Author Topic: Angela meets the Robo-Warriors 3: Revenge of the Robots  (Read 3659 times)

Offline skuttrusk

• Undergrad
  • Merits 143
Angela meets the Robo-Warriors 3: Revenge of the Robots
« on: November 16, 2016, 01:05:45 PM »
This is part three of the saga begun here http://ravishu.com/forums/index.php?topic=35122.0 and continued here http://ravishu.com/forums/index.php?topic=35209.0

It gets a little more extreme each time, generally speaking. And longer!

REVENGE OF THE ROBOTS

Suki Chung entered Roger’s office looking good. Pencil skirt. Slinky. Straight black hair like a shower of ink. The cutest little spray of freckles across the bridge of her delightfully retroussé nose. Roger sensed that these contract negotiations might be more enjoyable than usual.

“I’m here as representative of Angela S—. She’s empowered me to ensure she’s getting her rights.”

Roger sat up, smiling. “Meaning…”

“She’s paying me half her salary – a pittance, by the way – to stop you exploiting and demeaning her by any legal means in my power. We both know she’s tied into a contract with your show, Robo-Warriors, and that this show depends upon its popularity upon making my client endure gross violence and humiliation. But there are limits.”

“You don’t care for the show?”

“You show a naked girl being beaten, raped and pelted with excrement. You torture her breasts, buttocks and genitals. You brand the words WORTHLESS CUNT on her. My personal opinion is irrelevant. Privately, I find the show… highly stimulating. Angela is a very attractive girl, and seeing her suffering is highly amusing. I grant you that. But I have a legal duty to protect her interests.”

“You aim to fight tooth and nail for every concession you can get?”

“Precisely,” said Suki with a slight smile. “And I’m a good fighter.”

“Or…” said Roger, thinking, “Counter-offer: I pay you double what Angela’s paying you, and we agree a deal that keeps the show just as much fun as it’s always been. You report back that you did your best and got some important concessions.”

Suki raised an eyebrow. “In other words, I keep taking half the poor girl’s earnings, but conspire in her continuing torture with you? That sounds highly immoral. But profitable.”

“And you don’t want to spoil everyone’s fun, do you? Least of all your own. After all, what’s one slut’s suffering compared to the pleasure it brings an audience of millions?”

Suki smiled. “I guess it’s like that joke: gang rape is something nine out of ten people enjoy.”

And Suki and Roger had a nice chuckle together.

At Dr. Sade’s clinic, Angela was out of sorts.

“Come, come, my girl,” said Dr. Sade, removing the thermometer from the striking young redhead’s anus, “You’re making an excellent recovery. Your bruises have gone down, your concussion has cleared up, the whip marks and bite marks have faded to nothing, and the brands have faded, except for two of them.”

“Yeah, great,” grumbled Angela. “I’ve still got one on my neck that says I’m a WORTHLESS CUNT, and the one downstairs is almost as bad.”

Dr. Sade looked at the mark on Angela’s perineum, between her pink, still slightly swollen pussy and her red, slightly inflamed asshole, a delicate set of reddish letters, slightly raised, reading HURT ME. He smiled to himself and ran his finger over the letters, causing Angela to flinch. But owing to the bed restraints, she couldn’t escape his lascivious touch, which was just how he liked it.

“I’d say the calligraphy is quite neat. Very legible. Could have been far more disfiguring if they hadn’t been skilled in the use of the branding iron.”

“That supposed to make me feel better? Anyway, if I’m so healthy, they’ll be putting me back on TV any day now to beat the crap out of me.”

Dr. Sade was just considering whether to jump on Angela and violate hell out of her. He’d had her several times when she was under anaesthetic, but it was more fun when they knew about it and could complain and weep. He knew damn well her producer didn’t mind what he did to Angela as long as he made her well enough to get her ass beaten to hamburger by the robots again. What was stopping him? His damned conscience?

“Doctor?”

“Hmm? Oh yes,” said Dr. Sade brightly. “Which means we’d better finish your treatment and get those holes nice and tight. I think another round of anal massage is called for.”

The doctor produced a peculiar vibrating implement with a bulbous rubber tip the size of a gold ball.

“Oh no, not again. This is the third time today. It hurts.”

Dr. Sade offered the unpleasant device to Angela’s lips. “It’s supposed to. That’s how we know you’re getting better. Now lick it all over so it’ll slip into your anus more easily, there’s a good girl.”

“You did clean it since last time?” asked Angela, protruding a long wet tongue and being a good girl.

“Oh, certainly,” lied the doctor.

“First off, Angela wants the violence reduced.”

“WHAT?” spluttered Roger.

“You have to admit,” said Suki, “Last time you were a millimetre away from inserting a red hot poker up her backside.”

“That was an exciting moment. Suspense!”

“It certainly was. I came hard, with three fingers in my pussy. And I cursed those stupid robots for picking that moment to blow up, depriving me of the sight of that hot red-headed cooze getting her poop-chute shafted. But then I felt a little guilty. You’ve got to agree we can’t do anything lethal to the poor bitch.”

“Hell, I don’t want to kill her, Suki, but what can I do. This show thrives on danger. We have to hurt the slut as hard as we can, and hope she doesn’t get permanently fucked up. But if the robots don’t try their hardest, there’s no show.”

Suki thought. “I have to agree. Angela will just have to take her chances. It just doesn’t turn me on as much if the robots aren’t going all out to rape her to death.”

“What else have you got?”

“Angela wants a costume. She doesn’t want to go out there nude.”

“We gave the ungrateful bitch stiletto boots and a slave collar. AND pinned medals to her tit and clit. What more does that whore want?”

“I think you can give in on this one, Roger. You know the robots will have her stripped bare in seconds, and it’ll be all the more exciting. Besides, think of the possibilities. Maybe a little halter-top with the words CUM-SLUT printed on it? Maybe a pair or crotchless panties. Let’s tell Angela you agreed to a costume and then be there to see the expression on her face when she tries it on.”

Roger guffawed. “Damn, I like the way you think. CUM-SLUT it is. Or maybe RAPE-TOY. We’ll think about it. What else?”

“Ow. Ow. Ow.” Angela lay on the bed, arms and legs securely fastened to hold the naked patient spread-eagled, her stomach flexing, her pelvis bucking, as the rectal massage device worked its deeply uncomfortable magic inside her.

“Now, my dear, about those nipples…” Dr. Sade approached and began smearing a strong-smelling salve on her breasts.

“What are you doing?” gasped Angela, as the ointment started to heat up her flesh.

“Testing the erectile function. This balm is a powerful irritant. It’ll make your nipples extra hard and sensitive for 24 hrs. Have to make sure there’s no major nerve damage from the mauling you got in the arena.” He continued rubbing Angela’s teats for longer than necessary, delighting in the way she winced.

“God… they’re swelling up… they’re on fire… this is excruciating…” Tears sprang to Angela’s eyes. “Give me something for the pain, doctor! Please!”

“No, I’m afraid you’ll just have to endure,” smiled Dr. Sade, tweaking the left nipple, then the right. Then he rubbed the excess ointment onto Angela’s clit.

When she began to scream, Dr. Sade lost control and leapt on her, unzipping himself. The gentle throb of the massage tool in Angela’s bottom made the experience of violating her even more enjoyable.

“Letting the team members torture and ravish Angela after the show… she’s not keen.”

“The guys need the release!” protested Roger, full of compassion. “After they’ve put so much into it, I wouldn’t have the heart to deny them that simple pleasure. I know Angela doesn’t enjoy it. She hates it. But that’s what makes it such great television.”

“True. A naked slut being raped by the men who have just engineered her public torture… it would be a shame to lose that part of the entertainment.”

“The rape stays. In fact, if I can make it any worse for Angela, I will.”

Suki smiled, feeling a pleasant warmth in her privates. “Mmm, music to my ears. Angela does think it was a bit excessive the way you made her fellate three hundred audience members after the last show. She had to have her stomach pumped. Two litres worth of cum, I think it was.”

“That was her idea! OK, she only proposed it so we’d stop whipping her pussy—”

“Which you didn’t do.”

“Of course not! We whipped that pussy twice as hard. Think I’m stupid? But she made the offer, the dumb bimbo. I just held her to it. That was a late night, I can tell you.”

“Well, can we rule it out?”

“OK. You win. She doesn’t have to pleasure the audience.” Roger was already thinking where he could get three hundred men who WEREN’T part of the audience. The local sex offender’s wing?

“And the last thing is the script. Angela doesn’t like saying demeaning things about herself, inviting the audience to enjoy her suffering, all that.”
“You seriously thinking we should change any of that?”

Suki smiled, radiantly and wickedly. “Fuck no. Hearing the bitch humiliate herself is one of my favourite parts of the show. In fact, I have a few suggestions for stuff we could make her say…”

Resplendent in crotchless rubber panties emblazoned with the word RAPEMEAT, and wearing a tiny halter top reading CUM TOILET, from beneath the hem of which the undersides of her ripe young breasts could be seen, Angela faced the autocue with her best professional smile. She hadn’t been allowed to read the script beforehand, but Suki had assured her it had been toned down as much as possible. Angela was determined to read the words proudly, with charisma and sex appeal and really give the viewers their money’s worth. She did all of the above pretty well, with only a few hesitations, gulps and tremblings, and a single tear which crept down her face towards the end.

“Hello and welcome to Robo-Warriors. I’m your host, Angela S--, the fleshwad those droids just can’t wait to sink their teeth into. Last time, you saw me fucked in every hole with huge mechanical dicks, you saw me whipped on my ass, tits and pussy, you saw me forced to swallow animal muck, as well as having it pumped into my holes, and you saw me branded, here on my adorable throat, with the words WORTHLESS CUNT. Which was fair enough, because that’s what I am.” Gulp. “I am a worthless cunt, and I exist to be beaten, raped and abused for your entertainment. As it says across my tits, I’m a CUM TOILET, and as it says just above my exposed pussy lips here, I am a piece of RAPEMEAT. I deserve to have those robots thrash me, chew my tits, beat my ass red-raw, and tear up my tight holes until I scream for mercy. Which, quite rightly, I will not get. Now let’s meet the robo-warriors who will making me suffer like I deserve tonight. This stupid little Irish c-cunt can hardly w-wait.”

“You alright, darling?” asked Jim, the cameraman, as Angela tried to regain her composure after humiliating herself. “I thought you did that great. Even the big words, like rapemeat.” He chortled. “By the way, I do like that costume. The black rubber crotchless panties set off your pussy lips nicely. Now, Roger says we’ve to do another six or seven takes, just to make sure we get it perfect.”

It was more like twenty takes in the end, but finally Angela moved on to the next part of the show, meeting the teams. First up were two familiar faces.

“Well, well, Alec and Preston. How, er, nice to have you back.” Angela was immediately getting flashbacks of the two robo-warriers taking advantage of her pain-wracked body after the last show. Alec twisting her nipple with his pliers, and Preston ravishing her with a member the size of an Alsatian’s leg… Their laughing faces…

“It’s good to be back, Angela,” said Alec with a leer. He reached out and squeezed her breast, lifting her halter top to expose a nipple to the camera. “Honk honk. Ha ha ha!”

“So, you’ve combined forces this time. Your robots RapeMaster and CuntBuster probably caused me more torment than any others, with their whips and dildos and whatnot. What have you got in store for me this time?”

Preston whipped a tarp off their robot to reveal a gleaming metallic vehicle like a miniature tank. The name was proudly displayed in red lettering: CUNTRAPER.

“This is CuntRaper,” said Preston. “Combining the best features of our two previous entries, with a few new twists.”

Angela gazed in horror at the twin dildos projecting from the front of the machine. They were even bigger than last time, as thick as her wrist, and they flexed like tentacles as she watched. “C-c-CuntRaper?”

“The surface is varied to make the experience more… memorable,” explained Alec, whose halitosis seemed to have gotten worse in the past month. “We have hard rubber studded with steel. We have cold metal, chilled to freezing point by dry ice inside. The whole shaft is coated with Wasabi sauce, to make it sting your vaginal and anal lining. I’m really looking forward to seeing your expression when these are inserted.”

“But it’s not all fun for you, my young slut,” said Preston. “We have retained CuntBuster’s bullwhip, which will stripe your feminine flesh nicely, I warrant.” He ran a hand up Angela’s back, making her shudder, and making her top ride up to expose her nipples again, a fact Jim was careful to record with his camera, along with Angela’s awkward attempts to cover herself once more.

“As usual, I have installed several, ahem, secret weapons,” continued Preston, “which I expect to make things very hot for you in the ring.” He smirked.
“Pun intended.”

“Well, that all looks, uhm, most ingenious,” Angela managed to say, her mouth very dry. “Now, I’d better move on to the next robot…”

“Before you do, Angela,” said Alec, moving in close, “I just wanted to ask you about this…” his hand stroked her throat, where ButtBrander had marked her. Angela backed away – into Preston, feeling his massive hard-on pressing into the small of her back. “I do love how you have a piece of writing on your neck that describes so perfectly what you are. WORTHLESS CUNT. A beautiful sentiment. But I’d like to hear you say it.”

Angela flinched – Alec was stroking her nipple with his pliers, lifting her top to fully expose her breasts. Preston’s arms encircled her waist, reaching down to squeeze her exposed pussy. “Say it, Angela,” Preston whispered in her ear. “Say it, slut,” whispered Alec in the other ear, his pliers nipping at her nipple playfully.

Out of the corner of her eye, Angela saw Jim, smiling down the camera at her, capturing the whole scene for the viewing public. “I think you better say it, love,” he said with a cheeky wink.

Alec’s plier’s seized Angela’s nipple and twisted, HARD.

“Owwwww! I’m a worthless cunt. I’m a worthless cunt. I’m a worthless cunt. (sob) I’m a w-w-worthless c-cunt…”

“Where is that dozy Irish bimbo?” Roger was demanding through Jim’s earpiece. “She was supposed to be at Bay 2 five minutes ago.”

“She may be a little late,” laughed Jim, his camera trained on Angela, now bent over CuntRaper’s bonnet as Alec and Preston took turns savagely fucking the weeping girl. “The boys are raping her senseless right now. You don’t want me to stop them, do you?”

“Naw, better let them have their fun. But as soon as they’ve shot their loads in her, you kick her ass over to Bay 2. She’s supposed to be at work. Dozy cow, lying down on the job.”

Jim laughed and moved in for a closeup of Angela’s tear-streaked face, mascara running, as Preston held her mouth open in order to introduce his colossal jaw-breaking dick, glistening with juices from her reluctant young cunt.

Angela was half an hour late at Bay 2, and the contestant there, known only as Wiz, had gotten a little impatient. Angela was also a little the worse for wear, her T-shirt wet with cum, her makeup ruined and her walk unsteady. Milky fluid could be seen trickling down her inner thighs. She also had a throbbingly sore nipple. Nevertheless, like a pro, she went into her next scripted intro with as much brio as she could muster.

“Well, let’s see who else plans on whipping my saucy little ass tonight,” she read. “Hopefully this next robot will really bring tears to my eyes. This slut lives to suffer for your amusement. What do we have here?”

Wiz, a large man with a long grey beard, dressed all in black, stepped away from his robot to show it off with pride. Angela goggled.

“A wooden robot?”

“COOZE-ABUSER is the first ecologically sound robot rapist,” said Wiz, “Made of environmentally sustainable materials.”

“It has cartwheels. It looks like a cart.”

“Does a cart have one of THESE?” asked Wiz, tweaking a remote control. A knotty length of branch, rudely whittled into a vaguely penile shape, sprang forth. “There’s also the whip, made of birch twigs.” Another tweak of the control and a bundle of twigs lashed out, thrashing the backs of Angela’s calves.

“Owww! That fucking hurts!”

Wiz looked pleased. “Good – it works, then. And there’s a couple of surprises in store also. You’ll find out about them when you suddenly find yourself screaming in agony. Which will now be twice as intense as I planned, because I REALLY don't like being kept waiting, bitch."

"Oh, but... I'm sorry... it wasn't my fault. The other team were raping me."

"Oh yeah? Hardly seems fair that they should get to tap that sweet ass and I don't..."

Wiz loomed over Angela, menacingly. His hands looked big enough to completely enfold her head.

"Uh oh," thought Angela, sensing another hard raping coming her way.

"Of course, it's probably not good to have sex before the match. I might lose my edge."

"That's true!" agreed Angela hastily, nodding enthusiastically. "That's a very good way of looking at it. Raping me would definitely take the edge of your game."

"Alright then, I'll settle for a blow-job. Saves me having to rough you up, so it's better for you too. Let's see you unzip me with your teeth."

Angela sank reluctantly to her knees and obeyed.

"Oh my God, don't you ever wash this thing?"

"No. Why should I?"

Angela was trying and failing to get the taste out of her mouth when she arrived a Bay 3, nursing a sore jaw. "Does anyone have a bottle of water?" she croaked.

"Never mind that, Angela," snarled Roger, "Where have you been, you lazy whore? I'm going to have to dock your pay for lateness." In fact, Roger had been watching Angela's no-holes barred violation at the hands of Alec and Preston, and the cumshot she had to swallow from Wiz, with Suki by his side, laughing hysterically.

"You can't do that," protested Angela, "You hardly pay me anything anyway!"

"Technically, I'm afraid he's quite within his rights," said Suki, making a sympathetic face. "You have to be more serious about fulfilling your end of the contract, Angela. We're doing everything we can to make it easy for you."

"Anyway," snapped Roger, grabbing Angela's upper arm, hard, and pulling her into position in front of a shiny perspex robot, "Time for your next 'piece to camera'. At least try to get through it in one go, Angela. I know you’re a useless bimbo, but you could try to be a little professional."

Angela faced the autocue and took a deep breath. She could really do with a drink of water, she thought to herself.

"And now we're about to meet Dr. Max Verso and his robot, PussyPunisher, who hopefully will be giving this slut the hard, painful beating she deserves. Don't feel sorry for me, viewers, this brand on my neck really is absolutely true: I'm a worthless cunt and, frankly, the ass-whipping I'm about to receive is much too good for me."

Suki and Roger exchanged smiles, appreciating the script they'd worked on so lovingly together. Angela was trembling by the end of her self-denunciation.

"Not bad, Angela. Not good: I suppose I couldn't expect that from a dumb whore like you, but not bad either. Let me hear it a few more times."

After Angela had berated herself for another ten takes, she moved on to the first question for the bespectacled Dr. Verso. This first question was also scripted.

"Doctor, knowing what a pathetic slut I am, how will your robot make me suffer the way I should?" Angela choked back tears. The doctor smiled with sinister kindness.

"Well, Angela, modern medical technology gives us many new and amusing ways of inflicting pain on the female body... and mind. I have used my medical skills to make PussyPunisher, I believe, the ultimate in torture. No part of your delectable body will be spared --" the doctor idly flicked up the bottom of Angela's halter top, exposing her lush bosoms, "from these perky tits, to your cheeky, oh-so-spankable bottom, and naturally not neglecting your genital area, upon which I hope to perform some truly excruciating acts of cruelty." The doctor moved in and ran his finger up Angela's labia, making her flinch. "Ah, you're moistening at the thought, I see!"

Angela was moist only because she had recently been sexually assaulted, and her body had fortunately been able to produce some lubrication, though not nearly enough to spare her the pain of Preston's giant dong ramming repeatedly into her.

"And who, may I ask, is your assistant?"

Dr. Verso was accompanied by a petite blonde, dressed like him in white lab coat, with matching glasses. The girl was much younger than him, perhaps only eighteen.

"This is Grace, my assistant and plaything. She has no real technical skills, but she manages to help me in my work. Take of your coat and show the people your naked body, Grace."

The girl blushed, but obeyed. She had small, very high breasts, a shaved snatch, a willowy figure. Angela admired the way her pale skin allowed her to blush from her forehead all the way down to those pert breasts.

"She's beautiful. Tell me, how does she assist your work?" Angela instantly regretted the question as she saw the girl blush even deeper, turning her face away in shame.

"Well, when I have to work long hours, Grace provides sexual relief with her mouth, enabling me to continue my efforts uninterrupted. Her mouth is also useful if I find I have to urinate..."

Angela felt SO sorry for the girl, who now looked like she wanted to crawl into a hole and die.

"Make sure you capture every instant of her humiliation," Roger told Jim the cameraman.

"Yeah, and her tits, arse and fanny and all!" nodded Jim.

"And, of course, if my work doesn't got according to plan, I can take out my frustrations on Grace. She makes an excellent punchbag." Dr. Verso aimed a short jab at Grace's flat belly with his fist, pulling back at the last moment to just tap her, but from the way the poor girl winced, Angela could be certain she was used to genuine blows.

"Dr. Verso," said Roger, “Angela was rather late today, as she chose to perform sexual favours for the other contestants. She'd like to make it up to you by offering the same service to you. It's only fair, after all. Is there any particular way you'd like to make use of her? I think we can promise you can do absolutely anything you like to the slut."

Grace shot a sympathetic look at Angela, who returned it.

"Thank you, but I prefer to wait until after the match. I assure you, Angela, I will make enthusiastic use of whatever's left of you then. But there is, perhaps, some small service you can provide."

("God," thought Angela, "Please don't let him need the toilet right now.")

"Grace faithfully fellates me on an almost hourly basis," said Dr. Verso, taking hold of Grace's jaw and smushing her lips together in his fingers, "and is never allowed any sexual relief of her own. It amuses me to keep her frustrated. But tonight I'd like to give her a taste of what she's been missing."

"What...?" said Angela.

"Grace, bend over this trolley. That's nice. Legs wide apart. Angela, I'd like you crawl over here and lick Grace's pussy. Give her the pleasure the poor girl's been missing."

"But doctor, i'm not a lesbian!"

"That's alright, neither is Grace. I'm betting she'll find the experience desperately shaming. But she won't be able to keep from getting moist, the little bitch."

Angela decided to make a stand. "I'm not doing this. It's not in my contract. I don't have to do this!"

Suki spoke up. "Actually, there's a hospitality clause. It could be interpreted as meaning..."

Grace was still bent over, ass up, trembling.

Angela clenched her little fists and stamped her little foot. "I don't care. You can't make me!"

At which point Dr. Verso touched her on the small of the back with his electric wand. ZZZAP! She fell to the floor, twitching.

Roger leaned over Angela. Beads of sweat stood out on her body. Her top had flipped up, exposing her ripe tits.

"There's nothing cast-iron in your contract that says you have to lick another slut's cunt, Angela, but Dr. Verso is happy to keep shocking you until you do, and I'm happy to let him. Go ahead, Doc!"

Dr. verso touched the electric wand to Angela's nipple and set off another jolt that made her back arch and her breasts bounce in the most agreeable way. For Angela, it was acute pain, but everyone else (except Grace, who had her back to the scene) found it very pleasing.

"Ffffffffffffffuck!" cried Angela, realising she was beaten. As usual. She felt the electric wand touch her clit. "No, please, don't! I'll do it, I'll eat her pussy! I'll stick my tongue right up her ass if you want! Just don't do that!"

Dr. Verso kept the wand in place, rubbing it over Angela's clit, which began to involuntarily respond. His finger was on the trigger. "That's good of you, Angela, and I will certainly take you up on it. But now that I've started thinking about shocking you on your dripping wet slit, I find I really want to do it."

ZZZZZZZAAAAPPPPPPPP! It was a long, drawn-out shock.

After half an hour spent with her face buried between Grace's legs, working her tongue into absolutely every crevice, Angela heard Dr. Verso speak.

"Enough, I think. The little tramp is on the verge of orgasm. Which I have no intention of permitting. I think you may not be far off yourself, my little rugsucker."

Angela almost reluctantly removed her lips from those of Grace, a strand of sticky pussy juice stretching from her tongue to the younger girl's glistening pinkness. A low moan of frustration from Grace.

Dr. Verso slapped Grace on the ass. "Come on, slut, back to work. We must get this robot ready to truly make Angela suffer the tortures of hell. My electric wand will seem like a gentle tickle by comparison."

Slouching, defeated, sweaty, red and almost crying, Grace crawled to her master and began to cravenly suck his meat as he resumed work on his robot.
Roger's fist knotted in Angela's ginger locks, and he yanked her to her feet. "We are now over an hour late, slut. You forfeit your entire fee for this event. Now get your stupid arse in that arena and let's see if you can be more use as a piece of fuckmeat than you are as a presenter. Move that ass!"

Spank!

Later, as Angela was given final preps for the arena:

"What's the deal with the doc's girlfriend?" asked Suki, idly.

"I gather she's an illegal immigrant. He can have her deported back to the Very Bad Place she came from any time he likes, so meanwhile she's basically his slave. Perfectly legal, except I guess if the law got involved, she'd be the one to get punished. So the doc gets to use her any way he pleases, and what pleases him is to beat her, humiliate her, deprive her of any sexual satisfaction, and I gather he likes to have groups of his medical friends round to gangbang her. As long as she doesn't get to cum, anything goes."

"Pretty sweet," smiled Suki.

Then Angela arrived, looking extra-rape-able. Lea, the makeup artist was with her.

"I've tidied her up a bit, put some arnica on her bruised nipple, and the little marks left by the electric wand have faded. Neat toy, that. Make a slut scream in agony but hardly leave a mark. Apparently it's very popular with rapists for subduing their victims." Lea grinned. She was one sick bitch.

"Must remember to buy one," smirked Roger. "Looking good, Angela. Nobody would guess you'd spent the day getting raped in every hole, sucking dick and eating pussy and ass. It must agree with you." Roger and Lea laughed, and even Suki had to cover a smile.
The great arena doors rumbled open.

"I can't believe this is happening again and I'm not even getting paid," said Angela, flatly. She felt like she had lost the ability to feel anything. She was quite, quite wrong.

"It really is your own fault, Angela," said Suki with mock sympathy. "You must try to be more professional, like Roger. If you hadn't spent so long entertaining the contestants..."

"They raped me!" yelled Angela, hot tears springing to her eyes at the injustice of it all.

"Yes, I know," said Suki, with a tone that suggested she'd just been informed that Angela took two sugars in her tea, "I was watching. It was very good television. But perhaps you could have made them ejaculate in you faster if you'd shown more... enthusiasm. After all, they are your guests, in a way."
Roger joined in. "And Wiz certainly didn't rape you. You sucked that disgusting dirty cock of his as if it was the last popsicle on earth. And swallowed. And Grace didn't rape you, did she? Did she, Angela? If she did, tell me and I can have her punished. She's not an official contestant so she has no right to rape you. With Preston and Alec it's OK, it's kind of a perk of being on the show. We get such great contestants partly because we let them use your cute ass. Any way they want."

"Tell me about it," said Angela ruefully, rubbing her tender derriere, still stinging from Alec and Preston's forced entry.

"OK, that's behind you now. Literally. We're going live, so give us your last piece to camera then get in that arena and get your pretty cunt kicked in, baby."

Jim moved in for a medium shot, close enough to register Angela's torment, but wide enough to show the word RAPEMEAT emblazoned across her perky tits.

"Welcome to Robo-Warriors!" announced Angela. "I'm about to get seven shades of shit knocked out of me for your viewing pleasure. The robots in that arena are going to attack this little fleshwad, paying particular attention, I am told, to my tits, ass and pussy. I hope you enjoy the show, because I sure won't But my feelings don’t matter because as it says right here, I am a worthless cunt!"

Huge cheers from the audience of wild men.

The announcer's voice boomed out over the PA. "Nice outfit, Angela. I wonder how long you'll keep that on? Now, our contestants today are CoozeAbuser, PussyPunisher and CuntRaper, so it sounds like Angela's tender twatt is going to come in for its fair share of hammering. Let's hope so! She's also going to be at the mercy of our house robots, should she stray into those corners. Let's hear it for NippleCrippler and SlutBreaker!"

The crowd applauded the house robots, one with it fierce pincers, the other with its twin spinning power-drill dildos. Angela sensed that between SlutBreaker and CuntRaper, her holes might be in for a hard time. CoozeAbuser's knotty wooden branch of a penis seemed a rank outsider, but would doubtless hurt like the blazes if he managed to shove it anywhere private.

She paced cautiously into the ring, feeling very self-conscious in her crotchless panties and obscene logos. She noticed a new feature: a big video screen showing her own image, the robots circling her like wild animals.

"Last time, you will recall," said the announcer, "we had the pleasure of seeing Angela branded with two lovely slogans." The camera zoomed in on her neck marking. "On her throat it says WORTHLESS CUNT, which of course is nothing more nor less than the simple truth. If every cunt were clearly labelled like that, it would avoid a lot of confusion. And on the slut's perineum, a lovely, thoughtful message was charred..."

A close-up appeared showing Angela in the previous show, receiving a branding iron to the "taint," while big rubber dildos pounded her pussy and asshole. The iron was removed and the smouldering letters spelling HURT ME could be read.

"So we know just how this worthless cunt should be treated, don't we fans?"

"HURT THE CUNT! HURT THE CUNT! HURT THE CUNT!" chanted the fans.

WHACK! CuntRaper's bullwhip lashed forth, stinging Angela's chest. The force of the blow actually cut through the material of her halter top, exposing reddened skin.

THRASH! As Angela danced back, Cooze-Abuser zoomed past behind her, whacking her butt with his birch. Angela yelped both times.

No matter which direction she turned in, she was exposing herself to attack from one of the robots.

VVVIP! Angela felt something sting her butt cheek, and spun in time to see PussyPunisher aiming what looked like a silvery rifle. She clutched the afflicted area, and found what seemed to be a thin metal dart embedded in her ass. She plucked it out, wincing.

The point was the size of a small sewing needle, discoloured with some kind of chemical.

"Tell us about your dart gun, Dr. Verso." said the announcer.

"Certainly," said the good doctor, his voice amplified around the arena. "It works on the principle of the poison dart. Each tip is coated with a toxin causing sensitization."

VVVVVIP! The dartgun jerked, and a needle stuck into Angela's left breast, piercing her thin top. "Ouch!" She plucked it out.

"A sensitizer, doctor?"

"Yes. The idea is to heighten Angela's sensations, of pain or indeed pleasure. Mostly pain, though, I fear. It's quite fast-acting, so Angela's pain responses should now be 20% more sensitive. Let's see."

THRASH! CoozeAbuser jetted past, his birch whapping the fronts of Angela's thighs. Lots of little welts were raised. A louder yelp than before.

CuntRaper's bullwhip snaked out, implanting a stinging blow on her butt, just below where her skimpy crotchless panties ended. Angela's cry of pain was higher and more intense than before.

Angela realised she had to get out from the middle of the arena, where she could be attacked from every angle. The announcer had realised it too: "Looks like CuntRaper plans to get Angela striped all over like a zebra, and that's a good look on her!" As he spoke, the bullwhip slashed her rubber panties again, exposing another thin strip of butt-flesh through the ton material. The pain was getting greater all the time...

Angela thought the safest place would be behind the flame grill -- CoozeAbuser, being made of wood, certainly ought to stay away, and it might keep CuntRaper back too far to use his whip. PussyPunisher could shoot darts at her all day, but if nobody else could actually cause her pain, the drug wouldn't matter so much...

Angela feinted left, then ran right, but the bullwhip shot out an instant later, hit her calf, and wound its way up her leg, the tip striking her smartly on the inner thigh -- the whip pulled tight, and down went Angela, the hard floor smacking coldly against her tits. PussyPunisher shot a dart right between her legs, making her yelp, then she was kicking her leg free of the whip -- the surprisingly speedy wooden robot CoozeAbuser raced by and gave her a resounding thwack on her raised rump as she struggled to get up --

And then the wind was knocked right out of Angela as she suddenly found herself rising in the air...

"Oh-ho! Seems our little slut has discovered one of the new features of the arena, the Wall!"

A steel wall about an inch thick had risen straight out of the floor under Angela's belly, and now she was bent right over it, gasping for air.

WHACK! The bullwhip struck her bottom, a perfect target. WHACK! WHACK! The seat of Angela's panties was hanging in flaps, exposing a lovely sight, her pale bare bottom, criss-crossed with livid red whip-marks. The strength pushed from her body by the gut-punch of the wall rising right under her midriff like toast popping from a toaster, Angela could only hang there, helpless and in agony, while CuntRaper rained visious blows upon her naked behind - WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! - and PussyPunisher kept firing darts into her buttcheeks and pussy lips.

"We're kind of at the safe limit of my sensitizer now," observed Dr. Verso. "I loaded more than I needed because I assumed some would miss. I could give her the last few darts, but I really don't know what that would do to her..."

"You have our permission to find out," said the announcer, generously. And so, as the Wall lowered back into the floor, leaving Angela momentarily resting on her elbows and knees, Dr Verso shot his last three darts right into the poor girl's butthole.

Angela tried crawling away on one elbow and knees, her left arm sliding on the floor, while her right tugged the long needles from her anal ring. WHACK! The bullwhip struck again, aiming between her legs now. Her panties were shredded.

Of course, Angela's plan had involved sprinting across the fire grill, not crawling, so when the inevitable burst of flames shot up through the floor, she wasn’t moving fast eough to escape the consequences. Her top caught fire, her panties caught fire, her hair caught fire, and she felt the heat flickering over her belly and between her thighs.

Angela screamed, rolled, and started pulling her top off. Naturally, CuntRaper was whipping her breasts while the blazing garment was still wrapped around her head. Wriggling in panic, she got her head free, extinguishing her hair, but her arms were trapped and the damn shirt was still on fire...
CRACK! CuntRaper's whip snagged Angela's ankle AGAIN, and he started to drag her back over the grill. Ow ow ow as her bare ass got pulled over the bars of the grill, then OW! as a second fireball singed her derriere. Angela threw away the smoking halter top, and tore of the flaming pants, and was naked save for her boots, then she kicked off one boot to free herself from that bullwhip, rolled off the grill, took a blow from the whip on her side -- ow! and got to her feet, striped red, nude, and shining with sweat, a quarter of her hair a charred black mess.

CRACK! Angela had been right -- the bullwhip could not quite reach her if the robot stayed out of the fire. And with the wall at her back, her enemies couldn't get in behind her. Safe!

The crowd vented its frustration in angry chanting. "HURT THE CUNT!! HURT THE CUNT!!"

Angela turned to the plexiglass screen separating her from the mob, gave the nearest bearded chanter a devastating smile, and flipped him the finger.
In the control booth, Roger barked an order to his assistant: "Find me that audience member and give him a free ticket to Angela's post-match raping."

"I thought you weren't going to let the audience touch her?" asked Suki, sweetly.

Roger sneered. "Do you think one more prick will make a difference to that cunt by the time we've finished with her?" Suki had to laugh.

Dr Verso sat thinking. With Angela sheltering behind the fire grill, it was clearly up to him to make her life uncomfortable. PussyPunisher had used up all its darts, but still had some long-range weaponry... Fortunately, Dr Verso had brought his special chair which had a hole for his bottom, and Grace was lying on the floor kissing and licking his bare behind. He found this relaxed him and helped him think, as well as reminding his plaything of her place in life.

Decision reached, he flicked a switch.

Angela frowned as a hatch whirred open in PussyPunisher's front. Then all she saw for an instant was a dark shape getting hugely bigger, too fast to make sense of - then stars, sparkling before her eyes.

The crowd went wild. The boxing glove on an extensor arm with a twelve foot reach - it was classic slapstick, and from the way Angela was staggering about as if drunk, it clearly packed a punch like Mike Tyson in his prime. The glove retracted as swiftly as it had appeared, waited for Angela to blink a couple of times and shake her head, then shot out again like a bullet, hitting her two inches below the navel. The Irish girl doubled up and fell to her knees, retching.

"Nice one, PussyPunisher!" proclaimed the announcer. "This is exactly the kind of high-quality brutality we like to see, especially with a pretty girl on the receiving end."

WHAM! The glove's third flight ended with it cracking against Angela's jaw, so she dropped backwards, still on her knees. There was no question about where the fourth punch would go: Angela's position served up her vulva like a sacrificial offering. OOOMPH! Angela was knocked skidding into the arena wall, tits smeared against the plexiglass, the guy she had flipped the bird to laughing in her tearful face.

Another hatch opened. Another projectile was fired.

THUPPPP! Angela straightened up in surprise. What the - ? then she felt herself sliding, her bare feet going SQUEEEE on the metal floor, as she was drawn irresistibly back towards her robot tormentors.

What PussyPunisher had done was fire a suction cup, basically a large toilet plunger, hitting Angela on the right arse cheek. The cup had formed a tight seal on the soft flesh, and now the rope attached to it was being reeled in...

The crowd, of course, found this hilarious, as did the announcer, the other teams, Roger, and Suki. Though she usually liked more subtle humour, she could still appreciate knockabout comedy when the victim was an attractive naked girl...

"Oh dear, Angela. That is NOT the most dignified look..." chortled the announcer as she was dragged over the fire grill (ouch) by her butt cheek. She kicked and thrashed and broke a nail trying to tear the rubber cup free from her ass.

FOOM! The flames shot straight up Angela’s ass, causing her to bounce and wiggle delightfully. Her slow drag across the flame grill allowed her buns to get deliciously toasted. Then with an “Eek!” Angela noticed smoke coming from her lower abdomen: her little strip of pussy hair was ablaze. Angela had to beat at her pussy mound with her hands to extinguish it, and by the time she was done her snatch was entirely denuded.

“And it had just grown back!” she pouted. On the video screen, the crowd were shown an action replay of the hilarious moment Angela’s cunt hair was pulled out by the roots last time. Everyone laughed.

CoozeAbuser snuck in in front of Angela and applied his birch to the soles of her feet. Bastinado! Angela kicked out, stubbing her toe painfully, and the robot, far lighter than the others, was knocked away.

Suddenly the steel wall shot up again between Angela and Pussyunisher - the cord attaching suction cup to droid was stretched over this wall, and Angela found herself tugged violently into the steel barrier, then gradually hoist OVER it. She was dangling by one butt-cheek, her ass pulled very wide open, offering the audience and camera an intimate view of the Irish girl she might normally have shared only with her proctologist or priest.
Angela reached the top, rolled over it, and dropped five feet to the floor, banging her knees and funnybone. And then PussyPunisher continued reeling her in. SlutRaper moved round strategically in front of her, aiming lashes at her tits and thighs, mostly hitting her shins and arms as Angela tried to protect herself.

"Hmm," mused Dr Verso, "we must find a way to detach Angela from this suction cup. Perhaps -"

He flicked a switch, and a spike running shoe shot out from PussyPunisher, the sole hitting Angela flat on her other arse cheek. With a loud PLOP! Angela popped free, and went staggering out of control towards CuntRaper, mouth agape in pain and surprise. Her butt now had six indentations from the running shoe spikes on one cheek, and a vivid red ring from the suction cup on the other.

Before Angela could land on CuntRaper's hard surfaces, a vengeful CoozeAbuser slid into her path and the redhead pitched over his wooden surface.

"Ow. Ow. Ow."

Wizard took the mic. "Angela has just discovered that CoozeAbuser's top section is decorated with a crown of rose thorns, woven in with stinging nettles."

With great care, Angela lifted herself from CoozeAbuser's spiky surface. Her tits were scratched and nicked by the thorns that plucked at her skin, and her tits were already swelling from the nettles.

"Looks like you might be moving up a bra size, Angela," tittered the announcer.

Then, as was only sensible, PussyPunisher's running shoe shot out again, catching Angela right between the legs and propelling her tits back down into the spiky, venomous bushel atop CoozeAbuser.

"Aaahhhhooowww... no fair!" wept Angela, as the crowd laughed. But now CoozeAbuser rotated, thoughfully bringing Angela's rear end in line with CuntRaper's dildos. The crowd went wild at the thought of the evening's first raping in the arena.

"Rape the cunt! Rape the cunt! Rape the cunt!" they chanted.

Preston and Alec, at CuntRaper's controls, had no intention of disappointing them. They ploughed forward, sinking their dildos into Angela's pussy and ass at the same time, the impact pushing her painfully about on her bed of nettles and thorns. PuzzyPunisher's perspex form moved towards her face, evidently with some fresh atrocity in mind.

Meanwhile, Angela was very much feeling the effects of the wasabi sauce coating those big fake dicks, as a burning sensation began in her asshole, then in her pussy. The former was more acute, but the constant savage thrusting of the plastic penises made each hole desperately sore...

A hatch opened in PussyPunisher. Mechanical arms reached out: a clamp on the end of one of them took hold of Angela's face and squeezed her cheeks until her mouth opened. Then another, smaller clamp, reached into her mouth and grabbed her tongue.

"Whuh?" managed Angela as her long tongue was pulled out past her lips...

Then WHUMP! PussyPunisher's boxing glove caught her in a sharp uppercut under the chin, slamming her jaws shut on her tongue. The clamps released her and PussyPunisher rolled back to let the audience have a clear view of Angela's distress.

"Ththit! Thath fuggin' hurtth! You bathtard!" Angela tasted a little blood from her bitten tongue.

Wild laughter from the audience, and the commentator was momentarily unable to speak, even to gloat at Angela's suffering, he was laughing so hard. A slut in pain is funny, a lisping slut in pain is almost too funny to bear.

Then BOP! The glove flew out again, punching Angela in the nose. She tried to curl up, wrapping her arms around her head, and PuzzyPunisher rained bruising blows on her arms and skull. It wasn't as dramatic as what was happening to Angela's more interesting end...

"RAPE THE CUNT! RAPE THE CUNT! RAPE THE CUNT!"

The dildos hammered away unmercifully, from somewhere a steel paddle emerged from CuntRaper, and it started swatting Angela's perky behind in rhythm with the violent fucking, making her butt-cheeks bounce and ripple enticingly. And then Alec switched on the electric shocks.

"We've calculated from Angela's previous bouts that she can take quite a bit of punishment, so we've upped the voltage considerably," explained Alec.

"While also increasing the length to sixteen inches and the diameter to church candle proportions," explained Preston. "Even the steel studs which conduct the shocks are longer, more jagged, to really give Angela a hard time."

"Nnnnrrrgh! Nggghhh!" grunted Angela through clenched teeth.  She tried lifting herself off the thorny cushion, her breasts burning, thorns plucking at her nipples, and WHAP! PussyPunisher socked her on the jaw with a left and a right and she fell right back onto the painful patch, dazed.

"You bastard..." she moaned.

"Now, Angela," said Dr. Verso, "I don't think name-calling is very appropriate behaviour for a young lady. We're going to have to teach you a lesson now."
PussyPunisher moved forward, extruding a plastic feeding tube. An extensor arm reached out and pinched Angela's nose, hard, and she reluctantly opened her mouth to breathe. In went the tube, and "Urgh!"

"A bit of liquid soap should cleanse that dirty mouth," chuckled Dr. Verso.

"Now to step things up a notch," said Alec. And CuntRaper backed off, his huge dicks slowly dragging themselves clear of Angela's tortured nether regions. The robot wheeled off about ten feet, while his victim panted and puffed on her bed of pain, gargling soapy bubbles from her mouth, afraid to make a move in case the boxing glove pelted her in the kisser again.

Angela heard the robot engine rev behind her, clenched against the impact, and THOONK! CuntRaper truly lived up to his name, rocketing into her rear at top speed, both dildos burying themselves to the hilt again. CoozeAbuser's rickety wooden frame shuddered at the impact,  as he held Angela in position, and Angela vented a frothy scream of pain and outrageous, blowing soap bubbles into the air.

With a disgusting slurp, the massive dicks pulled out of Angela as CuntRaper backed off for another assault. THOONK! The impact propelled Angela and her wooden carriage forward five feet, the dildos staying embedded as CuntRaper motored forwards.

Then he withdrew yet again… Angela heard the revving, timed her moment, and rolled off CoozeAbuser (ouch, thorns) just as CuntRaper rammed in to where she had been helplessly sprawled moments before. CoozeAbuser was smashed forward, colliding with PussyPunisher. A wheel fell off the wooden robot, and the perspex one cracked.

Angela was running blind, surprised she could even walk after the savage double penetration she'd endured. She was certain the robots were right behind her, but in fact their operators were too surprised by what had happened to do anything.

Angela abruptly realized she was running right into one of the house robot's corners, and stopped running, but her momentum carried her on, skidding on the metal floor as if it were ice. "Oh noooooooo!"

Her bare toes bumped painfully against NippleCrippler's front wheels, and in the moment it took her to find her balance, that robot simply rolled forward an inch, onto her feet. Angela yelped, and tried to move, but the robot was too heavy: it had her pinned in position.

"Now that robot ways about 260 kilos," observed the announcer, "So we may be looking at a couple of cracked toes for Angela. But I have the feeling that's the least of her troubles…”

CRACK! CuntRaper's whip sliced the air and hit Angela squarely across her deliciously perky buttocks. She had no choice now but to stand there and take it: about the only movement open to her was bending over to offer an even better target, and she wasn't about to do that. But even as the whip repeatedly stroked her bum, and Angela nursed her scratched titties and aching pussy, NippleCrippler's pincers were seeking their targets. Angela swayed around, trying to dodge the snapping claws, but then that damn whip slipped between her thighs and implanted a not-too-tender kiss on her throbbing love-lips, causing Angela to straighten up stiff with an "Eep!" of pain, and NippleCrippler clamped down on her left nipple with all the considerable force at his muster.

CoozeAbuser, limping along on three wheels, approached the captive redhead and, disregarding his birch twigs, extruded a long wooden switch. SWACK! It cut into the backs of Angela's thighs, producing a fresh howl. Now the two 'bots found a pleasant rhythm, the bullwhip lashing Angela from shoulders to bum, the switch concentrating on her legs, taking cruel pleasure in tormenting the backs of her knees in particular, where the skin was soft and sensitive...

And then NippleCrippler defied his programming: he still had one pincer free, and was expected to use it to inflict horrible pain on Angela's free tit, but instead he reached between her legs - "Oh, nonono -" began Angela – and the naughty house robot clamped down hard on her clitty. Angela screamed, and the robot actually backed off her feet, purely for the fun of seeing her dance about with pain. The crowd loved that.

"Well, NippleCrippler is certainly broadening his repertoire," observed the announcer. "That's a very powerful crusher he has there, not designed for clitoral use. I'm wondering if Angela's risking serious injury?"

"I should say so," observed Dr. Verso. "With that kind of pressure, I should think Angela's private parts face permanent damage within, oh, say thirty seconds."

CRACK! SWICK! CuntRaper's whip lashed Angela's ass, and CoozeAbuser's switch struck her calves.

"Do you think perhaps we should intervene?" asked the announcer.

CRACK! SWICK! The whip striped Angela's bare back, the switch lashed her thighs just where they met her buttocks.

"Arguably," said Dr. Verso. "It all depends how important you consider this worthless cunt."

"I'd be happy to intervene, in theory," said Alec, laying into Angela's ass with the bullwhip.

"I'm undecided," said Preston.

"Well, I wouldn't dream of making a move without my team-mate's wholehearted consent," said Alec, lashing Angela again.

NippleCrippler tugged hard on Angela’s nipple, stretching her tit out and forcing her to bend over, the better to receive vicious whippings between her legs, and the clamp compressing her clit jerked and twisted with fiendish dexterity…

Angela's tears splashed onto her tits, the salt water stinging the little nicks left by her thorny encounters.

"What about you, Wiz?" asked the announcer.

“Well, I don’t like the idea of Angela suffering nerve damage to her clit. I’m looking forward to grinding that little rosebud between my back teeth, and I’d hate to think she might not be able to feel it…”

Wiz's robot whacked the backs of Angela's ankles once more with its switch, then shoved the tip of the switch into a gap in NippleCrippler's armour plating. There was a spark, and the pincers sprang open, releasing Angela's well-squeezed nip and clit. She let out an agonized wail as circulation resumed, adding a new level of pain to the tortured extremities. She had been saved permanent harm at the last possible instant, that giving the audience the maximum of pleasure at her terror and pain, without doing any real harm.

Angela, nursing her swelling clit, felt she should thank Wiz. After all, he hadn’t raped her, he had only made her suck his filthy dick, and his robot had whipped her but had on the whole treated her with comparative kindness, compared to the other two.

“Th-thank you,” she breathed, feeling kind of stupid talking to a robot.

"Glad to be of service, love," said Wiz. "Here, you look like you could do with a sit-down."

Cooze-Abuser backed into Angela's legs from behind, knocking them from under her, causing her to sit down hard on his thorny surface. Angela's face changed from its customary Irish pallor to a deep shade of crimson.

"While you were diverting us with your little s&m show, I had a chance to refresh CoozeAbuser's upper level," said Wiz. I've replaced the nettles with poison ivy."

CoozeAbuser rapidly accelerated, then braked, pitching Angela forward onto her hands and knees, displaying her red, scratched, thrashed ass to the audience. The poor girl was forced to reach between her legs and claw at the terrific itching in her pussy, which was already so sore that the slightest touch was agony. Deafening laughter from the audience.

"Ha ha ha!" roared the announcer. "Well, the slut can hardly complain. CoozeAbuser did heroically save her from serious flattening of the clitoris, so he's entitled to his bit of fun, I'd say."

Wiz evidently agreed, because he then took the excellent opportunity afforded by Angela's position to ram her at top speed (a mere fifteen miles an hour), shoving his knobbly wooden phallus up her bumhole.

"I was amused to hear our friends in Team CuntRaper say they'd coated their dildos in Japanese hot sauce," said Wiz. "I opted for a much more naturally-occurring lubricant."

"Indeed? What is that," asked Preston, snootily.

"Wasp venom," said Wiz.

"WWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" screamed Angela.

“Between that, and the jagged edges and splinters, I think Angela’s enjoying this anal raping at least as much as the previous one,” said Wiz with justifiable pride.

But at least nothing was holding Angela in this position, so she was able to grab hold of the stick up her butt and pull herself free of it, inch by agonizing inch, until finally her scarlet sphincter let the knobby end of the branch go. Then Angela, holding CoozeAbuser by his eager phallus, flipped the little wooden robot onto his back.

"Sorry, pal. Thanks for the help earlier, but you have got to go!" Angela stepped away with something like satisfaction - and the Wall popped up, five feet of hard steel, right between her legs.

The sudden impact propelled her into the air, and she actually continued her ascent for about a foot after the Wall came to rest at its full height. Reaching her zenith, Angela then dropped back onto the Wall -

Angela found herself cross-eyed with pain, a shapely leg either side of the Wall, her entire weight resting on her long-suffering pussy lips.
CRACK! CuntRaper's whip caught her right across the nipples.

Then the Wall retracted back into the floor, plonking Angela back onto her feet. She turned knock-kneed, staggered a moment, then fell on her chin, resting with her ass raised, moaning in a low and unresponsive kind of way.

Sidenote: the Wall had also flipped CoozeAbuser back into his wheels.

"Is Angela out for the count?" mused the announcer. "If she remains unresponsive, it's game over, and she'll be carted out of the arena, and restored to consciousness so she can enjoy every bit of what the contestants do to her..."

"It seems a little soon to end the contest," said Dr. Verso, "So if I may, I have a remedy which may allow us to continue play a while longer." PussyPunisher, who had sat out much of the recent entertainment, roved forwards. From inside one of the droid's many compartments, a syringe of green fluid was produced, with a wickedly long needle. In a twinkling, the needle was buried to the hilt in Angela's ass. She moaned softly.

"This is a concoction of my own, designed to arouse inactive or unexciting whores. It should restore Angela to full alertness, allowing us to punish her further."

"If I may," said Wiz. "As long as we're restoring the cunt to fighting fitness, I have a medication here - entirely organic - designed to tighten her up to her pre-rape condition. It would be a shame if the abuse she's suffered so far prevented her from fully feeling the effect of hard penetration to come."
"An excellent idea, and one I had anticipated myself," said the doctor. "I also have a muscle contractor which will tighten up both of Angela's unwilling young holes. Why don't we use both our remedies at once?"

"Fine," said Wiz. "Mine is simply alum. It causes tightening and also extreme dryness, which might be amusing in itself. A quick injection of vinegar into her pussy will also prevent her from lubricating."

"Let me just administer these inject
« Last Edit: May 21, 2019, 09:14:40 AM by skuttrusk »

Offline andypandy

• Senior
  • Merits 6
Re: Angela meets the Robo-Warriors 3: Revenge of the Robots
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2016, 11:00:30 AM »
Is dat the end? Surely there's more?   :o

Offline skuttrusk

• Undergrad
  • Merits 143
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2016, 01:21:46 AM »
Not sure why it got cut off like that. Here's the rest --

It was when PussyPunisher was adjusting Angela' adjusting Angela's position to make her ready for penetration that she made a run for it. She had been so limp and lifeless that, even though Verso himself had arranged her revival, he was taken aback by the sudden spurt of speed she put on, rolling free of his robot's grip as it adjusted its grasp, and leaping past CoozeAbuser with only a whack of the switch on her ass to show for it. She was off and running!

"Catch the cunt! Catch the cunt!"

The Wall shot up in Angela's path but she narrowly dodged it. The flame grill vented a blast of fire but she skirted that. The she realised she was heading for SlutBreaker's corner. Angela skidded to a halt, just outside the demarcation line. By Robo-Warriors rules, house robots were not permitted to attack outside their home zones.

Unfortunately for Angela, little CoozeAbuser, who had been hot on her tail, did not brake as rapidly as her, and piled into the backs of her calves, knocking her feet from under her. Angela's thoroughly whipped bottom impacted painfully with the arena floor, and she found herself splayed temptingly before the robot with the huge spinning power drill dicks.

"Angela's a tempting treat for SlutBreaker, but she's landed just outside his zone. Or has she?" thrilled the announcer. To her horror, Angela noticed her left foot was just crossing the demarcation line. She hastily withdrew it - but SlutBreaker was already plunging between her thighs, dildos whirring.

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUGHHHHHHHHHHH!" screamed the sexy Irish fucktoy as her newly-tightened holes were brutally opened again. It was like losing her virginity again, twice over, to a pneumatic drill.

"What a turn-up! SlutBreaker is taking advantage of Angela's tight cunt and ass to really churn her up! The slut is going wild! Poor CuntRaper is pipped at the post - the best he can hope for now is SlutBreaker's sloppy seconds!"

The steel dildos wound their way deep into Angela's body, opening her holes wide, then the robot tugged - and the dildos, mounted on a vertical disc, hinged upwards 90 degrees, so that Angela was yanked into a sitting position, squatting on the robot's back, twitching and moaning as he pillaged her dry, puckered openings with remorseless force. SlutBreaker embarked on a victory circle of the arena.

"Extraordinary the slut hasn't passed out from the pain!" exclaimed the announcer.

"Well, ahem, actually," noted Dr. Verso, "The drugs I gave her make it almost impossible for her to lose consciousness. She can suffer indefinitely."

"But do you realize, doctor, that this game continues until either the robots are immobilized or the fleshwad is unconscious? If she can't pass out, SlutBreaker is liable to rape her to death!"

"Well, I suppose we could TRY to knock her out," mused Dr. Verso.

"Please! Please knock me out!" wept Angela, impaled on the endlessly rotating, studded dicks.

“Are you sure, Angela?” asked the announcer. “Do you want the fellow to beat the crap out of you until you pass out?”

“YES! Please, please, beat the crap out of me! I can’t stand the pain!” The contestants thought about the best course of action for several minutes while Angela was driven around the arena, weeping and begging to be punched silly.

Dr. Verso flicked a switch and PussyPunisher's boxing glove sprang out, punching Angela in the nose. THUMP! THUMP! THUMP!!

"Uhhhggg..." moaned Angela.

“Still awake, slut?” asked Dr. Verso.

“I think you loosened a tooth,” moaned Angela.

CoozeABuser opened a hatch of his own - and fired a coconut, which bounced off Angela's forehead with an amusing CLONK! Angela's eyes wandered out of sync with one another. "Duuuuhhh..." General amusement, but she still seemed to be responsive.

“Still awake, cunt?” asked Wiz.

“Yeeeeessss…” wept Angela.

THUMP! The boxing glove smacked her in the mouth, then in the stomach and each tit, just for good luck. The breasts bounced beautifully as they were pummelled.

"I don't think you can knock her out that way," observed Alec.

"Sorry, just amusing myself," said Dr. Verso, and activated the running shoe, which lashed out and kicked Angela in the face, to no effect other than to cause her acute pain and leave indentations in her cheeks from the spiked soles.

"We'd better try something," said Preston. A dial was turned.

A Taser fired from CuntRaper -- a two-pronged needle on a wire. The prongs sank into the soft flesh of Angela's pubis.

"Wha-?" puzzled the dazed bimbo, just before the pain sank in.

A switch was flicked. ZZZZAAAAAPPPP! Angela danced like a puppet on a string, embedded on the dildo fulcrum which held her in place. Some TV viewers, freeze-framing the series highlights later, swore they could see sparks flickering from Angela's mouth.

Preston held the switch down as long as he dared, then a little longer. Wisps of smoke curled from Angela's pussy. Finally, the current was shut off.
"Uhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh! Just kill me, for the love of God!" wailed the girl marked "worthless cunt".

SlutBreaker decided to lend a hand. The hinged disc upon which his dildos were mounted turned ninety degrees again, slamming Angela face-first into the steel floor. WHUMMM! And again. WHUMMMM!! Her tits spread like pancakes on the floor with each deafening impact. Lifted aloft again, Angela flopped about limply on the dildos spearing her aching orifices.

"Whaaaa?" she moaned through swollen lips.

"Well, Angela still seems to be conscious, despite losing a few brain cells I'd say the bimbo could ill-afford to be without," said the announcer.

“You’re killing me…” moaned Angela at the pain in her pussy and ass. The crowd applauded.

A concerted effort was required. SlutBreaker slammed Angela into the floor one more time and CuntRaper charged in, ramming a dildo down her throat. Thus spit-roasted, Angela was inflicted with powerful electric shocks from the cock in her throat. PussyPunisher took a side position, pounding her body and head with bone-jarring blows from the boxing glove and running shoe. Having expelled his coconut, CoozeAbuser could contribute little of real value, but settled for thrashing the poor bitch all over with his birch and switch.

WHAM! WHACK! BOOT! ZAP! THUMP! And all the while the spiked steel dildos raping Angela's pussy and asshole.

"This is a bit much," mused Roger. "May have to call it quits."

"Give it... ahhh... give it a minute," urged Suki, softly, fingers working away eagerly between her slender thighs.

Five minutes of solid mayhem later, the robots paused. All was quiet. Angela wasn't moving, or making a sound.

"Alive?" asked Roger in a hushed voice.

SlutBreaker extracted his dildos carefully from Angela's red-raw rump, and PussyPounder inserted a thermometer, finding it barely touched the sides. So he put it in her mouth, and felt her pulse with a patented pulse-feeler.

"More or less," announced the good doctor.

Cheers. “Gentlemen, this round of Robo-Warriors is over, with a conclusive victory for robots and the male sex over our hapless bimbo fuckpig, Angela S-. Now she’ll be reviced and handed over to our contestants for the hard raping she deserves!”

Two burly security guards dragged Angela out of the arena, arms slung over their shoulders, feet trailing. Every inch of the little redhead was striped with whipmarks, just as every inch would be covered with bruises the next day.

Lea the makeup artist, a little flushed after masturbating all through the show, examined her. “Looking good, Angela. The whipmarks can stay, the swelling of the lips, tits, ass and pussy looks quite nice. We can hose you down to make you smell a little less sweaty, and then I see no reason why the boys can’t start right in raping your pretty ass.”

Angela only vaguely took this in, but it was clear from the shudder she gave, making her tits jiggle nicely, that she had registered the raping part.
Roger lifted her head by the chin and slapped her sharply, twice, to bring her round, and also because it was fun to slap Angela.

"Right, you worthless little CUNT," he snarled, adding another completely unnecessary slap to the startled, wide-awake, pain-wracked nude. "£2,500 fine for swearing at a contestant. £2,500 fine for giving the finger to an audience member. Payable to me, personally." he walked away, instructing an assistant to "prepare the Rape Suite."

Suki sashayed up to where Angela hung from the security guards' shoulders. "Poor Angela," she purred, "You really must try to be more professional. I know you're just a little bimbo slut, but I can't help you if you won't help yourself." She stroked Angela's tear-stained cheek, noting with pleasure how even this lightest of contact caused the beaten girl pain.

"Y-you were supposed to m-make things better..." moaned Angela.

"I think I did," smirked Suki. "The ratings are through the roof, and the reviews so far are ecstatic. 'A new high-water mark in slut abuse,' 'Angela S. got the beating she so richly merited.'”

Angela moaned, and Suki went on: “Roger's hiring me as a consultant, which is a good thing too since you're not getting paid, and will actually be 5K out of pocket on the whole deal. If you had any pockets," Suki laughed, her eyes roving over Angela's naked, whipmarked form.

"Oh, and Angela..." she said, pausing just as she began to turn away. And then she kicked Angela as hard as she could with her hard, pointy little shoe, right in Angela's sore, whipped, scorched, punched, raped little cunt.

Angela was dragged off, moaning, to spend the next few hours in the Rape Suite rewarding the contestants for their excellent work.

“Got our pliers, boys?” asked Roger as Preston and Alec prepared for their little reward.

“Always!” smiled Alec, showing Roger the nasty little needle-nosed jobs her loved bruising Angela with. “Also a nice whip made from electrical cables.
This is going to be terrific fun!”
"Say, Dr. Verso," said Roger, just before that worthy gentleman entered the hallowed chamber of lust, "Did Grace perform her duties adequately tonigh
t? If you want her punished, it's no trouble." He gestured to two security guards, armed with batons, riding crops, pepper spray and leather gauntlets.

"Actually, her tongue was quite effective. But as I'll be busy for a few hours raping Angela, and I wouldn't want my fucktoy to get bored, and one should always avail oneself of such facilities, and it will keep her in her place... please let these gentlemen punish her as much as they like. Just don't bruise her knuckles, she has to drive me home later."

Grace gasped as, at a nod from Roger, the first guard knocked her to her knees with a punch to the stomach, and the dragged her off to the Discipline Lounge.

Wiz was last to enter the Rape Suite, carrying a saw-horse, a wooden paddle and a tenderizing hammer. “Lay her tits on a table and work on them with this for a few minutes,” he said, “and she’ll be an ever more enthusiastic cocksucker than usual.”

A burly audience member clutching a pass, entered the antechamber. "Is this where I find the Rape Suite?" he asked Suki.

"Oh yes, you're the gentleman she offended. You're in the right place. I hope you punish her properly for her insolence. What did you have in mind?"

"Well, I've always liked a bit of fisting."

Suki stepped back, eyebrows raised. "Well, ah, do be careful with that."

"Hmm?" asked the hulking man, who Suki noticed had very large, hairy-knuckled hands.

"Forget I said anything. Don’t know what I was thinking," smiled Suki on second thoughts. "Give it to her hard."

Suki was already moistening at the thought of the show to come...

Although Angela didn’t get any payment for her ordeal, and in fact wound up having to pay Roger £5,000, she did earn no less than seven Robo-Warriors medals for the heroic beating she received. After four hours of hard rape and abuse from the contestants, she received the medals from Roger and Suki, who took great satisfaction in pinning them to her naked body before she was removed to Dr. Sade’s clinic to be repaired and prepared for the next round…

« Last Edit: May 21, 2019, 09:19:05 AM by skuttrusk »

Offline andypandy

• Senior
  • Merits 6
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2016, 09:41:48 AM »
Amazing story! Hot and hilarious at the same time. I'm really happy there will be at least six episodes of Angela's adventures – she's a brave, spunky girl and very easy to love. Hopefully there'll be more seasons of Robo-Warriors to follow, if Angela can be "persuaded" to return! The show just wouldn't be the same without her.
 ;D

Offline skuttrusk

• Undergrad
  • Merits 143
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2016, 05:25:38 PM »
Just finished part six so I'll be posting the remaining episodes probably weekly.

Whew. They each get longer, like the bloody Harry Potters... I may have a frickin' novel here.

Offline andypandy

• Senior
  • Merits 6
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2016, 04:20:55 AM »
Somehow Angela's perils don't really fit in with the killings, child rapes and mutilations under EXTREME. You sure you don't wanna file them under GANG RAPES, to reach the right audience? (Me for example, I'm only here because of you.)

I'm very curious to where Angela's new medals went, and what she felt while receiving them. She'll have a hard time protecting all nine she earned against new robo attacks. New punishments seem unavoidable.
 >:D

Offline skuttrusk

• Undergrad
  • Merits 143
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2016, 12:33:16 PM »
I agree that these stories are lighter than the usual stories here, but because there's an increasing amount of torture and filth, and some people have a very strong reaction against that even while liking rape fantasy, I thought it was safest to place the series here to avoid upsetting anyone, or getting annoying negative feedback of the "I don't like THIS bit" kind.

Offline Troublesome
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2016, 09:11:12 PM »
Awesome series!!

Offline skuttrusk

• Undergrad
  • Merits 143
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2016, 09:46:53 AM »
Thanks! Part 4 is now up: the most brutal and gross yet. Angela's really getting a pounding.
http://ravishu.com/forums/index.php?topic=35262.0