ravishu.com

August 23, 2017, 05:12:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Our users have posted a total of 207,056 posts.
This forum contains 14,664 topics.
We have 4,708 registered users.
Please welcome Serena7, our newest member.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Laura's Lifestyle Makeover  (Read 1998 times)
gscmar64
Masters Degree

Merits 41

Ignore
« on: November 16, 2016, 01:20:37 PM »

A continuation of Dawn Foster's story

Part One : Set up

Everything changed now,all because someone found me a few days ago,let me explain it from the start.

November 16TH 2016, exactly four months to the day that I went from a true Jehovah Witness to the poster child form 'Stockholm syndrome'. Since my disfellowship from the church not a day has gone by that one of the three or all of them hasn't fucked somehow! And i never said it out loud of my own free will but i really like it! The thought of being used by them turns me on. And they in their part refuse to strike me when I ask to be used,they just  make me bend over or push me to the floor and fuck one of my holes.

I've tried keeping a secret from them. I try to attend bible studies in incognito wearing wigs, frumpy clothes, even went dressed as a homeless person once. I never speak, i pretend that I'm mute and keep an pad of paper to communicate with fool those who try to talk to me. I've seen mom and dad many times but i duck behind objects before the spot me. In my mind everything I'm doing is okay neither group were mad at my actions.

At home, Thomas even seemed different towards me being a little more gentle while fucking me, giving me a little more freedom. I started calling Dave  and Mike by their proper names. Micheal seemed to appreciate it, David seemed to be acting different towards me, like he wanted me but at the same time something else. One time in bed i asked David if i did something wrong and he replied "it's not you it's a guy thing that's all" He wouldn't elaborate further.

Then it all came apart on November 18Th at 2:30 P.M., that's when Laura came back into my life!

Laura Nudyck was my former best friend or so i was lead to believe. She a flaming red haired beauty of 18 with alabaster white skin that i swore never been kissed by the sun ever! Think Sheamus of the WWE and lighten his skin by three shades of white and you have Laura. Five foot five and maybe a 110 lbs soaking wet,with a medium build on a 32b-24- 32 frame. We hung out listening to church approved music for hours telling each other of our missionary plans when older.

Getting back. It was a chilly Friday when a knock came to the door. As instructed i kept a wig on me when i as downstairs in case someone visited. Hurrying i doned the wig as Thomas answered the door, on the other side was Mrs DiNozzi and Laura asking if they could speak to us. Inviting them in I was motioned to stay in the kitchen while they were here. For more than a half hour they conversed and i though i was safely hidden that i took off the wig.Sneaking a glance out, I spotted Laura and David's attraction to her. That's where i made my mistake, Laura spotted me  but acted like she didn't.

After refreshments were served the ladies left saying what a pleasure it was to talk with the guys. Immediately after they were off the property David corned me and asked if i knew the redhead. Telling him all i knew the let it be known that he could see himself with her if it was possible! Little did any of us guess that soon it would be. Going back to the rest of our day, they settled in to the usual routine  eat dinner, me washing their while being fucked from behind,tonight rather hard by David with his eyes closed. I swear I thought I heard him say "Like it Laura?" After he cummed in me, Micheal makes me suck his cock until her flooded my throat with his man gravy, then clean him up.

Before Thomas had his turn with me, we all heard a sound like a garbage can being knocked over. "Hide Dawn!" Thomas said while Micheal and David went out the front door, Thomas out the kitchen door. After a few minutes they come in with someone dressed all in black,a ski mask over their face. Forcing them on to the couch, Thomas rips the ski mask off revealing Laura's scared face.

"Care to explain why your on my property looking like a burglar?" Thomas standing over her shaking form

"Please mister I was here earlier and though I saw my former best friend Dawn!" Trying to look at Thomas in the face "I just wanted to find out if I was right!" Pleading more "I swear i didn't mean any trouble,I'll never bother you again if you let me go!"

Before Thomas can decide David calls me into the living room. Coming out of the kitchen with the wig still in my hand "It is You!" Laura jumps up almost colliding with Thomas.

"Dawn!"

To be Continued

it's only rape if she understand that she has to say no,orates it clearly and sign that she said no!
gscmar64
Masters Degree

Merits 41

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2016, 05:44:23 PM »

Part Two: Laura's Debasing Starts

"Hello Laura" I sheepishly say, aware that the guy's eyes were on me. "Why are you here?"

