ravishu.com

March 25, 2017, 04:46:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Our users have posted a total of 181,703 posts.
This forum contains 12,518 topics.
We have 16,234 registered users.
Please welcome Izaakmork, our newest member.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Purge: Rape Night (Final Chapter added)  (Read 15492 times)
naor2a
Freshman

Merits 0

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2016, 01:53:40 PM »

emot_applaus.gif emot_wave2.gif
darklord
Masters Degree

Merits 31

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2016, 07:50:21 PM »

In a house across town forty two year old Vicky double checked the locks on her doors.  She hated this purge event, but even more so now that they have made rape legal for a night.  A widow, she is still an attractive woman with fiery red hair and a decent body, but for the past few years has lived alone.   Her fears came to life when she heard the sound of glass breaking towards the rear of the house.  Footsteps were hear rushing in.  She made a dash for the front door in hopes of fleeing to a neighbors house but they were on her too quick.  Her hands were pinned behind her and a knife placed against her throat.  Vicky breathed hard as the top of her blouse was unbuttoned and the black bra underneath became visible.

“Well well.  What do we have here?”  one remarked as he pulled the shirt aside.  Tugging one side of the bra downward, he bared one of her breasts causing her to moan and struggle harder to get free.

“Damn boys, look at that,” he quipped as he traced the blade of the knife around the flesh of her C-cup breast.

“Stop this!! Vicky yelped desperately.

“Ain’t no one gonna save you tonight bitch.  All perfectly legal.  You’re getting fucked and there is nothing you can do about it.”

“Nooooo!!” she screamed as a heavy hand ripped the blouse from her body and tossed it to the floor.

As her hands were pinned behind her back, she felt her slacks being unzipped then tugged down her legs.

“Old bitch gotta pretty good body on her,”  One was heard to say as they stripped her down to her bra and panties.

She felt the knife stick against her throat.  “How long has it been since you’ve had a good fucking?”

Vicky’s lips trembled at the lewd question.  “I asked you a question bitch.  When was the last time you had a stiff dick in that cunt?”

Tears welled up in her eyes as she sought to answer the intimate question. “A year or so..I guess.”

“Damn!  Well, we are going to make up for it tonight,” The attacker remarked as he used the sharp blade of the knife to slice her bra off revealing her milky white tits and large brown nipples.

Again the blade pressed hard against her neck. “Take off your panties for us!”

She shook her head as tears welled up on her eyes. “Please..don’t make me…”

“The panties whore, or so help me, I will bleed you out right here!”

Vicky realized she had no choice.  They could do what ever they wanted to her and there was nothing she could do about it.  She was not equipped to fight back so she slowly lowered her hands to the top of her panties and sobbed in humiliation as she slowly slid them down and stepped out of them.

“Well I’ll be damned. Look at that boys. I thought sure a red head like this would have a fire crotch, but this bitch is shaved.  She must have been expecting us.”

Vicky blushed crimson at his words and knowing that the four intruders were staring at her bald pussy.

“Now turn around. Let’s get a good look at that ass of yours!”

Vicky again sobbed shamefully as she slowly turned her back to the men.  She felt a pair of hands on her bare ass.

“Looks like we hit the jackpot boys.  Firm round butt, nice tits, and a bald snatch.”

She was forced to turn back facing the men and the cold steel of the knife blade was pressed against on of her breasts. 

“Now I want to hear you ask us to fuck you, and you better make it convincing.”

Vicky began sobbing again. The situation was helpless as she tried to form the degrading words.

“fu…..fuck me…” she said sheepishly, her head bent towards the floor.

Vicky whelped as a firm hand slapped her across the face.  “Not convincing.  Try again.”

“Fuck me!” Vicky blurted out; the words seemed to be coming from someone else.

“That’s a little better, but still not very convincing.  Beg us whore. Beg us to fuck you.”

She felt her stomach churn as she tearfully forced herself to say it.  “Please fuck me..please..”

“Hear that boys. Bitch wants it. Let’s get her to the bedroom and grant her wish.”

The four assailants grabbed the weeping Vicky and carried her by the arms and legs into the bedroom, tossing her roughly onto the bed, causing her C-cups to jiggle as her body made contact with the surface of the bed.

Grabbing a sheet they sliced it and bound her wrists to the headboard securely.  Vicky watched in horror as the four men began undressing.  Their bodies were lean and muscular. Some had ink on them as if they were gang members.  Their cocks were thick and meaty and quickly hardened as they approached the bed.

Her head was roughly grabbed and turned to the side. In moments two cocks were pressing against her mouth.  Her eyes opened wide in terror at the thought of trying to take them both into her mouth.

She felt a man crawl under body then felt the cock of another pressing against her cunt.  A second later she felt the cock of  he man beneath her straining to force his way into her anus.  She was stretched helplessly on the bed with four hard cocks seeking entrance into every hole.  Her heart raced rapidly as the savage rape began to unfold.  Her mouth spread wide to accommodate the throbbing member of one of her rapists while the other held her hair in a tight grip, his throbbing cock ready to enter her mouth as well.  A searing pain was felt in her rectum as the cock pushed its way into her puckered hole.  She could feel both cocks inside her, plowing her hard and deep.  She wanted to scream but could not as the cock in her mouth was straining her air supply.  Feelings of fear and dread filled her every thought as she felt the head of the cock slamming against the back of her throat.  Gagging sounds escaped her lips as the cock pummeled her orally.

Both her pussy and asshole were stretched to their limits as the two cocks pummeled her mercilessly.   The two men at her face began alternating their cocks, stuffing them into her mouth and pounding it as if it were her pussy. 

For nearly an hour they savagely fucked her until they had all emptied their balls into her or onto her.  As they rose from the bed, her body was soaked in cum and sweat.  Her pussy and asshole were swollen and raw with cum oozing out both holes.  They dressed and left her tied naked to the bed.

Outside, all over town, more madness and mayhem was going down.

"I was born an original sinner. I was born from original sin.  If I had a dollar bill for all the things I've done, there'd be a pile of money piled up to my chin."  Eurythmics
hornytheunicorn
Sophomore

Merits 1

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2016, 09:11:37 AM »

Something that annoys me about this site is that it says "updated" on a story whenever someone comments on it, so you can keep coming back to it and think that a new part to the story has been posted when, in fact, someone just commented on an earlier part. That's what happened every day this week on this story-- it said updated and I got my hopes up, but it was just a comment and not a new post. I'm so excited that today there actually *was* a new post! yay!!!!

Long story short, I really like this story. =)
darklord
Masters Degree

Merits 31

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2016, 10:37:33 AM »

Something that annoys me about this site is that it says "updated" on a story whenever someone comments on it, so you can keep coming back to it and think that a new part to the story has been posted when, in fact, someone just commented on an earlier part. That's what happened every day this week on this story-- it said updated and I got my hopes up, but it was just a comment and not a new post. I'm so excited that today there actually *was* a new post! yay!!!!

Long story short, I really like this story. =)

Yes, it is frustrating to add, but thanks for taking the time to read it.

"I was born an original sinner. I was born from original sin.  If I had a dollar bill for all the things I've done, there'd be a pile of money piled up to my chin."  Eurythmics
gscmar64
Masters Degree

Merits 16

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2016, 12:54:11 PM »

Another fine masterpiece Darklord. Would make a perfect addition to the Purge series or better yet the opening of "Purge- The Tv series!"

it's only rape if she understand that she has to say no,orates it clearly and sign that she said no!
Monsterman
Freshman

Merits 1

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2016, 04:03:24 PM »

Hey Darklord,
an awesome stories as always.

how about some underaged bitches  to rape? 
darklord
Masters Degree

Merits 31

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: December 22, 2016, 05:19:26 PM »

Hey Darklord,
an awesome stories as always.

how about some underaged bitches  to rape? 

Hmmm. Good suggestion. May have to work on that

naor2a
Freshman

Merits 0

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: December 22, 2016, 08:06:47 PM »

And their boyfriends forced to watch the deflowering of their loves.....
That would be my favorite!
darklord
Masters Degree

Merits 31

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: December 22, 2016, 08:08:20 PM »

And their boyfriends forced to watch the deflowering of their loves.....
That would be my favorite!

Ohhh. Nice. I will definitely have to fit that in.

justvisiting
Freshman

Merits 0

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: December 22, 2016, 08:08:38 PM »

Or police officers or professionals like doctors, teachers, lawyers, DAs, moms, aunts, a group of women or a mother & her daughter . . . The possibilities are endless  Cheesy
darklord
Masters Degree

Merits 31

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2016, 06:21:50 AM »

Yes, endless possibilities. Thanks for more ideas

darklord
Masters Degree

Merits 31

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: December 26, 2016, 02:10:22 PM »

721 Oak Street looked like it did on any other Friday night.  The brick rancher in the affluent neighborhood showed no signs of the evil being visited upon it as the purge continued out of control.

In the basement, four teens were playing a game of pool.  The music was blaring loud as they dined on pizza and soft drinks.  Bobby and Carl were two fifteen year old boys enjoying an evening with their girlfriends.  Amy,  Bobby’s girl, was a picturesque fifteen year old with shoulder length platinum blonde hair and gorgeous face.  Her body was slim and youthful with ripe young breasts.

There was also Brooke,  Carl’s girl friend, a cute fourteen year old girl with long auburn hair and adorable features.  Like Amy, her nubile, young body was just beginning to fill out.  Both girls were dressed in tight fitting jeans and a loose fitting T-shirt.

The music and laughter in the basement had muted the drama unfolding upstairs as Bobby’s parents had been robbed, subdued, and tied up.  Hearing the music below the two intruders slowly made their way down the basement steps.

Brooke was the first to notice the two men standing at the foot of the stairs.  Her fearful look alerted the others who stopped all activity to stare at the two menacing figures wearing ski masks.  Their arms were muscular and sported tattoos on them. They walked towards the teens slowly and one picked up a cue stick and twirled it around.

Bobby and Carl made a move towards the two men with the intent of protecting their girls, but the man with the cue stick hit Bobby square in the gut causing him to double over.  With the help of the second man both boys were quickly subdued and forced to sit on a nearby couch, where their hands were fitly tied behind their backs with the belts from their own pants.

One of the intruders held Amy in a choke hold around the neck and pulled her to him.  She could feel his breath against the side of her face as his hands groped her breasts through her T-shirt.   The other male grabbed Brooke and pulled her to himself, pinning her hands behind her back.

“Why are two babes wasting your time on limp dick little boys like these when you can be partying with real men?” the one holding Amy growled.  “You do know that there is a purge going on and it would be a shame to overlook some fine ass like we have here.”

Amy and Brooke tried to squirm from the two men’s vice-like grips but were simply unable.  They shot a look over at their boyfriends who were red in the face as they sat on the couch trying to free their hands.

“The man holding Amy spoke again. “Tell you what we are going to do.  We are going to play a special game of pool here.  You are going to be on my side and your girl friend here is going to be on my buddies side.  Rules are simple.  When I put any balls into the hole your friend takes off an article of clothing.  When my buddy sinks a ball, you take off an article of clothing.  Game will be over when you are both buck naked.. then the real fun will begin.”

Amy shook her head no, tears welling up in her eyes as she looked at Bobby struggling against his bonds. “Please…don’t make us..get naked,” she pleaded.

“You don’t have a choice.  Your boyfriends over there aren’t going to help you. Mom and dad are tied up upstairs, and in case you have forgotten there is a purge going on tonight, so no law is going to help you.  I think you two bitches better get ready to show some tits and ass because we are pretty good shots if I say so myself.”

Both girls were sobbing as the two men forced them over to the pool table and made them stand by them.  When the two boys began yelling at them the men walked over and placed duct tape over their mouths from a roll that had been lying on a shelf nearby.

Amy watched breathlessly as the man chalked up the cue and sat up the table for the first shot. Brooke bit her lip nervously as he took his first shot.  Three balls fell into the side pockets and Brooke looked at Amy helplessly.  The icy stare the man gave her sent shivers down her body. She bent over and loosened the lace of her shoes, taking both of them off and nervously moved her sock-covered feet along the cold concrete of the basement floor as she once again looked towards Amy.

The other man took his shot, sending two balls into the pockets.  Amy did the same, removing her shoes.   For twenty minutes the two men played until both girls stood nervously in their bra and panties, too ashamed to look at their boyfriends, each pondering the horrifying fact that they would soon be naked.

Brooke was the first to lose her bra.  She wept in shame as she reached behind her and undid the hooks. Letting the bra fall to her arms her B-cup breasts came into view.  She quickly tried to cover them with her hands but they were pulled from her.   She felt the pointed end of the cue stick rub over her pink nipples and she cringed, wanting desperately to cover them as the men made remarks about how they looked. 

Brooke watched as Amy lost and removed her bra.  Her breasts were slightly larger and fuller than hers and it made her all the more uncomfortable.  The moment Brooke dreaded the most had come. It was time for her to remove her panties. She sobbed and her face turned red as she slipped her fingers into the elastic bands of her panties and slowly lowered them until her hairless pussy came into view.   Her boyfriend, Carl stared in disbelief.  He had never seen Brooke naked.  Her parents were very strict Catholics and Brooke refused to go beyond petting.  Now here she stood butt naked in front of everyone.  He squirmed uncomfortably as he felt his cock growing hard in his pants; silently praying no one would notice.

Amy’s moment came as well and she shed her panties with equal reluctance.  Unlike Brooke, Amy had a small streak of dark hair growing just above her pussy.  Bobby looked at his girlfriend displayed naked for all to see and felt both a rush of anger and arousal.  It turned back to full anger as the man pulled Amy to him and started feeling up her cute, round ass.  The other man had Brooke against him, fondling her tits and then reaching down to force his hand between her legs.

Both girls were squirming uncomfortably, trying to break free of the older men’s grasps as they began handling them rougher.  The man holding Amy suddenly pushed her against the pool table.  Grabbing her hair roughly he ordered her to raise her left leg and rest it on the end of the table.  The position left her pussy open and vulnerable and he glided the cue stick between her legs and rubbed it back and forth along her cunt.

“You tell me right now bitch.  You want to get this stick shoved up you, or do you want my dick inside you?”

“Please no….leave me alone,” Amy wept as she felt the wooden pole saw back and forth over her sensitive lips.   

“Not the answer I want whore!  Now tell me again.  The stick or my cock, which do you want?”

Amy felt the round end of the cue stick press against her tiny asshole and shook in fear.  As the tears streamed down her face she blurted out the words.  “Your…cock..”

With one harsh pull, the man still clutching her hair drug Amy from the pool table and sent her crashing into the wood paneling of the wall with a thud.   She watched in wide-eyed horror as the man began to undress.

She shot a quick look towards Brooke and wish she hadn’t.  The man was naked and had Brooke on her knees gagging and slurping as she fought to get his thick rod into her small mouth.  It was a fate that quickly awaited Amy as the man, now naked grabbed her and pulled him towards her.  His body was lean and hairy.   As he forced his weight on her shoulders and drove her to her knees she stared in disbelief at the size of his cock.  She had never seen one that big and thought of it going inside her terrified her.

As the man forced his cock to her mouth she strained to get it all inside.   His musky, masculine scent overpowered her senses and the realization that she was pleasuring a man and not a boy tormented her mind.  Thoughts of sin mixed with stirrings of arousal waged a war inside her.

From the couch, both boys struggled wildly against their bonds. The sight of their girlfriends being forced to suck the two huge cocks while kneeling naked on the floor was as humiliating as it was painful from listening to the chocking and gagging sounds they made.

After a round of intense cock sucking the one man grabbed Amy and bent her over the edge of the pool table.  The position caused her pussy and ass to be exposed to the boys.  Bobby wanted to turn away but something more primal took over and he stared at the pussy and asshole he had never before seen.  As the man pried her ass cheeks apart Bobby lost it and came in his underwear.  His face turned red and he began sweating from embarrassment. He couldn’t believe he had ejaculated while watching his girl friend being savagely raped.

The man got behind Amy and shoved his engorged cock against her moist opening.  She screamed and pleaded with him, telling him it was too big, but he ignored her pleas and forced it inside.

“This one is a virgin. How about yours?” he asked the other man as he flexed his body to keep pressure against the hymen.

The other man had Brooke on the floor, her legs pulled up and resting on his shoulders as his cock strained for entrance.

“Yea, she’s a virgin all right, but not for long.”

Both girls screamed like panthers as the men’s cocks took their virginity from them and slipped into their teen pussies.

“Take it bitch! Take every goddamned inch of it,” the man growled as she begin to pump Amy harder .

“Please…stop..oh god it hurts!” Amy squealed as her body rocked back and forth from the weight of his movements.

Brooke sobbed openly in like manner as the man sawed in and out of her tight cunt.  The smell of their sexual arousal filled the room as the men ravished them.  The girls were fucked solidly until their asses and pussies were raw.  As the men dressed the girls lay in a fetal position on the floor.  Small amounts of dried blood could be seen on their thighs and around their sex.  The men left the two boys tied on the couch and left the house, disappearing into the darkness.

gscmar64
Masters Degree

Merits 16

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: December 26, 2016, 03:23:23 PM »

Should have made one guy black and have him make one girl "Sink the black ball!" Another great chapter to your story!

it's only rape if she understand that she has to say no,orates it clearly and sign that she said no!
darklord
Masters Degree

Merits 31

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: December 26, 2016, 03:52:27 PM »

Should have made one guy black and have him make one girl "Sink the black ball!" Another great chapter to your story!

Yes! that would have been a good one.

Shocker
Junior

Merits 2

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: December 26, 2016, 07:40:47 PM »

Great addition, I also like the additional holes for the pool table.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: