 05:06:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Our users have posted a total of 174,633 posts.
This forum contains 12,127 topics.
We have 16,181 registered users.
Please welcome Suspech1, our newest member.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Most men simply are not good at wrapping presents.  (Read 90 times)
darklord
Masters Degree

Merits 29

Ignore
« on: December 13, 2016, 09:27:01 PM »

I created this meme as a joke, but it really underscores a basic flaw in the difference between men and women in something seemingly as simple as wrapping a Christmas gift.  There are exceptions of course.

"I don't believe in destiny, or the guiding hand of fate. I don't believe in forever, or love as a mystical state. I don't believe in the stars or the planets, or angels watching from above. But I believe there's a ghost of a chance we can find someone to love and make it last"  Rush  Ghost of a chance.
Algore
Graduate

Merits 19

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2016, 04:23:38 AM »

It's true!  Tongue

Have you noticed that women have a knack for packing suitcases as well? Men will pack until the suitcase is full. Women will pack and re-pack until the suitcase holds everything they want it to.

In a thousand years, women will have become Dune style navigators who can fold space for us!  Grin

I don't know who you think you are but before this night is through... I'm gonna do bad things with you!

See my profile for a list of my stories!
darklord
Masters Degree

Merits 29

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2016, 04:32:24 AM »

It's true!  Tongue

Have you noticed that women have a knack for packing suitcases as well? Men will pack until the suitcase is full. Women will pack and re-pack until the suitcase holds everything they want it to.

In a thousand years, women will have become Dune style navigators who can fold space for us!  Grin

Ha ha. I think you may be on to something there.

"I don't believe in destiny, or the guiding hand of fate. I don't believe in forever, or love as a mystical state. I don't believe in the stars or the planets, or angels watching from above. But I believe there's a ghost of a chance we can find someone to love and make it last"  Rush  Ghost of a chance.
gscmar64
Masters Degree

Merits 14

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2016, 11:52:10 AM »

This is just like the difference in a kitchen baking a cake- the women make it seem so easy, everything clean and symmetrical whereas men make the cake look like  a concave dome and the ingredients (Mostly the flour) is all over the place

it's only rape if she understand that she has to say no,orates it clearly and sign that she said no!
Shadrac
Freshman

Merits 0

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2016, 04:00:16 PM »

this is very relatable haha.
Xlilblux
Freshman

Merits 4

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2016, 05:21:41 PM »

Haha its true tho.  Tongue I'm pretty good at wrapping presents better then any man I've known..
KgC120
Senior

Merits 24

How would you like me, sir?

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2016, 01:07:02 PM »

Haha! Love that pic/meme!!

Men vs. women at changing diapers and doing it under two minutes. Oh and men vs. women at handling the smell, haha!

I'm a lady...I might be sick, twisted and a major pervert but I'm still a lady.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: