Author Topic: Castle: Alexis Torment  (Read 1275 times)

Offline archon1980

• Undergrad
  • Merits 23
Castle: Alexis Torment
« on: November 12, 2016, 11:16:30 PM »
Castle fan fic

An ex-con, who Castle and Beckett put away years ago, decides to get revenge, He tries to take Beckett, failing that he tries to take Castle at his house. Castle's not home when he breaks in...but Alexis is. He decides to take her instead, planning on at least holding her hostage or trading her for Castle and Beckett. However, he changes his mind and decides to torture Castle by recording him, torturing Alexis. Alexis almost escapes but is recaptured and punished for it. Eventually, they kill her.

Alexis must be at least 19

As for what I want to see

Anal, Oral, Rape, Torture, Humiliation, and of course Alexis death scene. Feel free to add anything else as you see fit.

Offline Beater

• Senior
  • Merits 123
Re: Castle: Alexis Torment
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2017, 06:19:52 AM »
Showing my inner nerd here, but have you seen that one episode where Alexis helps prove a dead row prisoners innocence for a murder that he didn't commit and as a result ends up finding evidence that the son of the police chief was actually responsible. A replay of that episode just came up and I thought it might be a good idea to use that character although it'll be more about revenge on alexis rather than castle.

Offline archon1980

• Undergrad
  • Merits 23
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2017, 08:17:53 PM »
I'm not familiar with that episode, and I thought I'd seen every episode of "Castle", numerous times.  That's what YouTube is for I suppose.  Thanks for the suggestion. 

Offline serialrapist
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2017, 07:04:04 AM »
Showing my inner nerd here, but have you seen that one episode where Alexis helps prove a dead row prisoners innocence for a murder that he didn't commit and as a result ends up finding evidence that the son of the police chief was actually responsible. A replay of that episode just came up and I thought it might be a good idea to use that character although it'll be more about revenge on alexis rather than castle.

I've often had those very thoughts myself. Gets too close to identifying the real killer who makes sure she can't reveal the truth.