"Why cause your my best friend Dawn!" Then looking to the guys "Can we talk in private, somewhere Dawn?" The guys take the hint and leave to the kitchen. Pots are moved and their voices are heard going on about some meal they think they
re making. "So why here?"

"They were willing to take me in, no questions asked!" my eyes towards the floor. Laura walks over and hug me like we use to.She leads me to the couch and we sit down face to face.

Laura comes right to the point "So the rumors are they true?" He grasps my hand "Did you fuck guys for money then hand it to the church?" I don't speak just shake my head no! "Then why the disfellowship? What did you do to deserve such punishment?" When i eventually give her an edited version,leaving out that Thomas blackmailed me and David and Micheal helps him to fuck me out of the church. When i fall silent Laura, wide eyed Starts to laugh.

"You always were the one with a fantasy story ready!" She laughs  "Some guys blackmailed you into breaking church edict,what do you think I am an idiot!" Looking at me, she stops laughing. She seemed outraged at that.

"There was a video showing me begging then to fuck me in the ass while sucking one off!" I lower my head again believing this would be the factor that turned her against me for good. Then she surprises me.

"What a crock of bull, Dawn just another one of your fantasies!" The she slaps me across the face "You just saying that because those guys are making you right?" Shaking my head no she slaps me again this time with the palm of her hand then backhanded. My cheeks feel like their on fire. In the four months I've been here not a one of the guys laid a hand on my outside of slapping my ass while fucking it!. They also made me promise that if anyone physically abuses me that i wouldn't take it like the church edict says to.

At first I hear silence come from the kitchen, so I say out loud "She didn't mean to hit me"

"Use you brain Dawn, these guys just want you here to sexually abuse you,they don't care about your religious beliefs. Dad been made a regional Elder, he would never believe a fake video over your testimony." She grabs me by the shoulders shaking me "Time you started using the brain that Jehovah gave you!"

That did it!, i screamed at her "You don't understand I'm unclean and i like the feeling of being so!'

Again she slaps me,her full palm smacking the side of my head. Suddenly a red mist comes over me and I lash out with a closed fist to the side of her head. Striking her solidly, she's rocked, hitting her head against the back of the couch. Not satisfied I pick her head up ram it onto the wooden arm rest of the couch. She doesn't move, i don't see any blood,she breathing at least. Then with out thinking I call the guys out.

My breath coming out in huff and puffs "The only way she's going to believe me is if there's a video of her being used!" Then the other thing that guys have made me do comes to mind. Girl on girl sex before being fucked by lots of guys. "Thomas is the camera still hooked up? Rubbing my stinging cheek,he nods "Good then!" As i swing her around on the couch so she laying out on it. Lifting her black sweater, and t-shirt, I expose her white bra to the guys. Then I work her pants off revealing her white panties. "Too bad she out for this I would love to see her face!"

Micheal runs upstairs and returns with a bottle of smelling salts he keeps for just such occasions. "When do you want her awake Dawn!"

Stripping off her panties and opening her legs i get my first view of a females pussy in real life "What do you guys find so pretty about that?" All i could see was a wrinkled flap of skin. I look up to see David starring at her crotch, there was a red tuff of hair covering her pussy "You like David?" He actually drooling looking at it. i then have Micheal place the bottle under her nose as i grab her legs.

"Wha... Wha..." then I place my tongue against her pussy lips. For the first time I taste a female that wasn't me. Not a big fan but i wanted her to feel dirty like i felt. "Dawn hat are they making you do to me?" She's squirming under me trying to escape. Thomas grabs her shoulders, pinning her to the couch Micheal grabs her legs one in each hand spreading them wide.  None of the guys say anything, they just watch in silence.

Thinking of what i seen in the videos i give her a long lick, seeing the camera Laura screams "No That's against church edicts!" As i let me tongue slide between her pussy lips. Now i think back to what each of the guys did to me with their tongues many times. Laura is crying as I tongue her. before long I add fingers. making her cry out "No don't do that to me!" Before long her back arches and I get my first taste of female cum that wasn't my own.

With my face covered in her juice i look up seeing that Laura staring into the back of the couch.Tears flowing freely from her eyes. "Please leave me alone,I'll tell no one,just, just leave me alone!"

Looking to the guys I see their eyes wide at what they just witnessed. Thomas lets go of Laura,coming around "Sit her up and eat her again Dawn!" I do as he says, Laura fights so I slap her once across the face. She crying again but quits fighting me. On my knees between her open legs i return my mouth to her pussy licking it once again, then to my surprise I fell the pants I have on pulled down and a cock rub against my pussy lips then enter me.

Something new for me being fucked while eating a girl! Laura openly crying, little moans of pleasure escaping her between her sobs. Once again she cums for me and i cum for Thomas. Laura collapses against the back of the couch, curling up with her feet under her I think 'not so disbelieving now bitch are you?' Then i speak to David

"David, I give her to you and asks only one thing!"  getting up moving to him and hugging him. Leaning in close but talking loud enough for Laura to hear "Break her like you three broke me!"
« Last Edit: November 17, 2016, 10:24:22 AM by gscmar64 » Logged

it's only rape if she understand that she has to say no,orates it clearly and sign that she said no!
darklord
Masters Degree

Merits 55

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2016, 07:18:10 PM »

Ahhhh. The plot thickens. Nice entrapment for Laura.  Good job :)

"I thought I'd given up rape, but I've changed my mind."  Clint Eastwood.  The eiger sanction.
gscmar64
Masters Degree

Merits 41

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2016, 07:45:33 PM »

thank you darklord hope it seems like a logical way to continue!

darklord
Masters Degree

Merits 55

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2016, 07:49:07 PM »

thank you darklord hope it seems like a logical way to continue!

Yes, it fit nicely.  Loved the girl on girl addition.

"I thought I'd given up rape, but I've changed my mind."  Clint Eastwood.  The eiger sanction.
gscmar64
Masters Degree

Merits 41

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2016, 11:44:56 AM »

Part Three: Abduction

Seeing the glee on David face,I can believe when he replies "But Dawn,i didn't get you anything!" lapsing back into the Jehovah's mentality I tell him that I have all I need right here.Then I make my way out so they can get down to her conversion. The three of them strip and I stop long enough to admire the cocks that I came so used to being stuffed by. Micheal and Thomas shift Laura around on the couch each grasping a set of limbs. Holding her down on the couch, while David prepared to deflower her.

"What,what  are you going to do me?" Laura eyes wide in terror as David rubs her pussy with his right hand "Please leave me alone!" as David middle finger slides into her wet pussy. He starts to slide in and out of her "Stop it or I'll scream!" tensing under his administrations when more fingers are added."Please I'm a virgin like my church says I should be!"

"Well our church says it's time to become a true woman!" David looks to her "And thanks to your friend Dawn, that's just what going to happen tonight Laura." Micheal forces her legs apart then David climbs between them. Spitting into his hand, rubbing it on his hard cock "Do you mind if I call you Laura or would you prefer fucktoy!" He doesn't wait for her reply, impaling her with his cock, destroying her hymen as he buried himself into her to the base of his shaft.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" reverberates off the walls,assaulting my ears,telling me that Laura would be no longer welcomed as a Jehovah's Witness. To myself 'how do you like the feeling of being unclean in the eyes of Jehovah!' A smile on my face as I creep back to the stairs, spying on them as they fuck her like they did me. David was rutting her with no mercy like he did to me the first time.  She's not crying out because like me there was a cock buried in her mouth. Knowing  this for some reason made me happy inside, as I made my way to the bedroom I envisioned what Laura was enduring with a first hand knowledge of what it was like.

Before drifting off to sleep I look at the clock 10:30 then being nudged " open my eyes to see 1:00 and Thomas standing beside me. "Get dressed Dawn and pack a bag!" I try to question Thomas but he stop me "Just do it!" He turns and leaves me to comply with his wishes. Coming downstairs with my packed bag, Micheal enters the living room from the kitchen

"It's right out side the door Thomas!, You sure about this?" He looks a bit worried "What if someone connects her being here?"

"That's why were leaving, tonight! help me get this onto the back seat!" He bends down and lifts a rolled up rug,David grabs the middle while Micheal gets the other end. "Fuck Dawn was lighter that this bitch! They manage to get their burden out into the car,returning to get bags of their own. Thomas turns to me  "Time to go Dawn,take a good look around we won't be coming back to this place anytime soon!.

At that statement,my memories come racing back like it was only an hour that has past. Waking up on the couch, being fucked on the same couch,my first double team, then my submission to them. For some reason a tear comes to my eye, Micheal comes over "Don't fret Dawn. plenty of way to get fucked where we're going!" he puts his arm around me guiding me out,his other hand cupping my ass!

Under the cover of dark they drive me and Laura away from the places we knew,away from any chance of being found by others. Away from the bastard who causes me to become this person! In my mind I swear I'll return to make him pay!.For roughly an hour Micheal drives into the night,the lights of the city falling far behind us with each rotation of the wheels. Before long he turns into a country lane, stopping ,turning the headlights off so only the natural starlight guides us to a solid front door.

The three of them carry the bundle into a building behind the main house. Unrolling it I can just make out the nude form of Laura,dried blood and cum streaking  the insides of her thighs. 'Serves you right Laura, now maybe you know how i feel inside.' Thomas walks me to the main house "Dawn get a good night sleep, tomorrow we need you to return to the city and do some spying for us!" I know better about asking questions and do as i told. Taking the first room I come too, just  getting onto the bed when the door opens "Dawn you awake?' It's Micheal and Thomas Coming over to the bed they strip and climb in one on each side of me. Micheal lifts my leg and rubs my pussy, Thomas grips my ass cheeks, spreading them as he pokes his hard cock against my asshole.

"Watching you tonight,eating pussy got us three so hot,then when you gave her to David, Micheal and I both agreed that we were going to fuck your brains out!"

"What about tomorrow?" as Thomas and Michel penetrate me at the same time in different holes. Shiver travels my up spine from their combine fucking

"I never said when tomorrow!" For the next couple hours they fuck me through orgasms then David comes in and joins. Like the night I knew I was theirs until I die they triple teams me well into the hours of dawn!
« Last Edit: November 17, 2016, 06:20:18 PM by gscmar64 » Logged

gscmar64
Masters Degree

Merits 41

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2016, 08:08:33 PM »

Part Four: Breaking Laura

I wake in the morning, dried cum covering me from head to toe, aching when I move but all alone. Looking around, at first confused before my memory returns. A dash from the city to some obscure little country town. Getting dressed gingerly I come out to find a local paper the Oro Medonte gazette a proud community of Simcoe County! No one is up or at least no one is inside the house with me. Exploring i find a kitchen with a passable oven ans a dish washer, Inside a closet I find a washer and dryer and rolls of septic friendly toilet paper!

Getting the courage up she ventures outside to the scenic view of a body of water surrounded by trees across from the lane they drove up last night. Looking in both directions she fails to see another house. Making her way around the house Dawn finds a smaller house  with a set of two wide doors. Walking closer from inside voices can be hear, sounds of flesh striking flesh and tears. Laura being fucked by the guys no doubt. opening the door slightly I see Laura standing between to support beams, tied spread eagle to them with Thomas  down between her spread legs, holding a vibrator against her pussy.

"Please have you done enough to me!"  Then  she pulls the ropes tight as she brought to orgasm  "No...no.... no....more! She hangs limply between the supports post.  Micheal Splashes her with water from a pail  as David comes to her face  "What do you want more than anything?"

"To.... be.... let....go! she quietly answers

"Wrong answer!" David hold a boxy black item to her breast. A crackle of electricity sounds and Laura flinches when it touches her breast.Holding it only for a few seconds against her her body making it twitch then sag against the rope. "Now once again what do you want Laura?"

Barely over a whisper "My... ass...fucked...." tears staining her face, her head sagging to the top of her chest. Looking around David spots me then a huge smile plasters his face. "And fucked it will be Laura!" coming over to me, taking me by the arm leading me deeper into the barn structure. Over to what seems to be a stall, taking me inside, unbuttoning my pants, I want to say no but I let him do want he wants to me. Stripping my pants off, he picks up a leather belt and something long and white.

Moving behind me, he straps the belt around my waist after placing the white shaft like item into the belt. "Dawn, for your gift to me I'm giving you the gift of Laura's ass! I understand what he wants me to do, fuck my former best friend in the ass a form of ultimate indiscretion in Jehovah's edicts.n An impure sex act combined with an unholy dalliance! What amounts to a guarantee disfellowship!.

Laura tenses as we approach her from behind. "Laura!, Dawn is going to be the one to fuck your ass first!" With her head still on her chest  a feeble no...not....Dawn! the a shriek as I force he tip of the vibrator in her virgin asshole. Trying to emulate what the guys did to me the first night, I show Laura no mercy thrusting my hips forwards and back like they did to me. Howl of pain erupts from her throat as I keep up a steady thrusting.

Looking at David "Shouldn't she be gagged? Won't someone be alerted by her screams?" He explains that the nearest house was over 50 acres away so no need to be gentle as he went in front of Laura and inserting his hard cock into her well used pussy. Back and forth we force her onto each others 'cocks'. Moans of pain and pleasure escapes her. For over twenty minutes we rut her lower holes, David stopping me when he cums into her.

We pull out and Thomas and Micheal take our place. For the next hour Laura is doubled fuck by them while David had me in the stall, eating my pussy and buzzing my clit with the vibrator.

The guys finish in her,cutting the ropes and watching hr collapse to the floor of the barn, curling into a fetal position, a dazed look in her eyes ,whimpering no more. over and over! While she's unable to prevent  what they had in mind they each piss on her body, then to add to her humiliation they have me piss into her mouth. Micheal then covers her with a tarp after placing a chain noose around her right ankle, keeping it in place with a brass lock.

Thomas lifts me up and carries me to the house. Breakfast is made,ate and the dishes done before they  return to the barn and bring Laura into the house. Shaking,eyes downcast,she waits to be told what to do. "Dawn take Laura and help her clean up!" leading her out she remains compliant to their wishes. When we're alone in the bathroom,the tub filling with hot water, she remains silent as I help her into the tub. All through cleaning her she never speaks,until I touch her swollen pussy lips "No not again,don't fuck me!" She cries out, scurrying into a corner trying to hide. Then "Please Dawn don't let them fuck me again I can't take being fucked again!" She breaks down crying in my arms, "I'm so sore from their fucking me all night, all I want is not to be fucked again!"

Sobbing She continues pleading with me to help her when the bathroom door flies open and David comes to collect. He drags her away so they can triple teams her in one of the bedrooms. Screams and flesh on flesh sounds reverberate  through the house then finally Laura screaming out "Fuck me! I want your cocks to fuck me!" Along with ye fuck my ass. Finally that have broke Laura just like they did to me!

To be Continued

vile8r
Masters Degree

Merits 53

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2016, 08:42:36 PM »

I knew you could do it, gs! You've kept up a great pace of action. Love that they've broken Laura now too!

I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!
darklord
Masters Degree

Merits 55

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2016, 09:07:46 PM »

Indeed. Nicely done piece of work.

gscmar64
Masters Degree

Merits 41

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2016, 11:55:30 AM »

After reading vile8r's and darklord comment I feel kind of bad for what I'm about to do!

Part Five: Shattering Her Life

Rising early I find Laura in the room beside mine, in the arms of David, memories of her cries of joy as they used her most of the night. In another room Thomas and Michel in twin beds dead to the world. Going downstairs I set about preparing breakfast for everyone. With the aroma of toast, coffee and frying bacon in the air, I'm joined one by one by everyone else, Laura the last to come down. When done Laura helps me with the dishes, then we go for a walk outside.

Most of the time Laura is silent, a look of despair on her face. Coming to a circle of bricks we stop to check it out, looking onto the middle we see a deep hole and hear the sound of water moving, An old fashioned well. That's when Laura first speaks "So what happens now?" Climbing up onto the wall of the well I'm about to reply when Laura suddenly lurches and pushes me into the well. The last thing I see is her turning to run away, I hear is "I'm not going to let them fuck me anymore!" then I'm in deep water.

A few minutes later Thomas is shining a light down and I hear "Dawn Are you alright?" The light blinds me as I reply yes then "Hang on I'll get some rope!" The light leaves and returns along with a thick woven piece of yellow rope. "Tie this around you and I try to pull you up. Slowly inch by inch he manages to pull  me up to the top of the well, with my head about level with the top of the wall, Michael leans in and hooks his arms under my arms helping Thomas to get me out. Shaking I look for Laura and find her being pulled on to the beach by David, hearing her scream for help, kicking her feet while David has her arms pinned against his chest. They disappear into the barn, leaving everything in silence.

"Well it appears Miss Nudyck is quite an accomplished actress!" Thomas comments as he and Michael helps me back to the house "Could have sworn we broke her last night, guarantee before the weekend is over she'll be broken!" Michael goes ahead, when we enter the kitchen a mug of coffee and a warm thick towel is waiting for me. David joins us saying he chained her to a beam and 'poked' her with number one, Thomas and Michael nods their heads.

