ravishu.com

May 27, 2017, 09:52:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Our users have posted a total of 195,647 posts.
This forum contains 13,506 topics.
We have 16,560 registered users.
Please welcome madisongilmorexx, our newest member.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Purge: Rape Night (Final Chapter added)  (Read 16389 times)
naor2a
Freshman

Merits 0

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: December 26, 2016, 10:45:39 PM »

emot_happy.gif Darklord, thank you for that awesome new chapter!
KgC120
Senior

Merits 35

How would you like me, sir?

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: December 26, 2016, 11:31:22 PM »

Fantastic series, Darklord! This has almost endless possibilities of all the raping that could go on in a single night. Looking forward to your next post.

I'm a lady...I might be sick, twisted and a major pervert but I'm still a lady.
darklord
Masters Degree

Merits 37

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: December 27, 2016, 04:17:27 AM »

Thanks all. Yes kgC120, the possibilities are many. So many victims, so little time :)

"I was born an original sinner. I was born from original sin.  If I had a dollar bill for all the things I've done, there'd be a pile of money piled up to my chin."  Eurythmics
darklord
Masters Degree

Merits 37

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: December 31, 2016, 05:31:21 PM »

Judy Evers breathed a sigh of relief as she turned into the driveway of her home.  The school teacher had been out grocery shopping and let the time slip by.  She clicked the garage door opener from inside her vehicle and scanned the area around her house to make sure the coast was clear.

She inched the car into the garage never seeing the five dark figures that followed her in. They had been hiding in the bushes awaiting her arrival.  Dressed in dark clothing with hoodies, five of her students; three boys and two girls, crouched low and followed the car inside the garage.  These were problem students.  Those whom she had disciplined on many occasions.

She turned off the ignition, opened the car door and exited the vehicle.  As she turned to go to the trunk and retrieve her groceries she came face to face with the five hooded figures and let out a shrill shriek.

“Hello teach!”

She could barely make out the faces but the voice was unmistakable.  “Billy? is that you? what…what is this about?”

“It’s about payback bitch.  Tonight the government has given us a green light on paying you back for all the detentions, the failed grades,  and the letters sent home to our parents.”

“You deserved all of it. Now get out of here, all of you!” she stammered, her voice breaking even though she tried to look confident.   As the five slowly walked forward under the overhead light of the garage she could see them clearly now.   Her eyes flashed anger then moved to confusion when she saw two female students among them.   The girls were carrying ropes in their hands.

“Megan…Carla…What are you doing? She murmured as she began backing up.

‘We’re going to tie you up.  Then we are going to watch as the guys fuck the shit out of you,” Megan growled.

“Yea, but first, we are going to strip you naked!” Carla chimed in as the three boys laughed.

“Noooo!”  Judy shouted as she turned to make a run for the door that led into the house.  The teens were on her in a flash.  Her body landed face down on the concrete floor.  Her hands were quickly pinned behind her back and she was forced to her feet.  The thought of being raped by her own students tortured her mind as she tried to squirm her way free from their grasps.

They ensured the garage door was locked, turned out the lights, and forced Judy through the door into the house.  They marched her through the house before locating the bedroom.  All the while she struggled to free herself from their grips but was simply unable to.

All five shoved her through the door and onto her bed face down.  The curvy blonde teacher was wearing a loose grey T-shirt and matching jogging bottoms.  “Let’s get the bitch naked!” Megan yelled.  A flurry of hands pried, tugged, and ripped until the shocked teacher lay naked, humiliated, and squirming on the bed.  The boys ogled her naked form, making comments about how sexy her ass looked.

Carla took a ball gag and forced it into Judy’s mouth, tying it securely around Judys’ head while the boys held her arms and legs down.  Once the ball gag was on they forced her off the bed and onto the floor in the middle of the room.  As the three boys held her steadily,  the two girls pulled Judy’s hands out in front of her and bound her wrists tightly with rope.

Carla pulled a chair over and stood on it as she stretched Judy’s hands above her head, tying them to a secure fixture on the ceiling lights overhead.  They then cut two more strands of rope and bound Judy’s ankles, tying them to pieces of nearby furniture.

The five then stood admiring their work as Judy shook her in violent protest, her muffled voice straining against the ball gage, and her eyes wet with tears.

“Why don’t you boys get naked and stroke those cocks good and hard while we warm the slut up for you,” Megan grinned.

Carla dug through the small gym bag they had brought and pulled out a leather flogger and handed it to Megan.  “You can start on the her fucking ass, while I work on these tits!” she snarled angrily.

As Megan took the flogger to Judy’s bare ass, the teacher yelped and squirmed.  Carla slipped around and clutched both of Judy’s tits into her hands, squeezing them roughly, even slapping them wth her open palms as she laughed sadistically.

As Carla tortured Judy’s tits and nipples, Megan paused the flogging to run her hands between Judy’s legs and tease her pussy.  “Slut’s already wet,” she exclaimed.   “You have no idea how many times I have dreamed of making you suffer,” Megan growled as she returned to flogging Judy’s backside, even striking her between the legs and over the sensitive lips of her cunt.

Hot tears streamed down the sides of Judy’s face from the pain Carla was inflicting to her sensitive nipples, and the degrading words  and flogging from Megan.  When the girls stopped, Judy’s tits and ass were blushing a dark pink, and the lips of her sex were swollen.

“Well, it looks like the boys are ready to give the whore a good fucking, “Megan remarked. “Let’s get her back on the bed.”

The helpless teacher was splayed spread eagle on the bed.   Megan sat on her arms and Carla held down her legs as the three boys gathered around, their cocks hard and throbbing.

“Fuck her good!” Megan yelled to Bobby and the others.

Carla looked at Megan and grinned. “Yea, make the bitch pay.”

Bobby slipped between Judy’s legs and forced his way inside sans lube, causing her to moan in pain as she tried to free her arms and legs from the girl’s weight.

A second lad, Tommy,  grabbed Judy by the hair and turned her face towards him.  Megan loosened the ball gag and Judy emitted a large gasp.  Before she could scream Tommy pressed  the head of his cock against her mouth.  “Open wide,” he growled.

“Suck it bitch,” Megan yelled as she reached down and slapped the teachers naked tits, causing her to squeal.

Tommy slipped his cock into her mouth with one thrust and began rocking back and forth abusing her mouth as Bobby continued to pound her vigorously.   Both guys were soon shooting their cum into her mouth and pussy.

They rolled the helpless teacher over and Jake, the third boy, kneeled between her legs and pulled her butt cheeks apart, placing the head of his throbbing cock against her dark hole and forced its way inside.

Judy chocked and gagged as she tried to scream her disapproval through the cum that was still in her mouth.   As they held her down,  Jake plowed her asshole unmercifully until he filled it with his spunk.

As she leaked cum from both ends, the gang tied her hands and legs to the bed, promising to return shortly and give her another round.  They actually stayed most of the night, ravishing and raping the teacher repeatedly.

"I was born an original sinner. I was born from original sin.  If I had a dollar bill for all the things I've done, there'd be a pile of money piled up to my chin."  Eurythmics
gscmar64
Masters Degree

Merits 16

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: December 31, 2016, 06:09:20 PM »

Teacher get's taught- sex education has a whole new meaning tonight! great addition Darklord!!

it's only rape if she understand that she has to say no,orates it clearly and sign that she said no!
darklord
Masters Degree

Merits 37

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: December 31, 2016, 06:25:06 PM »

Thanks my friend, and happy new year to ya

justvisiting
Freshman

Merits 0

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: January 02, 2017, 03:36:36 PM »

Great addition.  So much must be happening that night to so many victims.  Keep the stories coming  Cheesy
OhioSteve
Senior

Merits 12

Here I Am

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: January 03, 2017, 10:29:49 AM »

Once raped and let loose outside or tied up outside and raped, Purge night would have other people raping the same victim including people familiar to them who would not have done it had they not seen them already naked.

Where am I, who are you and what are you planning on doing with that?
darklord
Masters Degree

Merits 37

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: January 03, 2017, 12:27:22 PM »

Once raped and let loose outside or tied up outside and raped, Purge night would have other people raping the same victim including people familiar to them who would not have done it had they not seen them already naked.

Interesting point. I like that

Brokenwing
Graduate

Merits 42

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: January 23, 2017, 12:20:56 AM »

Yes I'm really wondering if poor Ava makes it to her friend Brend's home.  Whe has virtually nothing on so she is in tremendous danger until she can make it safely inside.

How incredibly sad should she make it to where she can see the house but runs into a group of people wanting to take advantage of the purge and what more willing victim then a girl running around the streets naked already with visable body fluids on her.

Imagine if its a wrestles group of people who may have been a bit too nervous to force into a home at fear of meeting a weapon so the wandered around aimless slowly adding fellow wanderers to the gang.

Imagine them now maybe as many as ten or more spotting Ava in sight of Brenda's home.

Maybe Ava will eventually make it there but not until the hap hazard group each get their turn.

Imagine her horror that as the first few get their turn a few other wanderers come across the group and decide to join in.

Poor Ava, after three of the original ten have taken their turn, thinking she's almost a third of the way done, she realizes the group grew by four or five more. 

The only question being as her naked body becomes more used by each gang member will the group continue to grow faster then they can use her.

Poor Ava, how many sex partners will she have had before she makes it into Brenda's home?

PLEASE read my stories here and comment on the story itself or send me a PM with your thoughts:

"The Volleyball Girl - Jordan's Perspective"
http://ravishu.com/forums/index.php?topic=37065.0
"My Downward Spiral to Becoming a Slut"
http://ravishu.com/forums/index.php?topic=33279.0
"Worst Nightmare"
http://ravishu.com/forums/index.php?topic=32020.0
"The Rape -From the Voice of The Victim"
http://ravishu.com/forums/index.php?topic=33400.0
"Foster Care"
http://ravishu.com/forums/index.php?topic=32605.0
darklord
Masters Degree

Merits 37

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: January 23, 2017, 04:11:45 AM »

Yes I'm really wondering if poor Ava makes it to her friend Brend's home.  Whe has virtually nothing on so she is in tremendous danger until she can make it safely inside.

How incredibly sad should she make it to where she can see the house but runs into a group of people wanting to take advantage of the purge and what more willing victim then a girl running around the streets naked already with visable body fluids on her.

Imagine if its a wrestles group of people who may have been a bit too nervous to force into a home at fear of meeting a weapon so the wandered around aimless slowly adding fellow wanderers to the gang.

Imagine them now maybe as many as ten or more spotting Ava in sight of Brenda's home.

Maybe Ava will eventually make it there but not until the hap hazard group each get their turn.

Imagine her horror that as the first few get their turn a few other wanderers come across the group and decide to join in.

Poor Ava, after three of the original ten have taken their turn, thinking she's almost a third of the way done, she realizes the group grew by four or five more. 

The only question being as her naked body becomes more used by each gang member will the group continue to grow faster then they can use her.

Poor Ava, how many sex partners will she have had before she makes it into Brenda's home?

Ohhh I do like the way you think.  I just may have to revisit poor Ava.

dawnamber
Junior

Merits 5

dreaming

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: January 28, 2017, 09:12:41 AM »

*Kicking the computer desk* OW...dammit...I thought google was my bestie!!!! But I tried "purge city"...nothing...I tried "date of next rape night in purge city"...nothing..."darklord's purge city location"...again, nothing. How am  I supposed to move there to be in the story, if google is being selfish and keeping the location secret?  emot_airkiss emot_posteroops.gif

Being Happy, doesn't mean everything is perfect. It means you've decided to look beyond the imperfections
darklord
Masters Degree

Merits 37

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: January 28, 2017, 10:14:53 AM »

Ha ha.  Dawnamber you could be in any of my stories (As well as a few of my dreams)

OhioSteve
Senior

Merits 12

Here I Am

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: February 05, 2017, 09:26:11 AM »

*Kicking the computer desk* OW...dammit...I thought google was my bestie!!!! But I tried "purge city"...nothing...I tried "date of next rape night in purge city"...nothing..."darklord's purge city location"...again, nothing. How am  I supposed to move there to be in the story, if google is being selfish and keeping the location secret?  emot_airkiss emot_posteroops.gif

Darn it dawnamber. Saw the notice and thought darklord had continued his story. This deserves a spanking at least  emot_laughing.gif

Where am I, who are you and what are you planning on doing with that?
darklord
Masters Degree

Merits 37

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: February 05, 2017, 11:07:23 AM »

Drats. yet another unfinished saga.  Got to get back to it.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: