Author Topic: Forgetting Can Be Fun [ORIGINAL; Incest m/F (Mom/son)]  (Read 918 times)

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
  • Professor of Consensual & Sensual Erotica 101
Re: Forgetting Can Be Fun [ORIGINAL; Incest m/F (Mom/son)]
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2016, 12:54:08 PM »
And I kept pounding away at mom's pussy, pounding away, pounding away. And she held onto me tighter as she experienced orgasm after orgasm after orgasm.
"Your father never makes me cums like this!" She screamed happily.
Of course I couldn't last long. I was fucking her tight pussy to fast and hard, and that pussy felt SO good around my cock... I finally cried out, flooding her mature twat with rope after rope of incestuous potent young seed as mom orgasmed again around my cock.
I spurt into mom thirteen, fourteen times, before I collapsed ontop of her, both of us gasping for breath, hot and very sweaty.
Once I got my second wind, though, I fucked mom again with my still hard cock, lasting over fifty minutes the second time. And I fucked her again and again as soon as my cock would get it up again.
"Happy Anniversary, mom!" I finally said late that night.
Mom's face was unreadable, a mask of sweat, desire and euphoria.
"Promise me..." She whispered breathily.
"What, mom?"
"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant

"IT IS THE TALE, NOT HE WHO TELLS IT"
- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2016, 01:02:22 PM »
"That you'll fuck me like this every day!"
"Sure thing, mom!" THE END

[Author's Note: Last night after I finally finished "One Smart Student (Unauthorized Sequel III)", I wanted to plan my next story for today.
I've been doing lots and lots of celebrity stories and television fantasy stories lately - which used to bother me because I tried to rotate my story themes more often but i've excepted I'm going to write a lot more celebrity stories than others - and I couldn't decide what non-celebrity story to do, so I gave up and went to sleep.
I'd been jerking off over some "vintage mature candid pics (that was my Google Image Search) and got off to two particularly hot mother-type pics way earlier before I'd started the Leah Remini story, and kept reminding myself to write down the link and story ideas I had for them.
Well I finally wrote each one down as a separate story idea, when it hit me to combine them into one story post and the theme hit me "Forgetting Can Be Fun". The rest is history ~ G]

- Unknown

Tony V.
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2016, 03:43:49 PM »
Well, Gemini.....

These are two Stories I WON'T be forgetting anytime soon!!!

Tony V.               :police:

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2016, 07:52:18 PM »
Thanks, Tony! Two for the price of one, two mother/son combos going in slightly different directions.
If anyone asked me which mom I lust over more, this is a tough one. While I prefer brunettes, that blonde, there was just som ething about her...

- Unknown