Author Topic: How I was ruined (added two new chapters 12/16)  (Read 27287 times)

gscmar64
Re: How I was ruined (added two new chapters 12/15)
« Reply #60 on: December 15, 2016, 05:13:44 PM »
Such powerful writing, make me want to cuddle you to you and hold on tight making everything go away!

Offline Ararria

• Junior
  • Merits 18
  • We are the sum of our errors
« Reply #61 on: December 16, 2016, 03:51:40 PM »
“Cleaning up”

As I slowly got up off the floor, leaving behind the mess in the living room, my entire body ached. I was having trouble standing, as my coordination was just fucked. Everything sounded stuffy and my muscles only half seemed to work. I didn’t make it to the bathroom before throwing up and falling down, just shaking on the floor. I laid there for a minute or two, just hurting all over. In the distance, I heard muffled arguing from mom’s bedroom but I could barely make it out. My ear hurt like a bitch and everything was blurry and spinning. I got up on my knees and crawled the remaining ten feet to the bathroom, barely making it to the toilet before hurling again, offering my gifts to the porcelain god. I heard some more muffled sounds, like screaming maybe but nothing felt right. Finally I managed to get in the shower but I only unhooked the sprayer and sat done. I felt a weird mix of flat as fuck and alive. The two feelings didn’t blend as I suddenly leaned back and threw up on myself. I just closed my eyes for a minute but that barely helped and I was suddenly cold.

I looked around and I was still in the tub but the vomit on me was cold and the blood on my face cracked as I sobbed. I had dozed? Blacked out? I was still groggy and slow as I reached up, turning on the hot water and feeling it rain down on me from the shower head. I jerked painfully for a moment as cold water hit me, then it warmed quickly. I leaned my head back again, trying to focus, before reaching the plug and pulling it up, switching the water to the sprayer. The heat was so fucking wonderful on my body, rinsing off the mess I had made as best I could. I didn’t have energy to soap the body, though I did my face. My nose hurt so fucking bad but it wasn’t broke I thought. My ear though, I broke into a violent sob when some water got in it. I felt and there was blood and just freaked. I’ve never bleed from my ear and I didn’t know if that was why everything was so muffled. Keeping the water away from my ear as much as possible by tilting my head, I cleaned the blood off my face. It hurt as most of it had crusted on it.

Clean or at least close to it by my standards, I carefully crawled out of the tub. I knew if I tried to stand I’d probably kill myself. Or fuck that up. I still saw Teddy there, crying. What had I done to fuck things up so much. I didn’t know how to fix anything. Using the sink, I pulled myself up and stared into the mirror. I barely recognized the dead eyed bitch staring back at me. I hated her so much. I wanted to tell Teddy I was sorry but I remembered I thought them fighting and I didn’t want to do something else wrong. So I stared at the mirror again. My hair was a wreck but my face, god my face looked awful. My nose was swollen but my top lip had split and was almost twice it’s normal size. My right cheek was a bit red but my left was bruised and swelling. Working my jaw, everything felt fine but my left side of my face was that odd mix of numb and hurt. Touching any part of my head just hurt. My ear was red and still had dried blood on it. It was the worst, just a fire that killed me to touch.

Stepping back, my body wasn’t much better. I was scared to even brush a finger against my left breast. It was swollen and an ugly mess of black and blue. My right tit was bruised as well, but just darker tans  and only a hint of purple. My sides and stomach were fucked as well. Pain blossomed with each and every movement as I walked, clinging to the wall, to bed. I took my stick, that stupid fucking stick, out of the dresser and just clung to it and bawled like a baby. I wanted to feel right, I wanted some coke. I was alive with pain but Teddy hated me more than ever. Nothing was right. Nothing.

Offline Ararria

• Junior
  • Merits 18
  • We are the sum of our errors
« Reply #62 on: December 16, 2016, 03:53:43 PM »
This chapter is the last for just a bit, I want to take a break from it. I have a poll in my thread in the Blogging forum ( http://ravishu.com/forums/index.php?topic=35310.msg242955#new ) for suggestions. Also, I know alot is time jumped, and I might write separate short story stand alone bits if people want me to. As always, enjoy.

“The New Normal”

I didn’t know it, but from that night, everything in my life had changed. I did have immediate clues that any semblance or normalcy was gone. I slept fitfully that night and when I woke up early in the morning, I walked stiffly into the living room. The front room was still a wreck, and I could see the dents by the front door. I wanted to break down and weep with almost every step, having not been beaten that bad since my initial rape. I had to walk a bit hunched as any attempt to straighten my back sent jolts of pain through my gut. Putting my hand on it, it felt lumpy and swollen. My chest, however, was so tight and swollen I felt like I was about to burst. I looked like my left breast had gone up a full cup size from the swelling. My right was larger as well but nowhere as much. Nothing bothered me more than my ear however, any time I moved my jaw it burned in my head.

I made it to the kitchen table, searching for a pop tart to eat. I nibbled at it slowly, as I still felt very dizzy and chewing irritated my ear. Mom came in, she was already dressed but her eye was black as fuck. Oh, It’d been makeup’d to death to try to hide it, but it was clear some point after I left the party something had gone down. I tried to tug at a memory, lost in the haze of last night but I couldn’t remember if it had been me yelling and screaming or someone else. Had it been mom? As she sat down I reached for her but she jerked away.

“Let go of me you damn slut” and I just pulled back, in shock. She’d rarely spoken to me like that before. Her voice was muddy and off as well, but I figured that was my busted ear. She looked at me with such loathing that I just wilted. She’d neglected me, but she’d never rejected me. Till now. No one wanted me. Teddy was straightening up behind us and I started to get up to help when Mom spoke up again.

“Don’t you think you’ve done enough,”

I just walked to my room and curled up in a ball.

Things got confusing after that. Yes, I still lived there but I was now a stranger. Mom and Teddy both barely spoke to me. Dinner wasn’t served for me. While I wasn’t yelled at for taking some food or fixing my own meal, or stealing some vodka, any attempt to go near them was met with glares of hate.

The next day, late in the morning after mom had left, Teddy visited me again. That same anger, that same tremble as he jerked me around on the bed and fucked me. I didn’t fight. I was still too weak. I just cried as he hit my chest again, then fucked me doggie and beat my back. I was nothing more that punching bag to him that he could fuck. Later that afternoon, Glenn called. He wanted to know if I wanted to party. The last thing I wanted to do was fuck. But I so wanted to feel “right” again. So I told him to pick me up.

The car ride to his place felt strange as he kept touching my bruised cheek and busted lip. Once there, I was desperate for the coke but he wasn’t having any of it.

“Strip first. I want to see. Teddy?”

I nodded meekly and he smiled, stepping back. My body was heavily bruised. My nose had recovered but my lip and cheek and ear were still a mess. My body though, was a mess of black and blue. Glenn walked around me slowly, touching every swollen bit of skin, inspecting me. I felt like a cow. I wanted a line so fucking bad. Just one fucking line, but he was having his fun first.

“You really are broken aren’t you Ally?”

I shrugged and looked down, but my chin was pulled back up as he sneered at me.

“Say it. Say you’re broken cause your daddy beat you”

I wanted to tell him Teddy wasn’t my daddy. I wanted to tell him to fuck off. I wanted to run away and cry. I wanted to die. But most of all, I wanted the coke. I wanted to reclaim that feeling again, even if for a short while. So instead, I heard my muffled voice say what it was told.

“I’m broken cause my daddy beat me”

He smiled as he walked closer, playing with a small vial of cocaine in his fingers. Whispering in my ear.

“Say, Glenn, I want you to fuck my ass”

I nod, shaking as I obey.

“Glenn, I want you to fuck my ass” I finished, as I started to head to the bathroom to prep. He grabbed my arm and shoot his head no.

“Now say, Glenn, I want to suck my shit off your dirty cock”

I quivered at that, as I realized what the cost was going to be. Not just a fuck. I should have said fuck you. I should have bolted out. I wanted that coke, so I was a good girl instead.

“Glenn, I want to suck my shit off your dirty cock”. At that, he grabbed my wrist and took me to his living room, and bent me over the edge of the couch. He was stone hard and fucked into my ass with little challenge. It hurt but my mind was on what he had planned. I still hadn’t had any coke and I just wanted it so bad. It wasn’t long before I felt him shudder, filling my bowels with cum.

He pulled out and jerked me to the floor and waved his cock in my face. It was in much better shape than before, but there were clearly flecks of shit on his cock. Desperate, I sucked him, nice and slow. The earthy taste and smell made my stomach churn but I didn’t stop. Glenn for his part jabbed my mouth, stroking my hair.

“Eat your shit and my cum broken ally.”

I did and when I tried to pull back, done, he grabbed my head and held me, almost whispering.

“Not done yet” he said and I suddenly felt why. Hot, bitter, salty piss filled my mouth as he held me. I choked hard, trying my best not to drown in the flood of his pee. Finally it ended and he let go. I slipped running the the bathroom and hit the floor, and just whimpering as I got back up, barely making it before my stomach emptied. Slowly as I puked, I felt my hair being stroked, shaking a bit as he rubbed me.

“Let it out, it’s ok. You did good my broken girl. I’ve got shit to do but here’s something for the trouble.” He reached down and put the small vial in my hand. The second I felt up to it, I sat up, tipped out a line, and snorted it. And I was right again. And that’s all that mattered.

After that, the next few months consisted mostly of that. Mom acting as if I didn’t exist. Me acting as if school didn’t exist. Teddy, when mom was gone, giving me a beating and often a rape, for the crime of existing. Glenn, using me in exchange for drugs.

You, dear reader may want to know why I put up with it. Why I didn’t try to commit suicide again. Or to reach out to my mom. It’s a sick thing to admit but its the truth. Even though I wouldn’t have given a fuck if I died. I mean that fully. I didn’t care about myself in any way anymore. I was just a fucking piece of trash. Trash eventually gets tossed out. I knew that. I fully believed it. Teddy, he hated me so much and I would have done anything to make him love me for a second. But if I got wet, he got mad and beat me worse. If I was limp it made him mad. The only thing that eased it was cumming in me. So every day or two, that's what we did. We fucked, he’d beat me, and tell me what a piece of shit I was, or how stupid I was. And I’d cry, and I’d cum. I hated him so fucking much. I wanted him to love me. It was a fucking mental illness. Abusive relationships are just that. Need to be classified in the DSM. It’s why women get in them, why they make excuses, why they keep going back. You go literally crazy and I was that with Teddy. It was never love when he raped or beat me, but he cared enough to hurt me. And somehow, that was enough.

Glenn on the other hand, played with my mind. I didn’t care, I got my coke and that made it all better. He obsessed at finding and feeling all my bruises or scratches. He’d ask about my ear, which still felt muffled most of the time. He started taking photographs and some kind of toilet play became the norm in my life. He would have me dye my hair regularly every couple weeks, have me play with makeup, always on the more whorish side, and even started having me service his friends. Once I learned I got more coke for doing that, I didn’t even hesitate. He’d tell me how much he enjoyed his broken toy, as he took pictures. Pictures of my bruises, pictures of me with shit on my lips, pictures of me covered in piss. Pictures of me with my new hair, which he’d cum in.

Then I’d come home, cum in my new pink or blue or black hair, and look at the dead eyed cunt in the mirror. Sometimes she’d look enough different to make it easier, as I took another line and got ready for another day. As long as I had Teddy, any way I could have him, and my coke, I could go on. And I did.

gscmar64
Re: How I was ruined (added two new chapters 12/16)
« Reply #63 on: December 16, 2016, 04:41:20 PM »
I don't know how you sit and type this without breaking down! Just know someone out there cares about you!

SloppySeconds
« Reply #64 on: December 25, 2016, 08:17:21 PM »
x

Offline Jman
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
« Reply #65 on: December 26, 2016, 12:42:38 PM »
A truly wonderful fucked up story. Not what I usually like. Hurry up and write more!

Offline [Bubbles]

• Professor
  • Graduate
  • Merits 187
  • ...and you will know me by the trail of the Ravish
    • ...And you will know me by the trail of the Ravished...
« Reply #66 on: February 13, 2017, 02:18:00 PM »
LOVE THIS
☮, ♥ & Sodomy

Offline Brittanyishere

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 34
« Reply #67 on: February 13, 2017, 02:29:55 PM »
Yeah, it's pretty rough isn't it
Straight girls eat the best pussy...

Tony V.
« Reply #68 on: February 13, 2017, 02:33:37 PM »
It hurts even more now that Sweet Ararria has left us.........

Tony V.             :police:

Offline grendel

• Graduate
  • Merits 88
  • Depraved Sadist
« Reply #69 on: February 19, 2017, 12:33:52 PM »
It hurts even more now that Sweet Ararria has left us.........

Tony V.             :police:
Oh God I hope not ... just binged the whole thing in one sitting ... this is really good work, I hope she's OK and comes back around to give us some more ... well not joy ... but enjoyable intensity perhaps? 
Grendel
It's what they're FOR! 
Grendel's Tales

gscmar64
« Reply #70 on: February 19, 2017, 01:46:17 PM »
Unfortunately grendel Ararria took her life in January, then demons she was trying to exorcise got the better of her. God rest her sweet soul!

Offline grendel

• Graduate
  • Merits 88
  • Depraved Sadist
« Reply #71 on: February 19, 2017, 01:52:19 PM »
Oh my.   :'( :'(  As you say, May God keep her safe and warm and grant rest to her sweet soul.  :'( :'( :'(
Grendel
It's what they're FOR! 
Grendel's Tales

Offline thrillbill

• Freshman
  • Merits 0
« Reply #72 on: March 07, 2017, 08:53:39 AM »
The story is very realistic, brutal and gripping. I do like the way you began the story it made me want to read it more. I like that way you ended it as well  and makes the reader wanting more.

carhamgrater
« Reply #73 on: January 27, 2021, 06:29:32 PM »
It's been four years since Ararria took her life  and I can just bring myself to re-read this masterpiece that i feel is one of the ultimate must-read stories published on this site, it's time this was brought back to the front page for new readers to find!

Offline spunkjunk

• Graduate
  • Merits 531
  • Delicate! Now take it off!
« Reply #74 on: January 31, 2021, 05:31:59 PM »
Thank you carhamgrater!
Merit for mentioning this.
Especially I´m not an Archivar at all.

There´s a thougt comming up my mind. Every Thing you could imagine will be or was long done...
Sitting in my Office chair thinking/writting some creepy text
I´m still stunned about things I couldn´t even imagine...
poor heroine
Once God created the male. Examining each angle he thought: I can do better! And he did...