Author Topic: GIRLS OF 4 MOON HOUSE - Part 2  (Read 4642 times)

Offline Desireerotic

• Freshman
  • Merits 8
  • Amazon word warrior armed with a phallic pen
GIRLS OF 4 MOON HOUSE - Part 2
« on: November 08, 2016, 12:11:32 PM »
GIRLS OF FOUR MOON HOUSE - Part 2
A dark erotic story by Desire' Dapschev continued...

The story so far:

The violent rape and torture of a young girl aboard Sea Spray, a four masted tall ship, anchored off a Caribbean Island introduces the sadistic nature of Karl Dietrich, the Captain... a wealthy and influential tycoon with an immense business empire. An empire which includes a large pharmaceutical company and a high-tech medical research laboratory.

Bronte was leaning against his desk. Kneeling between his trouserless plump legs Britney could just make out the back of a completely naked girl obviously engaged in fellatio. From her partially obscured view point, Bronte's stubby fingers bunched in the dark silky waves of the girl's hair appeared to be forcing her head back and forth on his penis. It was only when he removed his hands to grip the edge of the desk to steady himself that Britney noticed her head continued moving without his coaxing. The girl was performing this unseemly act willingly and with unashamed fervor.

Britney watched in disbelief, unable to comprehend why she would be performing such a distasteful act on a disgusting pervert like Bronte and let alone with such commitment. With no prompting, as if it were imperative that she gratified him, her skilled mouth and tongue worked industriously on his penis while eager hands alternatively caressed his hairy scrotum and thighs.

Bronte's grunting quickened and became more guttural. He bent forward suddenly, legs straining rigid, and with a loud expulsion of breath he climaxed. Fat fleshy thighs convulsed in vulgar wobbles and then in a violent backward contortion, he jerked his thick engorged penis out of her salivating mouth, ejaculating over her face and hair in the process. And instead of trying to avoid the repulsive slime pumping onto her, she guided his penis back into her mouth and eagerly swallowed his nauseating seed.

The bizarre spectacle of this unsightly pot-bellied man, with his grotesque penis jutting from an ugly bush of black pubic hair, spurting semen into the open mouth of a beautiful teenager, was beyond comprehension.

The naked girl turned slightly - it was Jenna, a seemingly timid student in Britney's class! Breathing heavily, Bronte slumped back and with his stumpy legs dangling off the edge of the desk peered over his heaving paunch at Jenna sucking hungrily on his cock.

She did not stop until his penis was completely flaccid and drained. Then as if her appetite for the revolting slime was unfulfilled, she scooped the cold sperm off her face and sucked it seductively off each finger as though it were a delicious delicacy.  Finally, after attending to the cleaning of his goop spattered legs, she crawled on all fours and licked up splashes of sperm on the floor.

When at last the demeaning clean up was complete, she slid the length of her naked body on top of him and sat legs astride his substantial stomach. Placing his hands on her breasts, she encouraged him to fondle her while kissing him passionately on the mouth. Britney witnessed this unlikely union with confused feelings. Although disgusted by the spectacle, the tingling ache within her belly and moistening sex belied her revulsion.

Her mind whirled, struggling to find reason why Jenna, a stunning eighteen year old would possibly be interacting sexually with Bronte, a lecherous, unsightly middle-aged man.  More startling however was that her attitude suggested this to be a willing act with no evidence of reluctance or intimidation.

Jenna lay on his chest, hands stroking his face and balding head, her petite naked frame like a tiny doll on top of his heaving flabby mass. Britney was undecided what to do; the pair gave no indication that they were finished with their sexual interlude. She needed her notebook but did not want to surprise them or let them know she witnessed their outrageous and illicit liaison.

Unable to wait she devised a plan.  Removing her shoes she crept silently back to the front entrance. Then Replacing her shoes, she turned and started towards the classroom again ensuring that her purposeful footsteps resounded as loudly as possible down the empty passage.

"Hello… is anyone here?" she called loudly still some way from the classroom.

Walking slowly, and repeatedly calling out she allowed Jenna and Bronte time to compose themselves.  Reaching the door, she took a deep breath and knocked loudly.

"Hello, Mr. Bronte… are you in there?"

She knocked again.  "I need my notebook… I left it on my desk!" she inquired almost at a shout.

"Ah… just a minute… I'll come to the door," Bronte breathless voice called out.

A few seconds later the door opened a crack and her book emerged followed by Bronte's arm.

"This yours?" he snapped impatiently.

"Yes… thank you Mr. Bronte… sorry to have disturbed you," she replied trying to see past his body into the room.

"Look after your things with more care Miss Spencer, careless acts lead to regrettable consequences!" he retorted pompously sticking his head out the door.

"Yes thank Mr. Bronte, I will be more careful, " she replied noticing his flushed face beaded with sweat.

She grasped the book and tried to turn and leave.

"Miss Spencer, I would like a word in private with you on Monday… after school… I want to discuss the annual creative writing competition with you," he said holding onto the book.

"Ah… well… I'll see if I can manage that... Mr. Bronte… but I think I have… ah… something I must do for mom on Monday," Britney lied, frantically trying to think of a feasible excuse while tugging at the book.

"Make a plan, Miss Spencer, make a plan, it's in your best interest!" he snapped releasing the book before closing the door in her face.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Britney arrived home and went immediately up to her room. Perplexed by the bizarre scene she had witnessed, she needed to record her thoughts...

Britney's Journal, Friday 22 April 2016.

"I want to vomit!

I'd do that except I'm too shocked by the gross things I saw at Trinity just an hour ago!

Jenna sucking off that lecherous old fart Bronte in his classroom!

Yes, that's right, our very own sweet, cute and innocent Jenna sucking on Bronte's hairy dick as if her life depended on it!

No, actually that's not true.  If her life depended on it I could understand… she was sucking his cock and lapping up his gross cum as though she was doing Jensen Ackles spurting coke-laced nectar.

How flipping way-out random is that! I CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE IT -  just too gross to think about!

Things are not right at Trinity Girls College. I always thought these girls were strange but this is way out there in "THE TWILIGHT ZONE!

It's been two weeks of hell in this prison! I hate the school, the teachers and especially those four stuck-up snobs in that weird Moon House sorority! The way everyone grovels around them, you'd swear they were celebrities or something… brainless rich bitches!

It's weird how everyone, including the teachers always seem to treat them differently though? What could they possibly be doing to get such VIP attention?

I've tried being nice… this whole week I've sucked up their rudeness… well that's it, I'm not going to beg to be friends anymore - fuck them! Who wants to belong to their weird girlie club clique anyway? But then I could never imagine them being genuine friends.  I guess I'm just not rich enough to be seen in their snooty presence.

Maybe if mom wasn't so obsessed with her new job and spent a little time with their socialite parents I'd be invited to their parties.

Why'd mom have to divorce dad? I miss him so much!

Its been three years since he went to South Africa. I can't wait until his contract ends and relocates back here next month.  Then I'm going to ask him if I can stay with him and move back to Edison High and be with real friends again.

I'll never be able to make proper friends with anyone in this socialite college.  I'm so lonely here and mom isn't around like she was before. She's more interested in her job than me. Always working late and never home on weekends anymore -  if I just packed my case and left right now she wouldn't miss me for a week!

So why not just stay with dad in our old town when he gets back? Mom won't care!

God I miss Edison High and my friends!"

Britney looked out of the window tears welling in her eyes, unable to continue writing. She sighed, got up and stood in front of the mirror looking at her reflection with disdain.

"What a lame juvenile uniform!" she exclaimed with frustration. It wasn't merely the white blouse, tartan skirt and white socks, nor just having to conform to the new college's draconian almost Catholic school type discipline, it was the aloof snobbishness of the students that really got to her. At least if she was able to wear clothing of her choice like a normal college, they could see she was unique... someone interesting and exciting to know. Perhaps then they'd accept her into their cliques.

Changing schools had been a difficult transition and for the first time she felt overwhelmed. With her stunning looks and vibrant personality Britney had easily conquered Edison High.  She ruled there and moved among adoring glances from friends and even the seniors wherever she went. Within three years, despite her younger age, she had become the uncontested queen of popularity.

Coming to Trinity had been a shock… the change had sent her plummeting into obscurity and alienated by the resident prima donnas.

Trinity College for girls was a prestigious institution, offering superior education… that's what her mother kept telling her. Unfortunately what her mother failed to understand was that in this era college was more than just classroom learning - it was a social battlefield! Everyday was a fight for popularity. A contest where winners existed in popularity heaven and losers in ostracized hell - and Britney did not intend a whole year in torment! She'd do what it took to be popular again!

The rules had changed and new strategies were required. Britney had always used her stunning looks, her talent for fashion and natural charisma to gain attention of the popular boys. This was the first objective and once achieved the in-crowd would allow her into their elite circles... if only to keep this new threat as close as possible. Once within the group, her intellect and irresistible charm would soon have her in a position of genuine popularity.

Not being able to wear her choice of clothing to show off her stunning looks was a challenge. And not being a co-ed college, impressing a ready audience of boys was a major problem. If she were to survive the year with confidence intact, she'd have to find a new way to open those elite doors... and very soon, before she was indelibly labeled as a loser.

A strange and random thought crossed her mind. She pulled a chair closer to the mirror, sat down and looked at her reflection, as she would appear to a teacher viewing her from the front.

"What is it that makes that asshole Bronte ogle me all the time… as if I didn't know?" she mused.

Hitching her skirt further up she turned her thighs from side to side for effect. There was no doubt her legs were an attention grabber and sitting like that in the front row, no wonder she had him and the other male teachers in a sweat.

"One day I'm not going to wear underwear and see if I can really distract the lecherous asshole… maybe tease him enough to get extra credits", she smiled.

"Maybe get him so frustrated he'll ask me to stay after class like Jenna. Maybe I could use that somehow… perhaps blackmail him to mark those stuck-up bitches down," she fantasized.

The thought was enticing, in fact bizarrely arousing and much to her surprise she was no longer as repulsed by the idea of the middle-aged pot-bellied balding teacher trying to look under her skirt. Seeing Jenna with Bronte had shocked her, but somehow had changed her attitude. Perhaps she could use her sexuality to achieve a completely different agenda. If Jenna could do it, and God knows what her reason was, then maybe, just maybe she could get her mind past the revulsion and focus on the control she would have over him -- for that matter over any normal hot-blooded male… especially influential older men who could open social doors!

An exciting tingle warmed her. She imagined being alone with Bronte and the object of his lustful scrutiny. Britney posed with head lowered and eyes looking demurely back at her reflection. Then slowly unbuttoning her blouse, pretending to be hesitant, shy to expose herself to him, she let the garment slip seductive off her bronzed shoulders and onto her forearms.

She gazed at her torso and the white bra brilliantly defined against her bronzed skin. The flimsy lace, revealing a delectable hint of dark pink areola, snuggled her perky breasts with a sense of jealous possessiveness. She let the blouse fall away and paused with her hands behind her back fantasizing how Bronte's testosterone charged mind would be pleading her to remove her bra. Unfastening the clip, she held the bra in place with her hands and turned away from the mirror.  

With a forearm holding the cups in place she slipped the bra stings off and looked coyly back over her shoulder, arching her back to accentuate the sensuous carve of her spine. Still facing away, she threw the bra aside giving a teasing side-on glimpse of a breast. Then reaching behind un-clipped the skirt's waistband and pulled the zipper down. With a wiggle of hips and helping hands stroking down her sides she guided the garment off her thighs and allowed it to fall around her ankles.

The thong's thin straps sloping down her hips and meeting at the tiny triangle intersection nestling in the valley of her buttocks showed starkly against her tanned skin.  Twin sumptuous mounds then engulfed the remaining slash of white at the back. Then emerging at the front the erotic bulge of white lace between her legs, barely covering her sex was the only hint that she wore any underwear.  

Turning away from the mirror with hands caressing down her legs she bent forward at the waist, allowing her long golden hair to fall free and cascade in front of her eyes. Stepping out of the discarded skirt she posed like that, knowing the view of her exquisite ass from behind would be holding his attention, luring his eyes to the sensual mound between her legs.

Looking at her reflection from between her legs, she unlaced each shoe and kicked them away. Then standing upright with legs apart, arms crossed over her breasts and hands resting on her shoulders she waited, teasing him, sensing he would be willing her to turn and show herself.  

By now, if Bronte had really been watching her strip, she knew he would be sporting that infamous huge bulge under his fuddy-duddy flannels. And that would be confirmation that she had him in the palm of her hand.

What would she do then knowing she was in control? Perhaps turn slowly, her arms still covering her breasts... and with playful eyes shyly ask if he really wanted to see her completely naked.

She could imagine his stammering voice, breathless with arousal begging her. "Yes, yes… please… please ta… take everything off… show me… please show me!"

Feigning reluctance, she'd let her arms fall to her sides and stand awkwardly facing him, her exposed breasts tingling in the cool air, face flushing hotly under as his exploring gaze.

"Take…take off your… your…pa… panties… and g… give them to me," he would stutter, sweat beading on his forehead and habitual hands rubbing the bulge in his crotch.

With a whimper, she'd remove the thong, slowly ever so slowly sliding it down her legs, then timidly offer the moist skimpy garment to his shaking outstretched hand. She imagined his stumpy fingers lifting the thong to his nose and snorting obscenely at the flimsy moistened lace while his glazed eyes devoured her naked body.

Her sex glowed hotly sensing his eyes fixed down there pleasuring at the sight of her exposed intimacy and her humiliation. His roving eyes would note her tattoo, just above the moist pink of folds of her sex. She knew he would delight in knowing that intimate secret about her. He would thrill having her stand there naked and vulnerable before him.

Would his thoughts then turn to the inevitable… would he unzip his fly and take out his repulsive erection?

"S... su… suck my… my… c…. cock," he might gasp, pulling her head down against his engorged member.

Would she be able to take that vile thing in her mouth and suck him until his hot seed squirted down her throat? Would she do that? Would she go that far? Her dripping sex, thumping heart and shallow breathing gave a shocking answer to her question.

Britney caught herself fingering her sex. Fantasizing about stripping and giving Bronte a blowjob was a loathsome scenario… too reprehensible to think about, yet her arousal was plainly evident.  She took a deep breath and instinctively covered her nakedness imagining Bronte's beady eyes gawking at her.

"For fuck sake Britney… get a grip… even imagining this is way beyond gross!" She shook her her head in disgust.  "You, the most chased after beauty of Edison High sucking that obscene old man's cock!" she shuddered at the unthinkable scenario.

A knock on her bedroom door startled her. "Britney… I'm home! You in there… can I come in?" her mother's muffled voice called.

"Ah… just a moment mom!" Britney answered and closed her blog page. She pulled on a gown and unlocked the door.

Her mother grinned "Hello dear… you been blogging?" she smiled noticing the illuminated monitor.

"Ah-ha…" Britney mumbled hugging her mother. "How was your day?" she asked changing the subject.

"Got some exciting news!" her mother exclaimed elatedly.

"We're moving back to Meadow Brooke and back in with dad?" Britney replied sarcastically.

Her mother frowned. "Look Brit, I know you're sad about dad and I, but you know why we divorced… I just couldn't handle his womanizing anymore," she said pulling Britney down next to her on the bed.

"Yes mom, but he said it was over with that girl… why couldn't you have given him another chance?"

"Brit, that girl was not the first… despite your dad's promises, he continued having affairs with other women - young girls right from the start of our marriage. That girl was the third one I knew about.  I just couldn't take it anymore… couldn't compete with the younger women he seems to want."

"I know mom… but he spoke to me about it… he said it was just a stupid mistake."

"Its over Brit… there was more to it than your father told you…I have nothing more to say about it!"

"It's always been just about you mom… you don't care that I had to leave my friends behind… I hate it here!" Britney retorted angrily.

Her mother put an arm around her.  "I know it's been tough for you… give it time, it's only been two weeks, " she replied reassuringly.

"I'll never make friends here… everyone is so weird… the whole school is strange… and the teachers are perverts!"

"Oh now you're exaggerating! You'll make new friends, you'll see," her mother grinned squeezing Britney's shoulder.

"No I won't… I've tried… they're just fucking rich bitches… we don't move in the right circles!"

"Brit you know I don't like you using that language… I know you'll make friends… maybe even tonight!"

"What do you mean tonight?"

"That's the news I mentioned earlier.  I was leaving work and a young girl came up to me… she said she was from Trinity... she knew exactly who I was.  She seemed very pleasant," Britney's mother replied with a triumphant smile.

"Who was it… did she give her name?" Britney inquired, face brightening with interest.

"A very attractive girl, tall, auburn hair... Sarina...?" she replied, scratching in her bag.

"Sabrina Fairchild?" Britney asked.

"Yes Sabrina Fairchild... I believe that was her name."

Britney leaned forward. "What did she want?"

"She was very polite, introduced herself and then asked my permission to allow you to a sleep over tonight with her and some sorority friends."

Britney' raised her eyebrows. "A sleep over? Tonight? Are you sure she invited me?"

Britney's mother finally produced a card with black print and elegant embossed gold, from her bag. "Yes quite sure! In fact she was very insistent that I give you her number." her mother replied handing Britney the card. "She was very insistent that you come… if it was okay with me, and to please contact her as soon as possible." her mother said smugly.

Sabrina, Sabrina Fairchild has invited me to sleep over? Britney repeated in disbelief scrutinizing the card. "So what did you tell her?"

"I told her it was okay with me of course, and that you'd be thrilled to go," her mother beamed.

"But she's never even spoken to me… no one has… they ignore me as if I don't exist!" she exclaimed with a hint of bitterness in her voice.

"Well it looks like she is reaching out Brit! I think you should go - it's a great opportunity to make new friends!"

"Sabrina and those other sorority girl have been so aloof... I just can't believe they'd go to all this trouble to invite me?"

"I'm sure they're nice girls once you get to know them… give them a chance… remember how popular you were at Edison High… you're a beautiful intelligent girl... won't be long before they're eating out of your hand… go on give her a call," she encouraged.

"I don't know… they're weird… I don't trust them... and besides dad said he'd phone tonight… about me staying with him at the end of next month."

"Oh Brit... I was going to tell you tonight… I know you've been so looking forward to your father coming home… he won't be able to make it for another three months.  Didn't he video call earlier - he promised he would before he flew out?" her mother said with disappointment.

Britney  frowned. "No, I didn't speak to dad… I was late from school got home as soon as I could." she sighed  disappointedly

Where is he off to this time?" Britney's voice dulled into disillusionment.

"He didn't say... just that something urgent had come up and that he'd contact you as soon as he got a chance."

Britney interrupted her. "He promised… he said he'd definitely be returning next month!" Britney's voice quavered with emotion. She pulled away from her mother and stood looking out of the window and wiped a tear from her eye. "I'm just not important to you or dad… you don't care about me!"

Britney's phone vibrated and rang loudly preventing her mother's verbal response. Britney snatched it off the desk and looked at the caller ID hoping it was her father.  No number or name was displayed… she lifted it slowly to her ear. "Hello…?" Britney answered tentatively.

She paused while a female voice responded.

"Yes… its Britney… oh hi Sabrina!" Britney responded in surprise. "Yes mom said you had… yes she did mention… I just got your message and was about to call..."

The voice said something.

"No... I haven't anything planned."

"Yes... I'd love to Sabrina."  

"Till Sunday afternoon... that long?"

"Oh I see... wow... that will be fun... no... that's fine Sabrina."

"Yes I am sure it'll be okay with mom."

"Great… I'll bring an over night bag."

"24 Beach Drive?"

"No problem... I'll find it … "

"Okay got that… right… "

"Yes… I'll see you at seven then… thanks Sabrina!"

"A what event?"

"Oh... okay...well it sounds all mysterious... okay... see you later then."

Britney lowered the cell phone and wiped the tears off her cheek. "That was Sabrina… I'm going tonight and will only be back on Sunday afternoon."

Her mother hugged her from behind. "That's lovely Brit... I am sure you'll have a great time!"

"Yes... I guess... now please mom… I just want to be alone for awhile," she said, her voice edged with emotion.  

'I wonder what Sabrina meant by this being a life changing event?' Britney thought gazing out the window.

To be continued...

GIRLS OF 4 MOON HOUSE - Part 3 (will be posted shortly... after I receive 6 individual comments for Part 2 above)
SO PEOPLE LETS HAVE :emot_feedback.gif:

Links to Previous Parts:
GIRLS OF 4 MOON HOUSE - Part 1

« Last Edit: November 25, 2016, 04:34:24 PM by Desireerotic »
I am an erotic word warrior armed with a phallic pen!

Offline Sam
  • Graduate
  • Merits 35
Re: GIRLS OF 4 MOON HOUSE - Part 2
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2016, 09:27:29 AM »
Not as intense as the first part...too much 'vanilla'...there seems to be a lot in preparation but nothing much is happening...
my two cents...
sam

Offline Playgirl1715
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2016, 12:38:46 PM »
I am ready for more like chapter 1!!!

Offline Sam
  • Graduate
  • Merits 35
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2016, 07:31:08 PM »
...looks like there is not going to be a part 3 after all...?
;-)

Offline Desireerotic

• Freshman
  • Merits 8
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2016, 05:09:03 PM »
...looks like there is not going to be a part 3 after all...?
;-)

Will post Part 3 tomorrow. Actually have up to part 17 finished...

PandoraSTL
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2016, 02:54:06 PM »
I like the build up.  I think something awful is coming.  I can't wait!

gscmar64
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2016, 06:28:32 PM »
I for one loved the slow buildup approach! Every chapter should be more buildup than pure sex scenes,make them a reward rather than the one objective! Can't make for the future chapters!

Offline Desireerotic

• Freshman
  • Merits 8
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2017, 10:23:38 AM »
I for one loved the slow buildup approach! Every chapter should be more buildup than pure sex scenes,make them a reward rather than the one objective! Can't make for the future chapters!

Thank you @gscmar64 Thank you for commenting... very appreciated. The next few chapters lead up to a verrry intense period in the plot.

Offline TheYellowKnight

• Graduate
  • Merits 539
  • Yellow can be dark...
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2017, 06:39:32 PM »
I hope you post more,  I love the set up.
You have an amazing way of painting beautiful scenes with words..
Comments inspire more frequent story posts... just sayin'...