Author Topic: Baywatch: Hard For Jordan II [ORIGINAL; Fantasy...See Below]  (Read 710 times)

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
  • Professor of Consensual & Sensual Erotica 101
Baywatch: Hard For Jordan II [ORIGINAL; Fantasy...See Below]
« on: December 11, 2016, 11:20:08 AM »
[ORIGINAL; Fantasy
Size Hispanic b/F
Interracial b/F Anal Sex]

Disclaimer: THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION. THE AUTHOR DOES NOT CONDONE ANY SEXUAL ACTVITY WITH PERSONS UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE.

[Author's Note: Technically, I'm not really a Carmen Electra fan, though I love her willingness to get nearly naked in just about any movies, like Meet The Spartans.
I have ideas about who Jordan will help Eddie hook up with for sex besides herself, and I'm trying to avoid having Eddie with a White girl. I think Carmen's Lani McKenzie was Hispanic. If not she is now. ;-) Plus I'm going to take some writer's liberties and change her a little too. Enjoy ~ G]

Jordan and Eddie were on the sofa in his parents' living room. She's pretty much been living there with him whenever they went away.
They were both naked, the eleven year old on his back with the twenty-eight year old African-American goddess' tight pussy wrapped around his oversized cock as she bounced up and down on him.
"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant

"IT IS THE TALE, NOT HE WHO TELLS IT"
- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
Re: Baywatch: Hard For Jordan II [ORIGINAL; Fantasy...See Below]
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2016, 11:29:39 AM »
The boy was mesmerized by her 36D tits jiggling wildly on her chest, her large darker areolae hard-nippled.
Eddie suddenly sat up, wrapping his arms around her as he buried his face in one of her tits, sucking hard on her fat black nipple.
"Oh!" Jordan gasped in surprise, then giggled as she wrapped her arms around his head, pulling Eddie tighter to her.
Faster and faster her tight chocolate pussy rode the boy's cock.
They'd fucked a lot, and Eddie was getting pretty experienced at fucking the African-American beauty. He'd already been doing a Hell of a job pleasing her with his overgrown cock, but as he improved so did her already AMAZING orgasms.
Jordan was grunting and groaning as his big cock filled her pussy so well every time she thrust down onto it, her body writhing and convulsing. As her moans and gasps grew louder, Jordan's head began thrashing from side-to-side. Her pussy clamped down around Eddie's cock and she threw back her head and screamed.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2016, 11:37:13 AM »
The boy switched tits as Jordan came hard, biting down on her thick, rubbery nipple, his hands slipping down to grab her butt and knead.
Jordan never slowed down, fucking herself on that cock as fast and hard as she could. And she induced orgasm after fucking orgasm, her body ravaged powerfully each time.
With more experience, Eddie was lasting longer even if it was his first orgasm, and the African-American cutie enjoyed dozens of orgasms, before Eddie let go of her tit with his mouth, cried out and began to explode inside of her.
Jordan whimpered as rope after rope geysered up inside of her tight, hot pussy, siphoning his nuts dry.
The boy spurted fourteen, fifteen times before he dropped back down on the sofa, groaning.
Jordan grinned down at her young lover, her body glistening with sweat. Then she leaned down and buried his face between her tits, holding him tightly there as he laughed and kicked.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2016, 11:45:04 AM »
The schoold days were winding down, while Eddie was at school during the week, Jordan was at Baywatch patrolling the beach from her tower. The boy still was scarred from what had happened at the beach and hadn't yet returned, to the disapointment of a lot of lusty females.
Jordan enjoyed fucking her horny little boy, but she wanted other to enjoy him as well. And she thought of just the perfect person to bring with her to Eddie's next time his parents were away.
The door bell rang late one afternoon after school, and Eddie went to answer it. And his jaw dropped. Not only was his beautiful Jordan standing there, but so was another girl, another lifeguard by the look of things.
Jordan had brought Hispanic lifeguard Lani McKenzie to have a little fun with Eddie. Lani was still in her Baywatch red one-piece with only a pair of matching red shorts over it and flip-flops on her bare feet.
She was 4" shorter than Jordan, as well as four years younger, with dark, Hispanic skin. Her measurements were 37E-25-36.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2016, 11:52:14 AM »
Her waist was a little wider than the African-American woman's was, and her butt was bigger as well. Her hair was the same black color, but her eyes were a deep blue.
"When I'd heard the rumors about the boy with the huge cock you gave mouth-to-mouth to on the beach, I thought he was older!" Lani hissed into Jordan's ear.
Jordan just smiled.
"Relax," She said. "And look, he likes you already."
Jordan pointed, and Lani followed the direction of her finger to the boy's obscenely bulging crotch. The Hispanic bombshell's eyes widened.
"Eddie, I can't stay, I need to go home for a while," Jordan winked. "Would you mind entertaining Lani for a while, show her what we do?"
Eddie's grinned widened.
"You bet!"
"W - wait a minute!" Lani gushed. "You never told me you were leaving me along her with -"
Before she could finish, Eddie grabbed her hand and dragged her off to his bedroom.
Lani looked back at Jordan, eyed pleading.
"Jor - dan!"
"Bye!" The taller woman laughed, waving as she shut the door.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2016, 11:59:27 AM »
Lani was blushing darker, flustered, but seemed unable to stop the eleven year old from dragging her to his room.
Closing and locking the door, Eddie stripped naked. Lani gasped, ogling his huge, throbbing cock. He hadn't jizzed in a few days and he was ready to unlease it all upon the Hispanic goddess.
He started to undress her, which wasn't all that difficult, tugging off her shorts - her bathing suit digging tight into her quim, creating an obvious cameltoe - then grabbing the straps of her bathing and tearing them down, her larger tits bouncing as they tumbled out, her large areolae reddish-brown in color.
He had the suit down of of her arms before it hit Lani what was happening.
"Hey!" She squealed, throwing her hands over her exposed tits. But then her unshaven black-haired pussy was also on display as well, as he thrust her suit down around her feet.
Leading her over to his bed, he threw her down on it. She leaned up on her elbows as he climbed up on the bed between her legs.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2016, 12:07:47 PM »
Lani kept backing away, until Eddie grabbed her legs and pushed them apart, mounting her. She gasped as soon as his massive young cock made contact with her pussy.
But she soon started to moan, closing her eyes as he slid his cock along her slit, making her grow wet.
Eddie started sucking on her nipples as he humped her, making her moan louder. Soon he grabbed his cock and pushed it inside of Lani.
She had to admit, it was the best cock she'd ever felt inside of her. But once he started slamming it in and out of Lani...
"Omg!" She cried out, eyes rolling back as she whimpered and squealed loudly.
Eddie found Lani's pussy even tighter than Jordan's. And it grew wetter and hotter inside as he pounded away at her Hispanic hothouse.
Lani gasped and moaned, grabbing on to Eddie as her body quicky began to convulse. Her head thrashed from side-to-side as she whimpered louder and louder.
"I - I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" She cried out. "Oh, papi! Oh, Papi!"

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2016, 12:16:26 PM »
Screaming, her pussy spasmed wildly as Eddie thrust into her harder, extending her orgasm. Lani had never had an orgasm last so long!
Even after her orgasm began to disipate, she felt another quickly rising, more powerful than the first as it finally crashed down on her sexy body.
Of course Eddie made her cum and cum dozens of times, even multorgasming, lasting almost thirty minutes before crying out and exploding into her seventeen or eighteen times.
After she had time to rest', they fucked again, and again, doing it in various positions. Lani no longer cared that she was committing statutory rape, the sex was just so fucking good!
Finally Jordan returned to give Lani a ride home, but she promised to come back to visit Eddie and his amazing cock over and over again.
Jordan had her own key - she hadn't used it earlier because she wanted to see the look on his face when he had opened the door and first saw Lani - and let herself in later.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2016, 12:24:11 PM »
Going to the bathroom first, Jordan stripped naked, her flawless African-American body highlighted by the overhead light.
Opening up the medicine cabinet, she pulled something out, using it before shutting off the light and going into Eddie's bedroom.
He was stay laying in bed naked, his large cock flaccid after many fucks. But Jordan knew that wouldn't a last long.
"Did you have fun with Lani?" She asked grinned, standing in the doorway with her hands up on the door frame.
"Lots of fun!" Eddie grinned.
"More fun than with me?" She asked, moving towards the bed.
"I could never have more fun with anyone else than you," He said, watching her avidly.
"Don't lie," Jordan teased. "Tell me the truth."
"It is the truth!"
She jumped on the bed and started ticking him.
"Tell me! Tell me the truth!" Jordan giggled.
"I am! I am!" Eddie ticked her back.
Soon the tickling became groping, as the two started kissing passionately. And as Jordan had expected, his cock hardened against her quickly.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2016, 12:30:17 PM »
"I want you to fuck me," She finally said.
"Gladly!"
She got on her hands and knees, wiggling her round butt for him. Eddie got behind her, ready to sink his cock into his African-American goddess. But she reached between her legs and cupped her pussy before he could.
"I want it up my Black ass this time," She said.
Eddie gaped. She was going to let him fuck her up her butt?!?
"R -really?!?" He asked excitedly.
Jordan nodded back at him over her shoulder, smiling.
"I took your virginity. It's only fair you get to be the in my ass. I already greased myself up for you in the bathroom, just stick it in and fuck me, baby!"
Excited, Eddie pushed his hard, throbbing cock against Jordan's glistening sphincter, and his cock just slid straight in, greasy with Vaseline.
Grabbing Jordan's narrow waist, the boy started sawwing in and out of her tight, slick anus as she sighed. Quickly he increased his pace, as Jordan began to groan loudly, kneading her large tits.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2016, 12:37:10 PM »
Faster and faster Eddie slammed into her, their bodies smacking together loudly. Jordan gasped and groaned, her body quivering and convulsing, as she pressed her face into the pillow.
She began to convulse more violently, her pussy dripping heavily as he pounded her tight butt, then Jordan threw back her head in screamed in orgasm.
Her anal walls rippled along Eddie's cock. He never felt anything so strange, so sensual. Harder and harder he fucked her, and her screams grew louder as her pussy flowed heavier.
Her orgasm quickly segued into another, as Jordan came quicker and more often than she's ever done before. Eddie even made her pussy squirt twice as he buttfucked her.
Lasting almost forty minutes, Eddie finally cried out and starting jizzing up Jordan's slick anal chute heavily, spurting another fifteen or so times into her.
Finally drained, the boy collapsed down on Jordan's sweaty back, both sweaty and out of breath.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2016, 12:38:04 PM »
And the busty African-American lifeguard considered her next move. What to she have planned for Eddie next... THE END

- Unknown

Tony V.
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2016, 12:49:58 PM »
I, for one, can't wait to find out!!!

Another great Story, Gemini!!!

Tony V.            :police:

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2016, 01:03:06 PM »
Thanks, Tony! Jordan and Eddie will be back soon, for one last chapter.

- Unknown