ravishu.com

January 19, 2017, 05:26:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Our users have posted a total of 168,054 posts.
This forum contains 11,864 topics.
We have 15,955 registered users.
Please welcome moeman60, our newest member.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Baywatch: Hard For Jordan [ORIGINAL; Fantasy...See Below]  (Read 142 times)
GEMINIGUY
Masters Degree

Merits 46

Professor of Consensual & Sensual Erotica 101

Ignore
« on: December 09, 2016, 05:06:29 AM »

[ORIGINAL; Fantasy
Interracial
Humiation Size Reluc
F/b Oral Sex 1st Time]

[Author's Note: It's so ironic. In the past whenever I was in the mood to do a new story though wasn't sure what to write, and I went to my Story Ideas file folder (I actually have three file folders of story ideas now) to choose a story, I'd find story idea after story idea for interracial stories but I wouldn't WANT to do an innterracial story at that time! Tongue
Now I'm in a similar predicament. I'm in the mood to write a story but didn't know what to write, so I visited my trusty Story Ideas file folder. Now I didn't want to do a celebrity story. I do so many of those. I didn't want to do a underage girl story either. I've been doing a lot of those as well.
What I wanted to do - partly because I haven't in the past eighteen stories - was write - you guessed it! - an interracial story!
But guess what? Story idea, after story idea, after story idea, were NOT interracial story ideas! (con't)

"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant

"IT IS THE TALE, NOT HE WHO TELLS IT"
- Unknown
GEMINIGUY
Masters Degree

Merits 46

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2016, 05:16:32 AM »

Mostly celebrity stories, underage girl stories, and incest stories (and combinations of those themes). No interracial story ideas!
Page after page I kept turning, not finding one interracial story idea. I got to a page with a Baywatch story idea (after I'd done the two-part "Summer With Summer" Baywatch story I planned to follow-up with a story featuring another Baywatch hottie), and it hit me, How about a story with that Baywatch character played by Traci Bingham? I kept thinking about it as I Googled who she had played, and the idea kept getting more of interest to me.
Traci Bingham had played Jordan Tate (Trivia! Fellow Baywatch alum as well as fellow Playboy alum Erika Eleniak had already played a Jordan Tate - also a Playboy Playmate turned stripper - in Steven Seagal's 1992 hit movie Under Siege!) from 1996-1998, almost two full seasons. I remember very little about her, which is fine for this story. All we need to know was Jordan Tate is a hot, big-titted, African-American lifeguard on Baywatch ;-) G]

- Unknown
GEMINIGUY
Masters Degree

Merits 46

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2016, 05:27:57 AM »

Disclaimer: THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION. THE AUTHOR DOES NOT CONDONE ANY SEXUAL ACTIVITY WITH PERSONS UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE.

His name was Eddie. He was eleven years old. Blonde hair, blue eyes, handsome face. Kind of tall for his age, not underweight like most boys around his age, with a bit of a stomach on him.
Eddie and his family had lived on the East Coast in an all-White community. And he hadn't really been exposed to other races via movies, television and music. Your basic "White bread" kid.
He loved to swim, had learned at an early age and swam as much as he could - which wasn't as often as he liked, since it was too cold most of the year to swim in the ocean, accounting for his bit of "baby fat" on his belly.
Early in the year Eddie's family had to move clear across the country - his father's job relocated him to a new office, with a promotion, more pay, etc.
Now the boy's family lived on the shore of California in Los Angeles. It was all new to him, and very hard on him.

- Unknown
GEMINIGUY
Masters Degree

Merits 46

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2016, 05:38:29 AM »

In general, Eddie was a very shy boy. He didn't make friends easily. He'd had a lot of friends back on the East Coast, but they'd taken a lifetime for him to gain.
But now he had no friends on the West Coast, and it was going to be harder now.
Especially since he had to get used to being the minority out here. He mostly saw African-Americans, Asians and Hispanics living in Los Angeles. He was never raised to be prejudice or anything, it was more of a "culture shock" for the boy, being such a new experience for him.
Strangely, he found the African-American girls, the Hispanic girls, and to a lesser extent the Asian girls attractive to him. He'd never had an interest in girls before, more specifically White girls. Not that most boys his age were interested in girls yet.
Eddie soon discovered masturbation. And he spent a lot of his free time jerking off to his African-American and Hispanic female teachers and classmates.
In the meantime, he finally made a new friend, an African-American boy named Reggie.

- Unknown
GEMINIGUY
Masters Degree

Merits 46

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2016, 06:01:38 AM »

Reggie was the youngest in his family, having five older sisters, ranging in age from thirteen to twenty-eight. His mother had been very young when she'd given birth to his oldest sister Jordan.
Eddie found all of his friend's sisters VERY attractive. Hell, even his mother was very much still a hottie. His youngest sister Corrine already had a really big pair of tits - big tits did seem to run in the family - and a great butt, she was still short compared to her other sisters, the three between her and Jordan also teens.
But it was Jordan herself that Eddie was most attracted to - and spent the most time jerking off to.
She was 5'7", maybe 115lbs, 36D-22-34. But at first Eddie only knew about the dark brown-eyed beauty's huge tits, she tended to dress in loose tops and loose shorts/pants around the house.
Reggie was actually proud of his oldest sister. She was actually a model, didn't have to work a lot but made a lot of money. Jordan helped out her parents financially with her four younger siblings.

- Unknown
GEMINIGUY
Masters Degree

Merits 46

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2016, 06:11:30 AM »

She was also the sweetest, nicest person Eddie every met, often driving him and Reggie someplace.
Aside from all the hot African-America and Hispanic females, another thing the boy loved about living in Los Angeles was he could start swimming a lot sooner than Summer, as he spent spent his free time when he wasn't jerking off at the beach. And Baywtach had the hottest girls...
And soon it also had Jordan. She had decided she wanted to do something a little more challenging than just modeling.
It was weird seeing Jordan somewhere other than with her family at home, and wearing so little... Her red one-piece lifeguard bathing suit clung to her curves, harding covering her ass. Eddie couldn't believe how narrow her waist was...
He was too shy to approach her on the beach, away from her family, that would be too weird and awkward. And after all, he was only eleven, and she was a grown woman.
Eddie always laid out and swam in what ever area Jordan was patrolling on a given day.

- Unknown
GEMINIGUY
Masters Degree

Merits 46

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2016, 06:18:15 AM »

Not that she noticed, having so many people to watch over at any given time, especially the swimmers.
But Eddie was content just to be close to her, and thrilled every opportunity he got to see Jordan make a rescue. Especially when she carried a victim back to shore, leaned over him/her and gave him/her CPR [especially the mouth-to-mouth!]. Even from a distance, Eddie could see down the top of her one-piece swimsuit, at her gigantic tits. He imagined what it would be like to be the one getting the mouth-to-mouth, her lips on his, being able to see down her bathing suit that close...
Of course the real thing isn't fun at all compared to the fantasy, which Eddie soon found out for himself.
Eddie was swimming and got caught in a riptide. Jordan had to save him. Of course at the moment he was just another victim, she didn't know it was her little brother's cute young friend - and she did consider him cute.
Jordan did as she was trained and rescued Eddie - as all the onlookers watched from shore.

- Unknown
GEMINIGUY
Masters Degree

Merits 46

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2016, 06:26:11 AM »

A rescue is like a car wreck - you can't help but slow down and take a closer look as you pass by. In this case, you can't help to stop and stare, doing nothing to help.
Jordan brought Eddie to shore as quickly as possibly, laying him on the sand. The onlookers closed in.
"Get back! Give me room!" Jordan called out authoritively, throwing out her hand behind her. Most did back away some.
She put her ear to his mouth to see if he was breathing. He wasn't. So she started CPR. Tilting back his head, she took a deep breath, then planted her mouth on his and breathed into his mouth hard. Then she repeated.
Leaning back on her long, sexy legs, Jordan laced her hands together and prepared to pump the water out of his lungs.
"One-one-thousand! Two-one-thousand! There-one-thousand! Four-one-thousand!"
She checked for breathing again, and re-started mouth-to-mouth, before going back to the chest compressions. He still wasn't responding.

- Unknown
GEMINIGUY
Masters Degree

Merits 46

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2016, 06:34:36 AM »

Once more she gave him mouth-to-mouth. Suddenly he started to choke, eyes flying open. And he saw and felt Jordan's lips on his own!
She removed her mouth from his, allowing him to spit up the water from his lungs.
A few people applauded when it was obvious she saved the boy's life. And as Jordan leaned back and caught her own breath, relieved the boy was all right, that was when she realized it was Eddie.
He realized HE was the one who'd got mouth-to-mouth from Jordan this time, he'd felt her lips on his, and he could see down her one-piece bathing suit at her massive tits. He couldn't help getting hard.
Up until then he'd been oblivious to everyone around him. And as soon as it was clear he was all right, the onlookers began to crowd in again. And starting laughing and pointing.
"Look!"
"He's got a boner!"
"Check it out!"
"Maybe he wants a different kind of mouth-to-mouth!"
Followed by even more laughter.
Eddie's face grew hot. Suddenly he didn't want to be there. It was all too humilating.

- Unknown
GEMINIGUY
Masters Degree

Merits 46

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2016, 06:42:42 AM »

Not only because the onlookers could see his hard cock tenting his swim trunks obscenely and were making fun of him, because he saw Jordan turn her head and see his hard on as well.
Turning over, Eddie jumped up and pushed his way through the crowd.
"Eddie - wait!" Jordan cried out.
No one was paying attention to the beautiful, big-titted lifeguard now though. They were still heckling the boy as he grabbed his stuff and ran off.
Two things had escaped Eddie's notice when he'd laid there being laughed at and Jordan had seen his cock - not that the boy or anyone else there could read minds.
First of all, the crowd was mainly guys, and it had been the guys who had laughed at and teased Eddie. But the girls had gasped in surprise at what they saw, amazed by the sheer size of the preteen boy's oversized cock. It had even rivaled most adult male's cocks.
And the second thing Eddie didn't know was what Jordan was thinking as she saw his cock humilatingly tenting his swim trunks.

- Unknown
GEMINIGUY
Masters Degree

Merits 46

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2016, 06:50:08 AM »

He was embarrassed to the extreme having the object of his desires she what a little perverted freak he was, sure she was disgusted and would laugh at him as well if he'd stayed around.
But far from it. Her reaction was basically the same as the other woman there - she was VERY aroused by the sight, wondering how something that huge would feel inside of her.
Of course she felt guilty immediately after thinking such a thing. After all, she was a grown woman and he was just a preteen boy.
But then the crowd started heckling Eddie, and he ran away humilated. Jordan felt awfully bad for the boy. He didn't deserve that. Just because he got turned on by her!
The African-American goddess' face grew hot. Until that moment it hadn't occurred to her that SHE had been the cause of his erection! Which turned her on once again but even more.
Something good had to come out of this experience - not just fear to ever show his face in public again, or at the very least at the beach.

- Unknown
GEMINIGUY
Masters Degree

Merits 46

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2016, 06:57:28 AM »

Not being traumatized for the rest of his life for something that unfairly wasn't his own fault. And Jordan knew that she was going to have to be the one to do something about this.
Yes, something good had to come out of this experience, Jordan thought to herself, for Eddie - AND for her.
But there was nothing she could do about it now. She had a duty to finish out her shift, so she got back to work. But Eddie always stayed at the back of her mind as she focused on her charges for the next few hours.
Finally her shift ended. Jordan quickly threw on some shorts and her sneakers, locked down her tower and rushed off to her car.
Jordan had dropped Eddie off a few times at his house so she knew where he lived. She just wasn't sure how she was going to handle this, especially if anyone else was home. How would she explain a grown women coming to see their young son?

- Unknown
GEMINIGUY
Masters Degree

Merits 46

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2016, 07:09:42 AM »

Eddie himself answered the door, and he WAS home alone.
An only child, his parents were away for a few days, something they did often, he being trustworthy enough to be left alone.
And after what happened to Eddie at the beach, he didn't want to have to see his parents or anyone else, he was GLAD to be home alone!
Eddie blushed when he saw Jordan standing there.
"J - Jordan!"
She smiled.
"Hi, Eddie. May I come in?"
He almost wanted to say no, but knew that wouldn't be right.
"S - sure," He said, opening the door wider so she could enter. He quickly closed it behind her, locking it.
To be perfectly honest, Eddie didn't want Jordan to be there. After humilating himself on the beach, he didn't want to be ANYWHERE where Jordan was ever again. It was too embarrassing to have her see him...
"Eddie..."
Now that she WAS there she found she didn't know what to say...
"I'm sorry!" The boy blurted out.
Huh? THAT Jordan had not expected.
"Why?"
Eddie blushed darker.

- Unknown
GEMINIGUY
Masters Degree

Merits 46

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2016, 07:17:53 AM »

"You know why!" He answered, on the verge of tears.
This wasn't right. He's too young to have to go through something like this, Jordan thought sympathetically. He's practically having a nervous breakdown.
"I humiliated myself, in front of all those people, in front of you, and I know you must think I'm some freak!"
Enough of this, Jordan thought.
Stalking up to him, she leaned over, put one hand behind his head, one hand on his crotch, and kissed the boy hard.
Eddie's eyes widened, as Jordan was kissing him, grinding her hand against his cock. He quickly hardened again.
"I DO NOT think you're a freak," She said softly but firmly, still rubbing his cock. "I happen to think you're a very nice young man, I'm flattered you're attracted to me, and I'm LOVING this huge cock of yours!"
Eddie couldn't believe what he'd just heard. But he didn't have long to think about it, as Jordan grabbed him by the hand and dragged him over to the sofa.

- Unknown
GEMINIGUY
Masters Degree

Merits 46

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2016, 07:25:12 AM »

Throwing him down on it, she dropped to the floor next to the sofa, and started easing down his swim trunks.
Eddie bit his lower lip as Jordan was seeing his oversized cock for the first time.
"Damn, this is one Hell of a cock," She said, licking her lips wantonly.
Pulling the swim trunks off of him, Jordan grabbed his young cock and dropped her mouth down around it.
Eddie grunted in unexpected surprise, his eyes rolling back.
Up and down Jordan bobbed her head, taking more and more of his cock each time. Soon it was easing down her throat, and she was deep throating him fully.
Eddie gurgled, still not believing what was going on. The object of his desires COULDN'T be sucking on his cock!!! But she was, and it was more than he could stand.
It wasn't all that long before his nuts tightened up, then his cock swelled in her mouth. Jordan anticipated the boy wouldn't last long. Surely he was a virgin, and on top of that, even grown men couldn't last long from one of her famous blow jobs.

- Unknown
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: