ravishu.com

April 25, 2017, 03:27:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Our users have posted a total of 187,392 posts.
This forum contains 12,968 topics.
We have 16,420 registered users.
Please welcome Portia, our newest member.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My unusual fetish  (Read 273 times)
risky
Campus Visitor

Merits 0

Ignore
« on: December 08, 2016, 05:35:52 PM »

I have secret fantasies about being psychologically abused, shamed, manipulated, etc. For example someone hacking my computer and stealing my nudes, then posting them online and laughing at me while I beg him to take them down. Of course I wouldn't like that if it really happened in real (probably), but its very hot to imagine it and fantasize about it. I am not submissive though - I imagine being forced/exposed against my own will, not submitting willingly.

I know my fantasies are not really directly related to this board's theme (physical rape), but it is rare to find a board with even something similar. I hope that's ok.

I am NOT into roleplay.

I have a profile on Fetlife, so if anyone wants to contact me, you can write me here, or on https://fetlife.com/users/5771426 (I hope it's ok to post this link here).
Tony V.
Masters Degree

Merits 154

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2016, 07:47:26 PM »

Welcome to "The U," risky!!

Getting Raped and Abused mentally is just as devastating as Physically getting Raped.....

Tony V.             police

"Just turn around, put your hands behind you, and do what the Officer tells you"
Brokenwing
Undergrad

Merits 38

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2017, 06:24:20 PM »

No worries there Risky I am sure there are plenty of faculty, staff and fellow students ready to hack your nudes and even your dark thoughts and fantasies and then use them to stimulate even deeper into your psyche.

The more thoughts you share the morre that can be ecstravted with or against your will.

PLEASE read my stories here and comment on the story itself or send me a PM with your thoughts:

"The Volleyball Girl - Jordan's Perspective"
http://ravishu.com/forums/index.php?topic=37065.0
"My Downward Spiral to Becoming a Slut"
http://ravishu.com/forums/index.php?topic=33279.0
"Worst Nightmare"
http://ravishu.com/forums/index.php?topic=32020.0
"The Rape -From the Voice of The Victim"
http://ravishu.com/forums/index.php?topic=33400.0
"Foster Care"
http://ravishu.com/forums/index.php?topic=32605.0
darklord
Masters Degree

Merits 33

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2017, 07:49:52 PM »

All fantasies are welcome here and I like yours actually. 

"I was born an original sinner. I was born from original sin.  If I had a dollar bill for all the things I've done, there'd be a pile of money piled up to my chin."  Eurythmics
Iliketofuck
Freshman

Merits 0

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2017, 06:40:43 PM »

I like it too.
90lbsofdynamite
Undergrad

Merits 69

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2017, 11:31:41 AM »

I tried for a long time to figure out how to respond to this posting and just can’t come up with anything. Then I thought…I mean good God, you little stuck up bitch, why the fuck you are parading around here like you belong? What the fuck have you done to warrant our attention? I should strip you naked and make you walk through the student union.

But I won’t post that its rude, it has a hint of role play to. And so, I don’t know how to respond to this.

Seriously hope you find whatever it is you are looking for.

Millie

Just 90 lbs of Dynamite Big Bada Boom!!
sophie
Junior

Merits 2

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2017, 01:57:12 PM »

I have secret fantasies about being psychologically abused, shamed, manipulated, etc. For example someone hacking my computer and stealing my nudes, then posting them online and laughing at me while I beg him to take them down. Of course I wouldn't like that if it really happened in real (probably), but its very hot to imagine it and fantasize about it. I am not submissive though - I imagine being forced/exposed against my own will, not submitting willingly.
 link here).

you are not the only one i just love the idea of being  psychologically abused, shamed, manipulated... i get turned on more by verbal and mental then physical ..  being  publicly humiliated or degraded is another of such fantasies . your not alone here hheheh hope you find what your looking for

Mommy's Little Bitch
darklord
Masters Degree

Merits 33

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2017, 02:54:26 PM »

No worries there Risky I am sure there are plenty of faculty, staff and fellow students ready to hack your nudes and even your dark thoughts and fantasies and then use them to stimulate even deeper into your psyche.

The more thoughts you share the morre that can be ecstravted with or against your will.

Took the words right out of my mouth :)

"I was born an original sinner. I was born from original sin.  If I had a dollar bill for all the things I've done, there'd be a pile of money piled up to my chin."  Eurythmics
OhioSteve
Junior

Merits 11

Here I Am

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2017, 07:59:42 PM »

Welcome Risky,
I am sure you will find what you like and what you do not like.
Gonna be great reading your posts
Kink away girl

Where am I, who are you and what are you planning on doing with that?
darklord
Masters Degree

Merits 33

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2017, 08:41:17 PM »

I tried for a long time to figure out how to respond to this posting and just can’t come up with anything. Then I thought…I mean good God, you little stuck up bitch, why the fuck you are parading around here like you belong? What the fuck have you done to warrant our attention? I should strip you naked and make you walk through the student union.

But I won’t post that its rude, it has a hint of role play to. And so, I don’t know how to respond to this.

Seriously hope you find whatever it is you are looking for.

Millie

I like this side of you Millie :)

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: