Author Topic: The Purge: Rape Night (Final Chapter added)  (Read 27646 times)

darklord
The Purge: Rape Night (Final Chapter added)
« on: December 08, 2016, 07:04:50 PM »
Warning!    You must be 18 or over to read these stories of rape and non consensual sex. If you do not like such stories, please turn back. I don't promote rape or non-consent sex. This is only a story, fiction, if you do not understand the difference between reality and fantasy, read no more. Rape is a heinous crime and the penalty is many years in prison. Anyone who commits rape are despised everywhere. But fantasies are all right so long as no one is hurt.

Just a quickie that popped into my head

The Purge: Rape Night

Darklord

March 21, 6 P.M.

The special arranged broadcast begins.  A new polite leader appears on the screen wearing grotesque makeup, and a bright red fedora atop his blonde hair.  He smiles and welcomes everyone to the special broadcast in his most diabolical sounding voice.

The camera moves to his left to reveal the image of two naked girls lying face down on a bed.  The nubile teens have their hands bound at the wrists and resting on their backs. Ropes are visible around the ankles of their feet as well.  Both girls are looking into the camera with tearful eyes; their mascara streaking down across their pretty young faces.  Both have their mouths stuffed with what appears to be a pair of panties secured by duct tape.

As the camera pans out, the soft ivory mounds of their girlish asses fill the screen.  Polite leader comes into the shot.  He is naked from the waist down; his 9 inch cock, hard and throbbing.  He presses against one of the girls and she is heard moaning through her gag.

‘I bet all you guys watching would love a piece of these asses wouldn’t you? Well, you will have to get your own because tonight is a special version of “The Purge”  From 6 P.M tonight until 6 A.M tomorrow morning it is “Rape Night.”  All the pussy and ass you can catch and the best part…not a damn thing can be done about it.  It’s all perfectly legal under the new constitution.”

“So, get out there and rape the night away boys and girls.  Yes, ladies too.   Anything goes tonight!”

The camera continues to pull away as polite leader laughs menacingly; his cock clearly visible pounding the pussy of the young girl nearest the camera as her body lunges back and forth to his thrusts.  The broadcast was purposely done over the dark net in order to have as many unsuspecting victims as possible.

The Madness Begins

Seventeen year old Ava looked back over her shoulder.  She was running down the street as fast as she could go, desperately trying to make it to her friends house.  Behind her and catching up quickly were four males.  Their excited voices only instilled more panic in her as she tried desperately to get away from them.

She had received the text from Brenda, her closest friend,  just moments before.  She had totally forgotten that tonight was the purge and was out too late.  She fled through the park, her raven hair blowing in every direction.  Behind her the heavy footprints of the guys sounded like a herd of horses to her troubled mind.  She couldn’t let them catch her. She had to make it to Brenda’s house.

She hit the ground with a thud, the wind knocked out of her.  One of the attackers tackled her from behind like she was a football player.  She scooted along the ground, her light blue top smudged with the green stain of the park lawn.   She tried to scream but they were on her too quick.   Her hands and feet held firmly, she wept helplessly as her top was peeled off and tossed aside.  She felt hands groping her tits, undoing her bra then felt the cool air waft across her sensitive nipples.  Her sneakers and socks were forced off her feet.   She tried to wriggle free but there was no way.  She felt the her jeans unbuckled and pulled down her slender legs, then felt her panties being pulled off.  She lay naked on the cold, damp ground.  Hands were roaming all over her body.  Kneading her tits, running between her legs, massaging her hairless pussy, and even spreading her butt cheeks apart to play with her ass.

They rolled her over onto her back and stretched her arms and legs out wide.  In her tormented state, she could swear she heard the screaming of other girls in the distance suffering the same fate.  A hand clutched her hair in its fist and pulled her head painfully backward.  Her mouth was pried open and held there as a guys dick suddenly appeared at her mouth.  Tears filled her eyes as she gagged to get the cock into her tight little mouth.

At the same time she felt a male slip between her legs and press the head of his cock against her pussy.  Excruciating pain followed as he forced his cock into her sans lube.  The head pressed against the hymen hell bent to take her virginity from her as she wept and pleaded wth them to stop.  Her body shuddered from the momentary pain as the cock tore through the tiny barrier and into unchartered territory.   She swore she felt blood trickling down her thighs as the male pummeled her.

The prickly pubic hair scratched against her face.  She gagged, chocked, and made gurgling noises as the guy fucked her mouth furiously.  She could hear the two holding her down laughing and making cruel comments.  Suddenly his body went stiff against her. She felt his cock pulsate inside her mouth then felt the hot jets of cum blast into it.  The taste was horrible! she felt nauseated and fought the urge to vomit as some of it slithered down her throat.

Moments later, the cock buried in her teen age cunt blasted away, filling her insides with his spent seed.   She had no time to process it all before she felt her body being rolled over onto her stomach.  She felt them lift her up and force her onto her knees.

Through her stringy black hair she saw the nude figure of another male, his meaty cock dangling in front of her face.  A split second later she felt a cock press against her tight asshole.

“Noooooooo!! she screamed before the cock at her face was forced into her mouth.  It forced its way into her already sore mouth, but the real pain was in her virgin shitter as the cock struggled to press through the sphincter muscle holding it back.

It felt like her entire body was on fire as hot jolts of fiery pain shot through her with every thrust they made.  She woke up shivering.  She was naked and still lying on the grass in the field.  As she forced her eyes open she could see the silhouettes of the four rapists walking away.  In their hands were the shredded remains of her clothing.   She wept bitterly as she felt the pain in her body and tasted the cum in her mouth.  With shaking legs she rose slowly to her feet.  Clumsily walking naked through the park she began the degrading walk to Brenda’s house.  

“Please God let me make it,” she prayed softly.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2017, 03:24:09 PM by darklord »

Offline Ararria

• Junior
  • Merits 18
  • We are the sum of our errors
Re: The Purge: Rape Night
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2016, 07:22:41 PM »
Very good read and one that fits perfectly in that world.

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1086
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2016, 07:32:28 PM »
I want to live in this world.
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

darklord
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2016, 04:33:15 AM »
Thanks much !

gscmar64
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2016, 06:11:23 AM »
Do you think this will make The Purge series as the fourth part. Excellent story darklord,again must be continued!

darklord
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2016, 07:15:10 AM »
I'd watch it for sure :). Thanks much

Offline justvisiting
  • Junior
  • Merits 1
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2016, 05:24:53 PM »
Great story

darklord
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2016, 06:14:17 PM »
Thank you kindly

Offline susan_haynes19
  • Junior
  • Merits 4
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2016, 12:42:26 AM »
Hope you continue this great story.

Offline archon1980

• Undergrad
  • Merits 23
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2016, 01:04:06 AM »
I really enjoyed that.  I hope there'll be more. 

Offline Monsterman

• Junior
  • Merits 4
  • Wickr: daddypervgerm Telegram: reddi
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2016, 04:53:26 AM »
I really want to read more about this.

Offline Jay666

• Junior
  • Merits 3
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2016, 02:41:05 PM »
This is exactly what I thought off immediately when "all crimes are legal" mentioned during the movie and bewildered when all they think of is killing people.
Just a simple guy with simple needs. Now let me use your mouth and pussy.

darklord
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2016, 02:52:03 PM »
This is exactly what I thought off immediately when "all crimes are legal" mentioned during the movie and bewildered when all they think of is killing people.

Me too. I can't believe there wasn't at least one good rape scene.

KatAnDog
« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2016, 07:49:20 PM »
Very nice start. More please

darklord
« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2016, 07:55:01 AM »
Thanks KatanDog. I will get back on this shortly.