ravishu.com

May 27, 2017, 09:55:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Our users have posted a total of 195,648 posts.
This forum contains 13,506 topics.
We have 16,560 registered users.
Please welcome madisongilmorexx, our newest member.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: One Smart Student (Unauthorized Sequel IV) [ORIGINAL; Celebrity...See Below]  (Read 242 times)
GEMINIGUY
Masters Degree

Merits 47

Professor of Consensual & Sensual Erotica 101

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2016, 09:42:21 AM »

Leah gripped his wrists tighter as she felt even more incredibly filled, stuffed. Soon the head of his cock was butting her cervix, making her gasp at each meeting.
The brunette goddess gasped and groaned, thrashing wildly under Dustin. He could feel her pussy's excitement around him, as he thrust in and out, harder and harder. Her pussy continuously growing hotter and wetter.
Her body convulsed violently, as her pussy clamped down around his cock. Throwing back her head, Leah screamed in orgasm, unlik any she'd experienced before.
And she marvelled as her orgasm went on and on, never having one last so long. Then she gasped as she realized she was multiorgasming! All her lovers, none of them had EVER made her multiorgasm she squealed.
Even as her body finally calmed and Leah gasped for breath, she felt the uncoming wave of the next orgasm, as her body started to thrash again, Leah crying out then screaming even louder.

"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant

"IT IS THE TALE, NOT HE WHO TELLS IT"
- Unknown
GEMINIGUY
Masters Degree

Merits 47

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2016, 09:49:54 AM »

Leah was working herself into a lather, skin growing hotter, and as she orgasmed over & over beads of sweat quickly formed all over her young body.
And this went on & on for a long time, as Leah experienced & enjoyed body-draining orgasm after fucking orgasm, her body weak & limp on the soaked mattress under her between orgasms.
Dustin lasted close to fifty minutes, before his body stiffened, he cried out, and ejaculated in her, spurting his seed over & over, as it flooded her well-fucked cunt, rising over into her womb.
The two laid there for the longest time, catching their breaths, body quickly cooling.
Things would never be the same again, for Dustin...or Leah...

EPILOGUE

That was Leah & Dustin's last coupling of any kind. School started, Leah moved on but was kept apprised of the boy's progress by her father.
Right away, the teachers saw the changes in Dustin. Participating in class, putting forth the greatest effort in class, enthusiastic about his assignments. He'd become a changed person.

- Unknown
GEMINIGUY
Masters Degree

Merits 47

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2016, 09:53:49 AM »

The first marking period ended. Dustin's father got the boys Report Card: all A+, except for one A-.
"I don't know how you did it, Leah, but thank you so, so much!" Dustin's father raved. "How did you do it?"
"Well, you, know, Dustin always had the potential. I just needed to get him to set it free. He pretty much did it all on his own."
"I don't know how I'll EVER fully repay you," He said. "But don't worry, your future in acting is assured. I'll do everything in my power to help you further it..."
And THAT's how Leah Remini got to where she is today... THE END

- Unknown
vile8r
Masters Degree

Merits 49

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2017, 10:48:12 PM »

And I thought it was Scientology that got her there! LOL!

Really good story! I like Leah Remini, always have since her days on Who's The Boss!

I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!
GEMINIGUY
Masters Degree

Merits 47

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2017, 12:48:19 AM »

Thanks for the comment, Vile8r, especially taking time to read all four chapters!
I hadn't planned how the whole story would flow in advance, I was going along for the ride just like my Constant Readers. And as I was writing the third chapter, I realized how much Dustin was changing, and even Leah herself. Changing, evolving, it caught me by surprise, and made the whole story even more appealing to me.
It was fun doing things in stages like the original story by S A Campbell, instead one story that covered it all. It took a total of five stories before Leah and Dustin finally went all the way. Having to slow my pace, telling more of a story, was a fun experiment and challenge in writing for me. I might try writing an unauthorized sequel to some other favorite story i've read again sometime.

- Unknown
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: