Author Topic: Cougars Making Babies 6: Maureen O'Hara [ORIGINAL; Celebrity...See Below]  (Read 769 times)

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
  • Professor of Consensual & Sensual Erotica 101
Re: Cougars Making Babies 6: Maureen O'Hara [ORIGINAL; Celebrity...See Below]
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2016, 03:16:14 PM »
Reaching up she started to massage my balls with her free hand, raising her eyes to mine briefly.
"I thought this might make you cum faster," Maureen grinned devilishly. It's a grin you'd never see her give in any of her movies.
No worries on that, I was thinking. I was sure I couldn't last much longer, getting masturbated by the great Maureen O'Hara herself.
My cock was starting to ache, throbbing visibly. I groaned softly as I watched her do me faster and faster, kneading my balls more roughly.
I could hear my breathing increasing, as my balls started to tighten up, and my cock began to swell up. Maureen's eyes widened at the sight, and I just grinned to myself, saying nothing.
Until I finally grunted, and the first wave of jizz arced up, splashing into her hair. Maureen squealed loudly.
"You dirty rat!" She cried out.
But she was laughing, as rope after rope got into her hair, then splattered across her face over and over again.
"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant

"IT IS THE TALE, NOT HE WHO TELLS IT"
- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2016, 03:23:18 PM »
I spurt a good thirteen, fourteen times, coating her face thoroughly before the flow finally petered out.
Maureen let go of my cock and balls, as she wiped my seed from her eyes and mouth.
"You knew that was going to happen, didn't you?" Maureen smiled at me.
"Maybe," I replied, nodding at the same time.
She started laughing.
My cock was still hard, and I didn't want this to end. Especially not like this.
"Maureen..."
"Hmmm?"
"I'm a virgin," I said.
She raised her head, looking into my eyes.
"Please?"
"Oh, what the Hell, why not?" Maureen said, getting up. "Might as well do it in style, though. Let's go to the bedroom."
First she stopped at the kitchen sink to rinse off her face and dry it.
"Feels smoother now," Maureen said, running her long-nailed fingers up and down her cheeks, then she laughed again.
Taking my hand, she led me upstairs to her bedroom, where I quickly stripped and she doffed her robe. I still couldn't believe this was the body of a soon-to-be fifty-one year old.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2016, 03:32:54 PM »
"I don't know why I feel like a giddy school girl sneaking a boy up to her bedroom past her mother," Maureen chuckled as she climbed into bed, laying on her back. "Omg, I'm so wet. Look how wet you made me, you naughty boy, you," She winked.
Climbing up on the bed between her legs, I eagerly but awkwardly mounted Maureen as she took my cock and guided it to her pussy. Sliding the head up and down a few times, slickening it up with her juices, it soon popped into her eagerly without her help.
"Omg, I am SUCH a bad girl for doing this! I'm hope I'm not going to the Devil for this!" Maureen sighed.
"You're too good for ol' Scratch," I winked.
"Thank you, what a sweet thing to say!" Maureen laughed.
Slowly I began to slide my cock in and out of her, still amazed at how tight she felt. When Maureen began to moan and groan, that encouraged me to do it faster.
She grabbed on to me, her body rocking in concert to my thrusts, her eyes rolling back in her head.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2016, 03:39:23 PM »
Maureen was gasping and groaning louder, her body convulsing under me as her head started to thrash from side-to-side.
"I'm going to cum, omg, I'm going to cum!" She squealed.
Throwing back her head, her pussy clamped down around my cock as she screamed loudly in orgasm. I hoped no one heard her.
Maureen clung to me tighter as I pounded in and out of her hotter pussy, her orgasm seemingly neverending. But her body did soon start to calm down, her breathing still heavy.
But she was whimpering, and her body began to writhe and convulse again. Maureen was going to have another orgasm!
Her convulsions grew more powerful as she whimpered and cried out, then her pussy spasmed and she screamed as her body quaked under me.
To my surprise, Maureen actually came A LOT as I rammed into her as hard and as fast as I could, our body temperatures rising, and soon we were sweating heavily, our slickened bodies grinding together in lust.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2016, 04:09:41 PM »
I was also surprised that I lasted over forty minutes my second time. Finally I cried out, as I pumped my jizz deep inside of her, rope after thick rope, as Maureen whimpered and sobbed and I gasped and groaned, my head thrashing from side-to-side.
I spurt into her another twelve, thirteen times, before my cock started to soften. We lay there a long time unmoving, the sweat eventually evaporating as we slowly caught our breath, Maureen's face pressed against my chest.
Finally she lowered her head back and looked up at me.
"Well?" I grinned. "Was it worth it?"
"Let's put it this way. Keep doing that to me for the rest of the time I'm here then ask me again!" Maureen said, then grinned.
"You bet!"
And you can be sure I took advantage of my starlet ever chance I had over the next few months... THE END

- Unknown

Tony V.
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2016, 05:45:16 PM »
Gemini,

I LOVE it!! Reaching back to the glory days of Hollywood to grab Maureen!! Don't forget, she played "Jane" with Johnny Weismuller in "Tarzan".......

Tony V.                  :police:

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2016, 06:19:54 PM »
I'm all for using celebrities of different eras. If you remember I did Marilyn Monroe, Yvonne DeCarlo, Hayley Mills, Elizabeth Taylor, Mitzi Gaynor, Betty White and Ingrid Pitt before. And I'll keep adding in celebrities from the "golden age". I'm glad you enjoyed the story, thanks for the comment, Tony!

- Unknown