Author Topic: Sorority Hazing Rape  (Read 7762 times)

darklord
Sorority Hazing Rape
« on: December 03, 2016, 09:33:50 PM »
Warning!    You must be 18 or over to read these stories of rape and non consensual sex. If you do not like such stories, please turn back. I don't promote rape or non-consent sex. This is only a story, fiction, if you do not understand the difference between reality and fantasy, read no more. Rape is a heinous crime and the penalty is many years in prison. Anyone who commits rape are despised everywhere. But fantasies are all right so long as no one is hurt.

It was pledge week at the sorority and Lisa cringed having heard the nasty tales and rumors of what the older sisters made the new girls do.  It was sometime after midnight when four older girls pulled Lisa from her bed and dragged her down the hallway kicking and screaming.  Two had hold of her arms and two were holding her legs.  Dressed in only a T-shirt and panties, she was acutely aware that as they drug her against the floor her panties were being pulled down.  She had no way of knowing that this would be the least of the indignities forced upon her tonight.

They dragged her into a room and locked the door.  There were five other girls standing there looking just as scared as Lisa. The six girls were made to stand in single file facing five mean looking girls.

A raven haired girl spoke up. “I’m Karen.  This is Jill, Veronica, Amanda, and Stacey.  We will be in charge of your initiation tonight.   I want to get one thing straight. I am no mood for any shit.  You do what you are told with no questions, and you do it when you are told..clear?”

The six girls nodded their heads yes.

“Good, then get those fucking clothes off. I want to see six naked bitches and I mean fast!”

The other five girls shouted obscenities as the six pledges nervously peeled their clothes off.  Karen and the five four girls paced back and forth making disparaging remarks about the size and shape of their tits before making them turn around.

Lisa felt her bare ass slapped and a hand pry her butt cheeks apart.  Her face flushed crimson at the inspection of her intimate area.

“What a pathetic bunch of sluts,” Karen remarked to the other sisters.  “Think we should put them on parade?”

“Hell yea,” the others answered.

what Lisa did not know was that the six girls doing the hazing had volunteered.  They were sadistic dykes who saw an opportunity to rape and abuse some new pledges for their sexual pleasure, and totally get away with it.

“Follow me sluts,”  Karen remarked and the six girls were led down the hallway and out the door.  They stood shivering against the night air as they were once again made to stand in a single file next to each other.

“What the fuck are you doing?  Did anyone tell you to cover yourselves?  Arms by your sides!.  Time for a pussy parade.  You whores are going to show yourself to the entire campus.” Karen barked as she and the other five girls guided the naked girls down the sidewalk, taunting them like drill sergeants the entire time.

As they would come to a sorority house, the girls were made to stand in the grass while one of the leaders would go to the building and knock on the door telling everyone to come out and look at them.  The girls endured laughs and taunts from other females as they filed around looking at them and making lewd comments about their bodies.

“Turn around and show them your asses whores!” Karen barked.   All six girls had to turn their backs towards the gathered crowds and bend over showing their bare asses and pussies to everyone.  Some girls took pictures for further humiliation.

The worse humiliation soon came as the six naked girls were made to stand on the lawn of the male fraternities and the males would gather around inspecting the girl’s bodies, making rude comments on how they would like to fuck them and where.

“Well maybe if this sorry lot passes their hazing you might get a chance to fuck them.  Come on girls back to the sorority. Walk..slowly.  Let everyone see your whore bodies.  Walk like proud little sluts.” Karen yelled as the six naked girls were led back across the campus.

Once back at the sorority the girls were led back into the room and made to stand close to each other in a single line.

“Now its time for you sluts to get to know your sister better, “ Karen remarked.  The girls watched wide eyed as the six sisters stripped naked in front of them and turned around.

“The official greeting is to worship our fucking asses, and that is exactly what you are going to do.  Get on your hands and knees and crawl to the ass in front you, then start licking it!”

Lisa reluctantly slipped to her hands and knees and approached the ass of Karen who was bent over.   “Well bitch. You going to lick it or stare at it?” Karen barked as she reached back and grabbed a clump of Lisa’s hair and pulled her face into her ass.  “I better feel that tongue on my asshole cunt!”

Lisa closed her eyes and cringed as her tongue slipped between the girl’s butt cheeks and began running it over the puckered hole of Karen’s shitter.  The dank smell of Karen’s ass filled her nostrils as she performed the degrading task.  She could hear the sounds of the other girls doing the same degrading tasks.

After some time at ass worshipping the girls were then made to start licking pussy.  The sounds of lapping tongues and low moans filled the small room as they went about the task.  When they finished they were made to stand again.  A blanket was removed from a wooden bench and the six girls looked in awe as six dildos fastened to the bench were spaced at even intervals.

Each pledge was marched over and forced to sit on one.  Each girl grimaced in a mixture of pain and disgust as the rubbery cocks slid inside them. Lisa stared at the floor, too embarrassed to look at anyone else as it inched deeper and deeper into her.  It was as if she was being forced to abuse herself for the pleasure of others.

The leaders chanted them on, forbidding them to stop, despite the humiliation they were filling.  The worse was that she felt her own juices beginning to flow as her arousal stirred from within.

As she rode the cock she could feel the elbows of the girls on either side rub against hers; the sounds of their lustful moans filling her ears. Through watery eyes she peered out and saw the leaders laughing and mocking them.  She felt like a cheap whore degrading herself in front of them.   The demented girls forced them to continue riding the cocks even when their natural lubricants went dry and it became painful to fuck.  Soon, the lustful moans of the girls were replaced by moans of pain and agony as they pleaded with them to let them stop.

“Damn bunch of cry babies.  This sorority will not tolerate wimps, now fuck those dicks you nasty sluts,” Karen barked.

The six girls were sobbing, the fiery pain inside them burning with each thrust.  Lisa’s own pussy felt raw and sore as she moved up and down it. Finally they were allowed to rise from their instruments of torment and stand.  Each girl was sobbing, the tears running down their faces.

Karen grabbed Lisa by the hair and pulled her forward, making her lay on the floor face up. She then lowered herself slowly to Lisa’s mouth.  “You have fifteen minutes to make me cum with that tongue of yours bitch,” she hissed as she pressed her snatch against Lisa’s face.  Lisa felt Karens’ tongue gliding over her sex as well.

The other girls were forced into the same arrangements and were soon busy tonguing the girl on top of them.   Lisa’s stomach churned from being forced to give another girl oral sex, but she knew she had no choice and closed her eyes while running her tongue along the damp folds of Karen’s pussy.  Soon the room was once again filled with the sound and smell of sexual arousal as the girls writhed and ground their bodies against each other.

As much as she hated it, Lisa could not deny the pleasure Karen was giving her.  The pain from riding the cock was now giving way to pleasure again as the first stirrings of an impending orgasm was felt brewing deep inside her.   

Karen’s ass was humping and slapping against Lisa’s face as her tongue feverishly worked on her from below.  All over the room the sounds of approaching orgasms could be heard.  Lisa felt Karen tense her body then felt the hot juices drenching her face.  As Karen slowly stood up, she reached down and pulled Lisa up by the hair.

“Time for some one on one training,” Karen announced as she pulled Lisa by the hair down the hallway and into room where she tossed her onto her bed.

“Get on your knees bitch!”

Karen hurriedly fitted a strap on herself and pressed the head of the cock against Lisa’s cunt. She groaned and clutched the sheets with her fist as Karen forced the cock into her and began pumping her.

“Stop..please..” Lisa moaned as her body rocked back and forth to Karen’s thrusts.

“I will stop when you cum all over this cock and not before,” Karen growled as she slapped Lisa’s round ass with an open hand.  Karen had not raped a girl in months and having this hot little pledge under her control was making up for lost time.  She shoved the cock in as far as it would go, listening triumphantly as Lisa groaned at the merciless fucking she was receiving.  Karen pounded her until Lisa involuntarily came, coating the cock in her sticky juices.

Karen grinned sadistically as she rubbed the juices onto the tip of the cock and pressed it against Lisa’s asshole.

“Noooo…oh god..noooo!” Lisa screamed; her voice muffled by the bed.

Her hands were wobbly and her body shaking as Karen raped her asshole like the cruel bitch she was.  When she finished, she withdrew the cock from Lisa’s ass with a plopping sound and smiled at the sore and gaping asshole before her.

Lisa was sobbing as Karen rolled her over and cuffed her hands to the head of the bed. “I will give you a little break whore.  Rest up, because I intend to fuck you all night,”  she remarked as she rose from the bed and strolled to the bathroom.

Karen closed her eyes and wandered if this nightmare would ever be over and if the sorority was worth this pain and degradation.

gscmar64
Re: Sorority Hazing Rape
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2016, 06:38:20 AM »
Isn't the old adage "College memories live forever!"? Loved it darklord, planning to continue?

darklord
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2016, 07:15:02 AM »
Isn't the old adage "College memories live forever!"? Loved it darklord, planning to continue?

Thanks.  All things are possible :)

Offline susan_haynes19
  • Junior
  • Merits 4
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2016, 03:21:01 PM »
Wish I was a part of that sorority.  Great start.

darklord
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2016, 04:08:34 PM »
Wish I was a part of that sorority.  Great start.

Thanks Susan. I am sure they would welcome you :)

Offline Brittanyishere

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 34
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2017, 07:20:59 AM »
Fun story. Thank you  :emot_kiss.gif:
Straight girls eat the best pussy...

darklord
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2017, 08:09:57 AM »
Fun story. Thank you  :emot_kiss.gif:

Thanks Brittany.