ravishu.com

March 22, 2017, 05:08:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Our users have posted a total of 181,180 posts.
This forum contains 12,477 topics.
We have 16,223 registered users.
Please welcome sk8erboi88, our newest member.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The League of Angry Women  (Read 1618 times)
darklord
Masters Degree

Merits 31

Ignore
« on: November 26, 2016, 11:59:09 PM »

Warning!    You must be 18 or over to read these stories of rape and non consensual sex. If you do not like such stories, please turn back. I don't promote rape or non-consent sex. This is only a story, fiction, if you do not understand the difference between reality and fantasy, read no more. Rape is a heinous crime and the penalty is many years in prison. Anyone who commits rape are despised everywhere. But fantasies are all right so long as no one is hurt.

The tension in the courtroom could be cut with a knife as they awaited the verdict.  Jimmy Cruse was caught red handed in the park raping a 14 year old girl.  It should be an open and shut case.  Among the members of the courtroom was 23 year old Kat (Katrina) Desmond.  A victim of rape herself, she knew the anger and frustration of watching her attacker get off on some legal rambling and she silently prayed that this would be one time that justice would prevail.  She would love for nothing better than for Jimmy Cruse to be some burly guys bitch in prison and spend the rest of his life being butt fucked and jerked off against his will.

The judge struck the gavel and called the room to order.  Kat listened in stunned disbelief as the judge made a statement that certain evidence was inadmissible.  Jimmy Cruse was free!  She felt sick at her stomach as he grinned and shook hands with his lawyer.   Enough was enough.  Outside the courtroom she wept as she put the cellphone to her ear and dialed her best friend, Jenny, also a victim of rape and assault that saw her attacker go free.   In the space of an hour the horrific details were relayed to two other in their group of rape survivors,  Melissa and Tammy.   The four met at a coffee shop to discuss it.

As the four sat, seething in rage it was agreed that something had to be done.  They made a secret pact among themselves to take matters into their own hands and deliver some vigilante justice to Jimmy and send a message to other scum who think they can get away with raping and abusing women.

Two weeks later

It was a Saturday night and the four women drove slowly down the street on the seedy side of town.  They were dressed in black jogging pants, sleeveless tops, and a hoodie that they could pull over their heads.  

“There he is!” Kat exclaimed as she slowed the car down to a snails pace.

“Where we going to take him?” Jenny remarked as she peered out the window.

“Let’s see if he dunks down an alley or something.  Melissa soak that rag when I give you signal. We have to be quick!”

Luck was on their side as Jimmy turned down a dark alley.   Kat turned the car down the alley and punched the gas.  As the car screeched to a stop beside the startled Jimmy, Melissa, Jenny, and Tammy jumped out and quickly surrounded him.  Melissa put the cloth around his mouth as the others held his hands.  It took a few moments but soon Jimmy slumped to the ground.  Kat got out, made sure no one else was in the alley and helped the others stuff Jimmy into the trunk and the car sped off.

Kat backed the car to the garage that was on Melissa’s property.  No one lived within a few miles of her and they had some privacy.  Melissa opened the door and the four dragged Jimmy inside and sprawled him onto the floor.

“You two strip him, while me and Jenny get things ready,” Kat told Melissa and Tammy.

The two women peeled his clothes off and tossed them into the corner, grinning sadistically at their naked male captive.
“Wander how many little girls that cock has abused?” Tammy mused as she looked at Melissa.

“Well he is about to reap what he has sewn,” She growled as she rubbed the tip of her foot along his balls.

“Come on, let’s get him strung up before he wakes,” Kat interrupted. The four dragged him across the floor and onto his feet.  Kat climbed a ladder and fastened both of his hands to a metal pipe that ran across the ceiling.  She then slapped his ass firmly and giggled sadistically as she put the ladder up.

“Time to wake the bastard up,”  Kat remarked as she walked toward him with a white square device with adjusting knobs and wires attached to four tens.  She taped two of the tens to each ball and the other two on the underside of his cock.  Stepping back she turned the unit on and selected just a small amount of shock.  Jimmy moaned and his body jerked as he fluttered his eyes open.  He stood in shock as he looked down at his naked body, the wires attached to his dick and balls and the four females standing around him.  Each were wearing masks making their identity impossible.

“What the fuck is going on?” he growled.

“Payback you raping bastard.  We are here to administer the justice the courts could not do,”  Kat seethed as she send another current into his balls and cock.

“Awwwwwww!”  “Fuck!” he yelled as he body jerked and recoiled from the pain in his balls.  A few more jolts and his shaft started getting stiff.

“Jesus, the fucker is getting hard,” Melissa remarked as they all looked on in amusement.

Kat handed the controller to Melissa. “Your turn. Make him suffer,’ she instructed as she tied a string tightly around the top of his balls and pulled it tight.

Melissa delighted in watching him squirm at her discretion.  Soon his balls were swollen from the band around them and turning a deep shade of crimson.  She then handed the controller to Jenny.

Jenny took her turn, laughing at how his shaft danced as the current struck it.  She alternated small shocks with more intense one.

“Please stop!! I can’t take it!” Jimmy screamed as his body twitched and turned.

“Bet that’s what the girl’s said to you as you raped them, you sick fuck!”  Jenny growled as she sent another shock to him.

“Look, his fucking balls are purple,” Tammy mused as she took the controller and began sending  more rounds of tormenting shocks to his dick and balls.   A short time later the head of his cock began leaking pre-cum.

“Oh no bastard, “ Kat exclaimed.  “Don’t you even think about cumming.”  She slapped his dick and balls with her open hands causing him to cry out in pain as she began taking the wires off.  All of the women were amazed at how hard his cock was despite the shocking of it.

Kat slipped on a nylon glove and picked up a tube of Icy Hot from a nearby table, squeezing a generous amount into the palm of her hands.  She then began slowly stroking Jimmy’s cock.  The effects soon had him screaming as his entire cock was emerged in burning pain.

“Noooooo.  Fuck, it’s burning me!” he screamed.

“Put some on his balls too,” Jenny remarked.  Kat stopped stroking his cock long enough to rub some of the pain relieving cream onto his still swollen balls.

Jimmy’s body jolted and writhed in extreme agony as his cock and balls were on fire.  He began weeping and pleading for them to stop as Kat resumed jerking him slowly with her clinched fist; his shaft turning painfully red with each stroke.   One again she edged him to the brink of orgasm and stopped.  She peeled the glove off and tossed it to the floor.

They all watched him, moaning in agony;  the veins on the sides of his shaft bloated and the head leaking precum, but they left him hanging to allow the swelling to go down.   An hour later they cut him down laid him on the floor face up.

Slipping a pair of handcuffs on his wrists to keep him immobile two of the girls pulled his legs up and spread them giving Kat perfect access to his asshole.  She grabbed a ribbed dildo and forced it into his anus laughing as he screamed for help.

“How deep can you take if fucker?” she hissed as she slowly sunk it inside.  

Tammy took off her jeans and panties and squatted down over his face, pressing her pussy to his mouth.

“Lick it bitch!” she ordered as she lowered herself to his mouth, muffling his cries as Kat drove the dildo in and out of his ass.  

As they held his legs up, Jenny and Melissa took turns placing a foot on his balls squishing them just enough to cause more pain.  Tammy, meanwhile, ground her pussy against his face making sure her ass was near his nose as she yelled at him to make her cum.  The action against his prostrate was causing his cock to harden once again.

Soon Tammy came soaking his face in her hot juices.  As Kat pulled the dildo from Jimmy’s ass they rolled him over onto his stomach.  Kat walked up and pressed it against his mouth. “Clean it off asshole!” she screamed as the others laughed.

Jimmy could smell his own ass on the dildo and gagged, nearly throwing up as it was forced into his mouth.   After he had sucked on it for a few minutes kat pulled it out and tossed it to Melissa who walked over to him and again pressed the dildo against his sore asshole.

“Hump the floor while she is fucking your ass!” Kat yelled.

“Yea faggot. Show us how you fuck a girl,”  Tammy screamed taunting him as Melissa drove the dildo in and out of his asshole.

Jimmy reluctantly began moving his cock against the floor as the pain in his ass intensified.   With his hands still cuffed behind him it was made all the more difficult but he could feel his shaft stiffening beneath him.

“Faster!” Melissa yelled as she slapped his ass.   Jimmy humped the floor faster, feeling the cum beginning to boil in his sore and aching balls.   Sensing he was close to summing, Melissa withdrew the dildo and they rolled him over onto his back again.  Pulling his legs back up,  Kat grabbed his dick and aimed it down towards his mouth and began stroking him fast.

“Open your fucking mouth for you own cum!” she yelled.  She pumped him until he began spurting copious streams of gooey cum from the purple head of his cock into his open mouth.   Once she had drained his balls they all stripped naked and squatted over his face making him lick their assholes, delighting in cutting off his air supply as they sat on his face triumphantly.

When they were finished, they bound his arms and feet and placed him in the trunk of the car.  They drove to the edge of town and tied him naked to a flag pole and left him there as they sped off in the darkness.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2016, 01:05:14 PM by darklord » Logged

"I was born an original sinner. I was born from original sin.  If I had a dollar bill for all the things I've done, there'd be a pile of money piled up to my chin."  Eurythmics
gscmar64
Masters Degree

Merits 16

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2016, 11:38:56 AM »

Lol met my girlfriend Tammy have you darklord. Sounds like something she would be apart of alright! Damn good read! do they have more twisted justice in them?

it's only rape if she understand that she has to say no,orates it clearly and sign that she said no!
vile8r
Masters Degree

Merits 48

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2016, 07:57:36 PM »

Good story Darklord, but reading the part about his balls getting zapped, and then the Ice Hot, sonuvabitch! My balls and dick sucked up so far inside me, I may have to go to emergency to get them back out! Owwwwww!

I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!
darklord
Masters Degree

Merits 31

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2016, 09:18:44 PM »

Good story Darklord, but reading the part about his balls getting zapped, and then the Ice Hot, sonuvabitch! My balls and dick sucked up so far inside me, I may have to go to emergency to get them back out! Owwwwww!

He he. Those women can be cruel, even in fantasy land

"I was born an original sinner. I was born from original sin.  If I had a dollar bill for all the things I've done, there'd be a pile of money piled up to my chin."  Eurythmics
Brittanyishere
Graduate

Merits 22

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2017, 06:20:29 AM »

He he. Those women can be cruel, even in fantasy land

Yeah...I like them too  emot_kiss.gif
Thanks for the story.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: