ravishu.com

January 17, 2017, 11:03:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Our users have posted a total of 167,813 posts.
This forum contains 11,852 topics.
We have 16,004 registered users.
Please welcome alex.dietrich, our newest member.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Father Donovan and the Blonde haired altar girl!  (Read 1879 times)
tierez
Freshman

Merits 4

Ignore
« on: December 04, 2016, 06:20:44 PM »

"Why did mama bring me here so early Father?" Father Donovan had recently escaped a maximum security facility. He wasn't a real priest, He liked little girls. Pretty white girls. The kind of girls that were pure, innocent and blonde. I told her I had to teach you how to be a special altar girl. "What do you mean, spec-" He cut her off. Do you know what menarche is? "Uhm, well I think so." She had absolutely no idea.

Leading her to the basement storage area, locking both of them in together he said, It means you are able to make babies. Do you want babies? "I guess so. I read the book mama gave me and know how it works. But she said I was too little." How old are you Bambi? Her real name was Barbara, Bambi was her nickname. "I'm twelve."

Good. The large black 'priest' newly escaped from prison, who fooled the congregation into believing he was a man of God looked at the little blonde Bambi. She was starting to get scared. "Father Donovan, why are we in here?" He bent down, undoing her black cassock. Leaving her dressed in only in a pretty blouse and jeans. She started crying as he lifted her shirt off her. Leaving her top exposed she brought up her hands to cover herself.

She cried, "I want to go home!" Looking at her, smelling her and licking her tear stained face he said, Take off your pants. She resisted, tried to run but found herself thrown against the wall with an old style radiator. Her hands were clasped in handcuffs around the heating unit. Leaving her trapped. She was scared and didn't know what was happening until the top button on her pants was undone by the black man above her. She started sobbing as her pants zipper was drawn down and 'Father' Donovan drew down her jeans. Revealing "My Little Pony" underwear on the girl.

She sobbed as he said, I am going to enjoy this!
tierez
Freshman

Merits 4

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2016, 09:48:13 PM »

Little blonde Bambie, was all blonde. Her scalp, her eye brows and her 'downstairs'. But her pubic hair was little more than a little tuft. Her mostly naked self tried to get free as the man pretending to be a priest removed his clothes. He removed his upper garments, Do you know why I asked you about menarche Bambi? She was wriggling, struggling and saw him remove his shoes. "No! Please let me go." He had no shirt, no shoes, and his belt was undone.

He kneeled next to her, caressed her face and then put his black index finger inside her mouth. He stuck it fully inside her mouth, she began to choke. Forcing her lithe twelve year old body to look and listen, asking her. Have you ever bled between your legs? Down here? Using his other hand he rubbed her special place. His fingers were on Twilight Sparkle underwear. Her favorite pony.

Bambi, if you tell me the truth, I'll let you go! She nodded and he removed his finger from her mouth. Tell me when! The little girl sighed in relief, "It was just last month. Mama said I was too little." He leaned closer to her chest and began kissing and licking her breasts. Little more than bumps. When he bit one and she yelped, he looked at her saying. Being honest with me was the worst mistake of your life.
tierez
Freshman

Merits 4

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2016, 12:30:04 AM »

Donovan took off his pants and underwear. The 270 pound man was naked, with his 11 inch penis for the girl to see. He was almost hard and she didn't quite know what he was going to do. Bambi knew in a general sense, and was terrified. But she didn't know in a down to earth sense.

He told her, Take off your panties. Reluctantly she did as she was told. She slid them down. Down her pelvis, over her knees but kept them around her ankles. Leaning back down, he told her to spit in his hand, she did. Then he got angry, slapped her and spread her mouth slime across her own face. He grabbed her throat and choked her. Donovan reached down and ripped out the few pubic hairs she had. I want my cunt smooth He smelled her Twilight Sparkle panties, shoved her little blonde pubic hair into her mouth followed by her own panties.

She had been sobbing, and was frightened. He said, I was going to use your spit to get wet, but I want to take you dry. Taking a bit of pity on her. He said, spread your legs wide, if you don't, it will hurt more. She didn't, and spat out her hair and panties. "Please, don't hur-"  He took that moment to forcefully cram his erect penis into the child. He put his mouth onto her own and felt her scream into him.
SloppySeconds
Freshman

Merits 0

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2016, 08:17:52 PM »

x
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: