Author Topic: Baywatch: Hard For Jordan III [ORIGINAL; Fantasy...See Below]  (Read 1091 times)

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
  • Professor of Consensual & Sensual Erotica 101
Baywatch: Hard For Jordan III [ORIGINAL; Fantasy...See Below]
« on: December 12, 2016, 05:21:41 AM »
[ORIGINAL; Fantasy Interracial Size
F/b Titfuck Cumshot b/f 1st Time
Pedo F/b Oral Sex Anal Sex]

Disclaimer: THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION. THE AUTHOR DOES NOT CONDONE ANY SEXUAL ACTIVITY WITH PERSONS UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE.

[Author's Note: Final chapter - I promise ~ G]

UP UNTIL NOW...

His name was Eddie. He was eleven years old. Blonde hair, blue eyes, handsome face. Kind of tall for his age, not underweight like most boys around his age. He'd had a bit of a stomach on him - but not anymore. That is, not since meeting Jordan Tate...
You see, Eddie and his family had lived on the East Coast all of his life [only less than eleven years but that seemed like a long time to a kid]. And his only exercise had been swimming. But it'd been too cold most of the year to swim in the ocean, accounting for the bit of "baby fat" on his belly.
But early on the year Eddie's family had moved clear across the country, now living on the California shore - Los Angeles to be precise.
"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant

"IT IS THE TALE, NOT HE WHO TELLS IT"
- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
Re: Baywatch: Hard For Jordan III [ORIGINAL; Fantasy...See Below]
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2016, 05:34:13 AM »
Eddie's first friend had been Reggie Tate. He was an African-American boy with five older sisters. Four were still in their teens, buth the fifth was twenty-eight.
She was Jordan, a model, a Baywatch lifeguard, and Eddie's dream girl. It was long before he was learning a different kind of "exercise" - that kept off that belly fat he'd now once had...

http://ravishu.com/forums/index.php?topic=35331.0 [First Part]
http://ravishu.com/forums/index.php?topic=35337.0 [Second Part]

AND NOW...

Jordan and Eddie was sitting on the sofa in his parents' living room. They were away once again.
Jordan showed up right after her lifeguard shift at Baywatch ended, still in her red Baywatch one-piece bathing suit, shorts and sneakers. She spent nearly all of her time there when Eddie's parents were away. The boy only wore shorts himself.
The White preteen male and the African-American adult female were making out on the sofa, moaning into each other's mouth as they kissed needily.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2016, 05:43:02 AM »
Jordan had removed Eddie's oversized cock from his fly, jacking it off hard. Eddie pulled the straps of her bathing down her arms far enough for her massive tits to bound out. He started kneading them roughly as she jerked him.
She broked the kiss, turning her head and moaning louder, eyes closed. Eddie kissed her ear, then her neck, working his was down to her 36D tits.
As he continued to molest them, he started sucking on one of the hard, dark nipples, biting on it.
Jordan chuckled breathily.
"You love my boobs, don't you?" She sighed, wrapping her hands around the back of his head and pulling him closer too her.
He mumbled back around her tit in reply.
Jordan smiled. Her oversized tits had always drawn the guys to her - and along with her hot looks got her a modeling career - but they always wanted to stick their wick between her still somewhat coltish thighs [it helped that she'd always watched her weight and had never been pregnant] into her hot, molten-waxy cavern.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2016, 05:50:45 AM »
None had been into her tits the way her young lover Eddie was, that along with the way he fucked her so well with that massive cock was part of the reason they were still together after all this time.
It suddenly occurred to her as Jordan had that train of thought that there was something they hadn't yet tried.
Pulling the boy away from her tits - to his temporary disappointment - Jordan told him to stand up. Once he had, she unbuttoned his shorts and tugged them down, letting them pool around his feet.
After all this time, the African-American beauty still was in awe over the size of the eleven year old's cock. There were African-American men who would have been jealous if they'd seen it. It was the best and most beautiful cock Jordan had EVER made love to.
She leaned forward and swirled her tongue around its length once before lowering her head down around the cock, deep throating it in one shot.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2016, 06:11:15 AM »
Jordan held it in her warm mouth, way down her throat, unmoving, moaning around it, enjoying how it felt and tasted. He drooled all over its thickness, its length, coating it with her saliva.
Finally she released it from her mouth. Only to entrap it once more - but this time between her massive chocolate tits.
Hefting her tits, she wrapped them around the hard, throbbing pale cock, contrasting so well with her dark tits. Ebony and ivory indeed. Squeezing them around his cock, Jordan started to slowly titfuck the boy.
Eddie's eyes closed, he moaned softly. Her tits felt soft, soft and plaint as they fucked his cock. Nothing like her mouth, pussy or anus. But each had its own enticement to the boy. He could never choose any one or two over the others.
Titfucking him at first sent shivers up and down the African-American goddess' spine. Then it sent little tendrils of pleasure like tendrils of smoke from her tight, wet pussy throughout the rest of her body.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2016, 06:18:07 AM »
Slowly the tendrils seemed to become more solid bits of pleasure, making Jordan moan as she titfucked Eddie faster.
His head lolled back, as he groaned louder. Her tits felt so excruciatingly good around his young cock!
Jordan's pussy was dripping fervently into the crotch of her red one-piece bathing suit, soaking through as she increased her pace. She wanted so bad to finger herself but didn't want to stop the tittyfuck. It felt too good to stop just yet. She bit her lower lip as her pussy churned hornily, needily.
The African-American lifeguard endured her need for pleasure as Eddie took long in cumming. But she made herself be patient, as the twenty minutes seemed to tick by way to slowly.
Eddie's moans continued to grow louder, than Jordan felt his cock swelling up. Letting go of her tits, she grabbed his cock and sank her mouth down around it, bobbing her head up and down until he grunted and started spewing into her mouth.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2016, 06:27:33 AM »
Jordan adored the sweet taste of his young, thick seed. She never grew tired of drinking it down. And she never grew tired of have to swallow down so much of it. He spurt a good fifteen, sixteen times before the flow finally petered out.
She kept sucking his still hard cock, licking it clean of all of his tasty seed, before jumping up, grabbing his hand and dragging him off to his [their] bedroom. He giggled, not resisting as she rushed him off, needing to be fucked so badly...

Of course Jordan wasn't at Eddie's all the time his parents would be away. She had to help out taking care of her siblings, and also gave most of the money from her lifeguard paycheck, the money was really appreciated.
Reggie still saw Eddie at school all the time so he never wondered why his friend hadn't been over any more. And his teenage sisters could have cared less, what did they care about an eleven year old boy, let alone their own brother? They had other, teenagerly thing to do and on their mind that preoccupied them.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2016, 06:37:52 AM »
Except for the youngest, that is. Thirteen year old Corrine [who was still short compared to her other sisters] - despite already having really huge tits [big tits seemed to run in the family] and a great butt - wasn't like her older teenaged sisters, didn't even think like them. That was mostly because they were no longer virgins. They thought they were God's gift to men, with their hot bodies & their amazing fucking/sucking abilities. They thought they were real women, but they were really just real immature.
Yes, Corrine was still a virgin, VERY curious about fucking. She was still childlike in many ways though more mature in some ways compared to her older teen sisters.
She knew her sisters well. Not to mention she knew they viewed her as no different than their little brother, as just a child compared to them. So she'd always confide in biggest sister Jordan.
Jordan was like mom to her, not that her mother wasn't like a mom to her as well, but she was more comfortable talking to her biggest sister.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2016, 06:46:11 AM »
And she liked to talk to Jordan about sex especially. And Jordan conspiratorially had LOVED to dish the details to her, loved being guilty of "corrupting a minor".
Corrine had first learned about sex and boys from Jordan when she had been Reggie's age. And her oldest sister had been graphically detailed, leading to the girl starting to masturbate her hot and hairy little virgin pussy.
And after that, every time Jordan had fucked another guy, Corrine knew and asked for all of the gory details. Jordan always told her everything.
Up until Eddie that is. Jordan had kept her consistent "statutory raping" of the boy a secret from her family and closest friends. And since she was hardly at home anymore it was easier to keep it from Corrine. And what little time Jordan was there she'd somehow learned to not have the look that she'd been fucking someone new.
But strangely what ended up happening started out quite innocently enough.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2016, 06:54:48 AM »
Corrine, being that she WASN'T like her older teen sisters, HAD noticed Eddie hadn't been around anymore. Unlike her sisters who'd only saw a little boy the first time he came over and lost interest in him immediately, Corrine saw a cute boy, who happened to be close to her own age. And something about him being White made him more attractive then the boys of her own race, most of whom seemed crude and caught up in the gang life even around her age.
For some reason it never occurred to Corrine to talk to her brother, who after all WAS the one who was friends with Eddie. Instead, she talked to Jordan about it, since she was used to confiding her thoughts and feelings about things with.
For the first time, Jordan re-thought the keeping of her illicit, forbidden relationship with Eddie secret, at least from her favorite not-so-little sister.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2016, 07:02:02 AM »
Jordan got to thinking about all the times she's discussed sex with her. All the times she's confide the sordid details of one of her steamy, sexual encounters. Jordan knew Corrine had been masturbating. Each time after she'd shared with the thirteen year old. Which excited Jordan, making HER need to go and masturbate too. Sometimes - believe or not - masturbation CAN be better than sex. Especially if you're a woman, fantasizing about one of your lovers fucking your little sister good and hard. The idea of it really turned Jordan on, but the reality of it she'd never want to have happen. Considering the kinds of guys she'd let fuck her.
But Eddie was different. He was closer to Corrine's age, and Jordan had been teaching him well. He knew there was a time and a place for slow sex as there was for fast, pounding sex [though Jordan preferred the latter with the boy]. She'd talk him about virgin girls, how they needed to be fucked the first time.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2016, 07:09:26 AM »
In her heart of hearts, Jordan KNEW this was the right thing to do - for Corrine, and for Eddie, giving him some experience with virgins, especially now at an early age. And there was no one Jordan trusted more with her baby sister than Eddie.
So her mind was made up.
"You know what? I know where he lives, let's go take a drive and pay him a visit," Jordan suggested.
Corrine's eyes lit up excitedly.
"I'd love to!" She gushed, suddenly looking and sounding much younger.
Jordan chuckled.
"Come on, let's pick out a special outfit for Eddie to see you in," Jordan said. "And I'll even help you with some makeup."
"Okay!" Corrine replied even more excitedly.
Jordan helped her youngest pick out a tight pair of grey yoga pants. And then she took an old top that hung nicely over Corrine's tits, cut it down a bit on top so it showed a lot of the thirteen year old's cleavage. The girl giggled as she tried it on, feeling naughty and sexy.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2016, 07:17:17 AM »
Finally Jordan put some makeup on her. Some eyeliner, a little blush, and cocksucker red lipstick. Then they left the house, fortunately no one else was home to see Jordan taking Corrine out, all prostituted out.
Again, Jordan didn't use her key. She rang the doorbell, wnting to see the reaction Eddie had to her little sister. And Jordan was far from disappointed.
As soon as the door opened Corrine blurted out "Surprise, Eddie! We came to visit you!"
The boy was too stunned to speak. He had to admit, Corrine was his second favorite of Reggie's sisters after Jordan of course.
But he'd never seen Corrine quite like this: The makeup, the sexy, revealing top, the tight, tight yoga pants, that showed off her cameltoe and large, rounded butt.
Eddie's reaction was to get hard, her massive cock obscenes tenting his shorts.
"Jordan!" Corrine hissed wided. "He's HUGE!"
The African-American goddess grinned.
"I know... Where is it you think i've been all this time since Eddie stopped coming by our house?"

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2016, 07:24:55 AM »
"Jordan!!!" Corrine gasped.
Chuckling, the older sister ushered the younger sister in, closing and locking the door behind them.
"Eddie and I have secretly been involved," Jordan admitted. Involved was the right word she felt. She didn't see the two of them simply as just lovers. "He's been fucking me silly!"
"Jordan!" Eddie and Corrine gasped at the same time, both looking up at the taller girl.
Jordan laughed.
"Relax," She said. "Eddie is very experienced now, and I know he'll enjoy taking your virginity, as much as you'll enjoy what he'll do to you."
Eddie licked his dry lips excitedly.
"Do you want to, Corrine?" He asked.
"I do!" She blurted out. Looking serious though she added "But do you?"
"Hell yeah!" He grinned
"Thanks," She smiled back, partly in relief that he wanted her as much as she wanted him.
"You too go have fun," Jordan motioned them away. "I'll be waiting out here."
Corrine took Eddie's hand.
"Come on."
The boy nodded, and took her to his room.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2016, 07:36:56 AM »
The older African-American girl closed the door behind them. They began to undress.
"So... You and my sister?" Corrine asked.
"Yeah!" He said, blushing. "I'd had a big crush on her since I first saw her, then after what happened at the beach..." He blushed darker, then shook his head. "She took my virginity, and we've been at it ever since."
"Oh."
"But I thought you were hot too!" He added.
"Oh," She smiled. "Thanks."
Soon they were naked, Corrine ogling his hard, throbbing cock, Eddie ogling her different but similar body type than Jordan. Corrine's tits were unbelievable, especially for her shorter, smaller body. And besides having an unshaven pussy like her big sister, Corrine had a line of dark hairs running up to the bottom of her navel.
Licking his dry lips, Eddie moved forward, slipped his arms around Corrine and started kissing her. She stared at him in wide-eyed surprise, then moaned, closing her eyes and wrapping her own arms around Eddie.

- Unknown