Author Topic: Woman abducted by two Hispanic women??  (Read 1019 times)

darklord
Woman abducted by two Hispanic women??
« on: November 25, 2016, 01:19:44 PM »
Another story that raises more questions than answers. A pretty white blonde
Female missing 22 days then shows up on the side of a road still partially bound. Authorities
Looking for two Hispanic females?

https://gma.yahoo.com/missing-california-mom-very-emotional-found-hear-husbands-130434848--abc-news-topstories.html?soc_src=mediacontentstory&soc_trk=ma

I'm glad she is home and well but this just don't sound right

Tony V.
Re: Woman abducted by two Hispanic women??
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2016, 01:39:34 PM »
You're right, dl. After reading the Yahoo article, it doesn't pass the smell test to Me either. Of course, there's information the Police can't release, but I don't see just how looking for just two Hispanic females is going to solve her Kidnapping any sooner......

Tony V.                        :police:
« Last Edit: November 25, 2016, 05:20:12 PM by Tony V. »

gscmar64
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2016, 03:07:16 PM »
Out for a fling and didn't want hubby to know?

darklord
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2016, 08:33:30 PM »
Out for a fling and didn't want hubby to know?

That was my first assumption, but for 22 days.  That was one heck of a fling.  The whole thing just doesn't sound right.

Offline 90lbsofdynamite

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 353
    • Official website for Millie Dynamite
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2016, 02:08:16 PM »
In 1926 an American female evangelist went missing. For five weeks the country wondered if she was alive or dead. At least one of  her followers committed suicide. Her personal driver died while trying to find McPherson’s body. A ransom note delivered to McPherson’s mother, Minnie Kennedy, demanded $50,000 for the safe return of her daughter and warned, “Mum’s the word—keep police away.” Her church followers were convinced that she had died but that God would deliver her back to them anyway. There were reports all over the country of people seeing her (some at the same time most to close together in time for her to travel the distance between).

Five weeks later, After a month of mourning and unending rumor, McPherson turned up in Agua Prieta, Sonora, a small Mexican town just south of Douglas, Arizona. She claimed to have walked across the “burning sands” of the desert to flee kidnappers and then collapsed.

Within two weeks, McPherson voluntarily appeared before a grand jury as newspapers continued to trumpet accusations of fraud, accompanied by witness “spottings” in Northern California. Gaining the most traction was a story that centered on the fact that Kenneth Ormiston, a married engineer at the Christian radio station KFSG (owned by McPherson’s church) disappeared just when McPherson did. The two worked together on McPherson’s regular broadcasts. Police were dispatched to a cottage in Carmel-by-the-Sea, where Ormiston had been seen with an unidentified woman during McPherson’s disappearance. (Ormiston admitted to having an adulterous affair at the time of McPherson’s disappearance, but denied that the stranger known as “Mrs. X” was her.) After dusting the cottage for fingerprints, however, police found none that matched the evangelist’s.

I could go on with the speculations of the time, the accusations; but, the simple truth in that case is, we still don't know the truth of what happened. The kidnapping remained unsolved, and the controversy over a possible hoax went unresolved. Critics and supporters alike thought McPherson should have insisted on a trial to clear her name; instead, she gave her account of the kidnapping in her 1927 book, In the Service of the King: The Story of My Life.

In my opinion a trial would have likewise been a waist of time, money and effort. I'm not sure what kind of trial they would have even had. She wouldn't have been able to prove she was kidnapped nor would the prosecution been able to prove she wasn't. In the end, no one is found "innocent" they are found not guilty. There is a lack of sufficiency in the evidence to prove guilt beyond reasonable doubt. Doubters of her innocence would have still doubted.

Then there is Mystery Writer Dame Agatha Christie and her 11 day, unexplained, disappearance in December of 1926. In her case it was the first time that airplanes were used to search for someone. No, explanation was ever given by her for what happened to her.

If this current case is ever resolved it will be nice, but don't expect it. Finding the truth sometimes is akin to holding fog in your hand, extremely hard to do.

Just 90 lbs of Dynamite Big Bada Boom!!

darklord
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2016, 03:37:08 PM »
That is some awesome facts.    Makes you really wander now.

Offline 90lbsofdynamite

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 353
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2016, 03:48:52 PM »
I did some research for a friend of mine on a story he is thinking about writing.

Offline Hometown Hero

• Sophomore
  • Merits 2
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2016, 07:24:13 PM »
In 1926 an American female evangelist went missing. For five weeks the country wondered if she was alive or dead. At least one of  her followers committed suicide. Her personal driver died while trying to find McPherson’s body. A ransom note delivered to McPherson’s mother, Minnie Kennedy, demanded $50,000 for the safe return of her daughter and warned, “Mum’s the word—keep police away.” Her church followers were convinced that she had died but that God would deliver her back to them anyway. There were reports all over the country of people seeing her (some at the same time most to close together in time for her to travel the distance between).

Five weeks later, After a month of mourning and unending rumor, McPherson turned up in Agua Prieta, Sonora, a small Mexican town just south of Douglas, Arizona. She claimed to have walked across the “burning sands” of the desert to flee kidnappers and then collapsed.

Within two weeks, McPherson voluntarily appeared before a grand jury as newspapers continued to trumpet accusations of fraud, accompanied by witness “spottings” in Northern California. Gaining the most traction was a story that centered on the fact that Kenneth Ormiston, a married engineer at the Christian radio station KFSG (owned by McPherson’s church) disappeared just when McPherson did. The two worked together on McPherson’s regular broadcasts. Police were dispatched to a cottage in Carmel-by-the-Sea, where Ormiston had been seen with an unidentified woman during McPherson’s disappearance. (Ormiston admitted to having an adulterous affair at the time of McPherson’s disappearance, but denied that the stranger known as “Mrs. X” was her.) After dusting the cottage for fingerprints, however, police found none that matched the evangelist’s.

I could go on with the speculations of the time, the accusations; but, the simple truth in that case is, we still don't know the truth of what happened. The kidnapping remained unsolved, and the controversy over a possible hoax went unresolved. Critics and supporters alike thought McPherson should have insisted on a trial to clear her name; instead, she gave her account of the kidnapping in her 1927 book, In the Service of the King: The Story of My Life.

In my opinion a trial would have likewise been a waist of time, money and effort. I'm not sure what kind of trial they would have even had. She wouldn't have been able to prove she was kidnapped nor would the prosecution been able to prove she wasn't. In the end, no one is found "innocent" they are found not guilty. There is a lack of sufficiency in the evidence to prove guilt beyond reasonable doubt. Doubters of her innocence would have still doubted.

Then there is Mystery Writer Dame Agatha Christie and her 11 day, unexplained, disappearance in December of 1926. In her case it was the first time that airplanes were used to search for someone. No, explanation was ever given by her for what happened to her.

If this current case is ever resolved it will be nice, but don't expect it. Finding the truth sometimes is akin to holding fog in your hand, extremely hard to do.

No question McPherson was with her boyfriend at the cottage.  Nobody kidnaps someone, makes demands for money, holds them for five weeks, and then just allows them to "go free" without getting anything.  And five weeks as a captive yet she turns up no worse for wear?  Christie's thing was only 11 days.  Everyone is entitled to disappear for 11 days if they want to.  But five weeks?  She was absolutely "laying with Satan", getting her hypocritical cunt pounded by her married boyfriend.

Offline 90lbsofdynamite

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 353
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2016, 02:43:37 PM »
Not the one they said was her married boyfriend. He was with someone else and it was only a few days there not five weeks. You just will never really know the truth on the matter - she took it to her grave.

Offline Hometown Hero

• Sophomore
  • Merits 2
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2016, 03:55:12 PM »
Not the one they said was her married boyfriend. He was with someone else and it was only a few days there not five weeks. You just will never really know the truth on the matter - she took it to her grave.

She was MIA for more than a month.

Offline 90lbsofdynamite

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 353
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2016, 05:08:34 PM »
Yes she was missing for 5 weeks. Walked into a Sonora Mexico Police station from the desert, suffering from dehydration.

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
  • Professor of Consensual & Sensual Erotica 101
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2016, 07:16:05 PM »
I agree with Millie, if thew Police didn't find her fingerprints as his cabin then she wasn't the slut he was cheating on his wife with. :P
"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant

"IT IS THE TALE, NOT HE WHO TELLS IT"
- Unknown