For the next three hours they make a visit to her every fifteen minute. By the clock on the kitchen wall it's 1:30 when tony comes in with Laura draped all over him, kissing his neck while groping his crotch "She ready! all he says. He leads her into the living room, Thomas and Michael join him in time to watch Laura sway to some music playing on the laptop "Laura why don't you give us a little strip tease!" She starts immediately and soon is naked when Michael suggests she give me a sexy apology. Coming over she starts saying "I'm sorry Dawn!" her voice slightly slurred, "I shouldn't have done that!" kissing me on the lips while trying to strip my top off. Looking to the guys that motions to let her. Before long like her I'm naked and Laura is sucking my nipples.

Thomas motions me to sit and spread me legs while David is whispering into Laura's ear. Soon I find out what he was saying as Laura moves between my legs, she looks right at me "I didn't mean to push you into the well, but I do means to put this in your well!" Then her tongue is licking me before penetrating me deep. getting excite I see Michael over by the laptop and understand why, they're making a tape to use against her. Closing my eyes it isn't long before Laura has me riding her mouth in extreme pleasure, I open my eyes I watch as David comes behind her and rams  into her pussy. I cum for her, with her face covered with my juices she's allowed up and is taken over to Thomas who presents his cock to her. Once again on her knees but this time she can be heard saying "Do it full me with your cum" as David recommences fuck her pussy!

Most of the after noon is like that with her having sex with us all in various positions, crying out in pleasure before she finally collapses exhausted. Taken back to the barn, chained on to a pile of hay covered with a tarp and two blankets. While we recover Thomas makes a phone call, asking really weird questions, holding a tape recorder to the mouthpiece her tapes the replies. I barely catch any of the conversation except for my name, Troy Nudyck, Laura's father and shunned! I shake my head  confused but say nothing. Thomas and Michael works at he laptop off and on through the early evening before I hear Thomas question Michael "Are you sure it can't be traced back to us?"

"Relax!, Who the pro you or me?" Michael assuages Thomas worries "He'll probably delete it if he opens it at all, that's why I sent it to the church's website and their headquarters in New York!" Turning to Thomas "Trust me her little performance won't only get her dis-fellowshipped but ruin daddy in the eyes of the church also driving her off the deep end!.

The next day Thomas makes me dress with extra padding under my clothes, a brunette wig in a London shag style, while he dressed in a cheap suit, accessorised with dark glasses and a white cane. We Michael drives us back to the Kingdom Hall in Mississauga . We get there a half hour early, so we wait in the car. When the door opens we make our way inside taking seats in the last row Michael holding a small tube with a glass end, seeing me staring he shows me the small hand held camera. The meeting starts, Elder Thompson stands and introduces The honorable Troy Nudyck to the congregation  even though he needs no introduction. he begins "Ladies and gentlemen this will be my last time speaking to you!" I've asked for a sabbatical from my duties while I deal with a crisis of faith!"

The congregation murmurs among themselves before he continues "I feel no longer clean to hold my office with in the Watchtower Society. This sabbatical commences with the announcing of the latest Disfellowship! Laura Nudyck!" His eyes mist over and he steps way from the dais head bowed. A Quite "Got it!" comes from Michael then Thomas nudges me to get up and leave. The drive back fills me with anticipation, fully aware what I just witnessed. Getting back a little after five, we eat then gather in the living room, Laura head bowed as Michael hooks the laptop to the TV.

A picture comes up when he clicks on a icon and Laura head shoots up when she hears her voice, apologizing to me, She tries to lower it again but David grabs the sides of her head holding it up to the screen. The video plays to it's completion then an audio file of a talk her dad supposedly had with a journalists, Thomas. Watching her body language instead of the screen I see her slump as the live footage of today's meeting plays. Her dad speaks his resignation and her did-fellowship. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! as she faints onto the floor. David carries her to As bedroom leaving the door open. It's nine o'clock before we hear any sound from upstairs, we're watching a taped soccer game when she comes down. Moving in front of David, she unzips his pants, takes his cock out and begins sucking it the look on her face and her body language telling me she was truly broken this time. Then it came to me she didn't care what happened to her it's always been about her father's status with in the church, bust him, break her! As Thomas said by the end of the weekend she'll be broken!

To be Concluded

vile8r
Masters Degree

Merits 53

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2016, 07:32:22 AM »

Ooooh, nice little twist to throw in!  Grin

I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!
gscmar64
Masters Degree

Merits 41

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2016, 10:16:30 AM »

Part Six:

For the next two days Laura is barely able to hold her head up,the slightest sound making her wince in pain like she was hung over. Commenting about that to Thomas, he tells me that one of the after effects of a liquid derivative of MDMA that they used to begin breaking her. All the while recovering from her ordeal David is at her side,like a love sick puppy. When the effects finally wears off Laura begins to accept the fact that she is theirs,letting them use her sexually as they please.

On our walks she pumps me for information about they guys and what's expected of her. Her confidence grows each day as she sees that she's not a complete sex slave but every now and then I catch her going on line to the Jehovah's website, reading the latest issue of THE WATCHTOWER just like i did. Laura claims that she not thinking about the church but I can tell she's still trapped in it's webs of lies.

David disappears for a few days, returning loaded with bags and boxes. Laura and i try to help unload his vehicle only to be taken into the house and actually locked into a bedroom. Laura is confused and i am surprised by this action. Since the moment i accepted my fate they never kept me locked in. beginning to shake i hold Laura trying to reassure her that everything was alright while my mind the questions were swirling around.Most of the day we were kept locked up,finally being let out after we heard the sound of cars outside.

Going downstairs we're greeted by the sight of a room full of men and women. In the center of the room Thomas, David and Michael standing with large grins on their faces. Spotting us Thomas motions us over, joining them Michael starts speaking quieting everyone down "Everyone may i have your attention.!" Pausing until the din falls to a hush "We three would like to take this opportunity to introduce you to our latest rescues from the heathens of Jehovah!" turning to us, grasping my hand and leading me to one of three chairs just inside the doorway "Miss Dawn Foster" suddenly the air is shattered with the sound of clapping and wolf whistles, making me blush as he motions me to sit down. Returning to collect Laura,leading her over to the other chair "And Miss Laura Nudyck!" more applause and wolf whistles!.

Laura looks at me and I shrug,not knowing what was going on Micheal then goes over to a brown haired woman in her mid twenties, bringing her over. "And you all know Miss Karen Doyle, the woman i plan to have as mine!" Laura and I are stunned to hear this,Michel never ever mentioned having someone before. Thomas and David walks over and stands behind our chairs, David behind Laura and Thomas behind me.

Michael continues after going behind Karen's chair "Finally after almost half a year my partners have finally found and claimed a Jehovah Witness of their own" Looking at them "and about time too!" Everyone laughs at that  "Now it time we make these young ladies part of our group and our wives.!" All three of us jump up out of our chair in unison  "What!" We're ignored as a roar of approval rings out and we feel a tiny prick in the arm. Everything fades to black.

When we come to, in the barn,we're naked like everyone else is. Unlike them though we're chained onto one of three king-size beds. Noticing we're stirring Thomas Hollers out ""Alright let the ceremony begin! as her climbs onto the bed I'm on.Mounting me he looks me in the eye "For the rest of your life Dawn your all mine as he fucks me without mercy. Turning my head I see Laura being fucked by David, am i take it that Micheal doing this Karen person. When they've climaxed in us they get off and soon others are on us. That's how it went well into the next day, gangbanged by every male and female. Totally broken we're picked up by the man who claimed us and carried to the house.

In The living room a camera is set up pointing to a male in black robes  They carry us in front of him before setting us down on wobbly legs.moving behind us to support us. The man begins "Ladies you have been rescued from the cult of Jehovah by the man behind you, are you ready to spend your life pleasing them so long as you both shall live?" All of us are too exhausted and throats too sore to speak so we feel our heads being nodded yes for us  from behind. "They have given their approval in accordance to the ritual and I hereby announce each owned by their man!" Laura collapses as does Karen, while Thomas grasps me under the arms,holding me up. Michael and David lifts their bride up, then whisper into their ear.

Thomas into mine "Your mine for the rest of your life. Just like I wanted from the moment I first laid eyes on you!"

The end?

darklord
Masters Degree

Merits 55

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2016, 06:19:11 PM »

Splendid story. Nicely done.

Storm King
Junior

Merits 2

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2016, 01:57:23 AM »

Excellent plot, but it would be better if you proofread your work before submitting.
gscmar64
Masters Degree

Merits 41

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2017, 06:13:02 PM »

The final Story of Dawn is now being written

http://ravishu.com/forums/index.php?topic=36238.msg252642#new

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: